Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello,new racist user here.
10-19-2012, 04:01 PM,
Hello,new racist user here.
So straight to the point----->I'm a white supremacist.
Am I welcome here?
10-20-2012, 01:44 PM,
RE: Hello,new racist user here.
Sure everyone has their own beliefs. Just don't be a trolling creep about stuff and we'd be glad to have you, as an individual, not necessarily as a label.
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
10-20-2012, 08:18 PM,
In my view you arent welcome - just on the basis that you are an idiot with a very narrow view of the world. Hopefully you will scuttle off elsewhere and take your less than intelligent viewpoint with you
...and I mean that most sincerely Icon_biggrin
Remember you are unique
...just like everyone else.
10-21-2012, 01:06 PM,
@tadpole:I know.

@swordfish:All I can and will tell you now is

"Experience molds perception."
10-21-2012, 04:00 PM,
(10-20-2012, 01:44 PM)FastTadpole Wrote: ...as an individual, not necessarily as a label.

Icon_biggrin
10-21-2012, 05:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-21-2012, 08:19 PM by Swordfish.)
" @swordfish:All I can and will tell you now is
"Experience molds perception."

Yes gotta agree with you on that one and I guess that that would also apply to everyone elses own experiences with "white supremacists". (If its not obvious, thats not a compliment...)

Anyone who introduces themselves with "Hello, new racist user here" is hardly likely to be welcome in ANY forum other than those populated with like minded "intellectuals".

Racist is not a term used by someone with a brain to describe themselves as by definition it is saying that you have a prejudiced outlook which is fixed, and not open to any evidence to the contrary.
You may as well have said "Hello, Im a moron, am I welcome here"

Its quite funny that people with the least intellectual claim to "supremacy" try to claim it.

So good luck with making friends from around the world on this forum, and may your banjo strings never snap on your veranda.
Remember you are unique
10-25-2012, 11:20 AM,
HAha! What a funny combo of comments. Call me Captain Obvious, I suppose...
10-26-2012, 05:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-26-2012, 05:39 PM by psilocybin.)
We won't turn down any douchebag no matter how douchey they are.
10-27-2012, 09:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-27-2012, 12:44 PM by nitink.)
(10-26-2012, 05:39 PM)psilocybin Wrote: We won't turn down any douchebag no matter how douchey they are.

very funny.....
10-27-2012, 11:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-27-2012, 02:26 PM by Swordfish.)
Quote:psilocybin Wrote:
We won't turn down any douchebag no matter how douchey they are.
nitink wrote:
Thanks!

LOLLOLLOL

Unreal, this guy doesnt even realise hes just willingly accepted the title douchebag

...and he even thanked you for it!
White? ...maybe - Supreme? ...not in a million years!

Im filing this guy under "For entertainment purposes only"

Made my day!
LOLLOLLOL
Remember you are unique
10-28-2012, 12:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-29-2012, 10:27 AM by Negentropic.)
You have every right to your preferences & opinions as long as you don't try to force it on any other individual. Civil rights itself was a violation of individual rights and needs to go but at the same time all you assorted white nationalists and supremacists or separatists or Christian Identity types or 'wotanists' or 'odinists' or whatever-you-call-yourselves need to calm down.

In my book, it's better to be a brain-supremacist and anti-criminal.

Try to avoid dumb people & criminals of any race and you won't go far wrong. Dumb people will sooner or later make you suffer through some idiocy whether they become criminals or not, & criminals, the smarter & more clever they are, the more iniquities & initiated force and misery they will bring down on your head.

You certainly can't count on low-IQ people (including low-IQ whites) who have been further brainwashed all their lives with victimhood to trust 'the white man' or 'the establishment" in any way & certainly not any white who doesn't give out any leftist-liberal vibes of wanting to listen to Bob Marley, save the environment & look up to the 'coolness of blacks' the way the media has programmed millions. But you don't need to worry about them too much unless you're trapped in some inner city without guns and ammunition & a concealed carry holster.

Even if a swarm of mestizos suddenly come up and started a Night of the Living Dead zombie apocalypse, without a high-IQ strategist among them, how effective will they be ?

Whites are still 73% of the population in the U.S. What you need to worry about more is the other, more brainwashed whites, just dumb enough to take orders from a bunch of money-shitting Jews & just smart enough to be a major pain-in-your-ass.

After all it was the other whites under Stalin & Churchill & Roosevelt (USA was almost 50% from German stock at the time)that led the 57 country pro-jew-usurocracy coalition that completely destroyed Germany, Italy and Hitler's honorary Aryans, the Japanese.

It's better to have the Asian man on your side but whether blacks or mestizos are going to be on 'your side' or not will depend only on what they get out of it. You don't have to be a liberal or ignore their group behavior statistics or trust them, but if you act bigoted towards them and do not grant them their basic dignity as individual human beings, call them sub-human, etc., you're being ridiculously untactful & foolish, since you're basically fanning the flames of all the real oppression some of these people have suffered over many centuries, first from their own tribes, then from being conquered by whites plus 50 years of post Martin-Luther-Burger-King chosen-foreskins-mass-media anti-white conditioning, you're fanning all those flames against yourself!

Be tactful & tactical instead. Temperance is not the same as compromise. A blustering idiot's 'pride' in his extended family's achievements, rubbing it in other people's faces, what's that really worth ? A gentleman takes pride in being tempered & tactful & therefore maximizing efficiency.

The possibility of equal rights (before the law, this is NOT egalitarianism or saying people are in any way equal) to unequal results under a meritocracy as Thomas Jefferson intended, on the other hand, paints you in a much better light. You are firm, fair and calm, a cool voice of authority, respectable, someone to emulate rather than hate. Remember that Jefferson offered to free all his slaves but they liked him so much they preferred to stay slaves than face the insecurities and hardships and responsibilities of freedom.

"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law', because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual." "No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another, and this is all from which the laws ought to restrain him." (Thomas Jefferson to Francis Gilmer, 1816)

"If diversity is so wonderful, why does it have to be enforced at gunpoint ? "~Ramzpaul

“The difference between a moral man and a man of honor is that the latter regrets a discreditable act, even when it has worked and he has not been caught.”~ H.L. Mencken

"His honor rooted in dishonor stood,
And faith unfaithful kept him falsely true."
~Alfred Tennyson, Idyls of the King, Lancelot and Elaine, line 886

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: cht2o.gif]

Ricefoot's The Real Truth Behind The Illusion Of 9/11

http://vimeo.com/30094696

Interview with Simon Shack of September Clues - Brian S Staveley, Justin Cooke - 04 / 08 / 2012

http://www.therealnewsonline.com/uploads/6/5/2/9/6529494/4-8-12.mp3

Introductory Tour Guide to the September Clues research by Simon Shack - (updated on July 18 2011)

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=477

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon (Full Movie) -

http://krishnatube.com/video/490/A-Funny-Thing-Happened-on-the-way-to-the-Moon

Deanna Spingola Interview with Bart Sibrel of "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon"

http://k004.kiwi6.com/hotlink/403ze98ykc/spingola_20120316.mp3

Astronauts Gone Wild -

http://vimeo.com/24508433

Last Days of the Big Lie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7tHB8tD34s

September Clues

http://www.septemberclues.info

The Key - Collin Alexander

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rml2TL5N8ds&

Michael Tsarion Archives

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1A96E0F13DE0202A&feature=plcp

Terence McKenna Archives

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9047054DC9FEBC85&feature=plcp

John Friend's Blog

http://johnfriendsblog.blogspot.com/

Mami - Freedom Monkey Radio Commercial Free Archives

http://grizzom.blogspot.com/
10-29-2012, 09:14 AM,
Well,first of all thanks to Negentropic for a well thought post,great quotes(unlike well someone above).

Yes,I see your point.I do not hate so called "non-whites" to the point of calling them sub-human or whatever.I have utmost respect for them when they are in their own country.Now this isn't a WN forum so let us just leave it at that.

"Be tactful & tactical instead. Temperance is not the same as compromise."

Well the problem with this statement is unfortunately,the jew is more tactful/cunning than any creature in existence.They are more cold-blooded than snakes and we like it or not will never beat them in their own game.

"He who fights the Jews battles the Devil."-Julius Streicher
10-29-2012, 10:06 AM,
(10-29-2012, 09:14 AM)nitink Wrote: Well the problem with this statement is unfortunately,the jew is more tactful/cunning than any creature in existence.They are more cold-blooded than snakes and we like it or not will never beat them in their own game.

I had to double take for a second, I thought I was reading the script from Borat.

Listen man, welcome to the board, now on to business. This is just shit slinging. There isn't one piece of substance to it. Nothing anyone can take from it, learn from it, zero...

It's just a horrible attempt to write something stupid while trying to make yourself seem intelligent via poorly executed writing with a baseless quote as the cherry on top.

One thing that I always loved (and still do) about concen is that it makes me think.

Thus, I believe you not to be a worthwhile contributor to concen as you neither make me think or think yourself, as from what I've read, you're just regurgitating the drivel that has been fed to you, and you accepted it lock stock.

As stated before, but I will paraphrase in my own way, when you start to become active in intimidating and marginalizing other people without warrant but their race, religion, nose, or whatever..., you have lead yourself astray from what the conspiracy movement is about. It's about awakening from the clenches that hold you down, and you my friend are trying to hold people down; therefore, we are mortal enemies.

Find something better to do with all your angst besides direct it at people that have and want nothing to do with you.
10-29-2012, 10:24 AM,
Well. Very interesting way to say hello. You may have any view you desire, so long as you do not infringe on the rights of others. That said, I would like to inquire as to why you stereotype yourself so bluntly, and do not even attempt to explain what these "titles" or "group names" mean to you. You say you are a white supremacist, but you do not explain what that means to you, leaving the definition open to interpretation, thus Swordfish. Also, if I may ask, as you alluded to "experiences molding perception" on another thread, what did you experience to subscribe to these views? Perhaps you should tell us a little more detail about yourself other than "a racist", as to clear up any misunderstandings or opinions formed due to lack of knowledge.

Oh, and, hello and welcome to ConCen.
Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - Henry L. Mencken

I believe that it is better to tell the truth than a lie. I believe it is better to be free than to be a slave. And I believe it is better to know than to be ignorant. - Henry L. Mencken
10-29-2012, 12:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-29-2012, 12:38 PM by nitink.)
(10-29-2012, 10:06 AM)psilocybin Wrote:
(10-29-2012, 09:14 AM)nitink Wrote: Well the problem with this statement is unfortunately,the jew is more tactful/cunning than any creature in existence.They are more cold-blooded than snakes and we like it or not will never beat them in their own game.

I had to double take for a second, I thought I was reading the script from Borat.

Listen man, welcome to the board, now on to business. This is just shit slinging. There isn't one piece of substance to it. Nothing anyone can take from it, learn from it, zero...

Well,my post was directed towards Negentropic.Drivel you may find it,but he'll make something out it.
Or should I "pm" him from the next time,so as to not hurt your fragile feelings?
And I'm not saying this just because you felt my post was *rap.But you are really generalizing things.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  new user signing on jjloki 3 251 03-06-2014, 03:33 AM
Last Post: Steroidal
  New User Trismegistus 5 468 12-18-2012, 02:50 AM
Last Post: Watchdog
  New user Erik Strand 5 1,003 03-17-2011, 09:06 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  New user from SA living in London nataraja 5 759 12-22-2007, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Liquinn