Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Hippie Movement was one of the largest mind control operations in history
09-26-2012, 01:26 PM,
Bug  The Hippie Movement was one of the largest mind control operations in history
In this video historian Jan Irvin explains how Darwin, Huxley, and the Esalen Institute launched the Psychedelic Revolution and 2012 meme, one of the largest mind control operations in history.

The Huxleys helped found the Esalen institute to promote Julian Huxley's eugenics, humanism, transhumanism and feminism to manipulate middle class Americans into following their agenda through psychedelics and the new age movement.

This is not to say that psychedelics or entheogens don't have value, it just means that devious people have usurped them and created a false movement to fool people into thinking that they've completed their task of freeing their minds.

Documentation citations and references to primary sources here: http://www.gnosticmedia.com/turning-the-tables-on-the-huxleys-gordon-wasson-terence-mckenna-esalen-psychedelics-2012-mind-control-151/
09-26-2012, 06:30 PM,
RE: The Hippie Movement was one of the largest mind control operations in history
I'll have to check this out later, but I have no doubt that psychadelics have been used on troubled and weak minds as a method of control or as an aid to deep, personal suggestion. Thanks.
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
12-13-2012, 01:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-13-2012, 01:54 AM by Watchdog.)
RE: The Hippie Movement was one of the largest mind control operations in history
Salut.

The “hippy” in me understands temporal social collective brainwashing, but that won’t prevent me from loving all my brothers and sisters, and tripping in wilderness in Rainbow gatherings.

Some may have come and gone, cult members and fake posers alike, but some feelings cut across the plan no matter what. No need to throw out the baby with the bathwater. Spirits can dance to the music consciously and leave the chains behind. Hippies are not ennemies.

Other brainwash programs need more attention.

Peace and love
Paix, Amour et Lumiere
12-13-2012, 02:55 AM,
It is obvious this is being executed now with all the promotion of SWED and Booze and Pills (Pharma and Otherwise) watching TV and playing video games with a little Shock Doctrine mass media manipulation on every channel.

The 21st Century (so far) is the Hippie Movement on Steroids (and other substances) from New Age to Zeitgeist to Occupy to Jesse Ventura and in every crack in between.

Still it is taking something very real - like the 60s anti-War movement and obfuscating and splitting the issue with everything from Civil Rights to Women's Rights to Free Sex etc...

Sound familiar?
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
12-13-2012, 05:03 PM,
(12-13-2012, 01:53 AM)Watchdog Wrote: ...some feelings cut across the plan no matter what. No need to throw out the baby with the bathwater.

I agree. The hippie movement has some great features I agree with. Problem is, there are positive and negative aspects to it, just like everything else in the world; electronics, families, communism, assault rifles, etc.

It's our job to be cognizant of both the light and dark aspects, and factor them into our weltanschauung and our life choices.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Counter Intelligence - Shining A Light On Black Operations (Download or Watch online) datars 0 368 09-05-2013, 05:46 PM
Last Post: datars
  State Of Mind - The Psychology Of Control datars 4 741 07-18-2013, 04:29 PM
  George Bush, Skull and Bones, the CIA and Illicit Drug Operations datars 0 355 07-15-2013, 10:40 PM
  Mexico demands information on US spying operations mexika 0 307 07-12-2013, 09:49 AM
Last Post: mexika
Music How Elites Created the Hippie Movement to Kill America CharliePrime 12 2,570 05-16-2013, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  Facebook bans Gandhi quote as part of revisionist history purge Easy Skanking 6 636 01-11-2013, 01:09 AM
Last Post: Frank2
  Watch “Alex Jones vs Piers Morgan On Gun Control – CNN datars 2 503 01-09-2013, 11:13 PM
  US Presidential Candidate - Israel Did 911 Tells Ahmadinejad Zionists Control US datars 0 512 09-24-2012, 12:40 AM
  Lenon Honor Interviewed by Deanna Spingola - Mind Control Techniques - IMG INT Negentropic 0 2,014 06-23-2012, 04:06 PM
Last Post: Negentropic
  The Forbidden History of Unpopular People icosaface 0 405 06-05-2012, 02:30 PM
Last Post: icosaface