Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israel Lobbyist - We Need a False Flag to Start War with Iran
09-26-2012, 06:02 AM,
Exclamation  Israel Lobbyist - We Need a False Flag to Start War with Iran

09-26-2012, 06:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-26-2012, 06:38 AM by wawaontario.)
RE: Israel Lobbyist - We Need a False Flag to Start War with Iran
Damn!!! On camera! Said so matter of factly too. What other evidence will you need?
I almost thought this was a fake comedy skit like on SNL. Had to look up Patrick Clawson to see that it was real.
09-26-2012, 01:05 PM,
This video looks fake to me because it was posted without context, citation, or provenance.

I'm not buying it.
09-26-2012, 05:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-26-2012, 05:24 PM by IanPotter.)
I'm coming around to the position that whole 'let's wipe Iran off the map' show is a scam, but for very different reasons than most.

MT Keshe has now done two international conferences discussing and demonstrating HIS 'Iranian nuclear program', ie small scale plasma generation - and I've yet to see anyone dismiss it as a hoax using anything other than bluster and BS.

Moreover, Keshe claims he intends to donate his designs to humanity in order that it may free itself. He also claims to be preparing to supply 10,000 units for domestic use (ie 4KW and 10KW installations). If it is true, we are TRULY on the cusp of energy freedom - and from there food and water sufficiency is a given, as is the likely collapse of the banking cartel, because of all those potentially obsolete food derivatives.

Could it be that THIS is the Iranian threat that everyone is scared of? After all, have not the elite scum built their dirty little empires on artificial scarcity?

The excellent Dr A True Ott did a show connecting these two ideas last week and I found it quite compelling. It might not be the WHOLE story in relation to Iranian nukes, but it's always struck me as entirely ridiculous to imagine that Iran, even if she does seek nukes, would ever dream of using them on it's neighbour to the west, ie upwind.

Could Keshe be the story behind the story, ie what this is REALLY about? After all, if the technology is real, and it sure looks that way, it's EASILY the biggest single game changer we'll see in our lifetimes.

Just a thought - and quite a positive one it is too, isn't it?

http://www.keshefoundation.org/en/applications/energy/power-generators/84-sale-of-keshe-foundation-3-4-kw-and-10-kw-power-generators-en

PS: April. No lush corn pics in the gardening thread until next year I'm afraid. Weather's been against me the whole time.
The three grand imperatives of imperial geostrategy are to prevent collusion and maintain security dependence among the vassals, to keep tributaries pliant and protected, and to keep the barbarians from coming together. Zbig the Ruthless.
09-26-2012, 05:14 PM,
(09-26-2012, 01:05 PM)CharliePrime Wrote: This video looks fake to me because it was posted without context, citation, or provenance.

I'm not buying it.

I'd actually rather find out that it is fake also. But it's looking pretty real...

Quote:Patrick Clawson is director of research at The Washington Institute, where he directs the Iran Security Initiative. Widely consulted as an analyst and media commentator, he has authored more than 150 articles about the Middle East and international economics and is the author or editor of eighteen books or studies on Iran.

Dr. Clawson appears frequently on television and radio, and has published op-ed articles in major newspapers including the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and Washington Post. He has also testified before congressional committees more than twenty times and has served as an expert witness in more than thirty federal cases against Iran. Prior to joining The Washington Institute, he was a senior research professor at the National Defense University's Institute for National Strategic Studies, a senior economist at the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank, and a research scholar at the Foreign Policy Research Institute.

http://www.washingtoninstitute.org/experts/view/clawson-patrick

On the link, if you continue scrolling down... you'll see "MOST RECENT ANALYSIS"

The second L I N K ... has the video in full, which I'll also post below.

09-26-2012, 05:39 PM,
Hah! You beat me to the links to Clawson et al April. If it's fake as CP says it's certainly the most elaborate one ever. I'm not sure what crime Clawson has committed there, but he's lucky he doesn't live on my street! What a disgusting animal.
The three grand imperatives of imperial geostrategy are to prevent collusion and maintain security dependence among the vassals, to keep tributaries pliant and protected, and to keep the barbarians from coming together. Zbig the Ruthless.
09-26-2012, 06:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-26-2012, 06:03 PM by fireballs.)
Keshe has promised a lot and has so far delivered nothing concrete at all, postponing endlessly(for years now) & coming up with all kinds of the typical excuses for this both fascinating and equally frustrating field.
Skeptics are treated with the utmost arrogance, while large amounts of money are collected for projects that have not even been realized. To me this individual seems highly suspicious. The latest disappointment being recently - the 21st was said to be one of those days that should have changed the world and all we got was a lousy K. Meyl lecture about Tesla....
Smartscarecrow, who would wish (like myself) for all of this to be true, takes a very pragmatic stance and does a good job of covering free energy developments on his youtube channel.
He has the lovably gullible fanboy Sterling Allen from PESN (who has repeatedly fallen victim to hoaxers) frequently showdown with some hardcore skeptic whose name I cannot recall at the moment. Great Stuff!
History's 3rd dimension is always fiction
Competition is a sin
09-26-2012, 06:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-26-2012, 06:22 PM by h3rm35.)
I would find it hard to believe if Iran was coming up with a viable alternate energy solution with nobody outside NATO vocally backing them. Surely China or Russia would want to buddy up if they could get their hands on it for doing so. I believe this false flag threat actually happened and was a real video, but it was either a threat to the US government because they know israel did 9/11 or a jab at Ahmedinejad because he's come out publicly blaming Israel for 9/11. Truth be told, I don't really want to start getting into Israeli governmental and "diplomatic" psychology... who knows? Their disease may be contagious.

some context for the videos:
(via informationclearinghouse.info)
Israel Lobbyist Hints That ‘Pearl Harbor’ May be Needed to Get US Into War with Iran

By Maidhc Ó Cathail

September 25, 2012 "Information Clearing House" - Last Friday, during question time at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy policy forum luncheon on “How to Build US-Israeli Coordination on Preventing an Iranian Nuclear Breakout,” the director of research at the pro-Israel think tank hinted that a Pearl Harbor-type attack might be necessary to get the United States to go to war against the Islamic Republic.

“I frankly think that crisis initiation is really tough,” said Patrick Clawson, who also heads the Washington Institute’s Iran Security Initiative, in response to a question about what would happen if negotiations with Tehran fail. “And it’s very hard for me to see how the United States … uh … President can get us to war with Iran..."
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
09-26-2012, 07:38 PM,
Apologies for taking things a bit off topic April, but thx for the Smartscarecrow info fireballs. It's not really my primary field of interest but it's good to know there's someone out there keeping an informed eye on things & I'll be sure to keep an eye on that one.

My interest stems from the fact that I know someone who has constructed a device which generated an extraordinary amount of energy for 'free'. Problem was, he never thought about the logistics of stopping or even slowing the device once he set it going and it went on to demolish his garage! (True story). Also, I know it's a bit lame, but I've witnessed personally two engines running beautifully on a 50/50 water/gasoline mix and yet according to conventional wisdom that doesn't work either.

Ultimately I think I'm with h3rm35's 'Ahmedinejad option'. The vid was probably for the Iranian government to worry about - which is a bit pathetic really.
09-26-2012, 08:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-26-2012, 08:05 PM by mexika.)
isnt 'the massacre of palestinians real, 911, chemtrails, and GMOs.. Why isn't it believable? Pro Israelites can do commit genocide and feel proud of killing the so called jesus christ. if it were Muslim or an iranian or somebody else than it would mostly be very believable and the U.S and the sheeple would believe it. He said it because he can get away with it and since there is certain protections for this guy inside the rogue elite and zionist, he surely can say anything and get away with it. Maybe the criminals are inside and protected by the U.S military brain dead zombie soldiers..
Unite The Many, defeat the few.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277...enous&hl=en
09-26-2012, 08:10 PM,
It isn't believable because they need US support in anything they do, and the US obviously hasn't backed them on this move or Iran would already be a crater.
09-26-2012, 09:14 PM,
(09-26-2012, 08:10 PM)h3rm35 Wrote: It isn't believable because they need US support in anything they do, and the US obviously hasn't backed them on this move or Iran would already be a crater.

that might be the case, but they can still suggest or advocate it..
Unite The Many, defeat the few.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277...enous&hl=en
09-26-2012, 09:30 PM,
(09-26-2012, 09:14 PM)mexika Wrote:
(09-26-2012, 08:10 PM)h3rm35 Wrote: It isn't believable because they need US support in anything they do, and the US obviously hasn't backed them on this move or Iran would already be a crater.

that might be the case, but they can still suggest or advocate it..

agreed. That's what these disgusting lobbyists did.
09-27-2012, 04:27 PM,
Sad  RE: Israel Lobbyist - We Need a False Flag to Start War with Iran
(09-26-2012, 05:14 PM)April Wrote: I'd actually rather find out that it is fake also. But it's looking pretty real...

April, I did some grammar. I changed my opinion. This video is shockingly real.

This video is featured on the YouTube account of the Washington Institute for Near East Policy: http://www.youtube.com/user/WashingtonInstitute

[Image: logo-circle.png]

From: http://www.washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/view/preventing-an-iranian-nuclear-breakout-u.s.-israel-coordination

Quote:In spring and summer 2012, The Washington Institute convened a strategic dialogue with a small group of knowledgeable and influential Israelis and Americans to discuss bilateral consultation on prevention.

THE AUTHORS

Patrick Clawson is director of research and head of the Iran Security Initiative at The Washington Institute. Widely consulted as an analyst and media commentator, he has authored or edited numerous books and reports on Iran.
09-28-2012, 12:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-28-2012, 12:45 AM by rsol.)

full video.

Orange alert kids. Time to pack your "oh shit" bag. If they do this. I don't think russia and china are going to even bother with Iran or syria. i think they may just cut to the chase. why waste time?

benjamin netanyahu just basically said, "we are going to bomb iran soon" at the UN with some dumb ass picture of a cartoon bomb as a demonstration

Need to spread this world wide guys. NOW. If this transpires, we are all fucked. good luck everyone....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how jews treat christians in israel mexika 31 8,236 08-12-2014, 09:51 AM
Last Post: fireballs
  London Gaza Protest - British Jews against Israel Shinobi 10 3,100 08-09-2014, 12:41 AM
Last Post: mexika
  The Rothschilds, Hitler, Holocaust, Israel & Zionism rockingtheboat 0 925 08-08-2014, 08:31 AM
Last Post: rockingtheboat
  Stefan Molyneux - The Truth About Israel and Palestine April 2 1,307 08-02-2014, 12:25 AM
Last Post: newsthet
  ISIS The Start of World War III? David Icke with Luke Rudkowski April 1 835 07-29-2014, 11:48 PM
  Israel's New Racism: The Persecution of African Migrants drummer 6 1,656 10-26-2013, 01:18 AM
  Syrian Girl Warns of Chemical Weapons False Flag Months Ago mexika 11 3,024 09-27-2013, 05:48 PM
Last Post: JFK
  Syrian Chemical attack by Israel mexika 0 711 08-23-2013, 04:38 AM
  Anonymous hacks thousands Israeli websites. Israel created Hamas says Ron Paul - See mexika 5 1,747 07-10-2013, 11:37 AM
Last Post: JFK
  Israeli Lobbyist Advocates False Flag Attack To Start A War With Iran drummer 1 954 05-04-2013, 08:22 PM
Last Post: Watchdog