Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The latest Terry Jones-stunt
09-12-2012, 07:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-12-2012, 07:40 AM by JuDiTh.)
Video  The latest Terry Jones-stunt
So I see our all-time favourite Preacher, Terry Jones, has held a 'trial' over the Prophet Muhammed. Finding Him guilty in everything done in the name of Islam. A bit like someone should judge Christ for every attrocity done in the name of the Lord. And why all this judgement from people who claim to be Christians? I thought one of the pillars of Christianity was NOT to judge, so one wouldn't become subject of judgement oneself?

When the Scriptures tell the story of the Arch-angel quarreling with the Devil over the body of Moses, not even the Angel dare judge Satan, but says: 'May God judge you' instead.

Just basic stuff this Preacher seems to have forgot.

Thoughts, anyone?
09-12-2012, 07:48 AM,
RE: The latest Terry Jones-stunt
Waste of a book, waste of a fairly nice plastic Muhammed. Oh, and waste of life, on some pathetic guy who just has it out against Muslims. At least he is not as annoying as Fred Phelps. God hates American and kills the soldiers because... we have gays? I can think of dozens of reasons better than that. Oh well, Jones is fairly harmless, and just really dislikes Muslims. Not much to be said except he is a waste of life, and a waste of anyone's time.
Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - Henry L. Mencken

I believe that it is better to tell the truth than a lie. I believe it is better to be free than to be a slave. And I believe it is better to know than to be ignorant. - Henry L. Mencken

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow David Icke on Alex Jones 2013-02-13 CharliePrime 0 415 02-13-2013, 04:17 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime