Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epinnoia's latest emails
08-15-2012, 11:09 PM,
Epinnoia's latest emails
IP Address: 184.18.199.161
Date: 12-06-10 06:27 AM
Subject: I see PayPal still won't remove you
Quote:That makes me wonder whether you truly are working for TPTB. I had dismissed it as a mere unlikelihood when one of your own mods suggested it before. But given PayPal's reluctance to remove your income source, I no longer see it as unlikely. They ban other torrent trading websites, but not yours. Hmm...

In any case, just so you know, I am beginning to send out the letters to the copyright owners now. I am also informing them that PayPal had been notified multiple times, and refused to act. You are using the "Napster" defense -- that you aren't hosting the files themselves, but only matching up those who have the file with those who want it. And that didn't work out so well for Napster, did it?

I told you I wasn't going away. And you don't appear to have any intention of relinquishing your iron-fisted control. So, time to increase the pressure on you.

---'Shane'

Date: 12-06-12 11:48 AM
Subject: I just got an email from Epinnoia which I thought you'd all enjoy...
Quote:You are profiting financially off the works of others. You're propping up your own web-hosting business on the backs of the ConCen members -- making them pay inflated colo fees which are not the lowest that you can find. And in a country that limits 'hate speech'. And why? So that you can have your 'business' server located near you -- so it looks better for your business venture.

I can see right through you. And I gave you the chance to step aside. You refused. You're in no position to bargain. You're breaking the law and profiting off the works of others. You didn't have the sense to give up the reigns. Now, you'll have attorneys contacting paypal and/or your ISP, and maybe even you.

You made the mistake of not taking me seriously. In fact, you have made one mistake after another. So have fun. You reap what you sow.

You should have dealt with me directly. Instead, you engaged in malicious intent by posting what you thought was my real name and email address in public. What did you think that would do? Make me change my mind? LOL It made me even more determined to shut you down, as it would any normal person. You should have considered the consequences of your actions, Mr. Hot-head.

I have already contacted multiple copyright holders, and have been thanked by them. I also encouraged them to not simply ask that their works be removed, but to press the issue with your ISP and/or PayPal -- for the sake of the other thousands of authors whose works you're profiting financially from. And I have CC'd paypal with each email I sent out.

So have fun, Mr. Potts. Keep lashing out. Your day is soon coming. =]

---'Shane'

Date: 12-06-13 12:07 AM
Subject: Re: I just got an email from Epinnoia which I thought you'd all enjoy...
Quote:Oh, yea -- I almost forgot. I am contacting at least two different copyright holders each day until you no longer operate the site. It's really just that simple. You could, of course, prevent this by removing every torrent that is on your tracker that's copyrighted -- but then you wouldn't be pulling in the money that you are anymore, now would you?

You picked a fight with the wrong guy. Perhaps you should start the "Yeti Legal Defense Fund" -- LOL.

---"Shane"

Date: 12-06-13 12:47 AM
Subject: Re: I just got an email from Epinnoia which I thought you'd all enjoy...
Quote:Consider this logic -- it seems pretty straight forward to me...

You could shut down the site, or pass control to someone else.

OR

You could remove every copyrighted file that's on the tracker, and hope that the community continues to fund your business venture in order to receive non-copyrighted material and participate in the forum.

OR

You can wait until I write every copyright holder I can locate, and they or their publishers shut you down with PayPal and/or your ISP. Which would leave you in the same position as the previous option. I suppose it would buy you some time and some enjoyment knowing that you caused me to send out so many emails and/or telephone calls. But in exchange for that enjoyment, you run the risk of being charged tens of thousands of dollars by PayPal for subjecting them to possible litigation. As I remember, wasn't it something like $20k per violation?

Rest assured, however, I will follow through with this. I already have the letter written -- and all I have to do is change the specifics of the tracker link and the copyright holder's name. I'd say maybe a couple minutes per letter, tops. So one way or another, YOU will not be operating the ConCen website with illegal files on it. PERIOD. If you think you're not in any legal/financial jeopardy, and you think that the members will continue to fund your web hosting business without the copyrighted files being available, go ahead....do nothing.

If by some slim chance you were to pass control of the site to someone else, I might be willing to tell you which copyright holders I have already notified, so that you might remove their files before they bring their attorneys into it... At this point, however, I would much prefer to see you hit with some hefty fines. =]

---'Shane'

IP Address: 205.238.194.231
Date: 12-08-15 07:09 AM
Subject: Awwwwwww
Quote:I will be sure to send follow-ups to all those copyright holders I have thus far emailed, to make sure that they know you are seeking alternative payment processors. =]

Sit and spin, mr. ban-happy 'sysop'...LOL

---Shane

Attached Files
.txt   ShaneJohnsEmail.2012.06.10.txt (Size: 2.92 KB / Downloads: 173)
.txt   ShaneJohnsEmail.2012.06.12.txt (Size: 3.77 KB / Downloads: 171)
.txt   ShaneJohnsEmail.2012.06.13.1of2.txt (Size: 2.62 KB / Downloads: 156)
.txt   ShaneJohnsEmail.2012.06.13.2of2.txt (Size: 6.63 KB / Downloads: 193)
.txt   ShaneJohnsEmail.2012.08.15.txt (Size: 3.3 KB / Downloads: 158)
[Image: randquote.png]
08-15-2012, 11:37 PM,
RE: Epinnoia's latest emails
Well that sucks, what a piece of crap he turned into.
An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi

Each of us is put here in this time and this place to personally decide the future of humankind.
Did you think you were put here for something less?
Chief Arvol Looking Horse
08-15-2012, 11:44 PM,
I did say before, albeit a bit sarcastically, how long until you hack his IP. Now you are exposing his IP, practically inviting someone to do such... Isn't giving out his IP a bit far?
Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - Henry L. Mencken

I believe that it is better to tell the truth than a lie. I believe it is better to be free than to be a slave. And I believe it is better to know than to be ignorant. - Henry L. Mencken
08-15-2012, 11:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-16-2012, 12:40 AM by h3rm35.)
anyone have the ear of an admin/mod over @cybersage? might as well let them know what this prick is capable of. If it can happen here, it can happen there, and most likely, it will eventually. I may not be a big fan of some of the ppl over there, but they're still allies in many areas, and in this particular case, full disclosure would be helpful to the community @ large.

(08-15-2012, 11:44 PM)Anarchist Wrote: I did say before, albeit a bit sarcastically, how long until you hack his IP. Now you are exposing his IP, practically inviting someone to do such... Isn't giving out his IP a bit far?

fuck no. what people chose to do with it is on them. This guy has it coming. The fucking reprobate traitorous week-old shit-stain on a used tampon asked for it. If he's the hot-shit command-line comando he claims to be, all anyone could really do is make his life a little more difficult, while this herpes-ridden transvestite whore is doing his damnedest to take down a distribution point of truths only accessible after years of the labors of love of hundreds (if not thousands,) with the best intentions at heart.

(no offense intended to transvestites - I meant it in a metaphorical sense: acting like one thing while on a personal level being composed of the exact opposite of what they present.)

I'm no grey-hat and I couldn't nail this bastard if I tried, but my hat is off to anyone that takes this motherfucker down.
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
08-16-2012, 12:11 AM,
(08-15-2012, 11:44 PM)Anarchist Wrote: Isn't giving out his IP a bit far?

Is it? Tell me what your opinion is. Explain why people like him deserve anonymity while people like me don't have that luxury.

IMO scum like him deserve whatever karma they sow. He's trying and so far has partially succeeded in taking this site down - a site which he used for years.

Do I need to remind you that $300 of donations are gone because of him? Are you aware that because of that we're in danger of being taken down by our ISP for non payment of bills?

Seriously, you are defending the right of this puke to remain anonymous. Why? Tell me.

Are you really an anarchist? If so, please explain how your opinion on this matter fits with the tenets of anarchism.

He claims he's only trying to get rid of me because he believes I'm defrauding the members. Do you believe that? Would you be happy if he succeeded in getting rid of me? Am I defrauding the members?
08-16-2012, 12:49 AM,
(08-15-2012, 11:44 PM)Anarchist Wrote: I did say before, albeit a bit sarcastically, how long until you hack his IP. Now you are exposing his IP, practically inviting someone to do such... Isn't giving out his IP a bit far?
(08-15-2012, 11:44 PM)In his signature, Anarchist Wrote: Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - Henry L. Mencken

A slight case of inconsistency, methinks.

And yeti got in before me with the point about your soubriquet.

Incidentally, I'm not overly familiar with the history of this situation - only what I have read in a couple of threads - but the actions of the one provocateur aside, it never ceases to amaze me how the prophets of doom hedge their bets by protecting the copyright of their predictions lest they do not come to pass. A bit like the faith the Pope has in his saviour when he is driven around in his bullet proof chariot (apologies to Bill Hicks for paraphrasing his material).

I've actually spent several hours in face to face conversation with two major players in the business of warning of global tyranny (I promise that either name would be recognised by most people on here and one would be recognised by most of the English speaking world) - both of whom were at pains to tell me how important it was to make a handsome income from their inklings.

As far as I see it, it's a case of putting your profits where your profiteroles go. You don't see many of these people truly on par with Gandhi - though one notable sage recently suggestively and risibly equated himself to the great man; absent his personal inventory, naturally.
08-16-2012, 01:04 AM,
The repercussions of this are not personal, and if anyone thinks this kind of attack is actually directed at Yeti and not the site or the movement in general, they might want to check the history of this exchange again.

A quick recap: The guy is trying to take down this site because he got into a flame war with yeti over an unexpected increase in maintenance costs that lead to a request for more donations. Now, because of the hiccups in losing access to paypal (where donations were REFUNDED BEFORE they were held in paypal's version of Guantanamo!) concen's having issues staying afloat, and its pretty much this one turn-coat motherfucker causing the problem.

This is a flat-out blatant attack on many levels, and on every level, in direct contradiction of the personal philosophies of many of those that have spent time here, (even of those that have left this place disgusted for various reasons.) This can be a turning point where we decide to band together with loose associations and agreements to disagree in an effort to create enough solidarity to be taken seriously, or we can let whatever backs this assault take us down.
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
08-16-2012, 03:12 AM,
(08-15-2012, 11:45 PM)h3rm35 Wrote: anyone have the ear of an admin/mod over @cybersage? might as well let them know what this prick is capable of. If it can happen here, it can happen there, and most likely, it will eventually. I may not be a big fan of some of the ppl over there, but they're still allies in many areas, and in this particular case, full disclosure would be helpful to the community @ large.

fuck no. what people chose to do with it is on them. This guy has it coming. The fucking reprobate traitorous week-old shit-stain on a used tampon asked for it. If he's the hot-shit command-line comando he claims to be, all anyone could really do is make his life a little more difficult, while this herpes-ridden transvestite whore is doing his damnedest to take down a distribution point of truths only accessible after years of the labors of love of hundreds (if not thousands,) with the best intentions at heart.

(no offense intended to transvestites - I meant it in a metaphorical sense: acting like one thing while on a personal level being composed of the exact opposite of what they present.)

I'm no grey-hat and I couldn't nail this bastard if I tried, but my hat is off to anyone that takes this motherfucker down.
h3rm35 .. i doff my hat to you.. not THAT is a fucking rant and a half!
And it is truly up to what i consider a good Scottish standard Tongue

my opinion ... of that scrofulous asshole is that he was a wank till his mother hopped on and that was just because she was drunk.
anyways.. does he not realise that if he does actually start reporting to IP owners then in other threads here he has incriminated himself fully and and completely??????
what an egotistical, petty,vindictive little fucking smear of cock cheese.
He also has to realise that NOWHERE , no community will ever trust him.
he basically wants to take over concen.. i mentioned it to someone else privately that it was his play to try to take over.....
now who the fuck would trust that little bastard?
NO-ONE.
he is a filthy, pathetic, quisling ,traitor, vindictive mammy-rammer and no-one in their right mind could ever trust him.
it might also be worth changing permissions and making this and the tracker private for the next while thus making any links he gives out null and void.

I just cannot get it out my head this little dog wanking fuckstick is sitting in a basement with greasy lank hair, a shit beard reeking of B.O pretty much orgasming over what he is doing. what a petty ineffectual little fuck.
taking down a diverse , vibrant community just because he got a ban for being a blatant fuckhead just shows what a fucking cock he is.
how the fuck can ANY OF YOU stick up for this fucking treacherous,insidious little bastard???

LOOK AT WHAT CONCEN HAS DONE FOR YOU.. ALL OF YOU.. and look what he is doing to it ??
he is trying to rip apart a fantastic resource not only of information but also of debate and of fun!
by being an informant, by informing the very people who WANT to shutter and squeeze the net into a fucking commerce and govt approved shop. which is in extreme opposition to what it was created for... SHARING... the free flow of information and here are some of you.. sticking up for this fuck muncher.

look at what he is doing, how he is doing it and why?
GET A FUCKING GRIP PEOPLE AND DO SOMETHING TO STAND BY CONCEN .. the very place that's provided you with the place to share information, ideas and theories and has provided us all with a wee smile here and there while we've been here too and don't let this pathetic INFORMANT get away with a fucking thing.
LETS BEAT THE BASTARD!
Pax
[Image: siolflag.gif]
08-16-2012, 06:34 AM,
(08-16-2012, 12:11 AM)yeti Wrote:
(08-15-2012, 11:44 PM)Anarchist Wrote: Isn't giving out his IP a bit far?

Is it? Tell me what your opinion is. Explain why people like him deserve anonymity while people like me don't have that luxury.

IMO scum like him deserve whatever karma they sow. He's trying and so far has partially succeeded in taking this site down - a site which he used for years.

Do I need to remind you that $300 of donations are gone because of him? Are you aware that because of that we're in danger of being taken down by our ISP for non payment of bills?

Seriously, you are defending the right of this puke to remain anonymous. Why? Tell me.

Are you really an anarchist? If so, please explain how your opinion on this matter fits with the tenets of anarchism.

He claims he's only trying to get rid of me because he believes I'm defrauding the members. Do you believe that? Would you be happy if he succeeded in getting rid of me? Am I defrauding the members?

You question my anarchism, interesting. Where to start? I suppose I will start with the $300 of donations, when you did say they were refunded. I thought you were moving money from the account to another in the event they shut down PayPal? Oh well, in the end, it is still shut down and new funds are hard to obtain. I enjoy this site, sadly I am broke.

As far as anarchism is concerned, sadly this is not anarchy. If so, we would not have copyrights and all that would be done here would be legal, while technically it is still legal, even though everyone knows it violates copyright, which it does. If this was anarchy, this whole situation would have been laughed at. However, that is ideal, and does no good desiring ideal conditions. Now... I suppose whether or not your releasing his IP and such would depend on one's interpretations of the situation. Things got heated during that debate over funding, and some statements were said on both sides that probably should not have. If one party (either) had played it cool, none of this would have happened. However, the situation got heated, and you did the one thing you can do - ban. He took the banning to heart. I will leave people to look at the thread and make up their own mind. He is acting out of anger due to being banned, that much is evident. It should have not gotten that heated, and could have been avoided.

But I stated the obvious enough. Sadly, I have no answer. He is attacking ConCen, and you are attacking back the only way you can really - by releasing his personal data. You could try to hack him and such, but that is illegal. He has the upper hand, as what this site does will most likely be considered illegal. However, from my personal perspective, not only is giving out information like that more discrediting towards you, but also fights fire with fire. More rage will be created, and more damage will be done. He got mad and determined when you put out his fake email and name, but I doubt he has a fake IP, making him all the more determined now to get back at you. It is an endless war.

As for defrauding the members, I have no clue, and to have an opinion on no information would be silly and a folly on my part. I have no evidence you are defrauding members, but no evidence you are not since no one sees where the money goes. I suppose this site is not run on the cheapest means possible, but as you stated somewhere, at the time having your own server was the cheapest. Times have changed, and this site did not keep up, perhaps?

I suppose I am just concerned that, if you give out his IP because he attacks the site (and he is attacking it pretty hard), assuming the site lives, will you ever start releasing the IP of people you ban? Maybe that will be your new intimidation tool, you will ban them and release their IP? I hope not.

Please do not take your anger out on me. I am not the enemy here, and would appreciate not being attacked like one.
Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - Henry L. Mencken

I believe that it is better to tell the truth than a lie. I believe it is better to be free than to be a slave. And I believe it is better to know than to be ignorant. - Henry L. Mencken
08-16-2012, 08:29 AM,
(08-16-2012, 06:34 AM)Anarchist Wrote: I thought you were moving money from the account to another in the event they shut down PayPal?

We were considering that, but acted too slow. Wish we did now.

(08-16-2012, 06:34 AM)Anarchist Wrote: Oh well, in the end, it is still shut down and new funds are hard to obtain.

Yeah harder than I had imagined it would be, timing was pretty bad and we were making server hosting payments using PayPal as well I do believe so that forced a lot of users out of their convenience zone.

Discussion on donation alternatives and the ConCen crisis here.

We also have a shiny new button to replace the PayPal option using flattr to go along with the long standing Snail Mail and E-Cheque, E-Transfer options.

(08-16-2012, 06:34 AM)Anarchist Wrote: I suppose I am just concerned that, if you give out his IP because he attacks the site (and he is attacking it pretty hard), assuming the site lives, will you ever start releasing the IP of people you ban? Maybe that will be your new intimidation tool, you will ban them and release their IP? I hope not.

This action set a totally new precedent so it is being dealt with in a way outside of our usual policy. Anyone opposed to this reaction in regards to this particular isolated instance? -- Bearing mind it isn't something that will be employed for any transgression short of an all out declaration of war on the ConCen Community.
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
08-16-2012, 12:31 PM,
(08-16-2012, 06:34 AM)Anarchist Wrote: will you ever start releasing the IP of people you ban? Maybe that will be your new intimidation tool, you will ban them and release their IP?

It's idiots like Anarchist (and the mod apologists that defend him) that make me want to run away from here. Talk about a wooooosh above an empty head...

I'm done with the friendly fuck yous and the smiley condemnations and the defense of scum and the "when did you stop beating your wife?" said with a smile and the totally casual lack of giving a fuck about answering any questions because that's so unnecessary because I'm an anarchist...
08-18-2012, 09:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-18-2012, 09:50 PM by sekular.)
That ip address is apparently located in Fort Wayne USA. I think fort wayne has some military bases.

Seems likely that this guy would be working for the us government or more specifically the military. I can't realy see some disgruntled individual would just start attacking the site without a larger motive. He is most likely using the profiteering aspect as an excuse. When in reality he is most likely just trying to shut the site down because he is is working for us military.

Talk about cutting your noes off to spite your face, it is old saying. It means where you would rather everyone go without and be worse off, just because you are not happy with the current arrangement. I admit i was not too happy with certain things but the last thing in my mind was wanting shut the site down. I was to contrary, concerned about it closing. Which only goes to show that not being happy with certain aspect is not a valid excuse for trying to shut the site down on copyright grounds.

alternatively some anal intentive pee body ass hole with a chip on his shoulder and a small dick has taken on himself to close websites down, seems less likely to me.

Another point i would make is that he says that concen uses the same argument as napster, which is incorrect. Concen has always used the fair use argument and has a working take down process that has been used on many occasions. Claiming copyright infringement is realy a moot point in the case of concen. Unfortunately from paypal perspective they probably won't listen to any arguments (like fair use) and don't have the time to deal with such things, so they just close the account down as a matter of policy. most likely have somone receiving emails at paypal like this all day and he investigates them, the guy probably came to concen saw a torrent tracker and closed the account.

Do you think concen would have lasted thing long if copyright infringement was a threat to concen?

I think we can get through this by just ignoring the guy and moving the funding platform to another provider or finding another solution. As long as the ISP is cool with it, if not just move it to a fair use friendly host.
08-19-2012, 01:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-19-2012, 01:23 AM by Frank2.)
I don't think he was a paid saboteur, I think it was a case of ego. He proferred some alternative solutions to the staff, which he thought were viable (this in itself would suggest that his motivation was not initially that of destructing the site) but he didn't like the response he got which caused him to then go on to air personal grievances, which, of course, were received with antipathy..and then, being unable to cope with being trounced and banned..lost self control and made his personal grievance into something which every site member has to suffer for...and simultaneously turned himself into a complete asshole of which, I would wager, NO site member has any respect for now. Persona non Grata.

I might be wrong but I heard from a little bird somewhere that Tom is considering now washing his hands of the whole affair and freeing himself from the stress.

Which might well mean the site is going down, unless he has a change of heart or someones steps up to the plate.

This was the rationale Eppinoia used - " I attack the site, yeti leaves and someone else takes it on"

Like utilitarian clusterbombing or something. Completely rediculous and hearty slap across the chops material.

Shane, you are emotionally retarded, clearly prone to unrestrained bitterness and narcissism and I hope the whole affair makes you realise you need to work on yourself a great deal before you die..even if you are a stooge, the same applies.

personally, I think, his actions belie that he is simply a fucktard.

I hope Tom remains as the captain, although I have had my own run ins with him in the past ( of which I am man enough to accept partial balme for) and, nevertheless, DO think he is too hotheaded, I, still respect, generally, his continued efforts and labours to keep Concen afloat.

I think the staff could do with toughening up a bit as it seems they are prone to generally being a bit wet behind the ears/wishy washy/ambivalent..even if decent people, one and all.. jmho

With a decent crew to deal the the day to day member interactions..taking the load off Tom's shoulders...things would be running better..clearly he is most capable as a behind the scenes guy..or otherwise clearly, if there were people around to temper his sometimes 0 to 100 in 1 sec. flat, ire, it would be more smooth.

It is definitely a shame people like Easy Skanking or even that basketcase nik (witty and intelligent though he undoubtedly is Rolleyes Yawn) are not there to get Tom's back, when he fucks up because of firey temper and stop situations escalating to the point of almost no return when WANKERS like Eppinoia get hurt feewings because their 5 minutes of concen fame didn't go according to plan.

Perhaps though, as Deli is old, god bless her, it is time for her to rest and wait in the wings, should the call come for her to come back to duty and a less expensive plan be found for the site with a friendly host, like sekular rightly suggests..as the monthly trauma of begging members to keep the site up is just not realistic nor "sustainable". jmo
“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.” Travis Walton
10-23-2012, 11:48 PM,
Date: 12-10-23 6:04 PM (EDT)
Subject: Still own/running it, eh?
Quote:I see you're still the owner of the domain... I guess I must continue... *sigh*

I suggest you let loose of that domain name and give it back to the community you weaseled it away from.

---Shane

Domain IDBig Grin155188469-LROR
Domain Name:CONCEN.ORG
Created On:25-Jan-2009 23:11:06 UTC
Last Updated On:19-Feb-2012 15:49:57 UTC
Expiration Date:25-Jan-2017 23:11:06 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Register.com, Inc. (R71-LROR)
Registrant ID:67880739bf46b066
Registrant Name:Tom Potts
Registrant Organization:Tom Potts
Registrant Street1:172 Armstrong St. #4
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Ottawa
Registrant State/Province:ON
Registrant Postal Code:k1y2w1
Registrant Country:CA
Registrant Phone:+1.6133160623
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:tom@foscore.com
Admin ID:77223024e1e24839
Admin Name:Tom Potts
Admin Organization:Tom Potts
Admin Street1:172 Armstrong St. #4
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Ottawa
Admin State/Province:ON
Admin Postal Code:k1y2w1
Admin Country:CA
Admin Phone:+1.6133160623
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:tom@foscore.com
Tech ID:05164499a045b692
Tech Name:Tom Potts
Tech Organization:FOScore
Tech Street1:172 Armstromg St. #4
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Ottawa
Tech State/Province:on
Tech Postal Code:k1y2w1
Tech Country:CA
Tech Phone:+1.6133160623
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:tom@foscore.com
Name ServerBig GrinNS136.A.REGISTER.COM
Name ServerBig GrinNS032.B.REGISTER.COM
Name ServerBig GrinNS045.C.REGISTER.COM
Name ServerBig GrinNS010.D.REGISTER.COM
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
DNSSEC:Unsigned

Date: 12-10-23 6:23 PM (EDT)
Subject: osotech.com
Quote:You surely realize that no ISP is going to allow you to use them to trade copyrighted materials. You have until Nov. 1 to transfer the domain name concen.org to someone else. Otherwise, I will start notifying copyright holders and the isp again.

---Shane

Date: 12-10-23 6:27 PM (EDT)
Subject: nexcess.net
Quote:BTW, I will be notifying these guys as well. Just to make sure. Again -- you have until Nov 1 to release control of the concen.org domain name. Moving it off your sever isn't enough.

---Shane

Date: 12-10-23 6:40 PM (EDT)
Subject: Strange
Quote:It's rather odd that you still have your box plugged in at 3z.ca. Could it be that you have a significant number of other domains running off the IP you had concen running on? Seems odd that you would continue to have your box colo'd there without concen on it and paying for it. Hmmm... I must do some more digging...

---Shane

Attached Files
.txt   Epinnoia.4.txt (Size: 3.22 KB / Downloads: 206)
.txt   Epinnoia.3.txt (Size: 3.05 KB / Downloads: 137)
.txt   Epinnoia.2.txt (Size: 3.07 KB / Downloads: 131)
.txt   Epinnoia.1.txt (Size: 6.21 KB / Downloads: 162)
10-23-2012, 11:57 PM,
The dipshit is at it again!! What, if anything , should we do?
An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi

Each of us is put here in this time and this place to personally decide the future of humankind.
Did you think you were put here for something less?
Chief Arvol Looking Horse

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Epinnoia writes "I see PayPal still won't remove you" yeti 15 4,671 11-13-2012, 11:57 AM
Last Post: 5Katz
Exclamation Epinnoia has sent the emails to PayPal & 3Z!! yeti 29 10,957 10-28-2012, 10:20 PM
Last Post: krisboro