Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why the Budget cannot be balanced
08-14-2012, 05:35 PM,

ALARMING! Washington's Dilemma!. Soaring debt and a budget Congress can't balance. This VIDEO explains WHY. Every person in AMERICA should watch this video! Over 1.6 million VIEWS!

or
http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/EW5IdwltaAc?rel=0
Data R S
Data Recovery Service
[Image: datarecoveryservices.jpg]
ConCen Clothing Company, Chat, Tracker and Forum
http://concen.org
08-14-2012, 05:41 PM,
RE: Why the Budget cannot be balanced
That is old, 20th century thinking.

At university in the mid 1980's I wrote a very strong semester economics thesis making the case that Ronald Reagan's massive increases in National Debt would bankrupt America. I used to send emails to my friends asking them to vote against increased debt. I was dead wrong.

For governments, money does not actually exist. They can literally create it with the click of a mouse and hand it out. Because of this, they can never "go broke". The resulting inflation merely diffuses down to poor people, keeping them poor. This can continue for centuries.

A great aid in understanding this is the 2011 movie In Time: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1637688/

In that movie, "time credits" work exactly like our current dollars. I don't mean somewhat, I mean exactly. They are created out of nothing and assigned by elites in rationed amounts to ensure people keep working and do not reproduce greater than 1:1. It really is that simple.

[Image: in_time_ver6.jpg]
08-15-2012, 06:05 AM,
(08-14-2012, 05:41 PM)CharliePrime Wrote: For governments, money does not actually exist. They can literally create it with the click of a mouse and hand it out. Because of this, they can never "go broke".

What if nobody accepts the money because it is worthless, which it would be if the government tried to create too much?
[Image: randquote.png]
08-20-2012, 01:37 AM,
I will gladly take those worthless federal reserve notes off your hands if you wanna send them to me.
[Image: israelbanner.jpg]
08-20-2012, 10:47 PM,
Smirk @ hard line
Remember Knowledge is the only thing THEY can't take from you, and Knowledge is Know how, and Know how is Power!!!

Live long and Prosper!!!! Have a plan beyond words, and worry not of why the storm is coming as to how you're going to survive in it!!!!

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Good big-budget movie about ancient Alexandria CharliePrime 0 332 12-13-2012, 05:27 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  The negative return economy: a discourse on America's black budget Solve et Coagula 0 383 02-26-2012, 04:14 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  Pentagon's Half-Billion-Dollar PR Budget to Sell Afghan War Solve et Coagula 0 491 09-05-2010, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  India hikes science budget despite slowdown --- 0 414 07-10-2009, 02:33 AM
Last Post: ---
  ASA Clears Fox News "Balanced" Claim (UK) Reboot 0 403 05-05-2008, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Reboot