Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epinnoia writes "I see PayPal still won't remove you"
06-12-2012, 01:25 AM,
Epinnoia writes "I see PayPal still won't remove you"
I just got an email from Epinnoia which I thought you'd all enjoy...

Subject: I see PayPal still won't remove you
shanejohns@frontier.com Wrote:That makes me wonder whether you truly are working for TPTB. I had dismissed it as a mere unlikelihood when one of your own mods suggested it before. But given PayPal's reluctance to remove your income source, I no longer see it as unlikely. They ban other torrent trading websites, but not yours. Hmm...

In any case, just so you know, I am beginning to send out the letters to the copyright owners now. I am also informing them that PayPal had been notified multiple times, and refused to act. You are using the "Napster" defense -- that you aren't hosting the files themselves, but only matching up those who have the file with those who want it. And that didn't work out so well for Napster, did it?

I told you I wasn't going away. And you don't appear to have any intention of relinquishing your iron-fisted control. So, time to increase the pressure on you.

---'Shane'
[Image: randquote.png]
06-12-2012, 03:29 PM,
RE: Epinnoia writes "I see PayPal still won't remove you"
Wow. Think how mentally ill a person would need to be in order to dedicate this many of their few precious minutes on this earth to attacking the internet project of somebody they don't even know.

They could spend that time with loving family, or friends, or hiking in the mountains, or reading great literature, or building a cool website, but no.

Sick sick sick.
06-12-2012, 04:41 PM,
Eppinonia what the Fuck is wrong with you? Now your involving uploaders? Go Fuck yourself you dirty piece of shit! Your ego is out of control!
Yo
06-13-2012, 12:07 AM,
maybe its a better idea to ignore him?
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
06-13-2012, 01:57 PM,
Again I call hypocrite on this fool. He claimed to have uploaded a huge amount of data, but now he wants to run to 'copyright owners' crying like a baby. Maybe those copyright owners would like to inspect his hard drives along the way. All over being banned. Sheesh.

Dude, your karma is gonna get you. Crybaby.
10-25-2012, 09:51 PM,
I would pay no attention to these people, Al'tho they can hack a server they have no actual power to close you down. Some like to go around putting fear into people in hoping they will bite and do what they ask. I ran a Torrent site for many years and had many fake FBI warnings, IDA warnings, MPPO warnings plus a lot more and not once did I take any notice of the warnings and nothing was ever to come of it, Kept the site for 4 years until eventually I didn't have the time to put into it so had to close it.

My suggestion al'tho its just a suggestion, Is let them send you all the crap they like. Just don't bite because nothing will happen. (I got your back covered)
10-25-2012, 10:08 PM,
(10-25-2012, 09:51 PM)ddram Wrote: Just don't bite because nothing will happen.

He already shut down the PayPal account. I call that something, don't you?
[Image: randquote.png]
10-26-2012, 01:07 AM,
(10-25-2012, 10:08 PM)yeti Wrote:

PayPal is widely known to remove its service from any torrent sites. It matters not how gray the torrent site is, PayPal will not offer its service even if a site was 100% legal in the eyes of the MAFIAA. In short, concen.org you should have realized this was going to happen anyway, with or without the help of His Lord And Master Shane Johns

When someone has all the sagacity of a shrew, you can not expect noble intentions or even a speck of social wisdom. Egotistical meglomanical cyber bullies like His Lord And Master are no more or less like the copyright MAFIAA. What do you do? Put a filter on any of his emails and have them sent to the cyber dump. You're just going to have to have any funds remitted to you via regular snail mail. In fact, although I have not donated as of yet, because of His Lord And Master's arrogant posturing I will be sending something in the mail shortly.

Message to Mr. Shane Johns: It is the 21st century, I know there are still many people like yourself in this world who need to feel like they're the center of the universe, and that you and the Luddites of the copyright industry need to control the rest of the world, just understand the rest of us are what makes this world a better place, and eventually your kind of behavior and those you seem to think you are doing a service, will eventually die out like the dinosaurs.

Concen.org, you're doing a noble job. Keep the good work up....the cheque will shortly be in the mail. As for His Lord And Master .... screw him.
10-26-2012, 01:27 AM,
Quote:In any case, just so you know, I am beginning to send out the letters to the copyright owners now.

FYI: We have just as many thank you letters from copyright owners as we have takedown requests, which we honour.

The chips will fall where they may on that front. Should be interesting to see who is in it for the money or for the message.
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
10-27-2012, 12:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-27-2012, 12:08 AM by CoolPaq.)
The best thing is to keep him away from our site.
Let him build his own little hell on earth for himself and leave us out of it. This site will survive. By the way, if the FBI (or any other alphabet soup container) has (or had) interest in what this site is doing they'd have been here by now or are here already.
Hell, for all we know he may even be one of their provocateurs. Wink

(10-26-2012, 01:07 AM)zero Wrote:
(10-25-2012, 10:08 PM)yeti Wrote:

PayPal is widely known to remove its service from any torrent sites. It matters not how gray the torrent site is, PayPal will not offer its service even if a site was 100% legal in the eyes of the MAFIAA. In short, concen.org you should have realized this was going to happen anyway, with or without the help of His Lord And Master Shane Johns

When someone has all the sagacity of a shrew, you can not expect noble intentions or even a speck of social wisdom. Egotistical meglomanical cyber bullies like His Lord And Master are no more or less like the copyright MAFIAA. What do you do? Put a filter on any of his emails and have them sent to the cyber dump. You're just going to have to have any funds remitted to you via regular snail mail. In fact, although I have not donated as of yet, because of His Lord And Master's arrogant posturing I will be sending something in the mail shortly.

Message to Mr. Shane Johns: It is the 21st century, I know there are still many people like yourself in this world who need to feel like they're the center of the universe, and that you and the Luddites of the copyright industry need to control the rest of the world, just understand the rest of us are what makes this world a better place, and eventually your kind of behavior and those you seem to think you are doing a service, will eventually die out like the dinosaurs.

Concen.org, you're doing a noble job. Keep the good work up....the cheque will shortly be in the mail. As for His Lord And Master .... screw him.

Guess what? PayPal belongs to that motley crew known as the NWO! (I know, I know... you know!)
10-28-2012, 02:51 PM,
Send them to me I will deal with it.

Address:
Harry o'Bire Marsh
42 kingsway Avenue
Luton
London
LW31 3TA
10-28-2012, 10:24 PM,
You forgot to hyphenate your name Big Grin
10-30-2012, 06:15 PM,
I plead the Napster defense, whatever that is. I couldn't find Napster in the dictionary. Is that some 1970s African-American hairstyle?
11-01-2012, 12:36 AM,
I think we must destroy that idiot ,and we must act like a brotherhood!!! What i mean by that?! Really :wiping out that idiot from the internet , we have that power!!! Unless we are powerless "idiots" who sharing things that we never really understand just a bit of them...Anyway , whatever maybe be happen to the concen...we will revive this ,it's in an occult artwork , for those who don't know the way , the meaning never ask for it , for those who wait when the time has begun , the ultimate game will begin , and the stakes it will be our free lives!!......... Under the signs of knowledge we will reign and our lives will be free!!!....
11-13-2012, 12:51 AM,
Douchebags like him thrive on the attention he is getting. I say ignore the jagoff. Let the chips fall where they may... Heck, I know some alphabet agency guys (DoD) who like this site for its information.

Ahh, to go through life with a small penis must be so difficult. Schleppinannoya needs to get a life.

Whetever is eating him has a bad case of dyspepsia. Doghump Dumbass
"I've come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass; and I'm all out of bubblegum."
Roddy, in the bank, just before some 12-gauge target practice in "They Live."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Epinnoia's latest emails yeti 90 15,231 11-21-2012, 09:37 PM
Last Post: geogaddi00
Exclamation Epinnoia has sent the emails to PayPal & 3Z!! yeti 29 6,263 10-28-2012, 10:20 PM
Last Post: krisboro