Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secrets in Plain Sight (video)
04-01-2012, 08:05 PM,
Secrets in Plain Sight (video)
Hello all,

I did a quick search and didn't see this video mentioned anywhere so I figured I'd give it a plug.

I thought it was a very well-researched and well-assembled piece of work with a vast amount of information. All credit to Scott Onstott.

Secrets In Plain Site
by ScottOnstott at http://www.secretsinplainsight.com
See Scott's Youtube page at: http://www.youtube.com/user/Secretsinplainsight

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4&feature=g-vrec&context=G2f0a6a6RVAAAAAAAACQ

Again, this is an amazing piece of work so many thanks to the author.

Enjoy
04-02-2012, 12:33 AM,
RE: Secrets in Plain Sight (video)
Numerology is for the weak.

Bankers enslave us with their numbers while you chase nothing. Bankers love your type.
[Image: randquote.png]
04-02-2012, 02:58 PM,
(04-01-2012, 08:05 PM)stanzela Wrote: All credit to Scott Onstott. Secrets In Plain Sight

I first heard about this guy when he was interviewed on Jan Irvin's gnosticmedia.com podcast.

I watched this video several months ago and enjoyed it. We've all seen the sacred geometries built into Washington D.C. and the Vatican, but Onstott documents many new sacred geometries in sites I had not heard of, in cities all over the world.

The video moves a bit slow. I estimate 15% percent of the correlations he finds are a bit of a stretch, but the rest are great. Well worth the watch in my opinion.

I even burned copies of this vid to DVD and gave them to a couple of my skeptical college professor friends.
04-02-2012, 04:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-02-2012, 04:40 PM by stanzela.)
(04-02-2012, 02:58 PM)CharliePrime Wrote: The video moves a bit slow. I estimate 15% percent of the correlations he finds are a bit of a stretch, but the rest are great. Well worth the watch in my opinion.

Yeah, I agree 100%. I would by no means say that this video is the be-all and end-all document - naturally it is not. As a presentation of research, I find it to be quite thorough and it has served as a great stepping stone in my own thinking.

(04-02-2012, 12:33 AM)yeti Wrote: Bankers enslave us with their numbers while you chase nothing. Bankers love your type.

I chase something much larger than nothing, but which includes nothing. From the sounds of your response, I would say that is you who has been enslaved by 'the bankers'. I don't feel any such pressure and I refuse to surrender my precious mental space to that line of thinking. Numerology is nothing more than language and code, much like everything else we experience. It can reveal as much or as little as we wish to read into it. I would say that what is for 'the weak' is providing a petty, knee-jerk reaction to an act that was meant to spark discussion and debate, and to expand the pool of information from which we each draw our own conclusions.
04-21-2012, 12:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-21-2012, 12:50 PM by ZeroCenter.)
I found this film very liberating from the "conspiracy" mentality.
The title alone should be enough to suggest its beneficial nature.
Those who have studied sacred geometry, BioArchitecture,
Nassim Haramein's Resonance Project, etc. will find this
a useful exploration of the simple truths.

Critics need to take the time to point out an actual mistake,
otherwise what use is offering an unsubstantiated opinion ...
unless an arrogant show of ignorance is the goal?

One source mentioned in the show sounded worth seeking out:
The Dimensions of Paradise, by John Michell
(Sacred Geometry, Ancient Science, and the Heavenly Order on Earth)

random quote from the flick:
Quote: "But the right holy land of our ancestors [i.e. Giza] lies in the middle of the earth; and the middle of the human body is the sanctuary of the heart, and the heart is the headquarters of the soul; and that, my son, is the reason why men of this land... are more wise. It could not be otherwise, seeing they are born and bred upon Earth's heart." - Isis in the Kore Kosmou Hermetic fragment
* What if the solution is simple & free?: http://www.youtube.com/nv3p
* Choose Freedom & Be the Change: http://concen.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=36698
04-21-2012, 03:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-22-2012, 06:28 AM by stanzela.)
(04-21-2012, 12:36 PM)ZeroCenter Wrote: I found this film very liberating from the "conspiracy" mentality.

I couldn't agree more. I think that what I liked the most about this film is that it packed in SO much information without ever dwelling on 'the evil ones' or prophesying doom and catastrophe. It assembles data and information that viewers could easily go out and verify, and does so without any rash conclusion-drawing. In the end, the viewer is left with the freedom to make what they will of the facts and figures presented throughout.

And (true to point, and perhaps what Yeti was getting at all along) after watching and reviewing this film, I've pretty much moved away from needing to uncover and decipher each instance of 'plain-sight' code; I know that it exists, I have a rough idea as to why, and as a result I have a better understanding of the bigger picture. This, in turn, expands and enhances my capacity to define an alternative ideal and to highlight the sham of our 'powerlessness'. I don't believe that chasing numbers all day long will get one to any hard truths - indeed, I think that getting stuck in a state of paranoid obsession is a most tragic reality for too many - but the film was instrumental in developing my understanding of the content of the hermetic (Babylonian) secrets, and helped me to draw the connecting-line that links the ruling occult across space and time - from Babylon to Washington. It's sort of like 'knowing your enemy' but I like to think of it more in terms of understanding humans' amazing potential. If the few have been able to produce such chaos, vapidity and destruction, then surely when our efforts are focused on more positive and noble ends we will move mountains (pun intended).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Boom! Must see Flight 175 video manipulation! Krise 1 340 06-05-2014, 02:04 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  ReThink911 Fall 2013 Campaign Recap | WTC 7 Freefall Collapse Video Goes Worldwide bristopen 0 211 02-22-2014, 02:43 PM
Last Post: bristopen
Question What is the best 9/11 video for DVD giveaways ? CharliePrime 10 938 06-13-2013, 04:41 AM
Last Post: psilocybin
  Horrifying, Graphic Video of Iranian Leader Savagely Abusing Jews h3rm35 0 612 09-28-2012, 06:07 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Another great video by Luke at we are change.org Sovereignman 2 551 02-14-2012, 04:10 AM
Last Post: Sovereignman
  Dead people on the voter list in NH *video* Sovereignman 0 402 01-12-2012, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Sovereignman
  VIDEO: Money for Nothing: US Military Defense Industry Shows Vulnerabilities Solve et Coagula 0 437 12-23-2011, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  Webster Tarpley - 26 Nov 2011 - More truth on Syria [Video] Solve et Coagula 1 406 11-28-2011, 04:07 PM
Last Post: yeti
Video ITV use fake videogame footage, claim its authentic IRA video shooting down chopper drummer 6 1,014 09-28-2011, 12:20 PM
Last Post: IanPotter
  VIDEO: Gerald Celente: Internet nuke bomb waiting to go off Solve et Coagula 0 373 08-25-2011, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula