Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The harvest
03-10-2012, 03:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-10-2012, 03:08 AM by peragrate.)
The harvest
Is there going to be a harvest?

A lot of the information I've been exposed to teaches me by inference that man's scientific "accomplishments," in his present infancy, could easily have been done to him.

There's a stack of evidence as high as the Andies concerning alien activity on and off-planet. I study the way we process animals for consumption. We tag them and build a cage they don't fully understand about them, we attach ears to their heads when we're insane or bored, we fly them around like little toys, they live a life of pain and suffering, then they're eaten.

In many ways and many methods, the same things were foretold for us, and they are now happening to us. Today, they are unfolding before our eyes. I'm not sure which:

Revelation is truly prophetic stuff, or
Revelation is a codified blueprint being unfolded before our eyes.

Are we in for some planetary karma: The chicken farm kind? Is global depopulation a red-herring for researchers, and the new War of The Worlds a more likely scenario (without the happy ending)?
03-11-2012, 04:15 PM,
RE: The harvest
anyone?
03-11-2012, 05:49 PM,
This question is too far advanced for us, peragrate. Perhaps you could locate yourself later on our timeline when we've had a chance to catch up. >:)

However, I'll comment on your note about revelation, in that it can be both as perceived from two viewpoints. From our perspective, revelations are prophetic, but from outside of the physical plane, revelations are part of this 'blueprint' being shown to us a piece at a time.

It ties in nicely with the question as to whether or not God, or Source, or the Creator, could indeed design a rock so big even the creator could not lift it. From our perspective, we must be limited to fully appreciate our own creation.

Interesting questions, however, and worth musing upon.
Truth appears in many forms. Find those that resonate with you.

- "If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not believe in it at all." - Noam Chomsky
- "Humans are not a rational animal, but a rationalizing one." - Leon Festinger

http://avaaz.org - The World In Action
03-11-2012, 08:38 PM,
I'm not trying to be condescending. I doubt that I am the most "advanced" soul on this board.

I usually answer the question, "can God make a rock too heavy for him to life?" with, "Why would he bother?"

I appreciate how being limited makes life worth living.
03-11-2012, 11:21 PM,
Maybe this is of some interest for you:
Dolores Cannon - Convoluted Universe
http://projectcamelotproductions.com/interviews/dolores_cannon/dolores_cannon.html
"Dolores Cannon is one of the foremost pioneers in regression hypnosis, using a technique that she pioneered over 30 years ago that allows her to access the subconscious mind of her subjects. She believes by use of her technique that she gains access to the Universal Mind. Her objective is therapy for her clients, and ultimately an investigation to recover lost or hidden knowledge into who we really are. Author of numerous books, including "Conversations with Nostradamus" and the 3 volume series "Convoluted Universe" as well as several others, she has toured the world, speaking at conferences, appearing on tv shows and many radio shows.

I had the good fortune to interview Dolores in late February 2010 while at the Laughlin UFO Congress. She is a tireless investigator and fearless chronicler of the vast reaches of the human mind. This interview gives a glimpse into the method behind her approach and some of the secrets she has uncovered in the process of delving into the deep recesses of the mind and psyche. Her clients reveal lives that encompass many states of being including those of various ET races, extra-dimensionals and other denizens inhabiting this vast multi-dimensional multi-verse. She is currently teaching healing using her unique approach to therapy and hypnosis. "

getting to the "revelation" scenario at the end of the interview...
the old lady and her experiences are quite impressive!
03-12-2012, 02:09 AM,
Thank you. This is helping a lot.
03-12-2012, 01:28 PM,
you're welcome, glad I could point you in a direction! I felt a strong resonance to what she's saying, too...
04-06-2012, 01:10 PM,
I think David Icke is right... I know I met a lizard the other day, and it occured to me just now, "What is the harvest is from the inside out." Meaning, is it probably that the invasion has been a massive success (and the tv show V plunged in popularity within 20 years of it being a huge success) is because they look just like us?
04-10-2012, 06:10 AM,
It is an interesting statement but I have heard something about the "harvest". But the question is when? I forget where I heard something about the "harvest" though damn....... But all I know is there are many possible theories out there about it. Just the matter of searching.