Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The true purpose of gold and other precious metals
02-19-2012, 09:52 AM,
The true purpose of gold and other precious metals
Throughout history gold along with other precious metals has been used for currency by many different nations. And although Nixon removed the gold standard in the 70's it is still as important today as it was in the time of the jewish money changers, but why? In this short essay I will attempt to expose the link between gold and other precious metals and the occult and divulge into it's true power as a key to the unknown.

We see gold being used by mankind as early as 4000 bc in eastern Europe for decorative purposes and 1000 years later by the Sumerians for jewelry making. It isn't until 1500 bc that gold makes it's first appearance as money in the form of the shekel, weighing approximately 11 grams and being comprised of 2/3 gold and 1/3 silver. From this point on gold begins to start popping up throughout the world as the common currency for a number of nations. Thanks to the Babylonians a method was devised in which the purity of gold could be tested to prevent counterfeiting. These methods would be perfected over the course of history.

Unfortunately gold in itself was hard to transport and gave rise to the risk of robberies and other such inconveniences when transporting large sums. Enter the money changers. Money changers offered the service of safe housing a person's gold in return for a fee. The person would be issued a receipt with which they could bring back to the money changer in return for the amount of gold deposited. The trade of money changing has often been dominated by jews and is normally thought to be because they had trouble finding other work, but this is only half of the truth. Jews understood the true power of gold. It is how they have been able to maintain control over the world throughout history.

If you are a bible reader or anyone one who is familiar with anything about Judaism then you are probably familiar with King Solomon. Sitting in the British Museum in London are ancient manuscripts more commonly referred to as The Lesser Keys of Solomon. Within these writings exist some of the most powerful Kabbalistic magic ever recorded. King Solomon himself allegedly used the rituals within this Goetia to build his temple and obtain great wealth, although you wont read this in the old testament. Before I divulge into this anymore it must first be understood by the reader that there exists two types of magic, white and black. White magic is what is practiced by Jewish Kabbalists. While the primary goals of both forms of magic are for the most part the same whether it be to obtain knowledge or a tangible goal, the methods by which these things are achieved are quite different. For example both the white and black magicians may summon demons, but a white magician binds the demon under the name of god and obtains his desired result by force while the black magician brings the demon into the world under no restraint and treats it as an equal. The Lesser Keys of Solomon or the Lemegeton is a white magician's guide to the summoning of demons. Within it's writings one can find names, attributes, and abilities of all the 72 demons of the Shemhamphorash along with other symbols and writings essential for a safe invocation.

I'm sure by this point you're wondering what this has to do with gold and silver. I will explain. Each demon is put into it's own rank and governs over a legion of lesser and quite often nameless demons. Each demons is represented by a unique symbol called a sigil. Each sigil must be written in a precious metal. I will now show all the demons according to rank and their corresponding metal:

KINGS(GOLD): Bael, Paimon, Beleth, Purson, Asmoday, Vine, Balam, Zagan, Belial
Dukes(COPPER): Agares, Valefor, Barbatos, Gusion, Eligos, Zepar, Bathim, Sallos, Aim, Bune, Berith, Astaroth, Focalor, Vepar, Vual, Crocell, Alloces, Murmur, Gremory, Vapula, Haures, Amdusias, Dantalion
PRINCES AND PRELATES(TIN): Vassago, Sitri, Ipos, Gaap, Stolas, Orobas, Seere
MAQUISES(SILVER): Samigina, Amon, Leraje, Naberius, Ronove, Forneus, Marchosias, Phenex, Sabnock, Shax, Orias, Andras, Andrealphus, Cimeies, Decarabia
PRESIDENTS(MERCURY) Marbas, Buer, Botis, Marax, Glasya-Labolsa, Fora, Gaap, Malphas, Haagenti, Caim, Ose, Amy, Zagan, Valac
EARLS OR COUNTS(COPPER AND SILVER ALIKE EQUAL): Botis, Marax, Glasya-Labolas, Ronove, Furfur, Halphas, Raum, Vine, Birfrons. Andremalius
KNIGHTS(LEAD):Furcas
(it can be noted that some demons posses two titles under seperate ranks)

The most powerful demons are obviously the Kings and their summoning is contingent upon the use of gold not to mention that the more gold that is used the better the adept's results are. The Lemegeton is one of if not the oldest and most powerful Goetias known to man. Is it merely a coincidence that more than 20% of the world's gold is owned by central banks whose directors are more than often comprised of jews or under direct jewish influence? Or that their shareholder's lists are all private? There is no reason not to assume that families like the Rothschilds still do not hold a large monopoly over these institutions. The demons from the lesser keys, when utilized properly can bring great wealth and power to the adept that summons them. There is a reason why the government is buying up all the gold it can and why the dollar is not directly backed by it. They know the power behind this metal, those running the world have known it since the beginning.
whenever there is a truly intelligent man a confederacy of dunces will conspire against him
02-19-2012, 10:28 AM,
RE: The true purpose of gold and other precious metals
Interesting take, minus the whole "Jew" slant that appears to be popular amongst haters in the conspiracy community.

I've got a copy of the LKOS but haven't checked into it yet. For those interested in the occult aspect of this, see http://thefoolspeaks.com/showthread.php?t=634, which includes times to perform rituals and incenses to use, plus links to LKOS, KOS and other books that some may find of interest. (Note that this information is not set in stone - always test things to ensure that you're on the right track.)

It goes without saying that anyone who uses this information takes responsibility for the consequences. There is no other choice.
Truth appears in many forms. Find those that resonate with you.

- "If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not believe in it at all." - Noam Chomsky
- "Humans are not a rational animal, but a rationalizing one." - Leon Festinger

http://avaaz.org - The World In Action
02-19-2012, 12:52 PM,
(02-19-2012, 09:52 AM)sitra11ahra Wrote: It isn't until 1500 bc that gold makes it's first appearance as money in the form of the shekel, weighing approximately 11 grams and being comprised of 2/3 gold and 1/3 silver

Neither gold as currency, nor even the shekel itself were invented by Jews. Gold and silver were used as money throughout history. But hey, you don't want the truth to get in the way of your theory, right? After all, without your lie, your theory has no foundation at all, does it?

(02-19-2012, 09:52 AM)sitra11ahra Wrote: The trade of money changing has often been dominated by jews and is normally thought to be because they had trouble finding other work, but this is only half of the truth. Jews understood the true power of gold. It is how they have been able to maintain control over the world throughout history.

Why do I get the impression you're more interested in describing Jews as some sort of mystic superman than telling the truth?
[Image: randquote.png]
02-19-2012, 05:13 PM,
The european civilization was conquered, for the most part, by Rome. For some reason the Europeans, for the most part, were indoctrinated into the Christian religion. This religion tells of the struggles of the tribe led by Moses and how eventually one of their offspring gave his life to redeem us because of original sin. The bible is the most important book in the Christian religion. This book is mostly about the tribe led by Moses and their descendants and claims to explain how the World was created.
Some of the people who descended from the tribes led by Moses follow the Jewish religion. They have their own sacred books and they do not believe that the Christian sacred book is telling the truth. Some Europeans were not indoctrinated into Christianity, instead they were indoctrinated into the Jewish religion.
The Christian religion considered it a sin to lend money if you expected to get back more than you lent in the first place. They called it usury. You could, I am told, expect a modest, small...return as a fee for lending the money but that was all. The Jewish religion does not prohibit usury.

So, the European men, who were practicing Christians, did not become money changers/bankers because their religion forbade usury. Jewish men did become money changers/bankers because their religion did not forbid usury.
An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi

Each of us is put here in this time and this place to personally decide the future of humankind.
Did you think you were put here for something less?
Chief Arvol Looking Horse
02-19-2012, 05:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-19-2012, 05:39 PM by sitra11ahra.)
(02-19-2012, 12:52 PM)yeti Wrote:
(02-19-2012, 09:52 AM)sitra11ahra Wrote: It isn't until 1500 bc that gold makes it's first appearance as money in the form of the shekel, weighing approximately 11 grams and being comprised of 2/3 gold and 1/3 silver

Neither gold as currency, nor even the shekel itself were invented by Jews. Gold and silver were used as money throughout history. But hey, you don't want the truth to get in the way of your theory, right? After all, without your lie, your theory has no foundation at all, does it?

(02-19-2012, 09:52 AM)sitra11ahra Wrote: The trade of money changing has often been dominated by jews and is normally thought to be because they had trouble finding other work, but this is only half of the truth. Jews understood the true power of gold. It is how they have been able to maintain control over the world throughout history.

Why do I get the impression you're more interested in describing Jews as some sort of mystic superman than telling the truth?

I dont think I said that the shekel was created by jews anywhere in the post or that gold as currency was brought about by jews. I was pointing out that jews tended to take up money changing as a trade.. And the Lesser Keys were translated from ancient manuscripts said to come from Solomon himself. As I explained gold is used in summoning the most powerful demons in the text. If you believe in the mystical origins of the Kabbala then you believe that it was secretly passed down through the prominent jews throughout history.

Do I believe kabbalistic practices have been used to steer our world towards the desired direction of a select few? Yes. Just as I believe the myths surrounding the Lesser Keys and Solomon's temple. And you dont have to be jewish to utilize the power of kabbala

But considering the fact that I dont accuse the jews of introducing gold as currency anywhere in this thread, but of hording it via usury I dont see your criticism as being based in truth.

and Im pretty sure youre a moderator on here. Im not trying to get kicked out and I choose my words carefully. Understand though I have to defend my position.
whenever there is a truly intelligent man a confederacy of dunces will conspire against him
02-19-2012, 07:37 PM,
(02-19-2012, 05:34 PM)sitra11ahra Wrote: I dont think I said that the shekel was created by jews anywhere in the post or that gold as currency was brought about by jews.

Please explain exactly what you mean by the following:
(02-19-2012, 09:52 AM)sitra11ahra Wrote: It isn't until 1500 bc that gold makes it's first appearance as money in the form of the shekel

Are you trying to educate people, or use weasel words to mislead them?

02-19-2012, 07:39 PM,
(02-19-2012, 05:13 PM)icosaface Wrote: Jewish men did become money changers/bankers because their religion did not forbid usury.

Apparently their religion forbade usury between themselves, but not goyim.

02-19-2012, 08:02 PM,
(02-19-2012, 07:37 PM)yeti Wrote:
(02-19-2012, 05:34 PM)sitra11ahra Wrote: I dont think I said that the shekel was created by jews anywhere in the post or that gold as currency was brought about by jews.

Please explain exactly what you mean by the following:
(02-19-2012, 09:52 AM)sitra11ahra Wrote: It isn't until 1500 bc that gold makes it's first appearance as money in the form of the shekel

Are you trying to educate people, or use weasel words to mislead them?

I said that the shekel was the first form of currency that used gold. Where did I imply that the jews introduced it? Or any form of gold currency for that matter? In fact jews introducing gold as a currency would be counter productive. The goal is to keep the gold for themselves and to utilize the power obtained from it during rituals. I dont see what there is to explain.

Weasle words? Theres no need to insult me.
I think youre just upset that the point you were trying to make is not supported by anything that I said and now youre trying to twist it around to make it seem like I was implying something that I wasnt.

02-19-2012, 08:42 PM,
(02-19-2012, 08:02 PM)sitra11ahra Wrote: I said that the shekel was the first form of currency that used gold. Where did I imply that the jews introduced it? Or any form of gold currency for that matter? In fact jews introducing gold as a currency would be counter productive. The goal is to keep the gold for themselves and to utilize the power obtained from it during rituals. I dont see what there is to explain.

Your revised statement "the shekel was the first form of currency that used gold" is completely false. Therefore as I pointed out in my initial reply, your conclusion is based on a false premise.

BTW, a shekel does not necessarily contain gold.

(02-19-2012, 08:02 PM)sitra11ahra Wrote: Weasle words? Theres no need to insult me.

If you don't want to feel insulted when someone asks if you're using weasel words, then don't use weasel words.

(02-19-2012, 08:02 PM)sitra11ahra Wrote: I think youre just upset that the point you were trying to make is not supported by anything that I said

You thought wrong. I'm far from upset. I just don't like people using misleading words to come to false conclusions. BTW, I did not say that you said that Jews invented the shekel, did I?

The point I made has been reaffirmed by you clarifying your false premise. Therefore your statement "the point you were trying to make is not supported by anything that I said" is incorrect.

(02-19-2012, 08:02 PM)sitra11ahra Wrote: and now youre trying to twist it around to make it seem like I was implying something that I wasnt.

You just admitted again that you said "the shekel was the first form of currency that used gold" which is wrong.

02-19-2012, 10:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-19-2012, 10:04 PM by sitra11ahra.)
(02-19-2012, 08:02 PM)yeti Wrote: Your revised statement "the shekel was the first form of currency that used gold" is completely false. Therefore as I pointed out in my initial reply, your conclusion is based on a false premise.

BTW, a shekel does not necessarily contain gold.

The research I did pointed to the shekel as being the the first common currency that used gold. Whether it was or wasnt actually has nothing to do with the point the thread was trying to make in that gold retains supernatural powers.

(02-19-2012, 08:02 PM)yeti Wrote: If you don't want to feel insulted when someone asks if you're using weasel words, then don't use weasel words.

there were no weasel words. Youre taking cheap shots because your argument has holes in it. First your point was that I was saying gold currency was introduced by jews and now since youve realized that youre wrong youve changed your point to the shekel not being the first form of gold money which even if I were wrong about that, and I dont believe I am, it still doesnt have anything to do with the overall point of the thread.

(02-19-2012, 08:02 PM)yeti Wrote: IYou thought wrong. I'm far from upset. I just don't like people using misleading words to come to false conclusions. BTW, I did not say that you said that Jews invented the shekel, did I?

I believe your exact words were,
(02-19-2012, 08:02 PM)yeti Wrote: Neither gold as currency, nor even the shekel itself were invented by Jews. Gold and silver were used as money throughout history. But hey, you don't want the truth to get in the way of your theory, right? After all, without your lie, your theory has no foundation at all, does it?

Correct me if Im wrong but what you referred to as "your lie" is based on the misunderstanding you seemed to have over what I was saying. Im no linguist, but it seems like you were under the impression that I was trying to say that gold as a currency was a jewish invention and if you werent then what were you trying to say?
And once again gold as a currency has nothing to do with the overall point of the post, it's the value of gold that I was trying to elaborate on. The point was that through usury, banking, money changing, etc the people that run world have gained full control over gold and they have done so because gold itself posses supernatural powers. I was just giving a brief history of gold to make the post more interesting.

(02-19-2012, 08:02 PM)yeti Wrote: The point I made has been reaffirmed by you clarifying your false premise. Therefore your statement "the point you were trying to make is not supported by anything that I said" is incorrect.

The premise which seems to have gone way over your head was that according to one of the oldest magical works gold has supernatural qualities and can be used to manipulate our surroundings and that gold in large quantities obviously posses stronger powers.

(02-19-2012, 08:02 PM)yeti Wrote: You just admitted again that you said "the shekel was the first form of currency that used gold" which is wrong.

The research I did pointed to it as the first common currency using gold. And what I mean by "common currency" is that while a hunk of gold still held value the shekel was a set value. And once again this is beside the point.

[/quote]

02-20-2012, 02:34 AM,
(02-19-2012, 10:02 PM)sitra11ahra Wrote: The research I did pointed to the shekel as being the the first common currency that used gold.

Your research is flawed. You are wrong.

(02-19-2012, 10:02 PM)sitra11ahra Wrote: Whether it was or wasnt actually has nothing to do with the point the thread was trying to make in that gold retains supernatural powers.

Actually the point of your thread was that Jews horde gold to summon demons which they used to take over the world.

LOL

(02-19-2012, 10:02 PM)sitra11ahra Wrote: Youre taking cheap shots because your argument has holes in it.

Really? Does it make sense to you that gold wasn't used as currency until 1500 BC? C'mon man, use your head FFS.

(02-19-2012, 10:02 PM)sitra11ahra Wrote: First your point was that I was saying gold currency was introduced by jews and now since youve realized that youre wrong

I'm not wrong, you are. The shekel was not the first currency to use gold. Gold has been used as a currency throughout history.

(02-19-2012, 10:02 PM)sitra11ahra Wrote: youve changed your point to the shekel not being the first form of gold money which even if I were wrong about that, and I dont believe I am, it still doesnt have anything to do with the overall point of the thread.

I never changed my point. I have been 100% on target throughout all of my replies. I really don't give a shit about your theory that Jews horde gold to summon demons which they use to "maintain control over the world". And you tell me my argument has holes! lmao

(02-19-2012, 10:02 PM)sitra11ahra Wrote: The premise which seems to have gone way over your head was that according to one of the oldest magical works gold has supernatural qualities and can be used to manipulate our surroundings and that gold in large quantities obviously posses stronger powers.

Way over my head? Don't flatter yourself at my expense pal. And don't bother trying to backtrack from your superJew spin either.

You can believe whatever you want. Just don't make asinine statements that every high school history book on the subject refutes. I don't waste my time on metaphysical mumbo jumbo, I live in the real world.
02-20-2012, 02:50 AM,
(02-19-2012, 09:52 AM)sitra11ahra Wrote: Sitting in the British Museum in London are ancient manuscripts more commonly referred to as The Lesser Keys of Solomon. Within these writings exist some of the most powerful Kabbalistic magic ever recorded. King Solomon himself allegedly used the rituals within this Goetia to build his temple and obtain great wealth, although you wont read this in the old testament.

It took me under 2 minutes to find information which totally refutes what you just said:
The Lesser Key of Solomon
Quote:It appeared in the 17th century, but much was taken from texts of the 16th century, including the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum, by Johann Weyer, and late-medieval grimoires. Some of the material in the first section, concerning the summoning of demons, dates to the 14th century or earlier.

The book claims that it was originally written by King Solomon, although this is certainly incorrect. The titles of nobility (such as the French Marquis or Germanic Earl) assigned to the demons were not in use in his time, nor were the prayers to Jesus and the Christian Trinity included in the text (Solomon's birth predated Jesus Christ's birth by more than 900 years).

In other words, it's a hoax.

02-20-2012, 05:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-20-2012, 06:12 AM by sitra11ahra.)
(02-19-2012, 10:02 PM)yeti Wrote: Your research is flawed. You are wrong.

Then what was the first gold currency in circulation? This being a subject of great interest to me maybe you could shed some light where my own research failed to do so.

(02-19-2012, 10:02 PM)yeti Wrote: Actually the point of your thread was that Jews horde gold to summon demons which they used to take over the world.

LOL

Laugh all you want. I dont see how what Im proposing is anymore ridiculous then half of the stuff alleged on this section of the site. Whether you choose to acknowledge it or not a majority of jews are kabbalists and the magical systems outlined within the lesser keys are extensions of kabbalistic teachings. Obviously theyre doing something right because they have amassed a great deal more wealth and power then you or I. Magic is a calculated manipulation of the chaos theory and works whether there is a god or not.

(02-19-2012, 10:02 PM)yeti Wrote: Really? Does it make sense to you that gold wasn't used as currency until 1500 BC? C'mon man, use your head FFS.

Actually it makes perfect sense considering the fact that there were plenty of ancient societies that never used gold for currency. And its funny how you choose to just ignore certain parts of my argument. I sight the shekel as the first common currency meaning that it represented a set amount. If you know of another one then I invite you to speak up on what it was.

(02-19-2012, 10:02 PM)sitra11ahra Wrote: First your point was that I was saying gold currency was introduced by jews and now since youve realized that youre wrong

(02-19-2012, 10:02 PM)yeti Wrote: I'm not wrong, you are. The shekel was not the first currency to use gold. Gold has been used as a currency throughout history.

You know you have a weak argument when you have to take things I've said out of context or just ignore them all together.
You are wrong in that I never said jews introduced gold as a currency. And if the shekel was not the first gold currency of a set amount then please tell me what was so I can revise my original post.

(02-19-2012, 10:02 PM)sitra11ahra Wrote: youve changed your point to the shekel not being the first form of gold money which even if I were wrong about that, and I dont believe I am, it still doesnt have anything to do with the overall point of the thread.

(02-19-2012, 10:02 PM)yeti Wrote: I never changed my point. I have been 100% on target throughout all of my replies. I really don't give a shit about your theory that Jews horde gold to summon demons which they use to "maintain control over the world". And you tell me my argument has holes!

For someone that doesnt give a sh*t youre spending an awful amount of time arguing the more trivial details of the post with me without actually proving anything I said to be false. You say the shekel isnt the first gold currency of a set amount, but you havnt offered up any evidence of that. You suggest that my theory is ridiculous, but I dont see you backing that up with any evidence either.

100% on target? Let me refer you to your first argument which you completely abandoned and then straight up denied and then finally ignored.

(02-19-2012, 10:02 PM)yeti Wrote: Neither gold as currency, nor even the shekel itself were invented by Jews. Gold and silver were used as money throughout history. But hey, you don't want the truth to get in the way of your theory, right? After all, without your lie, your theory has no foundation at all, does it?

This was your first reply. I think it's funny that after you denied ever saying it you just abandoned the argument all together and moved on to another. Nothing about it is true because I never said the jews introduced gold as currency. I think I mentioned this in my last comment after you denied it but its funny how you decide what points you feel like arguing. Then you focused on the shekel not being the first gold currency even though whether that is true or not it doesnt have anything to do with the main point of the article nor does it take away from this point.
You've managed to sum up the message of the post in a cute little sarcastic sentence but you still haven't managed to disprove my theory. It may sound ridiculous to you just as most occult teachings probably sound ridiculous to a non believer.

(02-19-2012, 10:02 PM)yeti Wrote: Way over my head? Don't flatter yourself at my expense pal. And don't bother trying to backtrack from your superJew spin either.

I didnt ever imply that jews were super human. Once again this is another one of your delusions. Magic ritual gives them the power and Im sure thats pretty much exactly what I said. Anyone can obtain these powers with practice, but god favored the jews when he passed the information in the kabbala directly to adam, while us nonjews can still study it's teachings the specifics are still kept secret by the jews.
I actually dont think it went way over your head. I think you just thought it would be easy to mess with me so you made points based on false observation while still failing to succeed in actually disproving my theory.

(02-19-2012, 10:02 PM)yeti Wrote: You can believe whatever you want. Just don't make asinine statements that every high school history book on the subject refutes. I don't waste my time on metaphysical mumbo jumbo, I live in the real world.

Yea thats why youre looking for people to attack in the occult section. And nothing you said refuted the overall point of the post which was that gold holds supernatural powers that are described by jewish magical works and that this could explain their attempts to keep it out of the hands of the common man.

And metaphysics is the study of philosophy, but you probably already knew that because you know so much.

(02-20-2012, 02:50 AM)yeti Wrote:
(02-19-2012, 09:52 AM)sitra11ahra Wrote: Sitting in the British Museum in London are ancient manuscripts more commonly referred to as The Lesser Keys of Solomon. Within these writings exist some of the most powerful Kabbalistic magic ever recorded. King Solomon himself allegedly used the rituals within this Goetia to build his temple and obtain great wealth, although you wont read this in the old testament.

It took me under 2 minutes to find information which totally refutes what you just said:
The Lesser Key of Solomon
Quote:It appeared in the 17th century, but much was taken from texts of the 16th century, including the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum, by Johann Weyer, and late-medieval grimoires. Some of the material in the first section, concerning the summoning of demons, dates to the 14th century or earlier.

The book claims that it was originally written by King Solomon, although this is certainly incorrect. The titles of nobility (such as the French Marquis or Germanic Earl) assigned to the demons were not in use in his time, nor were the prayers to Jesus and the Christian Trinity included in the text (Solomon's birth predated Jesus Christ's birth by more than 900 years).

In other words, it's a hoax.

Just because the text itself was consolidated and written down in the middle ages doesnt mean that it wasnt, like the kabbala, passed down verbally or in other scattered forms until that time. Many scholars will tell you that the kabbala itself didnt surface until the 11th or 12th century, but it's practitioners still uphold the belief that it's information was passed down directly to Adam from god and then verbally throughout his lineage. In fact when referring to the lesser keys this makes more sense considering that a majority of jewish religious texts were, according to tradition, passed down verbally.

As for the the ranks this is not surprising because of the time in which it was written. The royal hierarchies were more than likely translated to suit the times.

And as for the references to christianity my copy does not contain any of those. This is actually easier to explain then anything else. The Lesser Keys are considered white magic. White magic binds demons under the name of god. In the time of King Solomon they would of used the tetragrammoton to bind the demons as they do in my copy, but I could definitely see Christ and the trinity being used in conjunction with the old methods as well to better suit the theological views of the time.

I dont know who youre trying to prove your point to. I believe deeply in the teachings of the occult and as much as you would like to make me feel stupid for this I dont believe you are capable. Just as you are no more capable of disproving the points Ive made in my post (possibly with the exception of what the first gold currency was although you have yet to prove this either) or the authenticity of the Lesser Keys or any other occult work for that matter. So with this being said, dont you think youre wasting your time? Well regardless of how far you decide to take this debate I will continue to read your posts and subtract whatever false information (if there is any) exists within from whatever truth they may hold. Hopefully youre capable of doing the same, but probably not. So I await your retort.
02-20-2012, 10:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-20-2012, 10:58 AM by rsol.)
I think your argument that gold has superpowers needs explanation. you believe that gold is somehow connected to some type of god like force? im having a hard time taking my sceptic hat off.

Forget the history of gold coins (first minted around 600bc in Lydia) gold was used as a form of currency before the "coin". More like a barter method(gold bar/nugget for 200 horses+200lb of meat etc).

You are implying that gold has some sort of power over people. So...the idea of wealth not enough? some sort of spirit or supernatural force has something to do with it? Although I'd like to consider that you have some sort of logic underlying your conclusions, I cant.

You talk of kings using the "power" of gold to "accumulate wealth". well yes...money begets money....

I think you are confusing greed with some sort of magical spell.

02-20-2012, 12:04 PM,
(02-20-2012, 10:57 AM)rsol Wrote: I think your argument that gold has superpowers needs explanation. you believe that gold is somehow connected to some type of god like force? im having a hard time taking my sceptic hat off.

Forget the history of gold coins (first minted around 600bc in Lydia) gold was used as a form of currency before the "coin". More like a barter method(gold bar/nugget for 200 horses+200lb of meat etc).

You are implying that gold has some sort of power over people. So...the idea of wealth not enough? some sort of spirit or supernatural force has something to do with it? Although I'd like to consider that you have some sort of logic underlying your conclusions, I cant.

You talk of kings using the "power" of gold to "accumulate wealth". well yes...money begets money....

I think you are confusing greed with some sort of magical spell.
I've always wonderd why gold was valued that high, by ancient man. There really was no practical use of it, to soft a material. Will we then just have to accept, that mans hunger, and massive efforts to get hands on it, is just because that it glitters?
The whole issue of when gold as money started an about the jews involment, is just a thing that can change, depending where you seek information, and new archaeologic findings are always able to change things that, for now, are considered facts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True Torah Jews - Against Zionism bristopen 2 1,023 05-22-2014, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Watchdog
  We Jesuits value brave hearts and true believers TeslaandLyne 5 1,969 06-05-2012, 05:52 PM
Last Post: TeslaandLyne
  Esoteric Christ vs Exoteric Christianity: True Religion of Christ vs Churchianity Solve et Coagula 1 939 01-16-2012, 07:46 AM
Last Post: tahuti
  Awakening Our True Potential Solve et Coagula 0 607 12-17-2011, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  The True Meaning of "Showing the Other Cheek" Solve et Coagula 2 1,052 11-29-2011, 10:20 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Esoteric Christianity vs Exoteric Christianity: True Religion of Christ vs Churchiani Solve et Coagula 5 1,853 11-06-2011, 04:02 PM
Last Post: hardline
  Part of your purpose is to be a transformer of the world matrix Solve et Coagula 0 699 08-24-2011, 05:51 PM
  The Fallen Angel - A true story about Lucifer Solve et Coagula 1 1,005 08-19-2011, 09:02 PM
Last Post: rockingtheboat
  What the True Path is Not Solve et Coagula 3 1,232 01-24-2011, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Dunamis
  Money, possessions, and true wealth Solve et Coagula 0 813 01-20-2011, 10:13 PM