Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how does this site work?
02-08-2012, 09:19 PM,
how does this site work?
I am totally new and want to know the basics of this site. Any one interested in telling me the ins and outs?
02-08-2012, 09:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-08-2012, 09:48 PM by h3rm35.)
RE: how does this site work?
Maybe ppl´d be more interested in helping you out if you did anything other than ask for invites and we got to know you. check out some of the threads here that sound interesting to you. Post some comments on them... and check out concen.org/tracker.

Sorry if I sounded a little curt. one of my pet peeves is invite fishing with no indication that you´ll respect the gift. I don´t know you from a hole in the wall and the vault and occult both hold you responsible for those you invite, (and they´re pretty strict over there,) so even if I had invites to hand out (which I don´t,) the fact that you don´t have any ratio here (right?) means that there´s no way for us to know if our invites are wasted on you. My suggestion? whatever search you did to get here and ask us for invites will pop up with more than one tracker and or forum. Join them, be active, build a ratio over time (if possible) and people will most likely hook you up.
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
02-09-2012, 10:53 AM,
Hiyas materman! Welcome to ConCen.

There are two main areas: the tracker (for torrents) and the forums (for discussion).

What do you specifically have questions about?
Truth appears in many forms. Find those that resonate with you.

- "If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not believe in it at all." - Noam Chomsky
- "Humans are not a rational animal, but a rationalizing one." - Leon Festinger

http://avaaz.org - The World In Action
02-09-2012, 11:51 PM,
i just figured out that there are actual torrents here. That is mostly what i am interested in. Discussions are cool (but only if I am into the topics) but how do I go about finding what is being talked about?
02-10-2012, 01:02 AM,
masterman go here http://concen.org/tracker/ , welcome to ConCen.
An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi

Each of us is put here in this time and this place to personally decide the future of humankind.
Did you think you were put here for something less?
Chief Arvol Looking Horse
02-10-2012, 01:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-10-2012, 01:34 AM by h3rm35.)
Quote:i just figured out that there are actual torrents here. That is mostly what i am interested in. Discussions are cool (but only if I am into the topics) but how do I go about finding what is being talked about?

yeah, iget that - that´s why I gave you the address of the tracker in my first post.

I usually click on the ¨view new posts¨ button when I log in and check out what´s interesting to me, then I´ll go ahead and post news articles, research, personal commentary if I think its important for the conspiracy community at large to check out. I figure you probably aren´t all that familiar with a bunch of the topics we talk about here - if you want to figure out what we´re mostly about here you´ll want to check out these threads:
What Are The Top 20 Documentaries You Would Suggest To People To Watch For Waking Up!
What Books, Movies, Music, Documentaries Best Represent Our Philosophy at ConCen?

Basically we´re about understanding and exposing the subjugation of the majority of the world´s population by a tiny percentage of so-called ¨elites¨ who use fear-mongering, war, eugenics, corrupt media to spew propaganda, political theatre, usury and fiat based financial schemes, market control and manipulation, militarized police forces, misinformation, surveillance, secrecy, and general all-around assholiness in order to enrich their hubristic, aggrandised, narcissistic sense of their own worth and power and the power of their allies and families.

you´ll probably find lots of information and viewpoints around here that you don´t like or think are inaccurate, as I believe everyone does. The point is that, here (for the most part,) the first amendment to the constitution of the USA is key. You can say just about anything you want, but attacking or insulting staff is not advised, and don´t say anything that´ll incriminate you if you don´t want it coming back and biting you in the ass at some point down the line. Voicing support for violence or other activities that are against the law are (I believe - staff would have to be asked to be 100% about this,) allowed, it´s just not all that bright an idea. We openly question the truthfulness of governmental organizations and their members, we call out fascist and unconscionable drives and actions of multi-national corporations, expose information about secret societies, and posit theories that are often contrary to what we´re told by governments, corporate shills, and the mainstream (and even a lot of non-mainstream,) media sources. If any of those people decided they wanted to make an example of someone, they would probably (and often do) look here.

If anyone else reading this thinks I said something that misrepresents us, feel free to chime in.
02-10-2012, 01:21 AM,
You had a typo there h3rm35, it is lamestream media not mainstream media.
An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi

Each of us is put here in this time and this place to personally decide the future of humankind.
Did you think you were put here for something less?
Chief Arvol Looking Horse
02-10-2012, 01:42 AM,
my bad...
02-10-2012, 05:06 AM,
cool. new stuff to think about! weird that i found this community because i pretty much believe that any large group be it government or private lies and lies a lot. Kind of like the way we breathe
02-10-2012, 08:54 AM,
icosaface: Nice one. I believe I'll be adding that one to my vernacular for future use and abuse. :>

masterman: Everyone lies. Anyone who says they aren't is lying.

But, yeah, you get a human in a position of power, and chances are better than in other species that they'll abuse that power. You'll notice that sometimes other species, typically by being imported into habitats not natural to those species, may gorge on life in the area, and then eventually be weeded out by natural selection. The reason humans appear to be immune to this process of natural selection is we're clever.

But I'm betting on Momma Nature to take care of things in due time. ;>
Truth appears in many forms. Find those that resonate with you.

- "If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not believe in it at all." - Noam Chomsky
- "Humans are not a rational animal, but a rationalizing one." - Leon Festinger

http://avaaz.org - The World In Action

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Shocked new to this site cevan116 6 537 02-17-2013, 09:47 AM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  new here at the MRF site Doc Holliday 13 2,363 03-28-2011, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Doc Holliday
  Thank you for the awesome site! Ex0duS5150 4 899 03-16-2011, 08:01 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
Video THank you Yeti, mods... you are doing GREAT work... wooway 1 741 02-24-2011, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Dunamis
  Hi, I'm SAkEr. I run an info-war site dprogram.net SAkEr 5 1,074 03-10-2009, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Guest
  new to the site bmore52 17 2,395 03-03-2009, 09:43 PM
Last Post: ---
  hey everyone finally found a site i hope to call home chubs189 5 1,065 01-30-2008, 04:00 PM
Last Post: April
  17 Year old Texan, curious about this site adaptusaaf 11 1,543 09-17-2007, 10:32 AM
Last Post: harmonius
  New to the site sofa 5 749 07-24-2007, 11:58 PM
Last Post: drunkenmunky
  New To The Site bfg 7 1,013 06-14-2007, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Guest