Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As soon as you feel a negative thought or feeling, you must immediately interrupt it
02-01-2012, 11:40 PM,
Rainbow  As soon as you feel a negative thought or feeling, you must immediately interrupt it
" ‘What are you thinking about?’ Ask various people this question, and most will reply they don’t know. There you have it, they don’t know, they never pay attention to what comes or goes inside them. From morning to night there are all sorts of thoughts and feelings running through them, but as if in spite of themselves, beyond their control. Under such conditions, how can they hope to control the psychic forces circulating in the world? How can they direct them and make use of them? It’s absolutely impossible.

If you allow all sorts of currents to enter you, uncontrolled, they will eventually overwhelm you. In order to master them, you must first take the situation in hand, in other words, you must be aware of the thoughts and feelings that pass through you. This is the greatest quality disciples can have: they must be constantly aware and understand the nature of the currents entering them at any given moment. And as soon as they feel a negative thought or feeling, they must immediately interrupt it and strive to replace or transform it."

Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov
02-02-2012, 07:56 PM,
RE: As soon as you feel a negative thought or feeling, you must immediately interrupt it
I don´t really think thoughts pass through you. I think they are generated by you. I understand the crux of what this guy´s saying, and to a certain extent I agree, but there is a place for negativity. Sometimes, it´s the only thing that is capable to shock someone into awareness of mindless selfishness. To be aware of one´s negativity is important, but to try to dissolve it entirely will lead to gullibility. I understand the axiom that this relates to, but I don´t necessarily believe, as many people do, that whatever you project comes back three-fold. I think the ratio´s more like 1:1, and that balance in all things, including thought forms, is important.
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can you FEEL real nutrition? Watchdog 17 868 10-09-2013, 12:21 PM
Last Post: thokling
  BPA levels in humans far higher than previously thought Dunamis 1 453 10-12-2011, 05:13 AM
Last Post: p4r4
  Airport body scanners deliver radiation dose 20 times higher than first thought TriWooOx 4 1,434 11-09-2010, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Archoes
  Drug firms hiding negative research are unfit to experiment on people TriWooOx 0 493 08-14-2010, 07:21 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  If you thought teaching 5y.o.'s sex ed was bad, I've got news for you. h3rm35 1 980 06-19-2010, 08:22 PM
Last Post: ---
  Feel like straighter hair? Just pop a pill developed after discovery of 'curly gene' TriWooOx 3 698 12-08-2009, 07:34 PM
Last Post: humbug
  Airborne Soot More Harmful Than Previously Thought freeon 0 393 03-09-2007, 02:29 AM
Last Post: freeon
  Food For Thought vie2233hil 1 524 10-28-2006, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Valentine