Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reincarnation of great beings through their love for humans
01-31-2012, 08:06 PM,
Rainbow  Reincarnation of great beings through their love for humans
"When a human being, by dint of hard work, self-denial and sacrifices, has become completely free, with no more karmic debts to pay, they are no longer subject to the law of reincarnation. From then on, the heavenly regions are their dwelling place, where they live in bliss and light.

But among those beings who have found freedom, a few decide to come back to earth to help their human brothers and sisters, whom they see suffering. Once we have lived on earth, we cannot completely erase the memory of the experiences we have had and sever our connection with it. So, some beings, although they are free and experiencing the joys of infinity and eternity, feel the need to cast a glance at those poor humans among whom they once lived and to whom they still feel connected despite the great distance between them. After hundreds, even thousands, of years, they still remember, and in the greatness and fullness of their heart they decide to come back down to share in their hardships and help them."

Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov
02-01-2012, 10:18 PM,
RE: Reincarnation of great beings through their love for humans
I agree with this from my perception of reallity.I feel sorry for the Order of Death in a way.A bad ass ringer showed up to take care of the prevaers of death and their minions ounce and for all.If I owned hell and the place they are said to be going I would live in hell and rent that place out.They made their own future and are going to be tortured for eterinty times infinity or at least till every last soul in the verse that wants to ride them gets their fill.Every soul should enjoy life from their perspectiveThen they will be destroyed from every level of life, they will no longer exist in any form or energy.Nor will their makers and allies the end.Just my 2 cents lol.
What kills me makes me stronger !

No favor asked no quarter given !

Your sitting in your comfort you don't believe I'm real,
You cannot buy protection from the way that I feel.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sexuality as Perversion and/or Love :: Influences and Symptoms of Promiscuity FastTadpole 79 42,696 11-20-2013, 11:29 PM
Last Post: R.R
  REVOLUTION of LIGHT and LOVE: JESUS CHRIST and MARY are Revolutionaries Solve et Coagula 0 1,067 04-22-2012, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  You Shall Love The Lord Solve et Coagula 0 618 04-20-2012, 10:14 AM
  Love Solve et Coagula 0 853 04-13-2012, 10:49 AM
  About the Great Brotherhood of Light Solve et Coagula 0 566 02-26-2012, 05:01 PM
  LOVE Solve et Coagula 0 745 02-25-2012, 01:28 PM
  Christianity & Reincarnation: Who Invented The "One-Life" Belief Anyway? Solve et Coagula 0 815 02-25-2012, 01:16 PM
  Why is Life so Unjust? - the Law of Reincarnation Solve et Coagula 0 448 02-25-2012, 01:05 PM
  Words cannot realize, only if they are filled with love and light Solve et Coagula 0 677 02-20-2012, 11:16 PM
  Arm yourselves, with the weapons of love; you will see that no one can resist you Solve et Coagula 0 619 02-15-2012, 09:17 PM