Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
which radio show tells it like it is?
11-12-2011, 04:18 AM,
which radio show tells it like it is?
I'm simple minded the phenomena of alternative internet radio leaves me grasping for grass on the misty mountain tops ´ so much brevity´brainwashing and bullshit = its like a soup of shit i am not obsessed with jews nor ascension nor anarcho capitalism etc etc where lies a top notch unbiased broadcast bringing truth?

I thought maybe it is better to just stick to books before the time of actual action maybe forces me off my arse but then i like a good radio show~its like a comfort blanket in the so called last days of the roman empire yknow?

I know AJ is now a fat fraud at least but who do you listen to with respect?
11-12-2011, 05:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-12-2011, 05:16 AM by Bull Medicine.)
RE: which radio show tells it like it is?
yeah fair enough but from yor input it is clear that u r clearly completely out of touch with simple fine feelings as the homo sapien sapien can potentiatly have - sorry to say but it is clear - so yor reply is tantamount to moot

good luck relishing the elite takeover for instance* - its many 1000s of years ago huhu

"The problem with truth, as you've likely noticed, is that when it comes from the minds of others it's been tarnished by their own perspective on reality, based on their entirely subjective experiences, and results from whatever neuroses or hang-ups they've developed along the way. Those same minds in many cases are more interested in making money than handing out truth, which creates yet another layer of bullshit to wade through."

It happens, but i would imagine that statistically you are mixing up hens and chickens with foxes and wolves in one bread basket

btw what radio show does you like?

* recommended reading - murder of reality by pierre sabak
11-12-2011, 06:24 AM,
listen to this: LINK
11-12-2011, 06:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-12-2011, 06:57 AM by Bull Medicine.)
okay - it will only stream and i am almost four minutes in grinding my teeth to the naff elevator trance - did a radio show eventually happen and if so what was it about ?

you might find this as more impressive musicallywise

11-12-2011, 08:58 AM,
max igan
11-12-2011, 10:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-12-2011, 10:16 AM by thokling.)
WHUPS. Somehow my original post got deleted. Here tis:

thokling Wrote:(11-11-2011, 07:53 PM)
The problem with truth, as you've likely noticed, is that when it comes from the minds of others it's been tarnished by their own perspective on reality, based on their entirely subjective experiences, and results from whatever neuroses or hang-ups they've developed along the way. Those same minds in many cases are more interested in making money than handing out truth, which creates yet another layer of bullshit to wade through.

I watch documentaries for similar reasons as you watch radio shows, although I'm less likely to need any sort of comfort blanket. I'm a self-proclaimed masochist what grins inanely at the prospect of the eventual global takeover by the elite of the same members of my species who, as a rather crude and intentional generalisation, appear to have less interest in fighting for their freedoms and more interest in closing themselves off from the big, scary reality that exists all around us.

I don't pay attention to any one individual, as I've preferred (it seems) to analyse each person's viewpoint as completely as possible and then move on to the next. However, in general I do enjoy what many scientists and researchers have to offer in terms of both information and insights.

Those looking for answers may try starting with what seems to be a likely possibility and then reading what others state about the matter. A large enough cross sampling of ideas can help bring truths to the surface of one's view. Many of those truths will, like eggs in a microwave, eventually be shattered time and time again, leaving a big, gloopy puddle as the end result.

That resulting mess is probably truth.

(Now for the fun.)

(11-12-2011, 05:11 AM)Bull Medicine Wrote: yeah fair enough but from yor input it is clear that u r clearly completely out of touch with simple fine feelings as the homo sapien sapien can potentiatly have - sorry to say but it is clear - so yor reply is tantamount to moot

Only to yourself as you continue to place your own expectations and alleged standards on others. You made an inquiry - I provided a viewpoint. Your intolerance of the views of others is quite tangible as you've demonstrated in the past, however its effect on reality as a whole (other than as a source of entertainment) is, itself, "moot".

(11-12-2011, 05:11 AM)Bull Medicine Wrote: good luck relishing the elite takeover for instance* - its many 1000s of years ago huhu

There's plenty of evidence that the "elites" had taken over long ago already. Spend some time here, sift through the amazing amount of material, and see what happens to your brain along the way.

Your absence from ConCen (and its predecessor) has created a massive blind spot to truths other than your own.

(11-12-2011, 05:11 AM)Bull Medicine Wrote: "The problem with truth, as you've likely noticed, is that when it comes from the minds of others it's been tarnished by their own perspective on reality, based on their entirely subjective experiences, and results from whatever neuroses or hang-ups they've developed along the way. Those same minds in many cases are more interested in making money than handing out truth, which creates yet another layer of bullshit to wade through."

It happens, but i would imagine that statistically you are mixing up hens and chickens with foxes and wolves in one bread basket

Ahhh, yes, I tend to use words that are too large for some users to comprehend. Allow me to simplify this for you (again, doing your thinking for you):

"People rely blindly on the opinions of others to determine what's real and what's not, and wonder why the end up so confused."

If you had a modicum of practice working your intellect, you'd understand that your response is not at all applicable to my comment.

(11-12-2011, 05:11 AM)Bull Medicine Wrote: btw what radio show does you like?

Out of all of the ones I've bothered to listen to, Leykis is the only one so far that's made sense. (In other words, most radio hosts have at one time or another been liars or utter bozos.)

I'll take my truth from my own research. I don't have to rely on the opinions of others to build my reality.

(11-12-2011, 06:54 AM)Bull Medicine Wrote: okay - it will only stream and i am almost four minutes in grinding my teeth to the naff elevator trance - did a radio show eventually happen and if so what was it about ?

You asked which radio shows people enjoyed, and you were supplied with a link. "sofaspace.net" is a music stream.

(11-12-2011, 08:58 AM)al_uh_looyah Wrote: max igan

That's cool. I've enjoyed Igan's works, and didn't know he had a radio show. Thanks!

Truth appears in many forms. Find those that resonate with you.

- "If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not believe in it at all." - Noam Chomsky
- "Humans are not a rational animal, but a rationalizing one." - Leon Festinger

http://avaaz.org - The World In Action
11-12-2011, 10:33 AM,
Music  RE: which radio show tells it like it is?
There are a few shows that have their moments but nothing I would say I trust totally, always every time. It totally depends on the guest (if there is one) too. Trust and develop your own filter and then use the information constructively for yourself, your offspring and your fellows.

There is a recommendation and review thread for talk show listeners here:

Recommended Talk Radio, Podcasts, Audio Commentary and Streaming/MP3 Broadcasts
http://concen.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=39264

Nice to see a thread attempting to do the opposite of bashing the media big and small, there is enough of that to go around.
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
11-12-2011, 04:01 PM,
Yea, honestly, I try to get an all round view by listening to a lot of stuff. There are certain shows I have paid less attention to, probably due to their quite specific "US" nature and the fact that I live in the UK.

But I am where FT is, not totally trusting any single show, station or otherwise. Filters...that's the best advice. Another bit I'd add...

...if you are never uncomfortable, challenged or otherwise disturbed by information you are listening to, nothing is changing, and it's possible the info is merely representing the paradigm you already attest to. I like to be challenged, it helps with my personal growth Big Grin
"He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked." -- 1 John 2:6
"Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly... This is the interrelated structure of reality." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
"He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." -- Proverbs 18:13
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." -- Leo Tolstoy
"To love is to be vulnerable" -- C.S Lewis

The Kingdom of God is within you! -- Luke 17:20-21

https://duckduckgo.com/
11-12-2011, 04:31 PM,
Dunamis: Good advice, indeed. On the trusting issue, there are too many "wanna-be reporters" who either rely too much on broadcasting what others say or are genuine (as yet uncertified) nuts. At the same time, it's possible to find a gem every so often.

- "If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not believe in it at all." - Noam Chomsky

11-12-2011, 10:47 PM,
I'll always love Amy Goodman and Democracy Now.

Although the station that airs the program will often pull the plug whenever anything remotely anti Israel gets covered. It happens way to often to be accidental.
11-13-2011, 01:08 AM,
Well, I don't know about telling it like it is, but Red Ice Radio is pretty sharp and lets the guests say what they have to say. Henrik asks intelligent questions and they have on many occasions stumped the guests. I prefer the relatively unbiased approach to the material covered. I'll make up my own mind about the subjects instead of letting a radio show host do it for me.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
11-13-2011, 01:09 AM,
listening to disinfo agents on radio/tv/forum shows is very useful, an exposed deception is very revealing of the truth...
11-13-2011, 06:49 PM,
Check out Stefan Molyneux.
11-13-2011, 07:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-13-2011, 07:21 PM by Bull Medicine.)
(11-12-2011, 10:03 AM)thokling Wrote: Ahhh, yes, I tend to use words that are too large for some users to comprehend. Allow me to simplify this for you (again, doing your thinking for you):

[Image: cmicsfee.gif] Sleepy

11-14-2011, 02:26 AM,
Bowel Movement: I know the Internets and computers are likely new for you, but it doesn't take a whole lot of cognitive ability to post images here. If you're intending to make another one of your asinine points, you may wish to double check your posts to ensure the images you've stolen from other people to make your points for you are, in fact, valid.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ID3 Tags on Radio Shows? capnchronic 2 332 02-13-2014, 09:08 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  TRUTH FREQUENCY RADIO Frank2 1 402 05-04-2013, 09:20 PM
Last Post: Frank2
  Truth Frequency Radio Live tonight./today..later Frank2 3 680 02-10-2013, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Frank2
  UPCOMING CLIF HIGH Radio Interviews Dec 20 and 21 2012 shortwave 2 943 12-22-2012, 12:49 PM
Last Post: shortwave
  Something tells me we're not going to have any planes flying into THIS NYC building h3rm35 0 403 09-19-2012, 10:59 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Radio Shack - Too Big to Fail Chinese Scams - Spread mexika 8 1,851 04-30-2012, 07:26 AM
Last Post: Anarchist
  Radio ConCen guest Eustace Mullins Ognir 8 1,756 09-09-2011, 07:13 PM
Last Post: aura
  Videos of the new Alex Jones TV show BDuncan 8 2,037 09-08-2011, 08:39 AM
Last Post: FRD50
  Alex jones show stuckmojo 1 574 01-16-2011, 09:14 AM
Last Post: Infinite
  Ognir Yeti open challenge radio interview kevlar 143 27,031 11-28-2010, 09:11 PM
Last Post: icosaface