Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freemasonry and October 1917
10-31-2011, 01:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-27-2012, 01:39 PM by frankzappa.)
Freemasonry and October 1917
A list concerning American Freemasonry and October 1917 can be constructed by getting off your arse and purchasing "10000 Famous Freemasons" and Antony Suttons "Wall Street and the Bolshevic Revolution" and cross referencing the two texts.
11-01-2011, 02:34 AM,
RE: Freemasonry and October 1917
Good first post. Seems like Freemasonry isn't discussed as much as it used to be.

I'll have to start a thread about Masonic symbolism.....
11-01-2011, 08:00 AM,
It was the Jews.
11-01-2011, 08:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-01-2011, 08:45 AM by pax681.)
Hey Frank.. groovy 1st post as R.R said, also i do like muh Zappa.... Tongue
there are however a few wee things not quite right with yer list

frankzappa Wrote:Names and terms used in the list
AASR – Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite – Split into Northern and Southern Jurisdiction in the US.
RAM – Royal Arch Mason
Degrees – Initiation to the brotherhood of Freemasonry is enacted in stages or degrees. In Scottish Rite Freemasonry there are 33 degrees.
Raised – Initiated into Freemasonry.
Chapter – A branch of Freemasonry.
Shriner – A branch of Freemasonry for Scottish Rite Masons.
Raised is what happens in the Third degree when the felow craft , while enacting the character of Hiram Abiff, dies and then is "raised" in a figurative sense from the grave.
Chapter is what a Royal Arch Mason goes to... for example in Edinburgh.. off the top of my head there is Edinburgh Royal Arch Chapter Number One in Brodies Close.
Shriners are an American thing and i am pretty sure that they don't exist outside the USA.
And the AASR again is an American/Canadian thing, in most other places you'll find it's AFAM(antient free and accepted masons) or perhaps those that are aligned with the UGLE(united grand lodge of England - in this case though the ugle lodges can be discounted as you state it's Scottish Rite ones involved) . mind you , in saying that you do also get AFAM in America too.

Also a wee point to note, as i recall from reading. Lennin and co were initiated at the infamous seven sisters lodge in paris. i am pretty sure that even when they went through their degrees that the Grand Orient of France were not in "amity" with either the Grand lodge of Scotland England or any of the AFAM lodges in the USA due the the GOF's position that there is no need for a belief in a "God or a supreme being"
if there's one thing that can be said of Freemasonry it's that they are really pissy about things like that...lol
In Russia things were a real hodge podge mix of different rites.. English, French, Swedish and german,then finally on a date you may remember.... in 1776 the 14 lodges there formed a Grand lodge of their own.
it went into statis in 1905 then started to die a death in 1917.. and finally was forbidden in 1922 by the soviet regime.
Albeit i have read some places there were some soviet lodges and even a grand lodge ... however.. not from reputable sources tbh,

AS time went by and the soviet union collapsed the Grand Lodge of France(not to be confused with the grand orient of france.) helped form the Grand lodge of Russia in 1995.
R.R Wrote:I'll have to start a thread about Masonic symbolism.....
groovy, i look forward to it
[Image: siolflag.gif]
11-07-2011, 07:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-27-2012, 08:49 AM by frankzappa.)
-----------------------------
11-08-2011, 02:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-08-2011, 03:13 AM by pax681.)
frankzappa Wrote:Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln
those guys are full of crap bud.
they were sucked in utterly by the admitted and convicted fraudsters, Plantard and de Chérisey, that invented the priory of sion pish
but Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln persist in the claims of the veracity of this uttely debunked crap.
even though plantard claimed the Merovingians descended from the tribe of Benjamin ,Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln claimed they were descended from Jesus.. in fact they added a lot more to the myth than the bullshit already in it.
plantard must have pissed himself laughing.
much more to point out but that is the basics
anyways bud.. those authors are not exactly known factual content in their books... just letting you know
frankzappa Wrote:Regarding Masonic symbolism a good place to start would be pax681’s avatar - the “Skull and Bones”, interesting considering the correction of my use of the term “raised”.
lol... i am a member of Teampull Dubh and the ava refers to that ,i am also politically NOT a unionist as masons are very much prone to be.
the day i toast that bunch of inbred German twats is the day i cut off my own cock with a rusty butter knife (no offence meant to Germans btw..lol most of my fav music is German/German influenced...EBM)
frankzappa Wrote:This is no less than alchemy where humanity can be considered the base material
in alchemy that was always the case..... turning "base man" into "spiritual man" ... kind of
but man was always the "base" item.
alchemical texts are extremely metaphorical/allegorical in nature

frankzappa Wrote:An initiate is 'raised from amongst the dead' by the Grand Master.
nope he is raised by the Master/Right Worshipful Master(depending on the constitution) of the lodge.
Grand Master would be a provincial grand lodge title or grand lodge title.

the term Jack Tar was/is synonymous with the British merchant and royal navy... not pirates bud.

frankzappa Wrote:The skull and crossbones indicate that the buried man was a master mason. Many such tombs predate the founding of the English grand lodge in 1717"
Freemasonry predates the formation of the grand lodge in june 1717 at the goose and gridiron pub.and even a simple bit of logic, a question, gives that away......
what has to exist to elect members to grand lodge?
answer.... a group of lodges

also as to the etymology of the word pirate... erm..... i don't reckon Allan Watt looked logivcally at it really if that is the source of the fanciful explanation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piracy#Etymology
Quote:The English "pirate" is derived from the Latin term pirata and that from Greek "πειρατής" (peiratēs), "brigand", in turn from "πειράομαι" (peiráomai), "I attempt", from "πεῖρα" (peîra), "attempt, experience".The word is also cognate to peril

http://www.word-detective.com/2009/01/16/pirate/
Quote:“Pirate” is indeed of European descent, in that it is based on an Indo-European root and came to us, as many English words do, through Greek, Latin, and Old French incarnations. The Indo-European root in the case of “pirate” was “per,” which carried the sense of “try” or “risk.” Its Greek descendant “pieran” meant “to attempt” as well as “to attack,” and eventually we had the Latin form “pirata,” which meant “attacker, robber,” and later specifically “sea attacker.” From there on, the various forms carried the sense of “one who attacks at sea,” although figurative use of “pirate” in a more general sense to mean “one who exploits or plunders” was also common.

To double back to that Indo-European “per” (meaning “try” or “risk”) for a moment, it’s interesting to note that the same root ultimately also produced the modern English words “expert,” “experience” and “peril,” among others.

In English, “pirate” appeared in the late 14th century with the meaning of “a person who robs ships at sea,” with the figurative use meaning “robber, marauder, plunderer” on land as well as sea arising about 100 years later.

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=pirate
Quote:pirate (n.) Look up pirate at Dictionary.com
mid-13c., from O.Fr. pirate, from L. pirata "sailor, sea robber," from Gk. peirates "brigand, pirate," lit. "one who attacks," from peiran "to attack, make a hostile attempt on, try," from peira "trial, an attempt, attack," from PIE base *per- "try" (cf. L. peritus "experienced," periculum "trial, experiment, risk, danger," see peril). Meaning "one who takes another's work without permission" first recorded 1701; sense of "unlicensed radio broadcaster" is from 1913. The verb is first recorded 1570s. Related: Pirated; pirating.
TBH it seems Allan Watt is quite a tit from that explanation of the word pirate. As much as it pains me to speak ill of a fellow Scotsman.. that is tenuous bollocks.
11-08-2011, 04:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-27-2012, 08:50 AM by frankzappa.)
-------------------------------
11-08-2011, 07:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-10-2011, 02:58 AM by pax681.)
frankzappa Wrote:Ugh... You’re a Knight Templar Freemason Black Chapter
erm.... it seems your reading skills are pretty poor bud, either that or it's just comprehension of what you are reading that is the problem.
i am NOT.. a mason...
Teampull Dubh is NOT A MASONIC ORDER.

and i see , that even when i was actually being nice.. you have gone off on a religious one revealing the true colours underneath.
Also your etymology is "reaching" to put it politely to be frank.

As to Alan Watt... i actually did listen/watch a few of his pieces and in fact i have come to the conclusion that he is pretty much full of it bud.
frankzappa Wrote:And talking of standards in referencing whilst simultaneously using such Orwellian newspeak as ‘lol’ is not endearing.
get over yourself bud.. LOL
edit: also as a point to note.. you could not be farther removed from the real Frank Zappas ethos if you tried bud.... think about it
11-14-2011, 01:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-27-2012, 08:53 AM by frankzappa.)
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
for variety
11-22-2011, 12:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-27-2012, 08:55 AM by frankzappa.)
Hello!
12-22-2011, 09:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-27-2012, 08:58 AM by frankzappa.)
God this takes forever to do!
01-03-2012, 12:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-27-2012, 12:54 PM by frankzappa.)
My dog is named TEDDY BREZINSKI (True) hes a jew (on his mothers side) he reads the Kabballah then transmits the choice
parts through telepathy. Woof woof!
01-12-2012, 12:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-27-2012, 09:06 AM by frankzappa.)
Reader question, what is the 33rd prime number?
01-12-2012, 01:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-27-2012, 09:09 AM by frankzappa.)
I cant think of anything to write for this post.
01-14-2012, 12:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-27-2012, 09:11 AM by frankzappa.)
Are tomato seed poisonous to dogs.

How important is vitamin C intake to a dog?

I would really like to know,

TEDDY B

Woof woof!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Indian Freemasonry R.R 3 2,610 01-07-2013, 04:00 PM
Last Post: R.R
  Freemasonry conference begins today R.R 0 436 11-23-2012, 03:55 AM
Last Post: R.R
  Freemasonry & Anarchism plasticfan 1 2,840 02-07-2009, 11:49 PM
Last Post: JazzRoc
  Tying Together Jesuitism, Illuminism and Freemasonry ephilution 10 2,000 03-20-2008, 09:18 PM
Last Post: plasticfan
  Sicilian Mafia and Freemasonry ephilution 0 2,660 03-04-2008, 01:19 AM
Last Post: ephilution
  Freemasonry Exposed As Illuminati Trap For Infedels leo 12 2,654 12-19-2006, 11:23 PM
Last Post: anahata