Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Occupy The Constitution" document I found
10-27-2011, 02:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-27-2011, 02:39 AM by gernblan.)
"Occupy The Constitution" document I found
Firstly, thank you for having me!

I got this document at an Occupy rally yesterday and it blew me away, so much so that I am trying to share it now, too.

It's called "The New Common Sense" and the author wishes to remain anonymous (and explains why in it).

Here's a synopsis, sorta (it's hard to explain this thing, it actually explains itself better than I ever could if one reads it): A plan that details how the U.S. Constitution got corrupted, how government got corrupted, how a 4th branch of government formed (called the "Special Interest" branch in the document, wow!), then lays out a plan on exactly how to fix the theft of power from the people and states by the Feds in such a way that it would force fix all of the problems caused by the corruption of the Constitution. This was given to me and I pass it on to you now. I think it's genius. Please read and share it if you feel the same way?

I ran into a link of it on pastebin so I'll just give you that link, instead of posting the whole thing in here.

Thank you, and I hope you get a lot out of this like I did. This thing blew my mind, it's a great document I believe.

http://pastebin.com/gm2UV08D
10-28-2011, 03:42 PM,
RE: "Occupy The Constitution" document I found
Thank you for having us! (We hope that was as good for you as it was for us.)

It's fascinating watching these events unfold. The masses have been manipulated for centuries, if not longer, and now people are rising up against those controlling forces. Yet there's speculation about how such retaliations on the part of the people are just more manipulations for some ultimate end.

From here, I've come across two paths: that The Powers That Be wish to enslave humanity and work people against one another into near-complete submission by implementing a series of societal mechanisms which gradually strangle the rights and freedoms many of us enjoy; and that The Powers That Be wish to free humanity from its blindness and encourage it to work together as one by implementing a series of societal mechanisms which gradually strangle the rights and freedoms many of us enjoy.

Many thanks for the paste. I'm not sure how permanent Pastebin is, so I went and stoled it for my own blog post. See it at: http://thoksthots.blogspot.com/2011/10/99-versus-1-shift-is-taking-place.html

Your efforts are most appreciated.
Truth appears in many forms. Find those that resonate with you.

- "If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not believe in it at all." - Noam Chomsky
- "Humans are not a rational animal, but a rationalizing one." - Leon Festinger

http://avaaz.org - The World In Action
10-28-2011, 05:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-28-2011, 05:14 PM by gernblan.)
Thank you!!!

I think of your two paths, the first one seems to be most true IF we do nothing to stop it from happening. Otherwise, I believe that the second path is our common destiny.

I believe that the answer is out there. It won't be easy, but it's doable. That document we're discussing seems like a measure of proof to me. It may not be a panacea for everything but I think that it would help build one strong foundation again to work from. It just makes sense to me, in that fixing the Constitution and bringing it into the "now" would automatically force the Feds, States and people to put everything else back into line with it. It just makes sense to me.

One more thing about the document that jumped out at me at first (until I thought about it), if I may?

Some may show concern that whoever wrote it is claiming copyright for it. I think this is fine and is nothing to worry about, it makes total sense that they would do this.

After a lot of thought, I believe that it's saying that they have to claim copyright because they want it to be protected from being dismantled by the 1% so that it stays pure, and then it encourages you to write your own stuff if you want to expand upon it.

In that case, they are absolutely RIGHT in saying "do not mess with this" because they know that that is the first thing the 1% will try to do.... they will corrupt it with bull crap and with their media machines put out fake broken copies to discredit it. So that part HAS to be there and makes PERFECT sense.

If they didn't do that, then that document would be diluted into gawd knows what before it even reached DC. By claiming copyright, changes to it are protected under LAW which then helps keep it safe from being twisted.

It's a brilliant move and I am 100% certain that it is absolutely necessary in a fight like this.

So basically, they are saying to leave that one alone because if they gave the 99% permission to modify it, then the 1% could modify the hell out of it too and it would be lost before it ever got off the ground.

Very well thought out, frankly, and because of that I have never in my life seen anything that hits the nail on the head on this subject as well as this thing does.
10-30-2011, 12:37 PM,
Heh. So copyrights are being used against the 1%ers now, in other words.

"What a twist!"

I don't have an issue with the statement of copyright as it's intended to, as you noted, protect the integrity of the document. Specifically referring to this paragraph:

that document I stoled for my site Wrote:Now for a necessary word about copyright. While this document is being given freely to the public domain without any duplication or distribution restrictions so long as they remain non-profit, the copyright is being reserved and all modifications are discouraged as another means of a protection from those who may wish to modify it with the intention to dilute and/or discredit it. So please make no changes to this? Just pass it on, if you would.

a possible issue is the term "public domain". Legally speaking, if one places a copyright on a document and states it's available in the public domain, that means that the copyright is valid and it's "publicly available." However, others may attempt to twist this into a legal abnormality for their own advantages. Changing "public domain" to simply "public" or "public availability" would head this tactic off at the pass.

- "If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not believe in it at all." - Noam Chomsky

10-31-2011, 04:25 AM,
sorry to burst your bubble but things like the "Earth First Journal" and other anarchistic publications, books, etc. have all used things of this nature for decades, and most levy insane price requirements or threats of repercussions, legal or otherwise for corporate or government agency use...

from a tome of mine called "Recipes For Disaster: An An**chist C**kb**k, A Moveable Feast" from "way back when":
Quote:Official Summer 2005 Selection of the Department of Homeland Security Dangerous Books Club®
"...Describes in lurid detail how sensible, law-abiding citizens can be transformed into mayhem-making mobs."
Michael Chertoff, Department of Homeland Security

N©! 2005
The publishers, the notorious CrimethInc. ex-Workers' Collective, humbly put this book and all its contents at the disposal of those who, in good faith,might read, circulate, plagiarize, revise, and otherwise make use of them in the course of making the world a better place. Possession, reproduction, transmission, excerpting, introduction as evidence in court, and all other applications by any corporation, government body, security organization, or similar party of evil intent are strictly prohibited and punishable under natural law.

if I can find an e-copy, I'll throw it up on the tracker, along with anything else worth bandwidth from CrimethInc. It's quite a handy little (621 page) guide...
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
11-05-2011, 07:49 AM,
H3rm35: No bubbles have been burst. The concept still stands strong. ;)

11-13-2011, 02:46 AM,
(10-31-2011, 04:25 AM)h3rm35 Wrote: if I can find an e-copy, I'll throw it up on the tracker, along with anything else worth bandwidth from CrimethInc. It's quite a handy little (621 page) guide...

here you go.
http://www.archive.org/details/RecipesForDisasterAnAnarchistCookbook
02-09-2012, 12:48 AM,
As noted in another thread here, my blog (and associated Gmail account) were shut down, so the document is no longer available there. I've got it backed up, and will find some time soon to get it posted on my Multiply blog. The PasteBin version's still available as of this post, though.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Constitution Halts Sheriff (Ireland) drummer 3 812 03-02-2012, 05:43 AM
Last Post: psilocide
Video Bush, Blair Found Guilty of War Crimes by Malaysian War Crimes Tribunal 2011 drummer 4 1,097 12-05-2011, 10:15 PM
Last Post: B4Time
Information RIAA Bill ‘Nullifies’ U.S. Constitution FastTadpole 0 579 05-21-2011, 10:50 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Supplanting the Constitution: War, National Emergency &the "Continuity of Government" h3rm35 0 481 05-19-2010, 11:30 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  OiNK Admin Found Not Guilty TheStonerGuy 0 474 01-16-2010, 09:40 PM
Last Post: TheStonerGuy
  FBI Trained Hal Turner As An "Agent Provocateur" April 3 944 12-02-2009, 05:43 PM
Last Post: SiLVa
  Wake up America: Forced vaccinations, quarantine camps, health care interrogations and mandatory "decontaminations& mastermg 3 1,033 09-09-2009, 08:26 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Economic Stimulus Bill Mandates $954 Million for Vaccinations, $545 Million for "Genomics Programs" blove8. 9 2,055 02-21-2009, 12:54 PM
Last Post: xAMKx
  CRS On "The Protect America Act" pizzaman777 1 911 09-13-2007, 05:17 AM
Last Post: TeslaandLyne
  "habeas Corpus Restoration Act Of 2006" pizzaman777 9 1,632 03-04-2007, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Moriani