• 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Israel, US & UK Consider Attack On Iran: Corporate-Fascists Clamor for Iran War
10-17-2011, 04:07 PM,
Israel, US & UK Consider Attack On Iran: Corporate-Fascists Clamor for Iran War
Quote:Corporate-Fascists Clamor for Iran War
October 16, 2011

By Tony Cartalucci
BlacklistedNews.com

While US politicians grapple over the credibility of using the US DEA's bomb plot to assassinate a Saudi ambassador as a pretext to escalate tensions with Iran, America's unelected, corporate-funded policy makers have already announced their long, foregone conclusion. The DEA's entrapment case is decidedly to be used as a pretext for war with Iran.

The Foreign Policy Institute (FPI), just one such unelected, corporate-funded think tank, has released two statements calling on President Obama to use force against Iran. FPI director William Kristol states:

"It’s long since been time for the United States to speak to this regime in the language it understands—force.

And now we have an engraved invitation to do so. The plot to kill the Saudi ambassador was a lemon. Statesmanship involves turning lemons into lemonade.
So we can stop talking. Instead, we can follow the rat lines in Iraq and Afghanistan back to their sources, and destroy them. We can strike at the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), and weaken them. And we can hit the regime’s nuclear weapons program, and set it back."

Likewise, FPI's executive director Jamie Fly claims, in tandem with Kristol's unqualified, corporate-funded opinion, "It is time to take military action against the Iranian government elements that support terrorism and its nuclear program. More diplomacy is not an adequate response."

full read http://www.blacklistednews.com/Corporate-Fascists_Clamor_for_Iran_War/16154/0/38/38/Y/M.html

What kills me makes me stronger !

No favor asked no quarter given !

Your sitting in your comfort you don't believe I'm real,
You cannot buy protection from the way that I feel.

10-29-2011, 01:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-29-2011, 01:49 AM by mexika.)
US Congress Engineering Consent For Attacks On Iran And Venezuela

US Congress Engineering Consent For Attacks On Iran And Venezuela
"Iran is engaged in recruiting young Venezuelans of Arab origin for use in intelligence operations as militants. Some go to Iran for training. Some sources say that Hezbollah is involved in this operation," said the chairman of the subcommittee on Oversight and Homeland Security, Republican Michael McCaul.
Joint Subcommittee Hearing: Iranian Terror Operations on American Soil
Subcommittee on Counterterrorism and Intelligence | 311 Cannon House Office Building Washington, D.C. 20515 | 10/26/2011 - 10:00am

On Wednesday, October 26, 2011 the Committee on Homeland Security’s Subcommittee on Counterterrorism and Intelligence and the Subcommittee on Oversight, Investigations, and Management will hold a joint hearing entitled "Iranian Terror Operations on American Soil." The Subcommittees will meet at 10:00 a.m. in 311 Cannon House Office Building.

Opening Statements video:
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article29545.htm
Unite The Many, defeat the few.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277...enous&hl=en
11-02-2011, 02:13 PM,
Israel, US & UK Consider Attack On Iran
12:05pm UK, Wednesday November 02, 2011
Emma Hurd, Middle East correspondent

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is trying to rally support in his cabinet for an attack on Iran, according to government sources.

The country's defence minister Ehud Barak and the foreign minister Avigdor Lieberman are said to be among those backing a pre-emptive strike to neutralise Iran's nuclear ambitions.
But a narrow majority of ministers currently oppose the move, which could trigger a wave of regional retaliation.

The debate over possible Israeli military action has reached fever pitch in recent days with newspaper leader columns discussing the benefits and dangers of hitting Iran.

Mr Lieberman responded to the reports of a push to gain cabinet approval by saying that "Iran poses the most dangerous threat to world order."

But he said Israel's military options should not be a matter for public discussion.

The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) is due to report on the state of Iran’s nuclear capabilities on November 8, and that assessment is likely to influence Israel’s decision.

Western intelligence officials estimate that Iran is still at least two to three years away from obtaining a nuclear bomb.

Israel has long made it clear that it will not allow Iran to obtain a nuclear capability that could threaten the Jewish State.

Publicly it is pushing for a diplomatic offensive against Iran - including the imposition of sanctions - rather than a military strike.

But prime minister Netanyahu has repeatedly warned that all options are on the table.

Israel's former defence minister Benjamin Ben-Eliezer told Haraatez newspaper that he feared a "horror scenario" if Israel attacked Iran.

Washington is also strongly opposed to Israel taking unilateral action.
Any strike on Iran could trigger retaliation from Iran and across the region.Syria, a close ally of Tehran, could also launch attacks, along with the Iranian-backed Hizbollah militia in Lebanon.

http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16101552
“Everything Popular Is Wrong” - Oscar Wilde
11-02-2011, 03:01 PM,
RE: Israel Considers Pre-Emptive Attack On Iran
Interesting...

"Mr Lieberman responded to the reports of a push to gain cabinet approval by saying that "Iran poses the most dangerous threat to world order."

Even though the president of iran is half Israely, so shouldnt he be part of this World Order??? Meaning hes part of the Clan of puppeters?

"Publicly it is pushing for a diplomatic offensive against Iran - including the imposition of sanctions - rather than a military strike."

havent they already put in position sanctions on Iran? or is that old and gone with the dust?

"Israel's former defence minister Benjamin Ben-Eliezer told Haraatez newspaper that he feared a "horror scenario" if Israel attacked Iran"

I totally agree with Mr Former Defence Minister.. Maybe MW3 is hinting something about WW3?? i hope i can get to play it before any horrors go down!!Dodgy

In that case if a Horror becomes reality i gues Nostradamus prediction might become real. Like the Mayans as well that a New start the " Golden Age" will begin again.

I Was Born in a War & I Shall Die in a War

A Thug i am & A Thug Till am Gone
11-02-2011, 03:20 PM,
Rainbow  Nuclear November: Izzies Want Iran War
Nuclear November: Izzies Want Iran War

By Captain Eric H. May

Israel, the country that 60 percent of Europeans considered the world’s most dangerous nation in a 2002 poll, is close to starting yet another war, its third in the last five years, this time with Iran.

The Jewish Nation, propped up by apartheid and war crime, cries that worldwide anti-Semitism is rising up against Worldwide Jewry by paying too little attention to Iran and too much attention to Palestine — and it intends to fix things soon. The cacophony of war drums grew loud on Halloween:

Netanyahu: Nuclear Iran threatens Israel
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned Monday that a nuclear Iran would be a serious and direct threat to Israel. “A nuclear Iran poses a heavy threat to the entire world – and to Israel in particular,” Netanyahu said during the opening of the Knesset’s winter session, warning that the regime in Tehran is continuing its efforts to obtain nuclear weapons. — Haaretz, 10/31/11

It grew louder later:
US fears Israeli strike on Iran

Many Israelis are concerned that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Ehud Barak decided on an attack on Iran’s nuclear reactors. The US is naturally also concerned over such plans which may send the entire region into a whirlwind. — Ynetnews, 10/31/11

It grew louder still yesterday:
Israel warns West: Time to stop Iran
Israeli ambassadors in Western countries have been instructed to inform high-ranking politicians that the window of opportunity for imposing effective sanctions on Iran is closing, as part of a renewed diplomatic offensive aimed at using new sanctions to stop Tehran from developing a nuclear bomb. — Haaretz, 11/1/11

These dangerous developments corroborate my analyses and admonitions, which can be found in my Veterans Today archive. My latest five about Israel/Iran war prospects should be interesting to intelligent readers, and invidious to the Israel Lobby — as all worthwhile analysis should be:

Bunkered Barack Obama Awaits World War
10/25 — There are unsettling current events that make this presidential appearance in Denver seem like another command post exercise ready to go live for a false flag, world war or both.

San Antonio 10-19-11 Terror Plot
10/22 — It’s a story that bears chilling similarities to the terror attacks conducted against Oklahoma City and New York City, but the Wednesday morning arrest of five Moroccan terrorist suspects in San Antonio quickly passed from the lurid to the ludicrous in media descriptions.

America Awakens to Denver False Flag Danger
9/27 — Denver, location of the nation’s state-of-emergency command apparatus, was the scene of massive terror training Friday. With financial markets crumbling worldwide, Zionists reeling from the push for Palestinian statehood in the UN and an Israeli attack on Iran, as reported by Haaretz, under consideration, a false flag operation may well be in the works, and Obama’s placement in Denver may well be the king retreating to his castle before the battle begins.

Jewish Jihad and World War
9/25 — Before I am assailed by the usual screams from the usual suspects, let me point out that the fear of Jewish jihadists starting a world war is not uniquely mine. There was an op-ed by Jewish dissident Sefi Rachlevsky in Haaretz Wednesday that said the same thing: Netanyahu must be stopped from attacking Iran.

BREAKING: Texas City Terror Scare
9/23 — Late last night I received this report from a reliable source inside the mammoth BP refinery in Texas City, Texas: “This morning at 0930, the fire alarms went off at BP, causing an evacuation. Normally BP announces in advance when it is going to have an emergency drill, but in this case employees said that they were surprised. Many said that they were reminded of the unannounced nuclear exercise of 2006, and believe that something is up.” Nine hours after the emergency drill there was an emergency.
To summarize my five articles:

Israel needs U.S. backing for a war with Iran, which can be most easily gained by a false flag terror attack against the U.S.

There have been two false flag close calls in the last six weeks, each followed by an Obama retreat to the emergency command citadel of Denver.

The U.S.and Israel are rehearsing a joint false flag and world war plan.

The writing is on his wall, and it’s up to the Internet Intelligentsia to do what it does best by investigating it and discussing it, for these are the best means of preventing it.
* For the best and bravest documentary about Israeli false flag terror, watch filmmaker Mike Delaney’s 9/11 Missing Links.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/11/02/nuclear-november-izzies-want-iran-war/
11-03-2011, 12:19 AM,
We all know 'they' control all the sides so if a war is desired, it will happen. So do they? I think probably yes eventually but it's anyones guess when that may be.
11-03-2011, 03:36 AM,
Quote:Israel's former defence minister Benjamin Ben-Eliezer told Haraatez newspaper that he feared a "horror scenario" if Israel attacked Iran.

Uh yeah probably.. fucking powderkeg set up since it's inception. A united front against Israel and its allies would do more for world unification under one banner than anything save for a world currency, giant asteroid or (fake or real) alien invasion.

There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
11-03-2011, 11:46 AM,
[quote='FastTadpole' pid='232230' dateline='1320287763']
[quote]
Uh yeah probably.. fucking powderkeg set up since it's inception. A united front against Israel and its allies would do more for world unification under one banner than anything save for a world currency, giant asteroid or (fake or real) alien invasion.
[/quote]

the banksters recently mentioned (i cant remember whom) that this economy crisis would stop if there was another "War" or like you mentioned FastTadpole an alien invasion which was mentioned as well and hoped that it would be.... Suspicious

In regards to the israel, iran issue if it does go any further i do have a feeling Israel might use EMP Weapons, if its going to use other means then its gonna get dirty and the dirt will follow around the world and the allies of both countries....

11-03-2011, 01:50 PM,
Well the economic crisis is being discussed as to what to do with that illusionary but powerful faith based monetary system that seems to have everyone serving it with their talent, attention, time and labour.

The G20 in Cannes France is the stage to discuss that whole deal and whether or not to do the massive blood sacrifice or if a money unification for world government will suffice; maybe both in tandem as it's looking now.

Yup the G20 brought to you by the following sponsors (publicly):

Source http://www.g20-g8.com/g8-g20/g20/english/the-2011-summit/partnerships/partnerships.69.html

You bring up sanctions too which was posted on here.

Top U.S. Treasury Official In Europe For Talks On Sanctioning Iranian Central Bank
http://concen.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=43177

Lots of unrest being sparked in this whole occupy, Arab winter, 2012/rapture fearmongering and everything else ratcheting up the tension by design.

But this could go lots of different ways. EMP like you mentioned MGoku perhaps under the guise of a solar flare. Yeti dug up some interesting activity coming from Sol and radiation levels are getting pretty out of control according to various reporting outlets - that radiation source may not be from nuclear power plants either as first reflex dictates but maybe some man made or natural reaction within the Earth itself; or from space be it from the Sun, orbital fallout from whatever is going on up there or something extra-solar passing through our part of the galaxy.

Whatever the case there are a lot of pieces in play.

Best advice to give yourself would be to focus on what is important from where you stand in the here and now. Whatever that means to you and yours.

.. and if you are in Israel and/or Iran (or Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Afghanistan, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, Korea, Taiwan, Any major US city ........) GTFO yesterday.

Yes this sucks but like any time of change it's an opportunity to stand up and make a difference no matter how small. Time to shine as leaders my ConCen fellows. To borrow a moniker - never let a good crisis go to waste.
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
11-03-2011, 04:39 PM,
(11-03-2011, 01:50 PM)FastTadpole Wrote: But this could go lots of different ways. EMP like you mentioned MGoku perhaps under the guise of a solar flare. Yeti dug up some interesting activity coming from Sol and radiation levels are getting pretty out of control according to various reporting outlets - that radiation source may not be from nuclear power plants either as first reflex dictates but maybe some man made or natural reaction within the Earth itself; or from space be it from the Sun, orbital fallout from whatever is going on up there or something extra-solar passing through our part of the galaxy.

Whatever the case there are a lot of pieces in play.

Yup indeed it might go in many different ways just gotta wait and see what card they play....

in regards to the activity of the sun they might blame Global warming for causing high radiation levels "sikes i joke" or am i......

Not that we know much of our solar system but couldnt it be like periods that the sun might have for abnormal high radiations? or like seasons high and low?

or as you mentioned something extra solar, maybe Nibiru "Planet X" or something more valuable. Since our universe is only growing and obviously our solar system and ofcourse other solar systems within our galaxy are on the move constantly could it be that were entering some sort of different universal climate? sorry for the random questionsIcon_biggrin maybe not the right place to ask Icon_biggrin

back to the subject at hand...

in regards to the "War" or the card they might want to play has any one seen World Invasion Battle Los Angeles or Skyline?, i think Battelship if am correct which isnt even out yet is on the same level of scenarios regarding alien invasion... Modern Warfare 3 advert has a scene Where MW3 is WW3. I think there are the good and evil playing the Hint and Making of what is to come

11-03-2011, 06:06 PM,
Quote:Israel Poised To Strike Iran
Nov 2nd, 2011

Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister, is seeking cabinet support for a military strike on Iran, Haaretz newspaper has reported. The US and UK also appear to be making contingency plans for such an attack.

The report, citing a senior Israeli official, said Mr Netanyahu was working with Ehud Barak, the defence minister, to win support from sceptical members of the cabinet who oppose attacking Iranian nuclear facilities.

In anticipation of a potential attack, British military planners are examining where best to deploy Royal Navy ships and submarines equipped with Tomahawk cruise missiles over the coming months as part of what would be an air and sea campaign.

They also believe the US would ask permission to launch attacks from Diego Garcia, the British Indian ocean territory, which the Americans have used previously for conflicts in the Middle East.

However there is currently no evidence that Iran is seeking a nuclear weapons program. President Ahmadinejad told CBS NEWS last year:
“The nuclear bomb is a fire against humanity rather than weapon for defense…Its possession is disgusting and shameful…even more shameful is the threat to use such weapons.”

What Iran has is a civilian nuclear power program, which is safeguarded by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA). They are also members of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.

Under this treaty only the United States, Russia, the United Kingdom, France, and China actually possess nuclear weapons. Countries like Israel and north Korea that also have weapons, have not committed to the agreement and are considered rouge threats.

Iran has always been open and compliant about it’s program. In September 2010, they reverified the non-diversion of nuclear material with the IAEA.[1]

A phrase often thrown around in the wrong context is that they have nuclear enrichment – but all nuclear power programs need to enrich uranium. It is the amount of enrichment that would potentially become a problem.

However Iran is only enriching uranium at 20% [2], which is well within international agreements. This uranium is being used in an American built isotope reactor given to them in 1967. [3], so is not even close to becoming weaponized. In fact uranium needs to be enriched at 90+ percent before a nuclear weapon can be built. As the BBC notes:
Weapons-grade uranium is at least 90% enriched. Then you would need the capability to turn it in to a warhead and fire it, which Iran does not have.

Despite this Israel test-fired a ballistic missile from a military base in central Israel on Wednesday, Israel Radio said.

The report said the launch was carried out from the Palmachim facility. It quoted a Defence Ministry statement as saying the launch was aimed at testing the missile’s propulsion system. Israel has Jericho missiles widely believed to be capable of carrying nuclear warheads.

The reports of Mr Netanyahu pushing for a military strike on Iran came after days of renewed public discussion among Israeli commentators about the possibility that the Jewish state would take unilateral military action against Iran.

Haaretz said that Mr Netanyahu and Mr Barak had already scored a significant win by convincing Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman to throw his support behind a strike.

This should be extremely concerning news for all citizens of the UK, US and Israel. War with Iran is tantamount to the start of World War 3.

Mainstream Coverage @ The Telegraph
Source: http://wideshut.co.uk/israel-poised-to-strike-iran/
"He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked." -- 1 John 2:6
"Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly... This is the interrelated structure of reality." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
"He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." -- Proverbs 18:13
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." -- Leo Tolstoy
"To love is to be vulnerable" -- C.S Lewis

The Kingdom of God is within you! -- Luke 17:20-21

https://duckduckgo.com/
11-03-2011, 10:08 PM,
UK military steps up plans for Iran attack amid fresh nuclear fears
British officials consider contingency options to back up a possible US action as fears mount over Tehran's capability

11-03-2011, 11:10 PM,
This is news? Jesus, no wonder people are freaking out. So few people then are aware of how much technological capability it takes to have a nuclear weapons program versus a nuclear energy program.

And of course a war with Iran would be disastrous. Not just to U.S., U.K. and Isreali people, but also to Irani people. I'm getting sick of seeing citizens getting played by government.

This is just fucking ridiculous. "Shameful" indeed. Thank you so much for posting that, Dunamis.
Truth appears in many forms. Find those that resonate with you.

- "If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not believe in it at all." - Noam Chomsky
- "Humans are not a rational animal, but a rationalizing one." - Leon Festinger

http://avaaz.org - The World In Action
11-04-2011, 05:05 AM,
RE: Israel, US & UK Consider Attack On Iran
The only way to stop this sort of shit is through bloody revolution IMO, non-conformity will not be enough to stop these Psychpaths.
11-04-2011, 10:23 PM,
Opinion Will Israel Pull the Trigger and Send Iran the Ultimate Message?
Quote:By Michael Rubin

Published November 03, 2011

| FoxNews.com

Israel’s test on Wednesday of a new missile able to reach Iran, and the International Atomic Energy Agency’s forthcoming report that exposes the military dimension to Iran’s nuclear program have renewed speculation that Israel’s patience with Obama’s diplomatic efforts to counter Iran’s nuclear program has run out.

Against the backdrop of the crisis, the White House seeks to double down on diplomacy. "What we're focused on is a diplomatic strategy which...increases the pressure on the Iranians, through financial pressure, through economic sanctions, through diplomatic isolation," explained deputy national security adviser Ben Rhodes.

The truth is that while the White House may believe it has still more time for robust diplomacy, but after years of threatening biting sanctions, neither Iran nor Israel believe Obama to be credible.

Add to that differing threat assessments, calculations and the ticking clock of Iranian nuclear developments and there is much that will get in the way of U.S. diplomatic efforts.

The United States, the Europe Union, and Israel may all share concerns regarding Tehran’s nuclear ambitions, but each has remarkably different threat assessments.

For the United States, a nuclear weapons capable Islamic Republic is strategically untenable: A nuclear Iran would set off a cascade of proliferation while Iranian authorities, secure behind their own nuclear deterrent, might launch a terrorist campaign unseen in the region since the 1980s.

For the European Union, Iranian acquisition of nuclear weapons would signal a defeat for Europe’s multilateral philosophy: The Iranian nuclear portfolio, after all, was the first issue outside European borders on which the European Union took the lead. European diplomats wanted to show that they could resolve the Iran crisis through quiet dialogue and with the assistance of international organizations such as the United Nations.

European officials know their failure will be the death knell for the internationalist approach and will provide red meat for Americans who believe that unilateralism is the only effective way to handle rogue regimes.

For Israel, however, the Iranian threat is existential. Israeli officials do not forget that Iranian officials have repeatedly suggested not only that Iran seeks to build a nuclear bomb, but also may use it.

On December 14, 2001, former President Ali Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani observed, “The use of an atomic bomb against Israel would totally destroy Israel, while the same against the Islamic world would only cause damage.”

On February 14, 2005, Ayatollah Mohammad Baqer Kharrazi, secretary-general of Iranian Hezbollah, declared, "We are able to produce atomic bombs and we will do that,” adding, “The U.S. is not more than a barking dog."

Then, three months later, Gholam Reza Hasani, a confidante of the Supreme Leader, declared possession of nuclear weapons to be one of Iran’s top goals.

Finally, in February 2006, Rooz, an Iranian website close to Iran’s reformist camp, quoted a Qom theologian as saying it was only "natural" for Iran to possess nuclear weapons.

While some American professors say that President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s promise to “wipe Israel off the map” was a mistranslation from Persian, they ignore that the Iranian presidency used the phrase in its own English translations, and repeated it on more than two dozen occasions.

The Iranian plot to kill the Saudi ambassador in Washington only adds to Israel’s concern. After all, while Iran experts dismiss the plot as a rogue action, Israeli officials note that the presence of rogue elements within Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) does not bring comfort, especially since it would be the IRGC that would have custody of any Iranian nuclear weapons.

Many military analysts question Israel’s capability to strike unilaterally at Iran’s nuclear facility. Certainly, a strike would be messy and its success uncertain: Iran is much larger than either Iraq or Syria, where Israeli warplanes previously struck at nuclear facilities. Even if Israel went in with surprise, Israeli bombers could not fly out with surprise once they had dropped their bombs. This mandates a wider campaign—one which would target anti-aircraft batteries, command-and-control centers, and perhaps missile batteries and arms caches in third countries through which Iran might retaliate.

Still, analytical concerns that Israel does not have enough bunker-buster bombs to destroy facilities buried deep under mountains are misplaced: Israel needn’t demolish those facilities; it only needs to destroy their entrances.

Likewise, hand-wringing about "unknown" nuclear facilities is misplaced. Should the IRGC rush to defend what previously analysts believed to be merely random mountains, Western intelligence agencies would reap a windfall.

A military strike, however, would not be clean. As I said earlier, it would be messy. There would be collateral damage. Iranians may oppose their leadership, but they are fiercely nationalistic and will rally around the flag. -- I will sell the Brooklyn Bridge to anyone who argues Iranians would welcome bombing. Iran will retaliate.

The tragedy, here, is that this crisis could have been avoided.

While President Obama blamed the Bush administration for the failure of diplomacy, the truth was that Iran’s leadership was never sincere.

On October 24, the Iranian newspaper Etemaad published an interview with Hassan Rowhani, Iran’s chief nuclear negotiator from 2003 to 2005, a period when reformists controlled the presidency. Rowhani admitted that he used diplomacy to run down the nuclear clock. “Two goals become our priority,” he declared, “The first goal was to safeguard the national security, and the second goal was to support and help the nuclear achievements.”

After bragging about how Iran used his period of negotiation to expand its enrichment and heavy water capability, Rowhani explained “The reason for inviting the three European foreign ministers to Tehran…was to make Europe oppose the United States so that the issue was not submitted to the Security Council.”

Obama entered office asking Iran to unclench its fist, and said the United States would not take no for an answer.

Obama may believe his national security successes—killing Usama Bin Laden, Anwar al-Awlaki, and Muammar Qaddafi—immunize him from dealing substantively with Iran until after the 2012 election, but the rest of the world is not willing to operate according to Washington’s political calendar.

Israeli unilateral strikes will be messy and cause immense bloodshed, but Israeli leaders may calculate this to be the least bad option when faced with genocidal leaders on the verge of nuclear weapons capability. Israel believes it faces an existential threat and absent a credible sign that Obama understands that, it will take matters into its own hands.

It does not look good for Iran considering this assessment here

Quote:3. Iran regime can even withstand powerful and painful American attacks and do not collapse. Iraq is shown as an example again. In 1999, Saddam’s army hardly failed, the regime lost control in the north over kurds, and in the south violent upheaval of Shiites raised. However, in spite of this, the new regime continued to proceed. Ayatollahs believe that they also can bear such a loss and hold the regime. Particularly, if the population are prepared adequate to “martyrdom”. Iranian strategists consider that if U.S. loss a several thousands of forces and one barrel’s of oil to raise more than 100$, this will be enough for U.S to compromise, and this will mean a victory according to Iran.

Do you think they are going to nuke them? Anyone? Maybe we need to poll.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Details About Chemical Attack In Damascus You Won’t Be Hearing On BBC Or Sky News Frank2 4 2,158 09-20-2013, 03:51 PM
Last Post: Frank2
  US attack on Syria delayed after surprise U-turn from Obama drummer 2 1,448 09-01-2013, 09:37 AM
Last Post: mexika
  Israel Zionists have vested interest in Latin America with Aide form U.S - Obama mexika 1 1,491 07-06-2013, 01:51 AM
Last Post: mexika
  Ed Miliband: 'I'm a Zionist and oppose boycotts of Israel' TriWooOx 0 934 03-08-2013, 11:05 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  Israel-to-build-3000-new-settler-homes Tim77 0 904 12-04-2012, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Tim77
  Greek protesters slam Israel war on Gaza (Nov. 17 1978) datars 0 859 11-20-2012, 10:42 PM
Last Post: datars
  Father Of Murdered Navy Seal in Benghazi, Recounts Days After Attack datars 0 989 10-28-2012, 08:11 AM
  Corporate science whores exposed: GMOs, vaccines, fluoride & other quack science lies datars 0 1,048 10-23-2012, 01:53 AM
  The New Banana Republics: Entire Honduran Cities Handed Over To Corporate Rule h3rm35 4 2,052 09-24-2012, 10:03 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  US Presidential Candidate - Israel Did 911 Tells Ahmadinejad Zionists Control US datars 0 1,080 09-24-2012, 12:40 AM