Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the Pentagram the mark of Lucifer?
09-12-2011, 11:43 PM,
Is the Pentagram the mark of Lucifer?
Considering that the word Lucifer is a reference word used to describe the planet Venus as it means "Light Bearer" or "Bringer of Light" as Venus is the last planet (that looks like a star) you can see in the night sky before dawn, the fact that with the superior and inferior conjunctions between Earth and Venus as they evolve around the Sun over eight Earth years (10 Venus) forms the pattern of a Pentagram and the speculation that the fruit from the garden of Eden was an apple that when cut in half the pattern of a Pentagram can be made one could come to the conclusion that "The Mark of Lucifer is the Pentagram" like I have. Also taking into consideration all the conspiracy talk about the Illuminati, the Pentagram, 2012, The Mark of the Beast I.D. chip (the beast being Lucifer the Anti-Christ or Devil) I just thought I'd shed some light on the topics as I have a formation of a Pentagram in my palm lines which in palmistry means past lives and an attainment of spiritual enlightenment. I've come to this conclusion from all the research I've done on religions, spiritual faiths, astrology, palmistry, numerology and past lives, also here is a site that I found on my internet journeys that backed up what I already knew.

http://ladyshadowfeather.tripod.com/revgigisbos/id46.html

"Pentagram - A very rare marking formed by the confluence of the Head Line, Life Line, Fate Line and Money Line, which clearly marks the sign of a Pentagram in the palm of the hand. This is a sign of great spiritual power and advancement, and indicates one who is highly adept. The Pythagoreans used to mark the Pentagram on their palm, as a sign to recognize one another by; thus the presence of the Pentagram marking may indicate a soul who was one of this ancient and highly advanced mystical school in lives gone by, and still bears the mark to this day."

The Pentagram is the symbol used by those who follow the Luciferian path to enlightenment, it's not a symbol to worship the devil as many claim it to be but a symbol of geometric perfection and is it a coincidence that it has 5 points just as we have 5 fingers on each hand and toes on each foot and 5 extremities from our torso that when stretched in proper way makes the pattern of a Pentagram.

Is this all just coincidence or is it part of Gods master plan and which God is God or are they all one in the same just different paths, who on this planet really has the right to claim anything in the name of God whichever God it is being claimed for, should it be those who have been here before and know what they're talking about or old men who preach from a book, these questions and many more can be answered the right questions just need to be asked, till then here's a youtube channel to check out...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Jobujack?feature=mhum#p/u
09-13-2011, 02:51 AM,
RE: Is the Pentagram the mark of Lucifer?
I don't know if you're going to like my reply.

After many many years of going around in circles trying to make sense of the world through symbolism and the writings of others, I realized that I'd been wasting my time and energy.

I now rely on my years of experience of human nature. There is a very good reason why people over 30 who are true seekers trust their experience...
[Image: randquote.png]
09-13-2011, 04:02 AM,
Enlightenment may best be attained by examining many sources of information, and then ignoring it all and going with the heart. The first part is vital, though, as it not only opens one's mind to the possibilities of personal advancement, but also configures one's neural processing system to discern the forces involved in reaching said state of enlightenment.

Once the proper, personal state has been found, most of the details can then be ignored.

I've had a fascination with the Light Of Lucifer. Adults in my childhood were convinced that Lucifer as Satan was evil because that's what they were taught, and I managed to eventually purge myself of such childish nonsense (my description) and study such matters with a clear head.

Yeti: I've happened across research from time to time encouraging the notion that the human brain goes through a transitional period during the mid 30's, on average, getting rid of most of the white matter that's used for storing new data. As a result, a brain has to tighten its ability to intuit information from previous education. It seems to be largely genetic that, after 30, people rely more on experience and intuition than external sources.
Truth appears in many forms. Find those that resonate with you.

- "If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not believe in it at all." - Noam Chomsky
- "Humans are not a rational animal, but a rationalizing one." - Leon Festinger

http://avaaz.org - The World In Action
09-13-2011, 04:12 AM,
(09-13-2011, 02:51 AM)yeti Wrote: I don't know if you're going to like my reply.

After many many years of going around in circles trying to make sense of the world through symbolism and the writings of others, I realized that I'd been wasting my time and energy.

I now rely on my years of experience of human nature. There is a very good reason why people over 30 who are true seekers trust their experience...

What makes sense to one may not to another, I guess this is one of those situations where you can say it is or it isn't the belief is up to the person, however since Venus has been known for it's Pentagram formation dating back to around 3500 BCE with the Mesopotamians and other cultures advanced in Astrology and since the Pentagram between Venus and Earth happens over 8 Earth years with 8 being the symbol for infinity when turned horizontal makes me believe that the Pentagram is a clue from the Creator of our Universe not the creator of any of the known religions in the world but the one that made something come from nothing you know, the Big Bang and everything that followed, space, time, matter, life, death, rebirth, the endless knot or the Pentagram.

09-13-2011, 02:33 PM,
Are we talking about the same symbol. That which occurs naturally in nature (well, the five petalled shape, rather than the jagged one spoken of):

[Image: 618px-Interlaced-pentagon-pentagram-flower.svg.png]

[Image: principles.jpg]

[Image: Venus_pentagram.png]

Also used by some Christians in the early days, as well as a plethora of other groups, but I've never heard of a "Mark of Lucifer". The mark of the beast, yes, but that's unknown, along with the name, only the number of His name is known.

Here's one though for you all...

Can someone give me a single shred of biblical evidence that Lucifer is Satan?

The only "morning star" I see every day is the sun, but maybe that's just me... Big Grin
"He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked." -- 1 John 2:6
"Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly... This is the interrelated structure of reality." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
"He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." -- Proverbs 18:13
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." -- Leo Tolstoy
"To love is to be vulnerable" -- C.S Lewis

The Kingdom of God is within you! -- Luke 17:20-21

https://duckduckgo.com/
09-13-2011, 04:29 PM,
(09-13-2011, 02:33 PM)Dunamis Wrote: Are we talking about the same symbol. That which occurs naturally in nature (well, the five petalled shape, rather than the jagged one spoken of):

Also used by some Christians in the early days, as well as a plethora of other groups, but I've never heard of a "Mark of Lucifer". The mark of the beast, yes, but that's unknown, along with the name, only the number of His name is known.

Here's one though for you all...

Can someone give me a single shred of biblical evidence that Lucifer is Satan?

The only "morning star" I see every day is the sun, but maybe that's just me... Big Grin

Yes, we are talking about the natural Pentagram patterns in Nature from Venus to Apples to Palm Lines and it's things like these that have made me question what came first, the apple tree or the seed it grew from just like the chicken or the egg theory and is it just mere luck that our home planet Earth just happens to be the perfect distance from the Sun, this is how I know life was created, by the questions that can not be answered by science though the evolution theory has it's merits but where did the building blocks come from for evolution to take place, it was created by whatever triggered the Big Bang, so God, but just because I say God does that mean I mean the Heaven and Hell version of God, no, by me saying God it means our Universe and everything in it.

I also know that early Christians used the Pentagram as a symbol to represent the five wounds of Christ though the one questioning if the Pentagram is the Mark of Lucifer or not is I, I believe it is.

There is no biblical evidence to support the claim that Lucifer is Satan, also Satan or the Devil is just a way for humans to shift the blame away from themselves.

Yes it is true that the only star in our solar system that you can see in the morning is our Sun though Venus appears to be a Star when looked at with the naked eye and seen in the night sky before dawn, this is why it was referred to as Lucifer (bringer of light or light bearer) as it's a sign that that the Sun will soon rise.
09-14-2011, 01:29 AM,
Pentagram was used in many cultures around the world. Only later under Christianity they put everything, from symbols to gods they didn't understand into the same "pagan/heathen" basket, for example Satan borrowed his horns from goat-legged god Pan, Greek goddess Astarte (Babylonian Ishtar) transformed into demon Astaroth, and so on. Everything they didn't understand or need was all of sudden feared and forbidden, and of course Satanic, straight from the depths of Hell!

Pentagram itself is not Satanic or Luciferian, just like swastika is not Hitlerian. It is our society which associates certain symbols with evil, even when there is no evil present in them.

Symbol for Sumerian Inanna, and later Babylonian Ishtar, and later Greek Astarte, and also Venus was usually 8-pointed star. People didn't use symbols much, but it was normal to celebrate and respect gods. Small statuettes representing various gods were much more popular back then.
"Success is the sole earthly judge of right and wrong." -- Herr Wolf
09-14-2011, 08:34 AM,
(09-14-2011, 01:29 AM)Armilus Wrote: Pentagram was used in many cultures around the world. Only later under Christianity they put everything, from symbols to gods they didn't understand into the same "pagan/heathen" basket, for example Satan borrowed his horns from goat-legged god Pan, Greek goddess Astarte (Babylonian Ishtar) transformed into demon Astaroth, and so on. Everything they didn't understand or need was all of sudden feared and forbidden, and of course Satanic, straight from the depths of Hell!

Pentagram itself is not Satanic or Luciferian, just like swastika is not Hitlerian. It is our society which associates certain symbols with evil, even when there is no evil present in them.

Symbol for Sumerian Inanna, and later Babylonian Ishtar, and later Greek Astarte, and also Venus was usually 8-pointed star. People didn't use symbols much, but it was normal to celebrate and respect gods. Small statuettes representing various gods were much more popular back then.

Clap
09-14-2011, 04:50 PM,
(09-14-2011, 01:29 AM)Armilus Wrote: Pentagram itself is not Satanic or Luciferian, just like swastika is not Hitlerian. It is our society which associates certain symbols with evil, even when there is no evil present in them.

It's a good thing that the Pentagram isn't evil as it would mean that I was if it did since I have a Pentagram in my palm lines. I also have another coincidental tie to the Planet Venus since my astrological sign is Taurus and the governing Planet for Taurus is Venus and in the year 2012 I'm going to be age 36 which can also be looked at as three six or 666, I just thought it was funny with all the conspiracy talk about Lucifer and the Illuminati and the year 2012 that I have some coincidental ties to it and though I'm not part of any conspiracy it has left me asking "How many coincidences does it take before a coincidence is no longer a coincidence?"

09-14-2011, 08:45 PM,
I think nothing is really a coincidence, everything has its own origin and reason for existence. Chaos is what we can't explain or calculate.

This may also be of interest:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/666_(number)
"666 is the sum of the first 36 natural numbers (i.e. 1 + 2 + 3 + ... + 34 + 35 + 36 = 666), and thus a triangular number."

Speaking of tri-, tritone in music was/is considered evil by some people:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tritone#Historical_uses
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sabbath_(song)#Harmony

09-15-2011, 12:20 AM,
And can a symbol be "evil"? Come on peeps, the symbol wasn't "stolen" by Christianity, or anyone, it was nicked from creation/nature, where it has existed since before man was.

The goddess Ishtar was never transformed into "Astaroth", it's just that the NAME comes from the same root, one is female, the other is male...

...and who's going to tell me that Easter isn't celebrated pretty much as the festival of Ishtar always was, as a celebration of fertility. Funny it's always left out that she was also the goddess of war... and to an empire none other than of course, the ever warring Babylon.

Symbols, idols, false icons and the like, being wielded by a select few, have always been used to control, manipulate and suppress humanity as a whole, and while mankind may have attached certain meanings and elaborate mystical stories to certain some of these forms of control, in reality their only real, tangible meaning is their practical application...by, and within creation/nature.

But then, I could be wrong. I have a good friend who was once heavily into his Hip-Hip, Drum n Bass and Jungle, he remains convinced that there are such things as "satanic beats", and if music can move some people more than others, maybe the same goes for symbols, though I'd still suggest for the latter it's only through conditioning and environment. As our bodies have rhythm, beats affecting us on a physical level would be that far fetched, anyway, I digress, a last word on the role of symbols...

Like the much loved, late Mr. Bill Hicks and his "what if Jesus was sent back to followers wearing crosses sketch", while remaining funny, and still making a very valid point (about the absurdity of wearing a torture device), it remains to be seen why the only begotten Son of God would be affected at all by the symbols of mankind. Was it not, throughout the Gospels, the people that didn't already believe that sought the signs and wonders?
"He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked." -- 1 John 2:6
"Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly... This is the interrelated structure of reality." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
"He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." -- Proverbs 18:13
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." -- Leo Tolstoy

09-15-2011, 02:41 AM,
(09-15-2011, 12:20 AM)Dunamis Wrote: Like the much loved, late Mr. Bill Hicks and his "what if Jesus was sent back to followers wearing crosses sketch", while remaining funny, and still making a very valid point (about the absurdity of wearing a torture device), it remains to be seen why the only begotten Son of God would be affected at all by the symbols of mankind. Was it not, throughout the Gospels, the people that didn't already believe that sought the signs and wonders?

That's well and good if you believe in that kind of stuff.
09-15-2011, 05:38 AM,
(09-15-2011, 12:20 AM)Dunamis Wrote: And can a symbol be "evil"? Come on peeps, the symbol wasn't "stolen" by Christianity, or anyone, it was nicked from creation/nature, where it has existed since before man was.

I don't recall anyone said Christianity stole it. However Christian religionists classified it as Satanic for some reason, perhaps they didn't know what it represents, or they feared if people knew what it represents they would want to know more, which is very bad when new religion is about sheep, lambs and shepherds.

Quote:The goddess Ishtar was never transformed into "Astaroth", it's just that the NAME comes from the same root, one is female, the other is male...

Same goddess yes, but it was transliteration from Astarte to Astaroth, not Ishtar. They demonized everything they could, symbols, gods, etc. so they could sell their religion.

Quote:...and who's going to tell me that Easter isn't celebrated pretty much as the festival of Ishtar always was, as a celebration of fertility. Funny it's always left out that she was also the goddess of war... and to an empire none other than of course, the ever warring Babylon.

New religion was too dull and boring, and it just couldn't replace old beliefs everywhere, so they had to incorporate pagan festivals into Christianity.

Compared to the Middle-East today, Babylon was oasis of peace and tolerance. Smile

Quote:Symbols, idols, false icons and the like, being wielded by a select few, have always been used to control, manipulate and suppress humanity as a whole, and while mankind may have attached certain meanings and elaborate mystical stories to certain some of these forms of control, in reality their only real, tangible meaning is their practical application...by, and within creation/nature.

Certainly not false to people who knew how to use them, or what they represent. Ordinary people didn't use symbols that much, so it would be very hard to manipulate them with symbols alone. Unbelievable as it may sound, not all ancient leaders wanted to manipulate people. Much more dangerous manipulation started later, with revived Roman Empire and its imported mosaic monotheism, and later with usury.

Quote:But then, I could be wrong. I have a good friend who was once heavily into his Hip-Hip, Drum n Bass and Jungle, he remains convinced that there are such things as "satanic beats", and if music can move some people more than others, maybe the same goes for symbols, though I'd still suggest for the latter it's only through conditioning and environment. As our bodies have rhythm, beats affecting us on a physical level would be that far fetched, anyway, I digress, a last word on the role of symbols...

Like the much loved, late Mr. Bill Hicks and his "what if Jesus was sent back to followers wearing crosses sketch", while remaining funny, and still making a very valid point (about the absurdity of wearing a torture device), it remains to be seen why the only begotten Son of God would be affected at all by the symbols of mankind. Was it not, throughout the Gospels, the people that didn't already believe that sought the signs and wonders?

Certain sounds won't make music evil, only people can create and channel whatever resonates with their soul. It is always important to create something, either works of darkness or light.
09-15-2011, 12:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-15-2011, 12:29 PM by JJSunTsu.)
Speaking of creating, after gaining all the knowledge that I have over the years of reading about religions, spiritual faiths, astrology, numerology, palmistry, past lives among other stuff I've created a channel on youtube that is my version of the story of the creation of life, it's short and to the point and though not finished yet as I plan to add more to the story, here's a bit of what I have done so far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRbhOlIMaiw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llWy-h3oKp8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwp73eKZ84U

There's a few other videos but they're part of a bigger story which you would have to read through my playlists and favorites to understand my style of ...
09-16-2011, 03:39 AM,
(09-15-2011, 02:41 AM)psilocybin Wrote:
(09-15-2011, 12:20 AM)Dunamis Wrote: Like the much loved, late Mr. Bill Hicks and his "what if Jesus was sent back to followers wearing crosses sketch", while remaining funny, and still making a very valid point (about the absurdity of wearing a torture device), it remains to be seen why the only begotten Son of God would be affected at all by the symbols of mankind. Was it not, throughout the Gospels, the people that didn't already believe that sought the signs and wonders?

That's well and good if you believe in that kind of stuff.

Of course I was talking about my own belief's and also the context of Bill Hicks joke...which was a made up conversation between Jesus and his Father about the crosses Christians are still wearing.

@Armilus, could you explain the Akhenaten situation then, if it wasn't until the Roman Empire that mass manipulation began? It would seem that this one Pharaoh thought things needed to drastically change. Now, either he was the very first, and last selfish Pharaoh, or he was a reformer who wouldn't "tow the party line" and wanted to destroy the old mystery religion.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Excellent research: Deciphered Kazakhstan Pentagram Fully Explained Leylines 666 Frank2 0 447 08-14-2013, 01:05 AM
Last Post: Frank2
  Peter Deunov's (Beinsa Douno) pentagram of the spiritual path Solve et Coagula 0 485 04-08-2012, 10:54 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
Video Mark Dice - Super Bowl Half Time Show Symbolism Explained - Madonna drummer 4 1,214 02-11-2012, 08:47 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Mark of the Beast is the Hexagram (Seal of Solomon) coming in 2013 johnd1987 0 908 08-24-2011, 08:19 PM
Last Post: johnd1987
  The Fallen Angel - A true story about Lucifer Solve et Coagula 1 589 08-19-2011, 09:02 PM
Last Post: rockingtheboat
  The Fallen Angel - A true story about Lucifer Solve et Coagula 0 451 01-17-2011, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  Lucifer is a Lie FastTadpole 0 584 08-01-2010, 03:42 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  The Fallen Angel - A true story about Lucifer Solve et Coagula 182 17,148 05-07-2009, 12:29 PM
Last Post: mothandrust
  Amish sue US government over 'mark of the Beast' on livestock plasticfan 0 634 11-20-2008, 07:04 AM
Last Post: plasticfan
  SanterĂ­a rites to mark Fidel's 82nd year Weyland 0 591 08-17-2008, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Weyland