Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kanye West, Nicki Minaj to Star in 'Rap Illuminati' Episode of 'Cleveland Show'
08-05-2011, 08:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-05-2011, 08:33 PM by capnchronic.)
Kanye West, Nicki Minaj to Star in 'Rap Illuminati' Episode of 'Cleveland Show'
Quote:The rap Illuminati is taking over television sets this fall on “The Cleveland Show.” Kanye West and Nicki Minaj are among the hip-hop superstars who will lend their voices to the animated series.

West, who previously appeared on the show as rapper Kenny West, joins Minaj, will.i.am, Bruno Mars, and The Roots’ drummer ?uestlove in an episode about the secret society. Many of them will be playing themselves and contributing original music.

“We have a rap Illuminati episode that’s going to be happening,” revealed Mike Henry, who voices Cleveland on the show. “We have an episode where Kanye and will.i.am, playing himself, and Nicki Minaj, playing herself, and Bruno Mars, playing himself, and ?uestlove—they’re all part of the rap Illuminati, the secret group that controls pop culture.”

Executive producer Rich Appel added, “Cleveland inadvertently breaks into it and then it’s how he will either bring them down or they’ll bring him down. We have a couple of original songs with Kanye and will and Bruno, I mean, all of them, it was great.”

No air date has been announced for the episode, but the third season of “The Cleveland Show” kicks off September 25 on Fox."

Related:

Mike Henry appearance at university draws protests
Quote:Mike Henry, who does voices for multiple characters and is overseeing a Family Guy spinoff (The Cleveland Show) is scheduled to appear at Southeast Missouri State University April 16 as part of their Speakers series. His appearance is drawing some protests, including this letter:

he choice of Mike Henry, writer and character voice for the animated series “Family Guy,” to appear at Southeast Missouri State University April 16 as part of the Speakers Series is a poor one.

“Family Guy” features as regular characters a kidnapper/rapist and a pedophile, and the show’s writers, which include Henry, delight in blatantly treating rape and pedophilia as subjects to laugh about. Anyone who doubts this has only to watch very few episodes. By inviting Henry to speak without recognizing his lack of empathy for the victims of rape and child molestation is staggeringly bad judgment by the persons responsible for approving his appearance. It’s unlikely the same persons would invite someone to speak about the Holocaust as a laugh riot.

As a 26-year law enforcement officer who has dealt with many rapists and child molesters and witnessed the gut-wrenching effects of their handiwork, I am disgusted with my alma mater. It’s sad that with a choice of speakers on a variety of important topics, SEMO would elect to provide a forum for just another immoral pop culture figure.

I urge SEMO to cancel Henry’s appearance. Should he appear, I hope that well-informed rape victim advocates and child abuse victim advocates will attend to respectfully question Henry about his work.

Illuminati Spreads Perversity by "Condemning" It [Excerpt]
Quote:Today we've moved into Phase 2: the phase of ridicule. This can most readily be seen in shows like "Family Guy."

History will record that "Family Guy" was to pedophilia what "Three's Company" was to homosexuality: in the 30 minutes that are devoted to an episode of "Family Guy", there will be at least 20 (if not many more) pedophile "jokes".

The show stars an infant baby who is himself gay, and who is constantly finding himself in predicaments where he is being propositioned, or outright having sex with, adult males.

The show features bestiality: a dog who is the "hot stud" of the town, "dating" a new, gorgeous blond girl in every episode. It features an awkward teenage daughter whose mother ends up having sex with every boyfriend she brings home. In fact, the only people in that show who are NOT having sex with each other are the husband and wife.
08-05-2011, 09:00 PM,
RE: Kanye West, Nicki Minaj to Star in 'Rap Illuminati' Episode of 'Cleveland Show'
I don't know why but this sounds stupid as shit? LOL!
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

[Image: Copyofsoldier2.jpg]
08-05-2011, 09:38 PM,
RE: Kanye West, Nicki Minaj to Star in 'Rap Illuminati' Episode of 'Cleveland Show'
Anything to do with family guy is stupid as shit.
08-07-2011, 06:14 AM,
Anything that sick bastard Seth McFarlene does is complete shit, it's gonan be scary to see what he manages to inject into the Flintstones when he remakes them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Illuminati All-Seeing Eye Facebook Page.. TheQleaner 0 844 09-13-2011, 08:19 PM
Last Post: TheQleaner
  21 Goals Of The Illuminati wokensheep 34 13,319 01-01-2010, 07:34 PM
Last Post: persecuted in alberni
  the illuminati and the freemansons ratz 0 936 12-02-2009, 08:18 PM
Last Post: ratz
  Inside Jokes of the Illuminati Reboot 1 3,443 09-15-2009, 06:36 PM
Last Post: SiLVa
  'Wake Up Call' - New documentary on the New World Order/Illuminati JohnNada 55 15,472 09-14-2009, 07:15 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  The Illuminati New World Order Conspiracy RoqEl22 10 2,113 07-31-2009, 01:50 AM
Last Post: TheParoxysm
  Crazed MI-5 & MI-6 Wreak Havoc for the Illuminati --- 1 1,055 07-08-2009, 09:38 PM
Last Post: ---
  New Illuminati Forum TheQleaner 8 1,910 04-19-2009, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Black Lion
  New Illuminati Forum TheQleaner 1 1,053 02-11-2009, 11:56 PM
Last Post: April
  History of the Illuminati secret society - Three *** major misconceptions *** Kyoon 1 1,705 11-28-2008, 03:31 PM
Last Post: DJOldskool