Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
greeting from all iranans to the world
06-20-2011, 07:38 PM,
greeting from all iranans to the world
Hello people how ayou doing
am jahangir from iran i live in syria, am really glad thats i found a place where people like me share the same thingy or beileve abolut the concpercy theary Eatdrink007

hope to talk to you soon
06-20-2011, 08:12 PM,
RE: greeting from all iranans to the world
Super wonderful to have you here my man. Great to have some ears to the ground and eyes in observance from your part of this wild, beautiful, often corrupt and inspiring world.

Let us know what's up and what is going on in your region of Iran and/or Syria from your point of view no matter how mundane or irrelevant.

Enjoy the trip.
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
06-20-2011, 09:52 PM,
if you ask if they are near yes more than you think if you wonder if am trying to stop them i try my best but no use as long no people beileve thats there is somthing call...Conspiracy ...........whats going here in syria is something i call it the stupid revolution why ...let me tell why ....in tunsia the musilm brotherhood party which is a party created by British Intelligence just to set control more over the muslims in the east because the main fear of this group is somthing Call (jihad) so now after the revolution in tunsia and egypt ...by the way ...do you know thats the Exreaimst in Egypt start to kill lots of Qubitcs (Chrstians of Egypt)...did any one say about that in the media ..NO ...why ....they dont care or in othere words they doin some othere choas is somewhere eals....about what happing here is syria is also musilm brotherhood work they were working undercover years ago ...undercover ...what thats remind you off yes illumnati work even there two main characters Hasan al-Banna and Sid Kutb which they were admire the Freemasons work and secret Agenda ...ok i think i talk i lot its time to be mute
06-20-2011, 10:26 PM,
Salaam Jahangir, I echo fasttadpoles sentiments.

Judging by your last post, I assume you have read some of David Livingstone's work?

Hopefully you'll post often, it is always good to have another point of view, especially the Islamic one as there doesn't seem to be many views from that angle on this site.
06-20-2011, 10:31 PM,
There was some talk of this only on one show I had heard call Steel on Steel radio mentioning the persecution of Christians, the destruction of Churches and they mentioned that Mosques were given tax money and new Christian Churches were denied building permits.

I had looked at some documents handed out before the Egyptian Revolution and attempted to translate them with google translate / yahoo babelfish. Maybe you could look them over for us?

Egyptian Revolution Protest Manual (How to Protest Intelligently)
January 31, 2011 in Egypt
http://concen.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=37803&pid=210962#pid210962

Also what are they chanting something in this video but we can't tell what exactly and I don't have the most reliable translators.

Massive Protest in Yemen
http://concen.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=40607

What are they saying?

The protests in the Middle East just seem so rigged and directed, and in many cases exaggerated.

Thanks for sharing jahangir.
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
06-20-2011, 11:26 PM,
Welcome to concen jahangir, great to have you on board. And it's really great to hear your take on what's happening in the area in which you live. As we all know, the media distorts things, but it is still interesting to hear how the media spin it in other countries and also the views of those such as yourself, who see through such lies and manipulation.

Once again, great to have you on board, I am sure I speak for many when I say it would be great to hear more from you.
"He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked." -- 1 John 2:6
"Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly... This is the interrelated structure of reality." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
"He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." -- Proverbs 18:13
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." -- Leo Tolstoy
"To love is to be vulnerable" -- C.S Lewis

The Kingdom of God is within you! -- Luke 17:20-21

https://duckduckgo.com/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink hello world occultman 1 475 08-03-2014, 05:56 AM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  Hello world Gatproof 5 542 03-04-2013, 12:36 PM
Last Post: gangnamstyle
  Greeting greenthurteen 3 532 08-09-2012, 11:30 AM
Last Post: gsxrjunkie99
  Death to the New World Order D2NWO 1 573 09-20-2011, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Armilus
  DEATH to the New World Order D2NWO 0 411 06-04-2011, 04:50 AM
Last Post: D2NWO
  Hello, world! Etron 5 948 04-13-2011, 05:07 AM
Last Post: ^v^hooters ex
  the world is broken ... lets fix it together pliskin619 7 1,441 05-05-2009, 09:43 PM
  Greeting from a Eurosceptic fencesitter 7 1,223 12-31-2007, 03:58 PM
Last Post: IanPotter
  Greetings from the world wide grid facisto 7 1,123 10-06-2007, 07:08 PM
Last Post: ephilution
  Hello, World! maximumbrainpower 3 662 02-15-2007, 10:16 PM