Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A strange New World Order video
06-15-2011, 06:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-16-2011, 04:25 PM by OTO.)
A strange New World Order video
I don't know what it is, but they explain exactly what the New World Order is about and even use the right codes.

Maybe it is a video they have made to show their plans in the open?

It exposes the Venus(Lucifer) Project as New World Order.

Notice he says the President. It is probably Lucifer he refer to. Keep that in mind and it makes sense.
A new movie called the "The Adjustment Bureau" is also about the New World Order. They call Lucifer the Chairman.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1385826/

According to my research based on my many communications with the New World Order supporters, Rothschilds etc. I see them as a force that manipulate us into our own destruction. It's a test on our soul. WE ALLOW IT! WE ARE TO BLAME!
06-16-2011, 02:32 AM,
RE: A strange New World Order video
(06-15-2011, 06:44 PM)OTO Wrote: I don't know what it is, but they explain exactly what the New World Order is about and even use the right codes.

Notice he says the CEO. It is probably Lucifer he refer to. Keep that in mind and it makes sense.
A new movie called the "The Adjustment Bureau" is also about the New World Order. They call Lucifer the Chairman.

According to my research based on my many communications with the New World Order supporters, Rothschilds etc. I see them as a force that manipulate us into our own destruction. It's a test on our soul. WE ALLOW IT! WE ARE TO BLAME!

Yes, the NWO is clearly run by German Death Cult members, Nazis, and Queen Beatrix, along with the British royal family.

For a while there, I was getting worried that zionists & Talmudic jewz might have something to do with the conspiracy. Thank goodness I was wrong.

You see, they put jewz into high level positions around the world, just to trick people into thinking they are behind the NWO.

"The gift of speech, as we know, is not often accompanied by the gift of thought" - Somerset Maugham
06-16-2011, 03:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-16-2011, 04:38 PM by OTO.)
(06-16-2011, 02:32 AM)Scorpio Wrote:
(06-15-2011, 06:44 PM)OTO Wrote: I don't know what it is, but they explain exactly what the New World Order is about and even use the right codes.

Notice he says the CEO. It is probably Lucifer he refer to. Keep that in mind and it makes sense.

Yes, the NWO is clearly run by German Death Cult members, Nazis, and Queen Beatrix, along with the British royal family.

For a while there, I was getting worried that zionists & Talmudic jewz might have something to do with the conspiracy. Thank goodness I was wrong.

You see, they put jewz into high level positions around the world, just to trick people into thinking they are behind the NWO.

Sure they do. They want to use Jews as the scapegoat because they are a very strong, powerful, lovely spiritual people and the good news is Israel is starting to wake up to the New World Order. Can you imagine how fast we bring down the Satanic New World Order when Israel is joining the fight with us truth seekers. They have proven then can stand against the entire world, when it comes to hateful propaganda and attacks from terrorists and several country joining forces against them.

Israel National Radio about New World Order. They are starting to wake up. They need to fine tune it a bit but they are on the right track:

07-15-2011, 01:25 PM,

Are you serious man? Based on what? Oh yea...

(06-15-2011, 06:44 PM)OTO Wrote: According to my research....

LOL (Random Youtube vids don't count).

(06-15-2011, 06:44 PM)OTO Wrote: ...based on my many communications with the New World Order supporters, Rothschilds etc....

Can we see some of these communications first hand? Sounds like you have some "evidence" you are keeping "secret".

I like how you finish with a description of how man has always acted on this planet though...
(06-15-2011, 06:44 PM)OTO Wrote: I see them as a force that manipulate us into our own destruction. It's a test on our soul. WE ALLOW IT! WE ARE TO BLAME!

...only thing is, you blame 'them' ("I see them as a force that manipulate us") and then blame 'us' for the very same thing ("WE ALLOW IT! WE ARE TO BLAME!").

You are a contradiction...
"He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked." -- 1 John 2:6
"Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly... This is the interrelated structure of reality." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
"He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." -- Proverbs 18:13
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." -- Leo Tolstoy
"To love is to be vulnerable" -- C.S Lewis

The Kingdom of God is within you! -- Luke 17:20-21

https://duckduckgo.com/
07-15-2011, 02:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-15-2011, 02:19 PM by standvast.)
OTO Wrote:the good news is Israel is starting to wake up to the New World Order. Can you imagine how fast we bring down the Satanic New World Order when Israel is joining the fight with us truth seekers.

a few /certain Israeli's you mean ? or are you actually thinking
in hypothetical scenarios for the whole oppresive state ?

"Satan" is a Christian misunderstanding , most Jews , be they
observant , orthodox , modern, or Atheist will not entertain the notion of
"Satan" , so good luck waking 'em up to that.

OTO Wrote:I don't know what it is, but they explain exactly what the New World Order is about and even use the right codes.

how would you know which are "the right codes" ?
lemme guess... "the Elite" whispered them past your deaf ear ?

OTO Wrote:Notice he says the President. It is probably Lucifer he refer to. Keep that in mind and it makes sense.

No, that would just make it even more silly.
Where did you get the idea that "the president" would refer to Lucifer ?

OTO Wrote:A new movie called the "The Adjustment Bureau" is also about the New World Order. They call Lucifer the Chairman.

oh ok , a similar paralel was made in a lame hollywood movie Undecided ...
,... you must be right then.

OTO Wrote:According to my research based on my many communications with the New World Order supporters, Rothschilds etc. I see them as a force that manipulate us into our own destruction. It's a test on our soul. WE ALLOW IT! WE ARE TO BLAME!

When a person Physically stronger than you beats you to a pulp,
do you Allow for it ?
Do you blame a rape victim for allowing the rape to happen too ?
If not, how come that same logic works for you when
-the overpowering- is mostly on a mental plane, or as you say "spiritual" ?

I just put a spell on you , (no kidding)
your nonsensical self allowed for it to be done.
so mote it be. .. it's all your fault.

namaste '~
If Thine I that I spy with my own little I Doeth Offend thee ; Pluck It out.

07-15-2011, 06:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-15-2011, 06:09 PM by OTO.)
(07-15-2011, 02:15 PM)standvast Wrote:
OTO Wrote:the good news is Israel is starting to wake up to the New World Order. Can you imagine how fast we bring down the Satanic New World Order when Israel is joining the fight with us truth seekers.

a few /certain Israeli's you mean ? or are you actually thinking
in hypothetical scenarios for the whole oppresive state ?

"Satan" is a Christian misunderstanding , most Jews , be they
observant , orthodox , modern, or Atheist will not entertain the notion of
"Satan" , so good luck waking 'em up to that.

OTO Wrote:I don't know what it is, but they explain exactly what the New World Order is about and even use the right codes.

how would you know which are "the right codes" ?
lemme guess... "the Elite" whispered them past your deaf ear ?

OTO Wrote:Notice he says the President. It is probably Lucifer he refer to. Keep that in mind and it makes sense.

No, that would just make it even more silly.
Where did you get the idea that "the president" would refer to Lucifer ?

OTO Wrote:A new movie called the "The Adjustment Bureau" is also about the New World Order. They call Lucifer the Chairman.

oh ok , a similar paralel was made in a lame hollywood movie Undecided ...
,... you must be right then.

OTO Wrote:According to my research based on my many communications with the New World Order supporters, Rothschilds etc. I see them as a force that manipulate us into our own destruction. It's a test on our soul. WE ALLOW IT! WE ARE TO BLAME!

When a person Physically stronger than you beats you to a pulp,
do you Allow for it ?
Do you blame a rape victim for allowing the rape to happen too ?
If not, how come that same logic works for you when
-the overpowering- is mostly on a mental plane, or as you say "spiritual" ?

I just put a spell on you , (no kidding)
your nonsensical self allowed for it to be done.
so mote it be. .. it's all your fault.

namaste '~
Who is forcing these people into the deadly x-ray and voting booth for fascism?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3IF8cUqYZAr0UHqnOaNC...fAZ2wQ&t=1]

If you are not kidding and you have put a spell on me it will only backfire. I'm shielded from things like that.
07-15-2011, 06:14 PM,
(07-15-2011, 06:04 PM)OTO Wrote: Who is forcing these people into the deadly x-ray and voting booth for fascism?
Dude, come on, no one is forcing them. Show me one case where someone was "forced" through one. I can find you countless examples of people, as in the picture you posted, CHOOSING to walk through them.

Once the choice is taken and they are forced through, even when they aren't choosing to fly, well, that's when such a question actually becomes rhetorical.

(07-15-2011, 06:04 PM)OTO Wrote: If you are not kidding and you have put a spell on me it will only backfire. I'm shielded from things like that.

LOLLOLLOL

This conversation has just gone to the extremely ridiculous. You'll probably find that the guy was joking. But the fact that you've added a lie "I'm shielded from things like that" is wrong. I'm not "shielded from things like that", you know why, because how can one be shielded to something that doesn't exist? If you want to try to refute this, then please, let us know what this "shield" is exactly, nothing ambiguous or open to interpretation, just the facts, as you see and understand them, about this metaphysical (I presume) "shield" you typed about.
"He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked." -- 1 John 2:6
"Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly... This is the interrelated structure of reality." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
"He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." -- Proverbs 18:13
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." -- Leo Tolstoy

07-15-2011, 06:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-15-2011, 06:30 PM by OTO.)
(07-15-2011, 06:14 PM)Dunamis Wrote:
(07-15-2011, 06:04 PM)OTO Wrote: Who is forcing these people into the deadly x-ray and voting booth for fascism?
Dude, come on, no one is forcing them. Show me one case where someone was "forced" through one. I can find you countless examples of people, as in the picture you posted, CHOOSING to walk through them.

Once the choice is taken and they are forced through, even when they aren't choosing to fly, well, that's when such a question actually becomes rhetorical.

(07-15-2011, 06:04 PM)OTO Wrote: If you are not kidding and you have put a spell on me it will only backfire. I'm shielded from things like that.

LOLLOLLOL

This conversation has just gone to the extremely ridiculous. You'll probably find that the guy was joking. But the fact that you've added a lie "I'm shielded from things like that" is wrong. I'm not "shielded from things like that", you know why, because how can one be shielded to something that doesn't exist? If you want to try to refute this, then please, let us know what this "shield" is exactly, nothing ambiguous or open to interpretation, just the facts, as you see and understand them, about this metaphysical (I presume) "shield" you typed about.
I agree, no one is forcing the sheeple to use the naked body scanners and that is my argument that we allow New World Order to be created by our own stupidity. The moment we don't allow the naked body scanners etc. the NWO will have serious problems.

The shield is true love. The strongest force out there because true love is God.

If you don't believe in God or Lucifer, well then it is your problem. I don't care. Your life your freedom. Let me remind you that New World Order is a 1 world Luciferian dictatorship and the Elite worship the dark forces!

I have experienced demon possession and been under heavy attack by dark spirits. But it changed when I kicked the demon out of me with true love. I know demons are real and I can't prove it. You will have to experience it for yourself or explore that side of reality to be convinced.
[Image: bohemian-grove-satanic-gathering.jpg]
[Image: bush_satan_hand293h.jpg]
07-15-2011, 07:33 PM,
Wow...Nice vid OTO the first one If there is a link to it on the tracker I'd like it and I'll be a permanent source for it ever more! I like how in 15 mins it breaks it down so any sheep retard can understand the greater plan, it's something i would share with a lot of my mailing list.

Sums it up nicely and covers the angles most can accept with out the bunkers and too much military detail.

the second vid, the one with hitler and some towel...absolute BULLSHIT! either he was a purposefully misinformed fuck or paid by the jews to sprout such lies. f'n america formed Isreal and continues to back it the palistinians are for distraction purposes and because they couldn't let isreal use there chem weapons on them to make them die off. lumini corp is not anti jew as much of it's upper (not top i believe) comes from this grouping. but what lumni-corp and the jew have in common is a shared history.

love the request for the guys research and being harsh on his you-tube sources. As someone who has been lucky and traveled and had access to older literature, (as the first vid says they control what is read and taught so older books do offer a more truthy spin on an era, or pulse, then a new book will) i can say i didn't see a single lie in the vid other then the name perhaps, but it's not much of a question who they're referencing.

Most truths to be found now are online. sure theres plenty of bullshit, but it's bout connecting dots. and not who the players are cause that matters shit as they can not be touched other then by a determined and skilled lone assassin or some shit. But i Degress....

connect the dots and you will know at least some of the plan and a vid like the first one is a great start path for someone not aware of how deep and sinister the time we live in is. like i said only thing that was missing was the mention of holding of secret knowledge passed on, and of the coming doom. course if it's a newbie vid maybe even most of them are not to be saved so no need to go into it...though they do mention the "great cull".

a youtube source from a traitor, to the secrets doesn't make what they say not true so some youtube is true, the trick is knowing what, and if it's relevant, plenty of distraction out there to beware of !

Remember Knowledge is the only thing THEY can't take from you, and Knowledge is Know how, and Know how is Power!!!

Live long and Prosper!!!! Have a plan beyond words, and worry not of why the storm is coming as to how you're going to survive in it!!!!

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!
07-15-2011, 07:38 PM,
(07-15-2011, 06:28 PM)OTO Wrote: I agree, no one is forcing the sheeple to use the naked body scanners and that is my argument that we allow New World Order to be created by our own stupidity. The moment we don't allow the naked body scanners etc. the NWO will have serious problems.

Of course, I cannot disagree, except that we can't definitively say it would cause the powers that be problems, they may have a plan ready for such eventualities.

(07-15-2011, 06:28 PM)OTO Wrote: The shield is true love. The strongest force out there because true love is God.

Could you please give me something other than your word to go on here. Maybe some bible quotes at least. "True love is God"? Don't you mean God is love, not the other way round.

(07-15-2011, 06:28 PM)OTO Wrote: If you don't believe in God or Lucifer, well then it is your problem.

If you've been here a while and actually paid attention to what others say, you'd know that I do believe in God, and the Teachings of Jesus Christ.

And again though, your words are unbiblical. It is your problem, according to scripture. Ever hear of the great commission?

(07-15-2011, 06:28 PM)OTO Wrote: I don't care. Your life your freedom.

Now you are really contradicting yourself. On the one hand you claim to be in possession of "true love" (I hope you meant unconditional love), and on the other you claim you are apathetic about whether I believe in said love or not (as you stated you believe "true love is God").

(07-15-2011, 06:28 PM)OTO Wrote: Let me remind you that New World Order is a 1 world Luciferian dictatorship and the Elite worship the dark forces!

Again, you are making generalisations as well as outlandish claims within said generalisations. To suggest all who seek "One World" are Luciferian, and that "the Elite" (as a singular body) worship "the dark forces" are just not needed, nor are you backing anything up with more than just your word.

(07-15-2011, 06:28 PM)OTO Wrote: I have experienced demon possession and been under heavy attack by dark spirits. But it changed when I kicked the demon out of me with true love. I know demons are real and I can't prove it.

I don't know what demons have to do with this conversation (I know you can probably relate it to something in the torrent, which is why I specify), and taking things down the route of personal information, well, after your past ten days on concen and the fact that you may have difficulty when people use such info against you, to hold your tongue, it's probably best to leave such info out. Unless of course you can graciously accept the consequences (unlike so far) and not allow anyone else words to dictate how you act or the way in which you reply, but instead stick to what you would advise us.

(07-15-2011, 06:28 PM)OTO Wrote: You will have to experience it for yourself or explore that side of reality to be convinced.
Not the case. There are other ways, even though I have experiences both of the above, conviction of the reality of demons isn't exclusive to these two methods.

I do believe in and know of demonic possession, I believe in one God, believe that the bible is God breathed, and have faith that Christ taught us the way to live, a teaching which has been hijacked and warped (in some cases almost beyond recognition) over the past 2,000 years by religion and deceitful men.

But you didn't ask, you simply informed me you don't care.

Here's a question I have for you, if you don't mind. Would you say you resist evil?

07-15-2011, 07:54 PM,
OTO - nice job using the Bohemian Club as a way to deflect the blame away from the real culprits behind the nwo. Yes, it's those evil moloch worshipping satanists that rule the world from atop the redwood trees....with a little help from the Keebler elves.

Most of you stupid AJ heads don't even know that nearly all of the activities at the Grove revolve around art, music, drama, and literature. It's mostly just a bunch of rich old men that get together to drink, talk about art, music, and women.

But don't let the facts get in the way of your love and light conspirotard bullshit.
Quick - post some more videos about how great the Palestinians have it!!!
"The gift of speech, as we know, is not often accompanied by the gift of thought" - Somerset Maugham
07-15-2011, 10:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-15-2011, 11:04 PM by OTO.)
Deathaniel, Yes I agree it is about connecting the dots and when you have an understanding of the bigger picture, you will find the rest.

I have noticed, it all comes down to how much truth, we are willing to face, because "when you gaze long in to the abyss the abyss also gazes into you". But we have to be careful not to become what we fight.

Look Lucifer deep in his eye:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/allseeingeyedollarpyram.jpg

Meditate on how the other side thinks and feels. Understand them like you understand yourself!

"Hence the saying: If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle. "

Sun Tzu the Art of War

When you know yourself and the "enemy" you discover, it is only a mirror of yourself and the battle is within you instead of outside of you. You also discover love to yourself and your enemy and God(unconditional love) is the strongest force ever!

Lucifer wants us to see the entire truth and the truth will set us free. In a way the Luciferians are not evil or good. They are a mirror of our weakness and teach us about harmony in the opposite way than God that only spreads unconditional love and if we don't open up for it we will not be connected with God.

Dunamis

I'm not a Christian.

If you don't want to listen. I can't force you. It's your freedom and your soul.

If you think you are right, then you are prepared when the judgement day comes and you will not have any fear.

You asked "Would you say you resist evil?"

Evil is a mirror of our weakness. It hates when we are not seeking harmony and stand up for truth and that is why it will do everything it can to manipulate us to force us to resist it. Remember, Hitler did not force the Germans to become Nazis. They voted for the guy and supported him. They turned their blind eye to his dictatorship and followed him like a God. My Granddad was in Berlin in the 30's and he tried to wake up his German friends to the truth. He said. Hitler is a bad guy he wants war and the Germans laughed and said "No it is not true. Hitler wants to help Germany"

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
Edmund Burke

I have not done anything else than resisting NWO, support truthers and stand up for truth and facing NWO types the last 10-11 years. I'm a hardcore truth seeker going all in!

Scorpio
Believe what you want to believe.
07-15-2011, 10:45 PM,
(07-15-2011, 10:32 PM)OTO Wrote: Dunamis

I'm not a Christian.

If you don't want to listen. I can't force you. It's your freedom and your soul.

If you think you are right, then you are prepared when the judgement day comes and you will not have any fear.

You asked "Would you say you resist evil? " I have not done anything else than resisting NWO.
Evil is a mirror of our weakness. It hates when we are not seeking harmony and stand up for truth and that is why it will do everything it can to manipulate us to force us to resist.

That's your reply? Wow, look at the effort. Who said anything about "Christian", there you go again with those presumptions...

...also, no body can "force us to resist", that's a cop out.

Jesus said "resist not evil", fairly simple really, but you don't even preach that, yet alone try to practice it.

Now, maybe if you could address the whole of my message to you, which addressed the whole of your message, not just the last sentence.

07-15-2011, 10:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-15-2011, 11:04 PM by Scorpio.)
(07-15-2011, 10:32 PM)OTO Wrote: Scorpio

It's not about beliefs. I am talking about facts.
I know this goes against your conspirotard mythology, but they don't sit around at the Bohemian Grove plotting to take over the word.

You're too engrossed by AJ's red herring nonsense to even do some cursory research into what I said.

07-15-2011, 11:02 PM,
(07-15-2011, 10:56 PM)Scorpio Wrote:
(07-15-2011, 10:32 PM)OTO Wrote: Scorpio

It's not about beliefs. I am talking about facts. You're too engrossed by AJ's red herring nonsense to even do some cursory research into what I said.

Fine if you think you have the truth. Then there is no need to argue with me about it. Good luck on your journey!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video: Paul J. Watson – Evidence to Frame Russia For MH17 Shoot Down Fabricated? Orwell63 1 254 07-28-2014, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Mimon Pupu
Photo The stage is being set for World War III shortwave 5 325 06-17-2014, 03:24 PM
Last Post: Orwell63
  US Involved in Simultaneous Acts of Destabilization in the World mexika 0 118 05-29-2014, 12:17 AM
Last Post: mexika
  Dog Eat Dog World, or Wolf Eat Sheep World? stiffy 7 406 03-14-2014, 03:11 AM
  Only America Can Save the World (For Itself?) mexika 0 304 11-08-2013, 11:26 PM
  Democratic Nation and supposed Leader of the world - Shuts Itself Down mexika 7 609 10-04-2013, 08:52 PM
Last Post: SiLVa
  Ecuador's Correa acusses U.S.A of New World Order mexika 0 533 06-27-2013, 10:30 PM
  Israel harvesting Human Organs from Different parts of the world mexika 0 326 06-22-2013, 03:20 AM
Exclamation Congress On Declaration Of World War 3: An Endless War With No Borders, No Clear Enemies FastTadpole 21 4,849 12-21-2012, 06:01 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Final Conflict 2012? Towards the Engineering of World War III? h3rm35 0 389 10-04-2012, 10:24 PM
Last Post: h3rm35