Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PRIMAL DIET – RAW MEAT – RAW MILK & WHEEEEEY !
03-26-2009, 10:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-26-2009, 10:08 AM by strangelove.)
I just posted this one up at http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/food-diet-nutri...k-wheeeeey.html
lets see what these old chaps have too say?

I moved out to California a couple of years back. Just recently I discovered the RAW diet, I have been on the Raw food diet for about 5 months. I eat all kinds of raw meat, Chicken, beef, fish and even pork. I am not exactly on the primal diet but my own variation. Dehydrated (unsmoked) Raw Bacon is haven on earth! All the meat and diary comes from the Amish folks, they have clean farms and no nasty chemicals whatsoever and that includes tractors and petrol.

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tolfe_an...icle5940774.ece

http://www.wewant2live.com/?gclid=CMH7kO6QwJkCFRFWagodMGxBug

Today I had a RAW sage burger (raw minced bison with raw cheese) it was the best burger I have ever eaten! 3 hours later I was down the gym doing a full body work out with a raging furnace burning inside me like I have never felt before.

With my work out I like to drink whey, but not the FAKE kind most people might be used too. I mean 100% Raw – unbastardized Neat WHEY.

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/cheese-1.jpg
http://recipes.howstuffworks.com/cheese.htm/printable

The stuff is incredible It must be every successful competitive body builders secret weapon. It is fueling muscle growth like I have never experienced before.

For the rest of my life I never want to be without it! Where in the UK can I get such a thing? Powdered crap gives me allergies and spots! and to be honest it is nasty artificial crap that in the end will make you age faster and clog up you arteries.

In most countries around the world RAW MILK is illegal! And even most cheese has to be made from nasty pasteurized genetically engineered poison milk, that has been through more pipes and processing that you would see on a space rocket! errhhheeem, depopulation.

http://www.21food.com/userImages/wjg0526/w...6;628102537.jpg

I want RAW WHEY! and not just here I want it when I return to the uk. And I want you all to get on it and feel fantastic like I do too!

Is it possible in the UK to even get hold of food at this quality?

Obviously it does not have to be Amish just RAW! and that is unsalted by the Whey!:LOL:I am mainly interested in RAW - unpasturised - Organic - WHEY !

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/2557/img0073j.jpg
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1918/img0078lgf.jpg
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/7751/img0075p.jpg
♡ & ☀
03-26-2009, 09:02 PM,
I am wonder how much people really know about the "Food Conspiracy" that is the biggest genocide of them all.
♡ & ☀
03-27-2009, 04:57 AM,
You must take some wonderful shits!
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

[Image: Copyofsoldier2.jpg]
03-27-2009, 07:04 AM,
raw chicken cayenne vs a beef and cheese burrito

I'd shit the raw chicken over that and you can shit the burrito !

and you would be at a far higher risk of bowl cancer !

♡ & ☀
03-27-2009, 10:19 AM,
Lol at this thread.. I was hoping to see you eat this stuff on utube like the last one though, perhaps you can take footage of you taking a shit and upload that for weylan too?
03-27-2009, 02:38 PM,
I seriously don't think you should eat raw meat in very large quantities. Raw everything else, sure. And regarding whey, what you are saing is simply not in line with reality, but if you insist just go to the nearest Dairy and they can hand you some. but it is really unpleasant. They feed pigs with it.
03-27-2009, 03:20 PM,
Quote:You must take some wonderful shits!
LMFAO! Haha!:D
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
03-28-2009, 12:42 AM,
Quote:Lol at this thread.. I was hoping to see you eat this stuff on utube like the last one though, perhaps you can take footage of you taking a shit and upload that for weylan too?

You know that would be a such a hit on youtube. I can see this guy eating all sorts of raw stuff then later taking a massive raw foods shit and having a real dumb grin.:D
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

[Image: Copyofsoldier2.jpg]
03-28-2009, 05:49 AM,
:smirk:

:blush:

Just read your post over at that other forum Dr.SL!
What a bunch of retarded meat heads! :DNot a free thought in any of their minds. The responses were almost depressing. :D

I'm actually interested in this can of worms. No...... I don't know much about primal raw meat diets. I can already see that there is quite a bit of info out there both supporting and undermining the topic. Haven't had time to go through all your links yet, but i plan to.

Say you've been doing it for about 5 months eh?

this is fascinating to me..... if i knew more and thought safe, i'd try it!

03-28-2009, 07:58 AM,
If your gonna eat raw you need to be totally dedicated to finding a decent food supply. If you cannot locate the exact farm where the stuff came from then forget it. would you want to eat earthlings farm meat?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6361872964130308142

i don't think so. and as for the whey I drink tons of the stuff I have picture in the link above it does have a wang to it but its clean and 100% protein.

since I have been on this raw diet and found out how much effort the government goes into suppressing it I have seriously opened up a can of worms. you think aspartame and fluoride are bad. We are being killed with the food supply 1in2 people have cancer it was 1 in 2000 up until about 1910. the biggest genocide that has ever happened in the history of the human race.

♡ & ☀
03-28-2009, 10:23 AM,
I worry about you doc, seriously.. The government has a duty to stop you getting sick but they can only do so much, in the end one must look at this with a kind of darwinian aproach really, good luck and I hope you learn your lesson before you die, I reckon your bound for hospital soon though either way.
03-28-2009, 12:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-28-2009, 12:08 PM by strangelove.)
Quote:nietzscheansuperman:
I worry about you doc, seriously.. The government has a duty to stop you getting sick but they can only do so much, in the end one must look at this with a kind of darwinian aproach really, good luck and I hope you learn your lesson before you die, I reckon your bound for hospital soon though either way.

are you out of your mind ? are you a troll? do you have any idea what on earth you are talking about?

If the government had our best interests at heart would they be chemtrailing the fuck out of us? would cigarettes be legal?

have you aver done any research outside the box? do you think that pasteurized milk was gods intention? do you understand the pasteurization process? If we are such a fragile species that all our food needs to be microwaved and extracted of all living nutrients bacteria enzymes a god knows what else? then how did we make it this far? I don't thing you are doing any research on this one. If you are really interested In this stuff then make a sensible comment and if you are trolling then I can't help you. I really don't have time for troll you dull the conversation level and sidetrack people from really getting to the deeper parts of a subject.

what kind of diet are you on as you seem to know so much about health? What attracted me to this diet the most is that health benefits the fact that people on the diet have not been sick in years, others have eliminated several cancer, improved eyesight, got rid of asthma and allergies including spots. the list goes on.

so you will not see me in the hospital and maybe if you pay attention you will be able to avoid ending up their yourself.

and what does Darwinism have to do with anything? look around you at how sick people are, how fat how unhealthy! its their diet mate not mine!

I feel great, In fact I have more energy than ever and I have been making incredible progress weight training that I can only attribute to the diet.

so please go away if you only have stupid things to say I don't take kindly to thouse kind of comments.

Cheers,

DOC S.
♡ & ☀
03-28-2009, 05:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-28-2009, 05:53 PM by JazzRoc.)
DSL you shouldn't mind when people disagree - follow my example LMAO.

I think you're quite right. We were meant to hunt, kill, CHEW, eat fruit - all raw.

You won't catch me eating RAW turnips, though.

And no-ones chemtrailing you.
03-28-2009, 07:19 PM,
Quote:are you out of your mind ? are you a troll? do you have any idea what on earth you are talking about?

Very perceptive. :P
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
03-28-2009, 07:41 PM,
I agree with Doc about the raw milk. The milk you buy from the stores these days is full of hormones and crap and the calcium level is actually very low. Look at the daily percentage value for calcium, its much lower than you think. Raw milk is much better for you.
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Milk in context: allergies, ecology, and some myths - Raymond Peat, Ph.D. bristopen 0 533 05-25-2014, 12:04 PM
Last Post: bristopen
  Does Eating Red Meat Kill You … Or Is The Problem That We’re Eating FAKE Meat? icosaface 22 4,090 03-03-2013, 07:46 AM
Last Post: Anarchist
  Paleo Diet Interview with Mark Sisson Anarchist 0 790 08-20-2012, 06:46 AM
Last Post: Anarchist
  Change Your Diet & Help Save Animals From a Life of Suffering Solve et Coagula 12 2,554 01-12-2012, 04:28 AM
Last Post: nwo2012
  GM cows producing human breast milk April 12 4,259 04-23-2011, 09:21 AM
Last Post: rsol
Information Drug-Resistant Bacteria Found in Half of U.S. Meat FastTadpole 2 1,430 04-19-2011, 08:02 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Angelina Jolie Says Vegan Diet Nearly Killed Her Genteel 0 848 09-18-2010, 02:16 AM
Last Post: Genteel
  Feds raid Amish dairy and threaten action over raw milk sales mexika 25 6,013 08-07-2010, 08:57 PM
Last Post: icosaface
  Supermarkets selling meat from animals fed GM crops TriWooOx 1 859 06-26-2010, 01:51 PM
Last Post: icosaface
  Diet Soda: The Brain Knows Better Ritzman 2 1,213 05-31-2010, 05:50 PM
Last Post: grehamjones