Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
PRIMAL DIET – RAW MEAT – RAW MILK & WHEEEEEY !
03-28-2009, 08:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-28-2009, 08:34 PM by horseonwheels.)
#16
PRIMAL DIET – RAW MEAT – RAW MILK & WHEEEEEY !
Some of the whey proteine products avaible on the marked for bodybuilders are really good. The only thing that I would like to see, is more proteine products sweetened with stevia or Xylitol instead of sucralose. It's been quite a while since the health oriented bodybuilders refused to buy products containing aspartame, so I figure it is a matter of time.

Some of these products have been designed to be absored quickly, contain just the right balance of amino acids and so on. Raw whey is not very delicious and whatever small advantage it may have over processed products is surely made up for by the nice taste some of the pro products have. I need some 200g of proteines a day atm. and if i was to fill that with food and raw whey I had to eat at odd times, special food (takes a lot of time)...we are talking macarel salat and chicken filet at 6 in the morning and thats just not worth it.

I love raw food. Fruits, veggies, nuts, roots, but I would go vegetarian before I started to eat raw meat as anything else than the odd steak tartare here and there, which IS good tho!!! *droooooool*
Reply
03-29-2009, 03:18 AM,
#17
PRIMAL DIET – RAW MEAT – RAW MILK & WHEEEEEY !
Keep your panties on doc.. (clean the sand out later). How long ago was it exactly that "Primal" man was only eating "raw" meat? And when did "primal" man discover dairy products like "wheeey"? And was "primal" man really that much healthier than modern day man? Was the life expectancy really that much greater back then??

How long do you think your gonna last eating raw chicken, pork n shit like that? Your bound for the gastrointestinal ward as far as I'm concerned.. last I heard (couple of weeks ago) you were eating "raw" bacon... but in the utube clip one could clearly see that it wasn't "raw", if as you say you have been eating raw meats like chicken, pork, etc then you wont last very long without getting sick IMO, in fact I doubt that you have been doing this for 5 months, eating what you called "raw bacon" maybe but I wouldn't be surprised if this other stuff is fairly new to you.. I wouldn't even be surprised if you haven't actually eaten truly raw meat yet. Some people eat raw venison, etc but eating raw chicken you are asking for selmonella, good luck.
Reply
03-29-2009, 11:00 AM,
#18
PRIMAL DIET – RAW MEAT – RAW MILK & WHEEEEEY !
Quote:nietzscheansuper...
Keep your panties on doc.. (clean the sand out later). How long ago was it exactly that "Primal" man was only eating "raw" meat? And when did "primal" man discover dairy products like "wheeey"? And was "primal" man really that much healthier than modern day man? Was the life expectancy really that much greater back then??

How long do you think your gonna last eating raw chicken, pork n shit like that? Your bound for the gastrointestinal ward as far as I'm concerned.. last I heard (couple of weeks ago) you were eating "raw" bacon... but in the utube clip one could clearly see that it wasn't "raw", if as you say you have been eating raw meats like chicken, pork, etc then you wont last very long without getting sick IMO, in fact I doubt that you have been doing this for 5 months, eating what you called "raw bacon" maybe but I wouldn't be surprised if this other stuff is fairly new to you.. I wouldn't even be surprised if you haven't actually eaten truly raw meat yet. Some people eat raw venison, etc but eating raw chicken you are asking for selmonella, good luck.

there are tribes out there eating raw meat today, that have had virtually no outside world interference. and the live long lives up to 120+. this is covered up of course. take some oil heat it up in a pan and smell it!
It clearly goes toxic. your body is not made of cooked meat you are raw so the best thing to reconstitute you is obviously raw meat when you think about it like that.

they do everything in there power to destroy every living bacteria that has ever had a chance to get anywhere near your body. hermogenization, pasteurization, sterilization, what ever it take to make sure that what you but in you body is dead!

If your body had no bacteria in your body you would die! The bacteria are your immune system. the more bacteria you get in the more healthy you will be and even if you do get a dose of bad bacteria you will have such a high level of good bacteria, that is if you have consistently been eating raw meat from a clean farm (unlike the ones in earthling where you get your meat) that your immune system will be hardcore enough to protect you and keep you well.

In fact most people at my raw food club have not been sick in years (unlike you) and look incredibly good for their age! the hormones and good knows what else that are pumped into commercial meat will age you faster, promote cancer and pump you full of toxins. I suggest you watch the documentary 'Earthlings' and educate yourself on the state of the food industry around the world.

and as for the bacon I'm afraid it was 100% raw and did not exceed 92° when I prepared it. and like i said before in the, it came from an Amish farm no pesticides unsmoked raw, I made my own raw marinade and the stuck it in the dehydrator, eight hours later. voila ! RAW BACON !

you are so ignorant about this have you ever tried raw food ? do you know anyone who has ? do you even eat meat ? do you eat meat that is anywhere near the quality of what I get ? are you aware that there are several major celebrities that go to the same place that i do ? do you believe the FDA is out there for your good?

You really are a troll . I wish I could help you break your programming but it seems like you are under heavy mind control and there is no hope.

you are calling me a lier as well doubting what I say even with the amount of detail that I can provide you. This reminds me of what it is like trying to explain to a twat that believes the official version of 911 that it was an inside job!

can you answer my questions? can you please put up a good argument? who are you working for? are you a government agent? are you on the FDA PAYROLL? What A PLONKA!


♡ & ☀
Reply
03-29-2009, 11:49 AM,
#19
PRIMAL DIET – RAW MEAT – RAW MILK & WHEEEEEY !
Quote:horseonwheels
Some of the whey proteine products avaible on the marked for bodybuilders are really good. The only thing that I would like to see, is more proteine products sweetened with stevia or Xylitol instead of sucralose. It's been quite a while since the health oriented bodybuilders refused to buy products containing aspartame, so I figure it is a matter of time.

Some of these products have been designed to be absored quickly, contain just the right balance of amino acids and so on. Raw whey is not very delicious and whatever small advantage it may have over processed products is surely made up for by the nice taste some of the pro products have. I need some 200g of proteines a day atm. and if i was to fill that with food and raw whey I had to eat at odd times, special food (takes a lot of time)...we are talking macarel salat and chicken filet at 6 in the morning and thats just not worth it.

I love raw food. Fruits, veggies, nuts, roots, but I would go vegetarian before I started to eat raw meat as anything else than the odd steak tartare here and there, which IS good tho!!! *droooooool*

Ok horseonwheels, cool! please point me in the direction of what you would call a really good whey product? its all just a substitute of the real thing and I really don't mind the taste, it's surprisingly refreshing, I really do think its delicious!

Are you a bodybuilder?

are you thinking raw meat don't taste good? where do u live man? because if you live anywhere near me you are going to take the raw food challenge and I swear you will never go back?

and a general question to all ? ? ? do you think that the doctors around the world who are telling mothers that breast feeding is no good for their baby and getting them onto powder milk have any Idea what they are doing? what planet are they on? allergies allergies allergies asthma asthma asthma death death death death kill kill the immune system ! err and that reminds me, chemtrails.

right you! !

Quote:JazzRoc
DSL you shouldn't mind when people disagree - follow my example LMAO.

I think you're quite right. We were meant to hunt, kill, CHEW, eat fruit - all raw.

You won't catch me eating RAW turnips, though.

And no-ones chemtrailing you.

Yes, thanks for the support ! some good backup there! but then what the FUUUUUUUUUUCK ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! are you talking about no-ones chemfucking us?

and In many ways it is good to have disagreement it has brought out some response that has brought out some good information and I am happy. But what I really do not like where nazichensupercock is concerned is him trying to project his bullshit negativity onto me like ending up in hospital, words to that effect, that gets me so pissed of that I have to hold myself back from putting a wicked voodoo curse on his ass that will end him up being boy gorges next rent boy!

It is only in the last 100 if not 50 years, that our diet has changed so far from what we have been eating in the last several 1000 years, that it is barley in the same dimension.

really it would be interesting to hear some peoples views on earthlings?

a motto of late that I have been using is if it ain't made by nature don't eat it.

♡ & ☀
Reply
03-29-2009, 12:10 PM,
#20
PRIMAL DIET – RAW MEAT – RAW MILK & WHEEEEEY !
Quote:MasterMG
I agree with Doc about the raw milk. The milk you buy from the stores these days is full of hormones and crap and the calcium level is actually very low. Look at the daily percentage value for calcium, its much lower than you think. Raw milk is much better for you.

what I am finding out about this subject is truly alarming! simply put one gives life and the other takes it away. one will give you cancer the other one will cure it. one is dead the other one has as much life in as an ocean.

i heard a story just recently from a woman who has been eating raw for some time. she has claimed that she has so much bacteria in her body that she can hear them communicating.

when I heard that my mind instantly connected the dots to a scene in the phantom menace of all films. . . you know how they like to shove it in your face. I know i really am pushing it with some people on this one, but I really think its the best way to explain what's going on with the bacteria.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Force_(Star_Wars)

Quote:Midi-chlorians and the Chosen One
Midi-chlorians (also spelled "midi-clorians" or "midichlorians") are a microorganism in the fictional Star Wars galaxy, first mentioned in Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace. They are microscopic life-forms that reside within the cells of all living things and communicate with the Force.[6] Midi-chlorians compose a collective consciousness and intelligence, forming links between everything living and the Force. They are symbionts with all other living things; that is, without them, life could not exist. The Jedi have learned how to listen to and coordinate the midi-chlorians. In order to be a Jedi or a Sith, one must have a high enough concentration of midi-chlorians in one's cells.[7][8]
The word "midi-chlorian" appears to be a portmanteau of "mitochondrion" and "chloroplast", two organelles found in real cells and thought to have evolved from bacteria as endosymbionts inside other cells, as purported in the endosymbiotic theory. Creator George Lucas says that the midi-chlorians are based on the endosymbiotic theory (Rolling Stone, June 2005), and it appears that in the story of Anakin Skywalker, he wanted to create a more modern "virgin birth" in the Star Wars saga that was as much based in "science" (albeit fictional) as in philosophy and religion, with the mythic "givers of life" being microscopic life-forms, rather than gods.[citation needed]
An ancient prophecy foretold the appearance of a chosen one imbued with a high concentration of midi-chlorians, strong with the Force, and destined to alter it forever. Anakin Skywalker was believed by many to be the chosen one. He had the highest concentration of midi-chlorians the Jedi Council had ever seen. He was possibly conceived by the midi-chlorians; Anakin was born without the assistance of a male.[8] Lucas has said in interviews that Luke Skywalker had the same total midi-chlorian count that Anakin did at birth, though this does not necessarily make him the chosen one because Anakin did exactly what the prophecy foretold by coming back from the Dark Side and destroying Emperor Palpatine.
In Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, Palpatine tells Anakin that a Sith Lord, Darth Plagueis, had the ability to use the Dark Side to influence midi-chlorians to create life and to prevent people from dying.

♡ & ☀
Reply
03-29-2009, 12:11 PM,
#21
PRIMAL DIET – RAW MEAT – RAW MILK & WHEEEEEY !
Quote:MasterMG
I agree with Doc about the raw milk. The milk you buy from the stores these days is full of hormones and crap and the calcium level is actually very low. Look at the daily percentage value for calcium, its much lower than you think. Raw milk is much better for you.

what I am finding out about this subject is truly alarming! simply put one gives life and the other takes it away. one will give you cancer the other one will cure it. one is dead the other one has as much life in as an ocean.

i heard a story just recently from a woman who has been eating raw for some time. she has claimed that she has so much bacteria in her body that she can hear them communicating.

when I heard that my mind instantly connected the dots to a scene in the phantom menace of all films. . . you know how they like to shove it in your face. I know i really am pushing it with some people on this one, but I really think its the best way to explain what's going on with the bacteria.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Force_(Star_Wars)

Quote:Midi-chlorians and the Chosen One
Midi-chlorians (also spelled "midi-clorians" or "midichlorians") are a microorganism in the fictional Star Wars galaxy, first mentioned in Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace. They are microscopic life-forms that reside within the cells of all living things and communicate with the Force.[6] Midi-chlorians compose a collective consciousness and intelligence, forming links between everything living and the Force. They are symbionts with all other living things; that is, without them, life could not exist. The Jedi have learned how to listen to and coordinate the midi-chlorians. In order to be a Jedi or a Sith, one must have a high enough concentration of midi-chlorians in one's cells.[7][8]
The word "midi-chlorian" appears to be a portmanteau of "mitochondrion" and "chloroplast", two organelles found in real cells and thought to have evolved from bacteria as endosymbionts inside other cells, as purported in the endosymbiotic theory. Creator George Lucas says that the midi-chlorians are based on the endosymbiotic theory (Rolling Stone, June 2005), and it appears that in the story of Anakin Skywalker, he wanted to create a more modern "virgin birth" in the Star Wars saga that was as much based in "science" (albeit fictional) as in philosophy and religion, with the mythic "givers of life" being microscopic life-forms, rather than gods.[citation needed]
An ancient prophecy foretold the appearance of a chosen one imbued with a high concentration of midi-chlorians, strong with the Force, and destined to alter it forever. Anakin Skywalker was believed by many to be the chosen one. He had the highest concentration of midi-chlorians the Jedi Council had ever seen. He was possibly conceived by the midi-chlorians; Anakin was born without the assistance of a male.[8] Lucas has said in interviews that Luke Skywalker had the same total midi-chlorian count that Anakin did at birth, though this does not necessarily make him the chosen one because Anakin did exactly what the prophecy foretold by coming back from the Dark Side and destroying Emperor Palpatine.
In Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, Palpatine tells Anakin that a Sith Lord, Darth Plagueis, had the ability to use the Dark Side to influence midi-chlorians to create life and to prevent people from dying.

♡ & ☀
Reply
03-29-2009, 12:23 PM,
#22
PRIMAL DIET – RAW MEAT – RAW MILK & WHEEEEEY !
Oh boy.. someone left the door open at the loony bin yet again... good luck doc, I wish you good mental and gastrointestinal health... But I'm not hopeful of either.
Reply
08-17-2011, 09:33 PM,
#23
RE: PRIMAL DIET – RAW MEAT – RAW MILK & WHEEEEEY !




http://www.infowars.com/photos-from-rawesome-foods-raid-prove-government-agents-illegally-stole-entire-inventory-of-buyers-club/

that was my amazing raw food co-op in venice that got raided there! :-(
♡ & ☀
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Milk in context: allergies, ecology, and some myths - Raymond Peat, Ph.D. bristopen 0 533 05-25-2014, 12:04 PM
Last Post: bristopen
  Does Eating Red Meat Kill You … Or Is The Problem That We’re Eating FAKE Meat? icosaface 22 4,090 03-03-2013, 07:46 AM
Last Post: Anarchist
  Paleo Diet Interview with Mark Sisson Anarchist 0 790 08-20-2012, 06:46 AM
Last Post: Anarchist
  Change Your Diet & Help Save Animals From a Life of Suffering Solve et Coagula 12 2,555 01-12-2012, 04:28 AM
Last Post: nwo2012
  GM cows producing human breast milk April 12 4,259 04-23-2011, 09:21 AM
Last Post: rsol
Information Drug-Resistant Bacteria Found in Half of U.S. Meat FastTadpole 2 1,430 04-19-2011, 08:02 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Angelina Jolie Says Vegan Diet Nearly Killed Her Genteel 0 848 09-18-2010, 02:16 AM
Last Post: Genteel
  Feds raid Amish dairy and threaten action over raw milk sales mexika 25 6,013 08-07-2010, 08:57 PM
Last Post: icosaface
  Supermarkets selling meat from animals fed GM crops TriWooOx 1 859 06-26-2010, 01:51 PM
Last Post: icosaface
  Diet Soda: The Brain Knows Better Ritzman 2 1,213 05-31-2010, 05:50 PM
Last Post: grehamjones

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)