Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Film: The Last Mountain
06-01-2011, 04:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-01-2011, 05:08 PM by SiLVa.)
Video  New Film: The Last Mountain
I was on the phone with a customer of mine this morning, he needed a new part and we were having a conversation about the filters we sell. He was complimenting them on the water quality and how he likes that we are very anti-bottled water, and I sensed right away that he was a researcher or something because he was throwing all kinds of facts about water and the effects of mining and fracking - bunch of stuff the average customer has absolutely no clue about. So I asked him if he was familiar with the documentary Gasland. He tells me yes, and says he knows the guy who made it pretty well and proceeded to tell me how he just finished a documentary called The Last Mountain coming out on Friday. He did like Gasland for what it exposed, but in comparison, he said this documentary was much bigger scaled in production value. So there was more that they could do as far as arial shots, effects, research and traveling, etc. Looking it up after we were done on the phone, I see apparently he's one of the executive producers of it.

Im leary of any environmental documentary for different reasons, especially if RFK is involved but I do know about water and the effects that these mining corporations and other big corporations have on the bigger environmental issues that usually are not covered in length. RFK is too politically divisive imo. Im sure he will use the film as a platform to rant about republicans this or that, while ignoring the role the democrats play in the same issues, which was something my customer pointed out himself. He was shocked to find out about all the democratic party support for these corporations in total opposition of what they claim to support. Of course Im not shocked by this but to each his own I guess. He did seem kind of excited about the release and claimed that he felt a sense of pride that they were taking on these corporations, and Rockefeller, who he mentioned by name. I guess he's connected somehow as well. Either way, I'm still going to check this doc out though. It looks interesting enough and after looking into the Mining company featured in the film it gets even more intriguing.

Here's the trailer:

Some more clips at the website: http://thelastmountainmovie.com

Its like a whos who of the CIA/NSA...and I only looked into 2 of the board members, but Im sure the connections would go on for days, but I really have other work I have to get to. Feel free to look into it more if you like.

Massey Energy
Chairman of the Board: Bobby R. Inman
[Image: 2gv50ue.jpg]
http://www.muckety.com/Bobby-R-Inman/30784.muckety
Previously served as Director of the National Security Agency and Deputy Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, as well as the chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas and director of Xe (Blackwater).

Director: Robert H. Foglesong
U.S. Air Force (retired), Member of the CFR, served on the board of directors of CDEX, Inc. along with the Senior Advisor to the President at the RAND Corporation, Brian Michael Jenkins(also Deputy director of Kroll Associates)

"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CRAZYWISE: Rethinking Madness — A Documentary Film vagabonder 6 808 07-09-2014, 04:18 PM
Last Post: pax681
  Climate Swindle film: bruised egos, but no offence DJOldskool 0 596 07-24-2008, 12:56 PM
Last Post: DJOldskool