Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Cool video on youtube
03-28-2009, 06:21 PM,
#1
Cool video on youtube
We The People Stimulus Package.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

The Second American Revolution.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA
Reply
03-29-2009, 01:13 AM,
#2
Cool video on youtube
It doesn't mention that 911 was an inside job, that the Fed conjures money out of thin air, that might does not make right etc. It says the government is corrupt and then recommends sending them a teabag as a warning, it says the "teaparty" was a result of taxation without representation and makes no mention that the american ruling class of that era was pissed off because they were not going to be allowed to handle the tax and they couldn't have cared less about taxation without representation cause they really wanted taxation with payoffs for themselves. It was a cool video if you ignore all the hoodwinkery and defective pointers, IMO.
An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi


Each of us is put here in this time and this place to personally decide the future of humankind.
Did you think you were put here for something less?
Chief Arvol Looking Horse
Reply
03-29-2009, 02:44 AM,
#3
Cool video on youtube
can we rewind to 1492?
Unite The Many, defeat the few.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son


http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277...enous&hl=en
Reply
03-29-2009, 06:33 PM,
#4
Cool video on youtube
Quote:It was a cool video if you ignore all the hoodwinkery and defective pointers, IMO.

I would disagree whole heartedly. If the US had kept on the constitutional path things like
"that the Fed conjures money out of thin air, that might does not make right etc." woudln't
be an issue.
Quote:It doesn't mention that 911 was an inside job,

So what?
Reply
03-29-2009, 09:33 PM,
#5
Cool video on youtube
Quote:
Quote:It doesn't mention that 911 was an inside job,

So what?


LOL
Reply
03-29-2009, 09:45 PM,
#6
Cool video on youtube
Because it mentions 911 as an excuse for invasions of countries, thats "so what". Also they were never on any path that wasn't controlled by the elite, the propaganda machine prattled on about rights and freedoms and still does but neither they nor we have or have ever had freedom. The fact is that we don't even know what freedom is or entails, we have been following Mass'as orders for so long that we are dumb all over.
An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi


Each of us is put here in this time and this place to personally decide the future of humankind.
Did you think you were put here for something less?
Chief Arvol Looking Horse
Reply
03-29-2009, 11:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-29-2009, 11:09 PM by ---.)
#7
Cool video on youtube
Blimey isocoface you're fired up and full of beans today - and that's good stuff imo :)
Reply
03-30-2009, 12:44 AM,
#8
Cool video on youtube
Quote:Also they were never on any path that wasn't controlled by the elite, the propaganda machine prattled on about rights and freedoms and still does but neither they nor we have or have ever had freedom. The fact is that we don't even know what freedom is or entails, we have been following Mass'as orders for so long that we are dumb all over.
It seems this is a pretty accurate statement. Ive been researching into this. It seems the constitution was meant for the elite - not the common man. For instance...
Remember how it starts?
Quote:We the People of the United States...

The capital 'P' signifies a specific people, in this case, the elite framers who were the only ones to sign it, not the common man.
Listen to the Vyzygoth interviews with The Informer - on the tracker, for a pretty good start.

Also here for more...
http://www.atgpress.com/kifap/indexjm.htm
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
Reply
03-30-2009, 06:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-30-2009, 06:51 AM by mexika.)
#9
Cool video on youtube
That plane that got knocked down in some state, was that plane destined for the white house which at the time was in full session, from what I learned. Congress was in full session, but the plane never made it. Another thing is that the president, Skull and Bone devil was not in the white house, but away from the white house when all these planes started coming down in different locations. One of those planes was to hit and kill all those congress people while in session, and Bush and others knew about it.... Was bush ready to declare full dictatorship on the U.S.A?
Unite The Many, defeat the few.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son


http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277...enous&hl=en
Reply
03-30-2009, 11:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-30-2009, 11:16 AM by rsol.)
#10
Cool video on youtube
I personally think that was the plane with actual terrorists in it. Think about it. It give credence to it being an actual attack. But you cant know if they were going to make it/ attack the right place. So.... blow the one with terrorists in and use your drone craft to get the job done right. but this is all a waste of time anyway.

Its like the "magic bullet theory". It leads ppl to forget about the fact that whoever shot the pres was able to get a clear shot. It forgets about who benefited. These are more important than the semantics of the act itself. The "so what" is about who cares how it was pulled off. The guilt is associated with actions afterward. We cant know for sure either way and its not worth putting too much time into it.

Also, you know that some people have to keep certain things to themselves in order to get credibility. Can you imagine how far Ron Paul would have gone if he had stated 9/11 to be an inside job? he would of been laughed out of the republican party. think about it.

If you are absolutely certain that "they" did it then you have information that none of us have been party to. Im pretty sure its an inside job. too many inconsistencies. But i cant be sure. and in journalism if you cant be 100% its not worth putting in. There is a baby in with that bathwater...
Reply
03-31-2009, 06:47 AM,
#11
Cool video on youtube
Quote:I personally think that was the plane with actual terrorists in it. Think about it. It give credence to it being an actual attack. But you cant know if they were going to make it/ attack the right place. So.... blow the one with terrorists in and use your drone craft to get the job done right. but this is all a waste of time anyway.

Its like the "magic bullet theory". It leads ppl to forget about the fact that whoever shot the pres was able to get a clear shot. It forgets about who benefited. These are more important than the semantics of the act itself. The "so what" is about who cares how it was pulled off. The guilt is associated with actions afterward. We cant know for sure either way and its not worth putting too much time into it.

Also, you know that some people have to keep certain things to themselves in order to get credibility. Can you imagine how far Ron Paul would have gone if he had stated 9/11 to be an inside job? he would of been laughed out of the republican party. think about it.

If you are absolutely certain that "they" did it then you have information that none of us have been party to. Im pretty sure its an inside job. too many inconsistencies. But i cant be sure. and in journalism if you cant be 100% its not worth putting in. There is a baby in with that bathwater...


Yup.. Its becoming that way to many people. Many people are analyzing and realizing that it had to be staged. College professors will not discuss it....it is taboo ...
Unite The Many, defeat the few.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son


http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277...enous&hl=en
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Clif High Video Apr 21 2014 on YT shortwave 2 375 04-23-2014, 02:42 PM
Last Post: shortwave
  Creating a Youtube Channel RaFTertheONE 2 332 12-02-2013, 05:04 AM
Last Post: R.R
  Uncharted 3 (Occult Video Games) RaFTertheONE 3 640 10-22-2013, 12:46 AM
Last Post: pax681
  Viral Video : KMart ad ! shortwave 0 335 04-19-2013, 11:54 AM
Last Post: shortwave
  I am back at least for today lol, found something cool Weyland 1 515 02-21-2013, 04:00 PM
Last Post: thokling
  Traditional Black-Friday Brawling Video CharliePrime 0 390 11-24-2012, 04:40 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  check out this badass video! h3rm35 11 1,648 06-23-2012, 06:01 AM
Last Post: thokling
  Aj And Kevin Smith No Longer Cool? TraxusIV 9 1,665 05-08-2012, 09:07 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Yeti I solved the Mystery of the not being able to post video. Weyland 1 890 09-07-2011, 11:42 PM
Last Post: yeti
  Getting pissed cant fucking post video WTF!!!! Weyland 11 2,619 09-07-2011, 04:42 AM
Last Post: April

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)