Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charlie Veitch Arrested In Pre-Crime Raid For “Conspiracy To Cause Public Nuisance”..
04-29-2011, 04:14 PM,
Charlie Veitch Arrested In Pre-Crime Raid For “Conspiracy To Cause Public Nuisance”..
Quote:Charlie Veitch Arrested In Pre-Crime Raid For “Conspiracy To Cause Public Nuisance” At Royal Wedding

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Thursday, April 28, 2011

We received the following email from Charlie Veitch’s girlfriend. Veitch, who many of you will know as the leader of the Love Police activist group, has been arrested by British police in a pre-crime raid on charges of “conspiracy to cause a public nuisance” at tomorrow’s Royal Wedding. Veitch was in contact with police before the arrest, reassuring them that his plans were completely peaceful and merely centered around voicing his free speech, which evidently no longer exists as a human right in the United Kingdom.

Please call the number listed in the email below and politely demand that Veitch be released. Veitch is being held at Cambridge Parkside Station.

In a You Tube video posted earlier this week, Veitch warned that he was under surveillance and that he was being followed around London.

04-29-2011, 04:54 PM,
RE: Charlie Veitch Arrested In Pre-Crime Raid For “Conspiracy To Cause Public Nuisance”..
Two things about this video disturb me:

Charlie tells you to turn off your cell phone, because the police might be listening. He should know better than that - turning off your cell phone is going to do nothing but give you a false sense of security which may lead to your and your associates' downfall. The criminals can still use your phone as a bug and tracking device even when it is turned off. You must also remove the battery..

Charlie tells us that he has not been arrested like so many others who megaphone because there are "divine forces" protecting him. WTF?? Does he honestly expect us to buy that? Then he predicts that he will not be arrested, and goes on to tell the police watching this video not to arrest him. As we all know, he was arrested shortly after making this video... I don't know about you, but I smell something funny here...
[Image: randquote.png]
04-30-2011, 01:49 AM,
RE: Charlie Veitch Arrested In Pre-Crime Raid For “Conspiracy To Cause Public Nuisance”..
GPS/GPRS does switch off for most UK phones when the handset is switched off, though many newer phones have internal GPRS that will still run even when off, and of course then you get things like the iPhone that cause even more difficulty. Most people don't realise there's an option to switch off GPS on many different phones.

I do think that's it's slightly nuts this vid was out just before his arrest though. But the timing was quite good when you consider, if he hadn't been arrested at that point (though others were being rounded up and raided at the time the vid was put up) then he knew it would be soon.

Watching a family film recently I heard a brilliant line, and may explain where Charlie is coming from on the Divine forces side of things:

"There is no coincidence. If you follow your true path, the Universe will conspire to guide you."
-- Shaun Patrick Flannery as Veritas: The Prince of Truth [Family Movie, 2007]
"He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked." -- 1 John 2:6
"Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly... This is the interrelated structure of reality." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
"He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." -- Proverbs 18:13
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." -- Leo Tolstoy
"To love is to be vulnerable" -- C.S Lewis

The Kingdom of God is within you! -- Luke 17:20-21

https://duckduckgo.com/
04-30-2011, 04:14 AM,
(04-30-2011, 01:49 AM)Dunamis Wrote: GPS/GPRS does switch off for most UK phones when the handset is switched off, though many newer phones have internal GPRS that will still run even when off, and of course then you get things like the iPhone that cause even more difficulty. Most people don't realise there's an option to switch off GPS on many different phones.

You don't need GPS to track a phone, just triangulation from cell towers. Phones can be remotely turned on without the user knowing, and the microphone used as a bug. Someone in his position has a duty to be aware of this, and to make this information available to his followers/associates. If I was going to a protest I would not even carry a cell phone...

(04-30-2011, 01:49 AM)Dunamis Wrote: Watching a family film recently I heard a brilliant line, and may explain where Charlie is coming from on the Divine forces side of things:

"There is no coincidence. If you follow your true path, the Universe will conspire to guide you."
-- Shaun Patrick Flannery as Veritas: The Prince of Truth [Family Movie, 2007]

He pointed out that others were being shut down and harassed, but not him. Aren't they following the true path? What makes him special and the others not?

04-30-2011, 06:47 AM,
I felt like this guy's thoughts were spot on and very well said....

04-30-2011, 04:27 PM,
“Everything Popular Is Wrong” - Oscar Wilde
04-30-2011, 09:16 PM,
The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall. - Che Guevara

Resistance Films Youtube Channel

TriWooOx Podcast
04-30-2011, 09:25 PM,
(04-30-2011, 04:27 PM)drummer Wrote:

kidnapping caught on camera

04-30-2011, 11:11 PM,
Compare his arrest with a typical arrest in the U.S.

Obviously the filth were on their best behavior, knowing that the video would be released to the public. I'm sure others were not so lucky...

I've never been a fan of monarchy, but at this point I'm hoping the silent majority will finally understand that the system they are supporting needs to change. History has a habit of repeating itself. When the tables turn, collaborators will be dealt with harshly...
04-30-2011, 11:14 PM,
In regard to your earlier questions yeti, turns out the evidence used for his arrest was the very same video at the start of the thread.

Source:

"He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked." -- 1 John 2:6
"Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly... This is the interrelated structure of reality." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
"He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." -- Proverbs 18:13
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." -- Leo Tolstoy
"To love is to be vulnerable" -- C.S Lewis

The Kingdom of God is within you! -- Luke 17:20-21

https://duckduckgo.com/
04-30-2011, 11:28 PM,
(04-30-2011, 11:14 PM)Dunamis Wrote: In regard to your earlier questions yeti, turns out the evidence used for his arrest was the very same video at the start of the thread.

Why am I not surprised? He was waving a red (or should I say black?) flag in their faces. He forced their hand, willingly or not, subconsciously or not...

Anyway, I'm sure much good will come of this. Veitch's profile has risen tremendously as a result. Therefore his message will too.

05-01-2011, 12:35 AM,
“Everything Popular Is Wrong” - Oscar Wilde
05-01-2011, 04:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-01-2011, 04:00 AM by springhawk.)
These two vids show why Charlie and his GF
broke the cardinal rule of dealing with cops

Don't talk to cops part 1 Defense lawyer

Don't talk to cops part 2 Cop

My Psychiatrist Committed Suicide

"I'm going to tell you something you won't believe."
David Vincent
05-02-2011, 03:05 PM,
(04-30-2011, 11:28 PM)yeti Wrote:
(04-30-2011, 11:14 PM)Dunamis Wrote: In regard to your earlier questions yeti, turns out the evidence used for his arrest was the very same video at the start of the thread.

Why am I not surprised? He was waving a red (or should I say black?) flag in their faces. He forced their hand, willingly or not, subconsciously or not...

Anyway, I'm sure much good will come of this. Veitch's profile has risen tremendously as a result. Therefore his message will too.

well that sounds like the idea. let them try. let them come and arrest us when we do this. its all good for us. it just shows people exactly what we are up against. If they really wanted to play it down they should of let it happen. in the next 10 years. if you HAVEN'T been arrested for a protest you ARE a policeman.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Detroit police chief attributes armed citizens with drop in crime bristopen 0 198 07-16-2014, 11:01 PM
Last Post: bristopen
Information HOW TO MAKE SENSE OF CONSPIRACY THEORIES nofunclub 8 542 07-13-2014, 09:53 PM
Last Post: pax681
  White House: Our Visual Propaganda a "Clear Win" for American Public mexika 0 268 11-22-2013, 07:54 PM
Last Post: mexika
  Conspiracy theories? No one does it better than West’s elite mexika 0 253 11-14-2013, 05:28 PM
  Whitewashing Crime in Israel mexika 0 236 11-09-2013, 02:51 AM
  40 arrested, police vehicles burned as RCMP clash with N.B. shale gas mexika 4 545 10-18-2013, 11:50 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  The NWO Conspiracy Inside the 9/11 Conspiracy Could Be Closer To The Truth mexika 5 559 09-14-2013, 03:06 AM
Last Post: Orwell63
  Mossad Agents Arrested In Attempt To Bomb Mexican Congress mexika 0 350 08-20-2013, 03:13 PM
  New studies: ‘Conspiracy theorists’ sane; government dupes crazy, hostile mexika 6 634 07-20-2013, 11:47 PM
Last Post: JFK
  Do All Conspiracy Theories Boil Down To A Grand Zionist Plot? arieh1983 79 8,965 02-04-2013, 09:22 PM