Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Announcing a Change of Management
04-01-2009, 01:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-02-2009, 01:21 AM by yeti.)
Due to a lack of funding, ConCen has been secretly searching for silent backers. Well, we finally settled on a few.

Because of the controversial nature of the backers, we cannot disclose who they are.

As one of the conditions of funding, we agreed to accept another root admin to the team. His world views should bring a refreshing change to the sites... Would everyone please give a warm welcome to Richard Warman!

-----------------------------

<span style="color:blue">Addendum: OK, to those of you who didn't notice the date when you read this little bit of news, I have one word for you - P0wned!!!

I think Ctrl and the others on this site are pretty confident that it will never be taken over by anyone, nor will it ever be funded by anyone other than you, the members.

All Hail ConCen!!

...and Warman would do humanity a favour if he just killed himself...
[Image: randquote.png]
04-01-2009, 01:18 PM,
Quote:Due to a lack of funding, ConCen has been secretly searching for silent backers. Well, we finally settled on a few.

Because of the controversial nature of the backers, we cannot disclose who they are.

sounds humorous,.. care to explain ?

Quote:Would everyone please give a warm welcome to Richard Warman!

Sure, as soon as he introduces himself.

If Thine I that I spy with my own little I Doeth Offend thee ; Pluck It out.

04-01-2009, 02:03 PM,
LOL I take it that isn't the actual Richard Warman but someone who maybe was targeted by him? B)
04-01-2009, 02:25 PM,
Quote:LOL I take it that isn't the actual Richard Warman but someone who maybe was targeted by him? B)

I agree, but it would be a real hoot if it was.

04-01-2009, 08:35 PM,
Is this an april fool's joke lol?:P
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Quick Directions To Change Your Theme Dunamis 3 920 10-15-2013, 11:28 AM
Last Post: thokling
  Change of Name? cynic 5 1,214 01-23-2008, 09:08 AM
Last Post: yassin
  I'd Like To Change The Board Colors ! yanital 8 1,407 08-16-2006, 03:17 AM
Last Post: p2P2p