Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBI Memos Say Aliens are Real
04-22-2011, 04:26 AM,
FBI Memos Say Aliens are Real

Just follow your heart.
04-22-2011, 04:21 PM,
RE: FBI Memos Say Aliens are Real
How about this...the FBI is full of shit. If were to believe all the shit they say, I guess 9-11 wasnt an inside job either.

And Yeti, getting outted by the national enquirer...what a shame.
Slap
LOL
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
04-22-2011, 05:02 PM,
Even wookies need love so sings Al LOL

seriously though has many from here checked out this vault of FBI files have they admitted to it being authentic?

cause i see some truths in the few blips she mentioned but unfortunately she's not smart enough to connect the dots.

first off any who believe in aliens (and any intelligent do as the universe is massive to be populated just by us) knows there must be more then one species. and she hints on from the report that the one author says "the aliens were not humans returned...." so the author knew of how some "Aliens" are in fact humans of an advanced degree. a rare glimmer or truth from an old file.

I'm not much interested in personally wasting hours combing through the vault myself as i know what i know with out any doubt in my mind, but for those still on the cusp or who haven't taken the journey, curious what there findings or thoughts are on this "Wiki leaks" kind of site... is it another smoke scree distraction? or is it them prepping us to have them admit what they know and since all the original conspirators are dead or ancient.... blame will fall no where as the gov likes Suspicious
Remember Knowledge is the only thing THEY can't take from you, and Knowledge is Know how, and Know how is Power!!!

Live long and Prosper!!!! Have a plan beyond words, and worry not of why the storm is coming as to how you're going to survive in it!!!!

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!
04-22-2011, 06:21 PM,
Pretty neat trick there... implying that the people who believe in alien existance are intelligent, just because they believe that its possible. So I guess I'm to infer that people like me who believe its possible, but do not believe that they exist, which is in itself a premise that has yet to be proven conclusively without a doubt, as being stupid or unintelligent.

Im assuming someone with such intelligence would have some grand evidence to showcase for the skeptics, besides playing the odds game which in itself means nothing. You have no doubts in your mind...got it. But is it a gamble you'd bet your life on?
FYI, I'm not on the cusp. Ive seen everything there is to see in that realm of research. Ive even witnessed a UFO myself. None of it is conclusive enough to me to prove their existance.
If you have something worth looking at, some provacative, relevant, credible and verifiable information, I surely would not mind seeing it. But I have yet to come across anything worthy of calling it proof of alien existance. I'm positive that there is some forms of life, whether it be micro-organisms, algae, plants, perhaps insects, maybe even biological "animal" species, but I highly doubt the existance of any kind of hominid like species without the proper evidence to show for it.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down The New World Order is Real... 2014 mcee10 1 480 12-21-2013, 10:28 PM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  Showdown Mi'kmaq blockade - the real story mexika 0 298 10-25-2013, 08:15 PM
Last Post: mexika
  The New World Order is Real... mexika 6 697 10-10-2013, 07:47 PM
Last Post: R.R
  David Icke on the real background to Syria mexika 0 346 06-20-2013, 08:43 AM
Last Post: mexika
  pentagon aliens macfadden 0 323 12-18-2012, 02:53 AM
Last Post: macfadden
  Ancient Aliens Season 3 Erik 0 384 08-14-2011, 08:29 PM
Last Post: Erik
  Real grey alien hybrid found dead Madonie Sicily? Erik 3 1,661 04-22-2011, 05:23 PM
Last Post: Deathaniel
  Truth hurts, Lies kill. Real truth behind the phony wars by Dr. Dahlia wasfi TriWooOx 1 717 04-20-2011, 10:44 PM
Last Post: icosaface
  Real Life Book 5: Sold my 666 to the Sun God (Charlie Veitch) TriWooOx 0 521 02-28-2011, 07:58 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  Real Life Book: The Final (Charlie Veitch) TriWooOx 1 822 02-16-2011, 01:02 AM
Last Post: April