Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alien Body Discovered In Buryatia, Russia? April 2011
04-19-2011, 10:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-19-2011, 10:39 AM by drummer.)
Video  Alien Body Discovered In Buryatia, Russia? April 2011
Possible Extraterrestrial Body Discovered In the Republic of Buryatia, Kabanskiy District, Russia.

Around one month ago, a major UFO event that occurred in the region of Irkutsk in Russia’s Siberia. Hundreds of villagers saw a huge object, glowing pink and blue, hurtle towards Earth before loudly impacting the ground in a wooded area . The event received widespread coverage in Russia and was reported by Inter-fax, Russia’s government news agency interfax.ru. In the West the event was completely ignored if not deliberately kept from public view.
An enormous team of government officials, including military personal, secret service agents and science ministry officials made their way to the UFO crash site within hours of the event occurring.
Now it seems a video has been leaked onto the Internet showing a dead Alien (see video below), found in the Republic of Buryatia, not far from the site of the UFO crash. Is the alien seen in this video a survivor of that crash who managed to leave the area only to die as a result of Russia’s harsh conditions?

Translation:
“we found him over there”
“We found him around two hours ago”
“It must have been lying here for days”

Real Or Hoax?, You Decide..

http://thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com/2011/04/18/alien-body-discovered-in-buryatia-russia-april-2011/
“Everything Popular Is Wrong” - Oscar Wilde
04-19-2011, 11:32 AM,
RE: Alien Body Discovered In Buryatia, Russia? April 2011
Although the most likely conclusion would be a lot of effort put into a hoax and I won't even begin to walk through the reasons why; there is the possibility of experimental, or even advanced 3rd or 4th generation, human genetic manipulation.

Science likes to play god.

Even if I saw an "alien" up close and personal and felt it's breath on my neck my initial reaction would be that Doctor Frank N. Stein was cooking up something a little more spicy in the secret lab after he got bored of growing ears on the backs of mice and penis faced baboons.
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
04-21-2011, 04:02 AM,
Heart  RE: Alien Body Discovered In Buryatia, Russia? April 2011
The vid was uploaded to youtube
by allnewsweb.

Their youtube page has a naked
link to a social media broadcasting
site
of somesort.

Why the link?

A whois check reveals different
names inviting further speculation.

After reading a vigorous defence
of vid on allnews facebook page,
you will find a frank discussion
on tabloid journalism and
forced soul selling.

Though the conversation was
prompted by a blatant plug for
Spling, it does mention the
pushing of the vid.

A candid admission?
My Psychiatrist Committed Suicide

"I'm going to tell you something you won't believe."
David Vincent
04-21-2011, 04:39 AM,
Well by looking at the body it looks very small, and missing a leg, which could have been the cause of death not the cold as one would have to assume they have some circulatory system. Of course out there is could have been eaten by some wild scavenger who came across it sooner, @ the end looks like one of the ruskies planned to move it with a branch, would have been interesting to see it's movement and if it looked stiff or not.
Remember Knowledge is the only thing THEY can't take from you, and Knowledge is Know how, and Know how is Power!!!

Live long and Prosper!!!! Have a plan beyond words, and worry not of why the storm is coming as to how you're going to survive in it!!!!

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!
04-21-2011, 07:24 AM,
i saw a post debunking this. it is apparently a hoax. the analyst compared the weapons and the jeep to those that russian military actually use. they do nto match.

also, even in russia, there are protocols on how to document events, especially ones of this nature. ANYONE would do a better job of logging the video.

I hate to say it, although these alien body vids are soooooo easy to hoax.
04-21-2011, 11:42 PM,
Allnewsweb is about as reliable as Sorcha Faal IMHO
04-23-2011, 10:55 AM,
Why are the aliens always naked?

Don't they have any modesty? I mean, really!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Massive UFO event in Russia: Crashed flying saucer? pinkfloyd 5 1,876 04-01-2012, 12:56 AM
Last Post: shuffle
  UFO files: threat of alien invasion taken seriously by military TriWooOx 1 1,093 02-27-2012, 04:44 PM
Last Post: TeslaandLyne
  pyramid over russia redmartx5 1 628 02-27-2012, 02:59 PM
Last Post: TeslaandLyne
Video Real or Fake? You Decide. New Alien Footage! redmartx5 2 1,165 05-04-2011, 06:53 AM
Last Post: redmartx5
  JEJU Island Mountain 2011 ufo? MEternity 3 776 04-07-2011, 06:25 AM
Last Post: MEternity
  NASA Administrator on UFOs and alien life : "rewrite textbooks" soon pinkfloyd 1 971 03-23-2011, 08:33 PM
Last Post: rsol
  NASA Scientist Finds Alien Fossils springhawk 0 594 03-06-2011, 09:11 AM
Last Post: springhawk
  Alien activity onboard the ISS? pinkfloyd 1 939 02-19-2011, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Krise
  "Black Triangle UFO" discovered on Google Maps? Doc Quack 0 659 01-20-2011, 05:45 AM
Last Post: Doc Quack
Exclamation Alien Intrusion: UFOs and the Evolution Connection Castiel 0 793 12-04-2010, 02:52 PM
Last Post: Castiel