Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Off topic split] Four Corners - The Forgotten Man
04-01-2011, 04:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-01-2011, 05:04 PM by Castiel.)
[Off topic split] Four Corners - The Forgotten Man
OK that's it. I can't even voice my opinion without you bitching, go fuck yourself or grow some balls everything is not about insulting you. Moron.
You can take that as an insult of your low self-esteem.
"My reason is my reason, evidence, I don't have to add evidence to an opinion." If you feel hurt by that you got problems.
I'm not egotistical it was an opinion and I won't share my reason for it, so in return you gotta declare me an egomaniac, no buddy you are a sissy, living in a world thinking that everybody's comments are after your self-respect.

Yes we are here to learn so I should not voice my opinion based on..let's say no voiced reasons. Sure.

Oh now everybody can see that I'm an egotistical scum BECAUSE YOU PROVOKED ME. What are you a Scientology Public Affairs Person

And your pathetic attack on my Christian walk is just plain dishonest. Yeah I gotta be perfect cause that's possible and write in a little ninnying way so you would not get hurt.

Next time don't even start a conversation with me if you think that my every sentence is there for putting you down.
You know what, I apologize and I apologize for getting upset after your sneaky provocation.
04-02-2011, 10:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-02-2011, 10:37 PM by Dunamis.)
RE: Four Corners - The Forgotten Man (2011.02.14) [XviD Version]
(04-01-2011, 04:36 PM)Castiel Wrote: OK that's it. I can't even voice my opinion without you bitching, go fuck yourself or grow some balls everything is not about insulting you. Moron.
You can take that as an insult of your low self-esteem.
"My reason is my reason, evidence, I don't have to add evidence to an opinion." If you feel hurt by that you got problems.
I'm not egotistical it was an opinion and I won't share my reason for it, so in return you gotta declare me an egomaniac, no buddy you are a sissy, living in a world thinking that everybody's comments are after your self-respect.

Yes we are here to learn so I should not voice my opinion based on..let's say no voiced reasons. Sure.

Oh now everybody can see that I'm an egotistical scum BECAUSE YOU PROVOKED ME. What are you a Scientology Public Affairs Person

And your pathetic attack on my Christian walk is just plain dishonest. Yeah I gotta be perfect cause that's possible and write in a little ninnying way so you would not get hurt.

Next time don't even start a conversation with me if you think that my every sentence is there for putting you down.
You know what, I apologize and I apologize for getting upset after your sneaky provocation.

Try it, once more, and a ban will be your way. Your crap above belongs in Fists of Fury, not this thread.

And I didn't mention insults to me (which was the focus of your reply, me and my self-esteem etc, which you clearly don't know about), in fact it was others, you hadn't insulted me as far as I was aware, but you have now.

How low can you go? Sneaky provocation? What, as opposed your overt one? Well, here I am provoking you, to change, please man, stop with the insults.
"He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked." -- 1 John 2:6
"Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly... This is the interrelated structure of reality." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
"He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." -- Proverbs 18:13
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." -- Leo Tolstoy
"To love is to be vulnerable" -- C.S Lewis

The Kingdom of God is within you! -- Luke 17:20-21

https://duckduckgo.com/
04-02-2011, 10:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-02-2011, 10:53 PM by Castiel.)
RE: Four Corners - The Forgotten Man (2011.02.14) [XviD Version]
Quote:Try it, once more, and a ban will be your way. Your crap above belongs in Fists of Fury, not this thread.
Then provoke me there OK, but since you did it here, it would've been really stupid to answer you there....ban me whatever, every loser runs to use his authority as soon as something goes against them, but I guess I need to take the insults but as soon as you get one "oh no let's call the air force in", ban him. Next time I'll use super-plain English like "I'm not gonna share my reason cause I don't want to" instead of "My reason is my reason" I guess not only long sentences are a problem.

Quote:but you have now
sure play the victim card now everybody's gonna feel sorry for you.

Quote:stop with the insults.
Stop?! You've just said you got insulted NOW for the first time, not before, what's to stop if it's not a repetitive event?!

I guess I'll take lockntross' advice, I'll take it sooo easy I won't even respond to you any more. That's a sure peace right there.
04-02-2011, 11:39 PM,
RE: [Off topic split] Four Corners - The Forgotten Man
The insults, not the insults to me, or to others exclusively, but "the insults" meaning all. That should have been clear from my last post.

Try helping the community with something constructive. And do at least try to act like your preach we should, either that, or stop preaching.

Also, you could have avoided all this by not starting it, or at least being mature about it. Dealing with teenage like behaviour isn't my idea of a learning experience.
"He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked." -- 1 John 2:6
"Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly... This is the interrelated structure of reality." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
"He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." -- Proverbs 18:13
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." -- Leo Tolstoy

04-02-2011, 11:54 PM,
Quote:The insults, not the insults to me, or to others exclusively, but "the insults" meaning all. That should have been clear from my last post.
Yeah, nanny administration...that works in politics too.

Quote:Try helping the community with something constructive. And do at least try to act like your preach we should, either that, or stop preaching.
Yeah I 'preached' as you say a long time ago...meaning I stopped it already.

Quote:Also, you could have avoided all this by not starting it, or at least being mature about it.
Yeah I started it I'm childish...gimme a break already.
04-03-2011, 12:26 AM,
(04-02-2011, 11:54 PM)Castiel Wrote: Yeah I started it I'm childish...gimme a break already.

Undecided

Quote:I guess I'll take lockntross' advice, I'll take it sooo easy I won't even respond to you any more. That's a sure peace right there.

Love005

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] Marines' 'Poster Boy' for Suicide Prevention Kills Self JFK 6 1,389 03-10-2013, 01:51 AM
Last Post: macfadden
  [split] Slavery macfadden 39 2,952 02-13-2013, 07:08 AM
  [split] "Mob rule" is the answer macfadden 57 3,990 01-21-2013, 02:29 AM
Exclamation [split] Server Bandwidth Overage Charges Epinnoia 141 22,530 11-08-2012, 04:40 PM
Last Post: poopoopoogoo
  [split] Jimmy Savile BBC Paedophile Sex Ring - IMG INT Negentropic 17 5,041 10-28-2012, 07:36 AM
Last Post: geogaddi00
  [split] Should ConCen pay $220 unlimited or $150 1TB? Swordfish 29 6,522 06-05-2012, 11:29 PM
Last Post: yeti
  [split] Your signature means your Luciferian! overcomer 12 2,761 11-24-2011, 07:08 AM
Last Post: Antisthenes
  [Flamer split] Linking climate change to the Japan quake/tsunami Melchor 39 9,387 04-02-2011, 01:36 AM
Last Post: ^v^hooters ex
  [split] DNA Evolutions Death Knell Mami 0 752 02-12-2011, 03:13 AM
Last Post: Mami
  [split] The Men Who Killed Kennedy -Full set itsaname 1 1,305 01-30-2011, 11:02 PM
Last Post: pax681