Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
hello...
04-02-2011, 03:41 AM,
hello...
Forgot my damned login... Angry new account... Dodgy

Without getting into sordid history, I'm a rather old time member... one of the originals. Nuff said.

Mike
04-02-2011, 08:37 AM,
RE: hello...
welcome back?

all the love mate. hope yer keeping fit.
04-02-2011, 09:41 AM,
Welcome back Ctrl!

Haven't seen heard from you since you departed.
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
04-02-2011, 10:53 AM,
Hey,

Welcome back Mike, I hope all things are going well with you...
The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall. - Che Guevara

Resistance Films Youtube Channel

TriWooOx Podcast
04-02-2011, 11:36 AM,
Welcome back!!

Very Glad you made it.
04-02-2011, 12:13 PM,
Glad you came home Ctrl, how are things in Calgary?
An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi

Each of us is put here in this time and this place to personally decide the future of humankind.
Did you think you were put here for something less?
Chief Arvol Looking Horse
04-02-2011, 03:08 PM,
**tries to maintain composure...

( I will cry if this is an April fools prank )

Could it be.... the real Mike Smith ? ? Crazy

I don't even know what to say! Sad010

Miss you mike... always. So glad to hear from you.... would love to hear how you've been. Ok

04-02-2011, 06:34 PM,
Really cool Mike. Glad to see u back dude.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
04-02-2011, 07:14 PM,
Wow this thread should show whos been around for a while. welcome back Mike.
Are you still driving for a living? I think about your accident every time I see a tandom.
04-02-2011, 11:42 PM,
Hello Ctrl.
Funny how people insist that death, murder, torture has to be a part of ones dietary needs.....fucking nutters everywhere!!

--- Purple Bex.
04-03-2011, 03:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-03-2011, 05:43 PM by Doc Holliday.)
LOL, all you folk's sure have sense of humor, and I like it Eatdrink007 welcome back Mike LOL Hi ya April, Fast!, nice to see you
04-03-2011, 04:50 AM,
(04-02-2011, 03:41 AM)Mike_Smith Wrote: Forgot my damned login... Angry new account... Dodgy

Without getting into sordid history, I'm a rather old time member... one of the originals. Nuff said.

Forgot your login? Then why not reset your password and use your real account? You of all people know that multiple accounts are not allowed...
[Image: randquote.png]
04-03-2011, 05:48 AM,
(04-03-2011, 04:50 AM)yeti Wrote:
(04-02-2011, 03:41 AM)Mike_Smith Wrote: Forgot my damned login... Angry new account... Dodgy

Forgot your login? Then why not reset your password and use your real account? You of all people know that multiple accounts are not allowed...

I tried that...lol... it was the login (i forgot) to the email I used to sign back up last time after deleting my original account, thus no account recovery was possible. I tried seeing if April was around on msn messenger, to ask her to change my email, so i could recover my account, but she was nowhere to be seen.

It's all just as good. Smile That fucking Ctrl persona just gave me a bad rep anyhow...lol. It's just Mike now. Smile

04-04-2011, 12:37 AM,
(04-03-2011, 05:48 AM)Mike_Smith Wrote:
(04-03-2011, 04:50 AM)yeti Wrote:

I tried that...lol... it was the login (i forgot) to the email I used to sign back up last time after deleting my original account, thus no account recovery was possible. I tried seeing if April was around on msn messenger, to ask her to change my email, so i could recover my account, but she was nowhere to be seen.

It's all just as good. Smile That fucking Ctrl persona just gave me a bad rep anyhow...lol. It's just Mike now. Smile

For a guy who wants to break away from your bad rep, you seem to be dropping your name quite frequently around here.

Sorry, but I have to err on the side of caution. "Mike_Smith" is suspended from further posting pending a voice verification.

PM me with your Skype username please so we can sort this out...

[Image: randquote.png]
04-04-2011, 02:02 AM,
Thanks Tom...