Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is George Kavassilas a Reptin?
04-01-2011, 04:26 AM,
Rainbow  Is George Kavassilas a Reptin?

Many of you out there may be aware of G.K's message about reality. Here is an interesting video entertaining the thought as to whether he is a shapeshifter promoting an agenda.

The text in the video deals with static video signal compression arguments but the video iself does not consider intel agencies disinfo. Enjoy.
04-01-2011, 04:15 PM,
RE: Is George Kavassilas a Reptin?
Way too shitty to really be able to discern whats happening there. When Ive converted video files to format them for DVD, Ive seen weird anomolies like those here and there.
I cant seem to believe any of these types of vids until I can at least see something in clear HD. I mean even shitty CGI looks better than that. Its too blurry, looks too much like its just a shitty camera, shitty recording software or something like that.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
04-01-2011, 07:45 PM,
RE: Is George Kavassilas a Reptin?
(04-01-2011, 04:15 PM)SiLVa Wrote: Way too shitty to really be able to discern whats happening there. When Ive converted video files to format them for DVD, Ive seen weird anomolies like those here and there.
I cant seem to believe any of these types of vids until I can at least see something in clear HD. I mean even shitty CGI looks better than that. Its too blurry, looks too much like its just a shitty camera, shitty recording software or something like that.

Yeah, a HD format would be necessary, for sure..but nevertheless, the manner of the possible compressions is strange - especially the part with the hand looking green with a big claw. Simulacra or something else. who knows?

Strange though, I think when his message is so focused on this idea of "Ascension".