Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Stan Romanek Case (hijacked by Zionist shills)
03-27-2011, 04:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-27-2011, 04:20 PM by Detour1111.)
The Stan Romanek Case (hijacked by Zionist shills)
As a newbie to this forum, I wanted to share some of my experiences with Colorado's premiere UFO abduction case. There is an over abundance of information so I will try to be as brief as possible.

I befriended the Romanek family in 2006 while I was dating a woman named Heidi. At the time, the Romaneks wanted to buy a house and Heidi worked in the mortgage field. We spent every other weekend with the Romaneks in Northern Colorado for about a year. I never arrived for a weekend visit without bringing several bags of groceries. I also took the entire family out to dinner countless times as well as bowling, movies and fun outings with the kids. Some of the gatherings were a lot of fun.

I paid the Romanek's rent one time and was given an opportunity to make one or more mortgage payments (which I did not do). Perhaps my singular role in this case was to provide financial support?

During this time I witnessed many things and was treated to many amazing VHS videos which were shot on a camcorder. This UFO case is well-known for its forensic, physical, photographic, video and medical evidence. I vacationed with the Romanek family multiple times and was invited to all the family gatherings, which also led to my witnessing some incredible events throughout this friendship.

Perhaps the most intriguing aspect of this case were the five hypnotic regressions in which a Dr. Leo Sprinkle regressed Stan Romanek - and Stan began to regularly channel an entity who revealed himself as, "Grandpa," aka "Grandpa Gray." I transcribed every syllable of these five sessions which took place between 2006 and 2009. I also assisted with Stan's first book, "Messages," (though not given credit) and I was given the impression that Romanek intended to also publish the fascinating transcripts of the hypnotic regressions as a follow-up to his first book.

Romanek's website used to have an open discussion forum. Discussion was encouraged and Stan was saying that like me, he also believed that a cabal was in control of the global power structure. This forum was shut down within a short time after his book was released. Or was it before? I don't remember.

Enter the shills: One individual, Rick Nelson, who runs a monthly meeting known as The Paranormal Forum, considers himself to be Stan's "lead investigator." Nelson is more or less a father figure to this group of Romanek supporters, despite the fact that some members of the group have suspected Nelson of being a CIA mole. Nelson promotes the idea that the Apollo moon missions were real and he also has a tendency to regulate the amount of conspiracy thought to a somewhat acceptable level. At least this is my impression.

Another individual, Jeff Peckman entered the group while striving to get an initiative on the Denver ballots known as the Extraterrestrial Committee Initiative. Peckman appeared on the David Letterman show. He wears nice suits, speaks well and has a nice 1970's haircut, silver-blond. Riding the coattails of Romanek's increasing popularity, Peckman had many people collecting signatures for this ET ballot initiative. Never mind that elections are rigged - just get out there and collect signatures and promote this ballot initiative! I later learned that Peckman intends to run for the office of Mayor of Denver. Interesting.

A rabbi by the name of Gary of the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs also joined the group. His presence was a little unusual and Gary apparently had may private conversations with Stan. After being transferred to Langley, Virginia, rabbi Gary was almost immediately replaced by a young cadette - from the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs. Coincidence?

A Dr. Stephen Greer also befriended Stan, though not as a regular participant within group activities as he resides in Virginia. Dr. Greer begins most of his talks with, "I'm just an old country doctor from Virginia..." Greer charges $700 a head for his "UFO sighting expeditions." Dr. Greer also used to brag that one of his uncles had designed the lunar lander module - that is, until I had a conversation with him.

I pointed out to Greer that it was discovered that the physical dimensions of the lunar lander could never have accommodated astronauts equipped in full lunar gear. I asked him if he knew what the temperatures were on the moon's surface and whether a bank of batteries could have provided all of the power needs for three days, including air conditioning and "lift-off." I also asked him how it would have been possible for the Apollo spacecraft to protect the crew from the deadly Van Allen radiation upon leaving Earth's atmosphere.

After looking a little worried, Greer held up his water bottle, rotating it slightly as he said, "The ship had a certain spin which protected the astronauts from the radiation."

So... if someone is being bombarded by x-rays, the solution is for them to spin in circles?

I have always been a vocal anti-Zionist. I have openly questioned the holocaust and spoke constantly about the crime cabal and the banksters, connecting this group as THE problem (which, if the regressions were real, the ET "Grandpa" had fully corroborated). I have the audio as well as my own transcript to support this.

One evening, Stan sent an e-mail to the handful of people in his core group, which is pretty standard-issue pro-Israeli propaganda. This e-mail was in response to some comments I had made regarding Israel. It went like this: "The Muslims make up about 20% of the global population and here is a list of Muslims who have been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. [This list was a modest one.] Jews, however, make up 2% of the population and here's a list of Jews who were awarded the Nobel Peace Prize." That list was much longer, dwarfing the list of Muslim Nobel laureates.

So what? Who cares about a criminal document created by criminals to be awarded to other criminals? Bringing Islam into the discussion is a result of programming.

Also added to this e-mail list was a Paola Harris, an Italian UFO experiencer who has written many books as well as another Jewish friend of the group, Richard. Paola Harris has posted photos of herself on facebook with a George Noorey the host of the Coast to Coast AM radio program. Noorey had coordinated a polygraph test for Stan, the results of which, had been skewed to give a result of "failure."

The polygraph test is known to have been a set up because someone who had coffee with the right-wing Christian zealot who administered this test told the group that this individual disclosed to him that he had cherry-picked Romanek's responses in order to give a "failure" verdict.

After this imbecilic e-mail, I questioned Stan. I asked Romanek whether he thought that any Muslims were involved in the rigged polygraph test designed to discredit him, or if any Muslims had a financial interest in the publishing company who is not paying him a dime for his first book despite the above average sales.

Lastly - the well-known Mexican ufologist Jaime Maussan visited Stan at his home. I once owned a VHS video in which Maussan interviews a contractor (off camera) who claimed to have worked on the underground bunkers of Denver International Airport. When I asked Jaime Maussan about this interview, he denied it. BULLSHIT! It was him Jaime Maussan doing the interview and now he has no recollection?

What I am finding is that organizations such as MUFON and many of the UFO "abductees" are there for the purpose of making money while muddying the waters of why the ET's are interested in us in the first place. This, and to contain any anti-Zionist thought emanating from the UFO community.

Thank you for letting me share.
-D1111
04-23-2011, 04:45 PM,
RE: The Stan Romanek Case (hijacked by Zionist shills)
In view of the underwhelming response to my original post, I would like to ad this addendum. Not that there is that much for anyone else to say about this. After all, throughout my past, I have given certain other groups excessive credit for higher understanding. And as no one has spoken up, I can't think of anything that can be contributed, either.

In another thread, I wrote some positive comments regarding Iconoclast Radio, with the only response so far having arrived in the form of infantile verbal attacks - with no statements or ideas to support the attacker's stance.

I do have a lot of respect for the gentleman who runs ConCen. This in an opinion of mine that was reinforced after hearing the man on the Iconoclast Radio program. But for the most part, in general, I am getting very disgusted with the shills and dim-wits who support the corrupt status quo, through simple ignorance or through fear of new concepts if not by virtue of being actual counterintelligence agents.

The UFO, conspiracy and truth movements are filled with disinformation agents whose chief objective is to assist in maintaining four basic lies, without which, the power elite would quickly lose their grip on human consciousness:
1) The fake Apollo moon missions.
Subliminal message: Trust in the scientific authorities. Be in awe of the military/industrial complex.

2) The propaganda of the holocaust.
Subliminal message: The Jews are perpetual victims, they are our friends. The Jews deserve special treatment.

3) The so-called election process.
Subliminal message: The international power elites don't control American politics. You do. Yeah, r-i-g-h-t.

4) The morass of bullshit known as religion.
Subliminal message: Accept the power elite's version of divinity. You are flawed and require redemption. Obey the spiritual middle man and give him money.

Those who shill for these ideas, whether knowingly or unknowingly - ARE MY ENEMIES. Period. Of course, it would be unproductive to openly maintain this stance with absolutely everyone. This, however, particularly applies to those who claim to present alternative information or who call themselves "truth seekers."

It's time to clean house.
04-24-2011, 10:30 PM,
Im just interested in the case itself, he seems to have a vast amount of evidence.
04-25-2011, 04:51 AM,
Yes, there is quite a bit of very credible evidence within that case. Many books can be written about it, in fact. While I admit that the majority of it is real, a few things do not completely add up, in my view.

Basically, I think that he might have the human flaw of enhancing things when it is not necessary. He also tends to lie to his friends, not necessarily about what has been happening to him, but about simple things. The guy has a tendency to say different things to different people. Does that mean he's lying about his experiences? I don't think so.

In my opinion, his "Message" has been neutralized. Whomever is paying his rent very likely has some sort of influence on how he presents himself to the public and what kind of political stance he is going to take. He is controlled. This is very disappointing to say the least.

The strange electronic voices from the phone calls and messages sometimes word their comments as though they are the product of human beings. Yet at other times, the comments are worded as if spoken by someone of an extraterrestrial race. It can be confusing.

What I think he is most concerned with is in making a living from discussing the more sensational aspects of his case without addressing what the fuck is wrong with this picture... and ignoring what the message from the ET's actually is.

I'm just not going to be part of the support group of an imbecile who makes a pretty lousy friend - and an even lousier "messenger."
-D1111
04-25-2011, 11:43 AM,
While I agree with your other 3 points, I believe we went to the moon. All of the evidence put forward to support a moon landing hoax is quite easily dismissed as junk.
[Image: randquote.png]
04-26-2011, 11:44 AM,
(04-25-2011, 11:43 AM)yeti Wrote: While I agree with your other 3 points, I believe we went to the moon. All of the evidence put forward to support a moon landing hoax is quite easily dismissed as junk.

Yes, and an article in Popular Mechanics debunked and dismissed the 9/11 conspiracy theories.

What points of the Apollo hoax have been dismissed as junk? The Van Allen radiation? The fact that micro meteors mysteriously missed striking the space craft and killing the entire crew? The obvious use of toy models in the lunar module's "lift off" video footage? The video footage of the astronauts faking the shot of the Earth at half the distance to the moon, by placing the camera on the opposite side of the craft and turning off the lights? Or by "junk" are you referring to the photographic fakery for which the late Stanley Kubrick was contracted to provide NASA? The depressed, morose and guilty demeanor of all three astronauts during their initial press conference after "returning" from such an historic, glorious mission?

And why has it not been possible to return to the moon in the 21st century?
-D1111
06-05-2011, 09:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-05-2011, 09:59 AM by Detour1111.)
No rebuttal to my information on the faked Apollo moon missions??

Here is a link to photographic evidence that Stanley Kubrick's own front screen technology using scotch-lite were used to fake the footage:

http://www.realitysandwich.com/blog/jay_weidner

And you can also Google, "Stanley Kubrick hired to fake Apollo moon footage" to find many videos and presentations made from radio interviews like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcVtlY5RwYQ

And now for an update on the Zio-shill Stan Romanek's case: He's apparently published the transcripts of his hypnotic regressions, most likely without giving me credit for doing the work and definitely without compensating me for my time. When he and I were on good terms, in fact, whenever I mentioned that he should publish these transcripts he stonewalled me - because hr KNEW he was going to release them without giving me credit.

I have the originals, containing information about 9/11 and about the Apollo moon missions. My guess is that these transcripts will be heavily edited. I am willing share the originals with anyone freely. And if that imbecile says anything about it I will take him to court.

The guy is definitely controlled and his supposed mission to be a "messenger" is nothing but a JOKE.
06-21-2011, 11:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-22-2011, 02:06 AM by Detour1111.)
I had a conversation with Paul Ironshore of Iconoclast Radio that lasted over three and a half hours. We covered the shill Stan Romanek, the UFO cult in general, Zionism and extraterrestrials. The show can be heard or downloaded here:

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=80448&cmd=tc

Listen - enjoy - learn...
11-30-2011, 10:55 AM,
I would be very interested in the transcripts of Stan's channeling. How do I go about getting a copy?
PS - Hello.
01-07-2012, 06:16 PM,
(11-30-2011, 10:55 AM)CardinalNJ Wrote: I would be very interested in the transcripts of Stan's channeling. How do I go about getting a copy?
PS - Hello.

I have one hard copy and all chapters in separate electronic files that I created from listening to the audio. Romanek is selling it on his site as "The Orion Regressions" or something like that. It is probably white-washed and censored to suit his Zionist handlers.
07-06-2012, 03:21 PM,
(11-30-2011, 10:55 AM)CardinalNJ Wrote: I would be very interested in the transcripts of Stan's channeling. How do I go about getting a copy?
PS - Hello.

The asshole went ahead and published them. I have the raw uncensored transcripts containing information about the 9/11 WTC attack and the Apollo "moon mission." I am certain the the version being sold is altered and contains omissions.
09-27-2012, 07:08 AM,
(03-27-2011, 04:08 PM)Detour1111 Wrote: As a newbie to this forum, I wanted to share some of my experiences with Colorado's premiere UFO abduction case. There is an over abundance of information so I will try to be as brief as possible.

I befriended the Romanek family in 2006 while I was dating a woman named Heidi. At the time, the Romaneks wanted to buy a house and Heidi worked in the mortgage field. We spent every other weekend with the Romaneks in Northern Colorado for about a year. I never arrived for a weekend visit without bringing several bags of groceries. I also took the entire family out to dinner countless times as well as bowling, movies and fun outings with the kids. Some of the gatherings were a lot of fun.

I paid the Romanek's rent one time and was given an opportunity to make one or more mortgage payments (which I did not do). Perhaps my singular role in this case was to provide financial support?

During this time I witnessed many things and was treated to many amazing VHS videos which were shot on a camcorder. This UFO case is well-known for its forensic, physical, photographic, video and medical evidence. I vacationed with the Romanek family multiple times and was invited to all the family gatherings, which also led to my witnessing some incredible events throughout this friendship.

Perhaps the most intriguing aspect of this case were the five hypnotic regressions in which a Dr. Leo Sprinkle regressed Stan Romanek - and Stan began to regularly channel an entity who revealed himself as, "Grandpa," aka "Grandpa Gray." I transcribed every syllable of these five sessions which took place between 2006 and 2009. I also assisted with Stan's first book, "Messages," (though not given credit) and I was given the impression that Romanek intended to also publish the fascinating transcripts of the hypnotic regressions as a follow-up to his first book.

Romanek's website used to have an open discussion forum. Discussion was encouraged and Stan was saying that like me, he also believed that a cabal was in control of the global power structure. This forum was shut down within a short time after his book was released. Or was it before? I don't remember.

Enter the shills: One individual, Rick Nelson, who runs a monthly meeting known as The Paranormal Forum, considers himself to be Stan's "lead investigator." Nelson is more or less a father figure to this group of Romanek supporters, despite the fact that some members of the group have suspected Nelson of being a CIA mole. Nelson promotes the idea that the Apollo moon missions were real and he also has a tendency to regulate the amount of conspiracy thought to a somewhat acceptable level. At least this is my impression.

Another individual, Jeff Peckman entered the group while striving to get an initiative on the Denver ballots known as the Extraterrestrial Committee Initiative. Peckman appeared on the David Letterman show. He wears nice suits, speaks well and has a nice 1970's haircut, silver-blond. Riding the coattails of Romanek's increasing popularity, Peckman had many people collecting signatures for this ET ballot initiative. Never mind that elections are rigged - just get out there and collect signatures and promote this ballot initiative! I later learned that Peckman intends to run for the office of Mayor of Denver. Interesting.

A rabbi by the name of Gary of the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs also joined the group. His presence was a little unusual and Gary apparently had may private conversations with Stan. After being transferred to Langley, Virginia, rabbi Gary was almost immediately replaced by a young cadette - from the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs. Coincidence?

A Dr. Stephen Greer also befriended Stan, though not as a regular participant within group activities as he resides in Virginia. Dr. Greer begins most of his talks with, "I'm just an old country doctor from Virginia..." Greer charges $700 a head for his "UFO sighting expeditions." Dr. Greer also used to brag that one of his uncles had designed the lunar lander module - that is, until I had a conversation with him.

I pointed out to Greer that it was discovered that the physical dimensions of the lunar lander could never have accommodated astronauts equipped in full lunar gear. I asked him if he knew what the temperatures were on the moon's surface and whether a bank of batteries could have provided all of the power needs for three days, including air conditioning and "lift-off." I also asked him how it would have been possible for the Apollo spacecraft to protect the crew from the deadly Van Allen radiation upon leaving Earth's atmosphere.

After looking a little worried, Greer held up his water bottle, rotating it slightly as he said, "The ship had a certain spin which protected the astronauts from the radiation."

So... if someone is being bombarded by x-rays, the solution is for them to spin in circles?

I have always been a vocal anti-Zionist. I have openly questioned the holocaust and spoke constantly about the crime cabal and the banksters, connecting this group as THE problem (which, if the regressions were real, the ET "Grandpa" had fully corroborated). I have the audio as well as my own transcript to support this.

One evening, Stan sent an e-mail to the handful of people in his core group, which is pretty standard-issue pro-Israeli propaganda. This e-mail was in response to some comments I had made regarding Israel. It went like this: "The Muslims make up about 20% of the global population and here is a list of Muslims who have been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. [This list was a modest one.] Jews, however, make up 2% of the population and here's a list of Jews who were awarded the Nobel Peace Prize." That list was much longer, dwarfing the list of Muslim Nobel laureates.

So what? Who cares about a criminal document created by criminals to be awarded to other criminals? Bringing Islam into the discussion is a result of programming.

Also added to this e-mail list was a Paola Harris, an Italian UFO experiencer who has written many books as well as another Jewish friend of the group, Richard. Paola Harris has posted photos of herself on facebook with a George Noorey the host of the Coast to Coast AM radio program. Noorey had coordinated a polygraph test for Stan, the results of which, had been skewed to give a result of "failure."

The polygraph test is known to have been a set up because someone who had coffee with the right-wing Christian zealot who administered this test told the group that this individual disclosed to him that he had cherry-picked Romanek's responses in order to give a "failure" verdict.

After this imbecilic e-mail, I questioned Stan. I asked Romanek whether he thought that any Muslims were involved in the rigged polygraph test designed to discredit him, or if any Muslims had a financial interest in the publishing company who is not paying him a dime for his first book despite the above average sales.

Lastly - the well-known Mexican ufologist Jaime Maussan visited Stan at his home. I once owned a VHS video in which Maussan interviews a contractor (off camera) who claimed to have worked on the underground bunkers of Denver International Airport. When I asked Jaime Maussan about this interview, he denied it. BULLSHIT! It was him Jaime Maussan doing the interview and now he has no recollection?

What I am finding is that organizations such as MUFON and many of the UFO "abductees" are there for the purpose of making money while muddying the waters of why the ET's are interested in us in the first place. This, and to contain any anti-Zionist thought emanating from the UFO community.

Thank you for letting me share.
Quote:
-D1111
Hi My names Seth I'm a 28 year old man from Melbourne Australia, I have dreams about a lot of conspiracies all the time I dreamt 9/11 and was awake watching tele when it showed live here at from memory was around 3am in the morning pointing and calling people saying "see I told you so" my dreams have always been right. But I feel like if I went to America and brought up the theories people would laugh over there and I think why aren't people doing something if your gunna bomb somewhere suicide bomb the secret army bases dulce, 51 and the rest!! We have your underground shit hear to! Around ten facility's the most famous called "Pine Gap" in the centre of the country! Now I can't say who as you understand when people are still alive and you care for, but I know a lot of people high in up in my country and have smuggled me a lot of evidence and have taken me to places like a camping trip in the bush to watch out of this world light shows in the sky!!! I know we are not alone, Ive known for what seems to be since the first time I could remember!! I just wanted to run this by you tho, do you believe that there's a possibility the E.T's. Contacting Stan Romanek may not have the best moral intentions??!... Watching his interviews he seems like he himself might have been what they call "walked in on" but just a thought coz if it all is with good intentions and he is in contact that's amazing the first video I watched today27/9/2012 on YouTube was an hour and a half long and I got goose bumps from head to toe I think and hope that if they are good beings that they have a good message for the world being im a father with a four year old boy, how can I explain Nibiru or you know! Bring him in this world to have it taken like that!!! Any way I hope to hear from you I would like very much to hear the transcripts you have with 9/11 on it and till then take care and all the best to you & your family!. Regards Seth.
09-27-2012, 07:13 AM,
Hello there Detour1111,
I would like listen very much to the recordings you say you have with 9/11 on it?.
Would be highly appreciated thank you.
10-27-2012, 04:31 AM,
Stan's case is solid... why do you write about it's evidence one moment then go on that idiots fake radio show the next?

You're too mixed up in conspiracy land....

Here's a vid Stan "Rothschild" Romanek I edited showing just how those zionists are microwaving his house.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zfg6uJst-HA
"We are just glorified monkeys in suits.... show me where it's written we should be able to model the cosmos?!" -Terence McKenna, 21st Century Bard
R.I.P-ranks Terence. I miss your take on life.
=-=
06-30-2014, 01:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-30-2014, 01:58 AM by Detour1111.)
(10-27-2012, 04:31 AM)shuffle Wrote: Stan's case is solid... why do you write about it's evidence one moment then go on that idiots fake radio show the next?

You're too mixed up in conspiracy land....

Here's a vid Stan "Rothschild" Romanek I edited showing just how those zionists are microwaving his house.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zfg6uJst-HA

His case is not solid. I have witnessed some of the enhancements he has made. There is a video circulating in which during a web interview, he tosses a ballpoint pen (unaware that his computer camera focused on his actions) to pretend the ET's are messing with him. He was recently arrested for child porn and I would like to see that loser go to jail.

He lies to his and exploits his friends. He is a lazy POS who doesn't want to work.

The government can easily implant these experiences, which is what I think happened.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Fort Dix / Mcguire Afb Et Case pizzaman777 0 513 02-02-2007, 10:36 PM
Last Post: pizzaman777