Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
03-25-2011, 11:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-26-2011, 05:59 AM by Doc Holliday.)
Rainbow  newbie
why........Hi everyone I found this site via a wormhole link that a friend carried from my FaceBook page, seems I surprised a few as was I, checked round a little, sorry haven't been round for a while since my Alice & wonderland experience. I did check round 3 to 4 times just to get my bearings on where I was, wanted to thank the folk's that welcomed my untimely arrival, but as I always feel things happen for a reason, and will try to make good use of my new found friendship to a nice bunch of people that cared enough to surround me in a nice but bewildered welcome. I share a Disease with over 200,000 more that Doctor's have treated with less dignity then a dog, it's said to be new, but that is far from the truth, Morgellons Disease is destroying Family's and more, my signature is a link video to give you all a small idea what they suffer, it is horrific, the Government is not helping while some commit suicide for the sake of not infecting others. I've had this terrible Disease & almost went out in a bad way, but couldn't follow through thank Goodness. I'm not sure how much more I could say at this time, but thank you all for the warm & friendly welcome. Sincerely: Doc. sorry if my writing is jumbled a bit, been dealing with a nasty flu Blush
03-26-2011, 07:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-26-2011, 07:18 AM by ^v^hooters ex.)
RE: newbie
really? are you for real or just one of Sunstein's many internet bitches in 2011? Really? Morgellon's? Jesus. WHat have yozu found out about it?

Often people like you are simply just not real. I am sure you are aware of the problem of such on the internet; macabre chancers and low level paid entities who do for cash etc. sorry, no offence intended if you are as you say.

I am not exactly a welcoming committee. sorry eh.

You and your kin really are afflicted with that shit heinous crap then, eh?
damn. woow. pkleae tell mere. Welcome to the site.

btw.

Dinky that the site is findable thru facef00k! that place is crap imo..seen the video about how it is blatantly a multinational intelligence services operation? Its a fing eyeopener, I felt!

A lot of the posts you might find of interest might be from people who arent here anymore due to the site having a long history-- looks at the dats on the posts if you are looking for a replyto something..

and the tracker too obviously..

What is Morgellon's? What about strong fruit acid?? Would it help?
03-26-2011, 07:11 AM,
Welcome, and don't worry about the jumbled writing. Not surprisingly, many of the posters here at times have been less than coherent. Sorry to hear about the Morgellon's. I wish you luck on that front. Kind a strange place to sync into. Hope you enjoy your time here.
03-26-2011, 07:32 AM,
(03-26-2011, 07:11 AM)Melchor Wrote: Welcome, and don't worry about the jumbled writing. Not surprisingly, many of the posters here at times have been less than coherent. Sorry to hear about the Morgellon's. I wish you luck on that front. Kind a strange place to sync into. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Why are you spoling my hello to doc holiday like you are the friendly captain of coherence? He can make up his own mind, shirley?

03-26-2011, 07:42 AM,
Your post wasn't up when I started mine. Defensive much? I wasn't talking about you, and don't call me Shirley.
03-26-2011, 07:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-26-2011, 08:06 AM by ^v^hooters ex.)
stop looking at me and fly the fake plane still! dont take everything so personal, for gods sakes christ almighty
dont mind us, doc - it's ritual based- who can give you the most winning welcome-- he really wants to welcome you first, like he said, "!didnt see °V° had posted first" etc. but he doesnt have a monopoly on greetings and its kind of off topic for your thread, every effort is being made to reign him in to tolerable levels, he is definitely not the best welcomer on the site, that much might be true. and i am defo not saying i am either, neither of us, if you like. the best ones havent said hello to you yet.

Anyway, good luck and lets hope their is something nice after death why not
edit) oops, that sounded potentially bad. sorry! no offence intended. Is Morgellons.. gosh, now i feel temporarily worse than making an insensitive faux pas with my friend who died of breast cancer. Can you recover from it all?

Morgellon's is a silica based parasitic phenomena found in small geographically pocketed areas in the Northern Americas as reported to be known essentially through the internet?
How are you all coping? What do you like to tell? Welcome and sorry. I am not a regular poster..
03-26-2011, 07:58 AM,
True enough. I was trying to get my greeting in early to provide the illusion of a pleasant demeanor and you've already successfully destroyed my ruse. Thanks for that.
03-26-2011, 08:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-26-2011, 08:31 AM by ^v^hooters ex.)
We light workers must in these times use every energy to make sure the number of the ilk is positively balanced to our favour against you vampires and your secret dr.cern labs.

Flip you Melchor then you clever bastard how was it you did make your question then? YOU ARE NOT THE BEST GREETER!!! frin that bulleps! How are you doing now with the oil now? does it make the new radiation look like mooncheese? You are not even grateful for all that was done to you yet. Maybe we will all die anyway. do you think souls are harvested by grey aliens for energy.. sorry doc. it was the time you started the thread. be carful here, doc. its an samll internet forum for conspiracy theorists that little pumps of info can be preyed on from.i am an idiot, i make my spelling mistakesgenerlly on porpoise
03-26-2011, 06:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-26-2011, 06:46 PM by Doc Holliday.)
(03-26-2011, 07:10 AM)^v^hooters ex Wrote: really? are you for real or just one of Sunstein's many internet bitches in 2011? Really? Morgellon's? Jesus. WHat have yozu found out about it?

Often people like you are simply just not real. I am sure you are aware of the problem of such on the internet; macabre chancers and low level paid entities who do for cash etc. sorry, no offence intended if you are as you say.

I am not exactly a welcoming committee. sorry eh.

You and your kin really are afflicted with that shit heinous crap then, eh?
damn. woow. pkleae tell mere. Welcome to the site.

btw.

Dinky that the site is findable thru facef00k! that place is crap imo..seen the video about how it is blatantly a multinational intelligence services operation? Its a fing eyeopener, I felt!

A lot of the posts you might find of interest might be from people who arent here anymore due to the site having a long history-- looks at the dats on the posts if you are looking for a replyto something..

and the tracker too obviously..

What is Morgellon's? What about strong fruit acid?? Would it help?
Hey their Hooters!, glad you replied to this post and explained what has been happening here, sorry the site lost poster's, this happens to many site's, I've been round for some time on the internet posting site's so I am far from new to the internet, just this one site that I find very interesting, thanks for your candor!, I do appreciate folk's that come to the point & put it right out their, at least I know where your coming from, Morgellons Hum is a Horrific disease-heir is a small look into what it is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF2PYa6cUC0 the good reason I'm here is to have fun meeting new friend, and on some occasions explain they could be at risk of this Disease, I've had it for over 7 year's, to be frank this Disease Really SUX big time, if not for good friends on the internet & a understand Family I might not be here talking with with you now. The general Public or the uninfected should understand, if you see some one with open lesions!, or what looks like a very bad case of dandruff, stay away from that person, they may very well be infected with this Disease, just trying to help the ones that don't have stay that way. Sincerely: Doc

(03-26-2011, 07:11 AM)Melchor Wrote: Welcome, and don't worry about the jumbled writing. Not surprisingly, many of the posters here at times have been less than coherent. Sorry to hear about the Morgellon's. I wish you luck on that front. Kind a strange place to sync into. Hope you enjoy your time here.
Thank you very much for the welcome Mel. incoherent is a morgellons person 2nd name at times LOL LOL, and thanks for the good luck wish, I appreciate the thought fer sure. Doc
03-26-2011, 09:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-26-2011, 10:02 PM by Doc Holliday.)
(03-26-2011, 07:44 AM)^v^hooters ex Wrote: stop looking at me and fly the fake plane still! dont take everything so personal, for gods sakes christ almighty
dont mind us, doc - it's ritual based- who can give you the most winning welcome-- he really wants to welcome you first, like he said, "!didnt see °V° had posted first" etc. but he doesnt have a monopoly on greetings and its kind of off topic for your thread, every effort is being made to reign him in to tolerable levels, he is definitely not the best welcomer on the site, that much might be true. and i am defo not saying i am either, neither of us, if you like. the best ones havent said hello to you yet.

Anyway, good luck and lets hope their is something nice after death why not
edit) oops, that sounded potentially bad. sorry! no offence intended. Is Morgellons.. gosh, now i feel temporarily worse than making an insensitive faux pas with my friend who died of breast cancer. Can you recover from it all?

Morgellon's is a silica based parasitic phenomena found in small geographically pocketed areas in the Northern Americas as reported to be known essentially through the internet?
How are you all coping? What do you like to tell? Welcome and sorry. I am not a regular poster..
Hooters!, their is no cure, the Government & the C.D.C. don't seem to care enough yet to make a difference, what you may have seen on the internet is but the tip of the iceberg to re coin the phase, the video I carry as a signature and this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlQtZv8qRVs is over 5 year's old, to date over 200,000 folk's are throw a way people that are extremely sick. I came here to help folk's not to join our nasty little club, I had no choice, but I'm giving all here a choice not getting it, to be very frank!! it sux, some commit suicide because it is so bad to try to deal with, just a fact, I'm here to try to save all of you that horrific suffering, this is year 7 for me, haven't been close to a woman in over 8 & 1/2 year's because no one that has it doesn't ever want to infect the uninfected, sure I had nice looking gals. at the supper market approach me, but needed to side step all the passes of women for that simple reason. why........I surly would find it hard to live with my self by infecting a young healthy woman. Sincerely: Doc

(03-26-2011, 07:58 AM)Melchor Wrote: True enough. I was trying to get my greeting in early to provide the illusion of a pleasant demeanor and you've already successfully destroyed my ruse. Thanks for that.
LOL the Battle to be 1st, doesn't matter to me, me Amegos grasias, Hum!, I still know some Spanish!! well I'll be, haven't been in Mexico for 10 years now, guy's I truly understand, no problem, been on 8 site's in the last 6 year's, I truly understand the mentality of it all, I made it a point to check this site out 4 different time before I decided to post this, lessbe friends haaa ahaaa I surly didn't mean for the to sound that way, oops no I'm not gay, sorry!! one of 8 site's I know of http://www.morgellons-disease-research.com/Morgellons-Message-Board/ I don't put any credence to Chemtrails they have put many people off and I can see why, I don't believe in Chemtrail just another Conspiracy Theory for me, I can understand cloud seeding to counter the effects of global warming, that makes sense, sunlight will bounce off cloud cover instead of being adsorbed thus a cooling affect. so please in this video it talks about chemtrails, the reason I picked this video is the morgellons content only - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZedNdox_YIM t y Mel

03-27-2011, 05:07 AM,
Glad to have you with us Doc. Welcome to ConCen. Ok
03-27-2011, 11:15 AM,
(03-26-2011, 09:26 PM)Doc Holliday Wrote: Hooters!, their is no cure, the Government & the C.D.C. don't seem to care enough yet to make a difference, what you may have seen on the internet is but the tip of the iceberg to re coin the phase, the video I carry as a signature and this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlQtZv8qRVs is over 5 year's old, to date over 200,000 folk's are throw a way people that are extremely sick. I came here to help folk's not to join our nasty little club, I had no choice, but I'm giving all here a choice not getting it, to be very frank!! it sux, some commit suicide because it is so bad to try to deal with, just a fact, I'm here to try to save all of you that horrific suffering, this is year 7 for me, haven't been close to a woman in over 8 & 1/2 year's because no one that has it doesn't ever want to infect the uninfected, sure I had nice looking gals. at the supper market approach me, but needed to side step all the passes of women for that simple reason. why........I surly would find it hard to live with my self by infecting a young healthy woman. Sincerely: Doc

oh. that sounds grim. Apologies for my earlier flippancy. You have my sympathies, doc. Welcome to concen.

03-27-2011, 01:00 PM,
Hello everyone. I am new also and found y way here via Doc Holliday.

Everything he write is 100% correct. I too am a sufferer of this horrendous disease. Due to the many unknowns, I have kept myself from my grandchildren for nearly 3 years now. That hurts tremendously but it's not about my hurt or about me. It is about them. I o not know if I can pass this on to them.

However, Morgellons is environmental. Tests have been performed on people who have no symptoms and the fibers have been seen under their skin also. I think this was at Oklahoma State University where Dr. Randy Wymore has done some research. It appears it would be when there is a compromise in the immune system it lets itself loose on the body.

I'm not going to make this any longer by repeating what Doc has said. I wanted to be a supporter of what he is telling you because it is a downright hard to believe and understand disease.

posey
03-27-2011, 05:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-28-2011, 04:48 PM by Doc Holliday.)
(03-27-2011, 05:07 AM)April Wrote: Glad to have you with us Doc. Welcome to ConCen. Ok
why April...........t y Darlen, that it truly a warm welcome, take care. hope to meet more of the folk's here, so far I like the experiences on the site, very nice. t y all Icon_biggrin

(03-27-2011, 11:15 AM)^v^hooters ex Wrote:
(03-26-2011, 09:26 PM)Doc Holliday Wrote: Hooters!, their is no cure, the Government & the C.D.C. don't seem to care enough yet to make a difference, what you may have seen on the internet is but the tip of the iceberg to re coin the phase, the video I carry as a signature and this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlQtZv8qRVs is over 5 year's old, to date over 200,000 folk's are throw a way people that are extremely sick. I came here to help folk's not to join our nasty little club, I had no choice, but I'm giving all here a choice not getting it, to be very frank!! it sux, some commit suicide because it is so bad to try to deal with, just a fact, I'm here to try to save all of you that horrific suffering, this is year 7 for me, haven't been close to a woman in over 8 & 1/2 year's because no one that has it doesn't ever want to infect the uninfected, sure I had nice looking gals. at the supper market approach me, but needed to side step all the passes of women for that simple reason. why........I surly would find it hard to live with my self by infecting a young healthy woman. Sincerely: Doc

oh. that sounds grim. Apologies for my earlier flippancy. You have my sympathies, doc. Welcome to concen.
no problem my friend Hooters, and I did make you a friend surly, I understand, been round many site's over the year's, so I do understand where your coming from me Amego, it's all good, this may be hard to truly believe but over 200,000 folk's or more suffer in silents, & should not be, if I did not have this, I would find it very hard to believe also. The video here, I did no see what this video will show in my self, but I can't say this person or people are not lairs!!, the symptoms I didn't see in my self in what you will see next. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I_gviV7NeE I have skin problems, had open lesions, it's CONTAGIOUS my good friend's, if you see a person with open lesions, Please stay away from them, I say this to only help you & your Family, no jokes here, this is a very serious Disease. Sincerely: Doc Holliday Undecided P.S. we are too sick to fight for our selves, we need support & I am hoping this can happen, we need the General Public to get involved, it's a Public Safety Issues, the information I'm giving you can help you to some extent, more & more are infected every single day, I hope this will change even better stop!! - we do need support my friend's.

03-28-2011, 04:46 PM,
Hello posey. The more the merrier. Grin

My mom actually has MANY of the morgellon's symptoms, although she has no interest in seeing doctors or getting advise. Morgellon's disease is beyond perplexing. Sad Hopefully the both of you will find more of the answers your looking for along your journey.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie Intro. Lahen 4 366 10-02-2013, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
Smile Another Newbie! gladdy8er 4 396 03-08-2013, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Watchdog
  newbie andy6527 2 279 09-22-2012, 01:03 AM
Last Post: Dunamis
  newbie smokestylin 1 436 08-27-2012, 02:10 AM
Last Post: icosaface
  newbie Starfirechild 5 680 11-20-2011, 05:01 AM
Last Post: icosaface