Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I must have pissed someone off
04-08-2009, 02:29 PM,
I have now had the O.P.P (Ontario Provincial Police) by my place 5 times in the last 2 months accusing me of something I have no clue what they are speaking of. Like what the hell, all I been doing is writing this fuk'd up online shit. You guys don't think they would make something up to silence me do you???

JJ
04-08-2009, 03:58 PM,
No.
04-08-2009, 04:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-08-2009, 04:26 PM by standvast.)
Why don't you start with an explanation ?

Like, ... what excuse did they give for visiting you ?

Why do you assume the police gives a damn about what you write online,. ?

You didn't piss off the Don of mini powdered donuts,.did you ?
well, then there's nothing to worry about,...
If Thine I that I spy with my own little I Doeth Offend thee ; Pluck It out.

04-08-2009, 04:40 PM,
I'm not worried, it just annoying that they knock so dam loud on your door it can startle you, like when you're about to light up a spliff!!! Anyways...All they will tell me is that it is a Hypothetical bank robbery where someone got shot, they're also saying to me that I was the driver. So this is pretty serious, however I have nothing to worry about since I do not involve myself with that sort of behavior. That behavior is for desperate people with no rational thinking!!!

JJ
04-08-2009, 05:03 PM,
Once again, it appears to me you make very little sense....

Quote:a Hypothetical bank robbery where someone got shot, they're also saying to me that I was the driver.

So did someone Hypothetically get shot ? Did you Hypothetically drive the get away car ?
I don't know about you or how the police operates in Kanuckistan,..
but i'd tell em to come back once they found an Actual, not Hypothetical scenario in which i am the criminal.

Quote:So this is pretty serious,

Is It > ?

If Thine I that I spy with my own little I Doeth Offend thee ; Pluck It out.

04-08-2009, 05:17 PM,
Indeed...how am I supposed to know what occurs in a hypothetical situation...all I know is that I have not ever been involved in any situation where someone has been shot!!!

LOL Kanuckistan

Yes I do consider someone getting shot serious!!!

JJ
04-08-2009, 06:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-08-2009, 06:44 PM by wraith36.)
next time it happens ask is it ok can you record the conversation as a way to defend yourself if this turns into something more.

i would be a little worried if i were you.
police dont just knock on doors and saying your part of some excercise.
thats as wrong as me saying im a girls who dress's like a man with full beard.

you need to think of everything you have said and done online or even to people you thought were friends.
think hard as it might get you to the point were things click into place and the answer is there before you.

but i would not asume its nothing.
as i say police dont knock on doors willy nilly for nothing.
well not more than once anyway.

hope you get to the bottom of this.
the police suck and do abuse there powers.

like thay did at the g20 in london were they killed a man not even protesting.
he did look like he had a few drinks though but thats still no reason to do what they did.
link : http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-GB&...mepage_carousel
tell me thats what there paid to do.

as the song says :Fuck the Police : they do ask for it dont they.
04-08-2009, 07:10 PM,
haha this guy cracks me up

the day the fucking nsa or gchq come knocking at my door with swat, i am grabbing my 911 footage and climbing out the roof... no seriously...

if they have to monitor 1000s of fucking dissidents spouting shit online all day everyday they worry about their fucking misconceptions of what terrorist is, you can thank yourself lucky you don't fit into that stereotype. you will be the lucky one that reaches 40 and heads a multinational resistance through some new internet technology that wipes the new world order fools off the planet. this so called main stream media was never in control. they talk about control as if they have it. they couldn't control their own fucking lives, let alone any nations. the world is dieing tired of this fucking bullshit about control and government. it is about time they stopped taking us all for fools and started making sense.
04-08-2009, 07:49 PM,
LMAO thanks for this thread :icon_lol:
It could be the Neo Pastrami staging an attack over the nonsense you write online because you might be in competition with him:P
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
04-08-2009, 08:05 PM,
I like the way you think kevlar!!! As for my nonsense MasterMG, it is going take till I'm 40 for them to figure it all out!!!:P

JJ
04-08-2009, 08:11 PM,
do you have an alibi?
04-08-2009, 08:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-08-2009, 08:31 PM by Jobujack.)
They never asked me where I was on any particular evening, they just said it happened several weeks ago the first time they stopped by, with that time frame I was still doing my posting at Ask a Witch Community. So other than being a loser home alone reading and posting online, not really. Unless I am given a specific date/time as to when the hypothetical incident they speak of supposedly transpired. Then I could say for sure where I was, which is at home alone cause I don't have a social life!!!:(

Now I do have to take into consideration that the authorities are angry with me cause I ruined a case of theirs, the case to do with that newspaper article that has my name in it!!! So maybe this is retaliation, or perhaps it is what MasterMG speaks of, someone who thinks they can be me and are trying to get me outta the way so they can...who knows!!!:P

JJ
04-08-2009, 08:40 PM,
If neo pastrami was attempting to assume your identity that would be bad. Sounds like you pissed them off and they just have you marked as a crim.
04-08-2009, 08:57 PM,
Ya that must be it nik...as for this neo pastrami, who is that???

JJ
04-08-2009, 09:05 PM,
Have a mooch in the secret societies section. There's a bunch of threads from when neo was attempting to use this place as his own personal blog.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Getting pissed cant fucking post video WTF!!!! Weyland 11 2,496 09-07-2011, 04:42 AM
Last Post: April
  Alex Pissed Me Off Today... Rod 3 484 01-25-2007, 04:29 AM
Last Post: harflimon
  A Little Pissed Off At This Whole Gcn Bs... SiLVa 5 762 01-13-2007, 10:05 PM
Last Post: grell
  I'm Pissed...... Ignorant Fkn Rich! Guest 9 832 11-25-2006, 05:37 PM
Last Post: tkra