Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Music Industry Exposed
03-05-2011, 02:56 PM,
The Music Industry Exposed
The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall. - Che Guevara

Resistance Films Youtube Channel

TriWooOx Podcast
03-05-2011, 07:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-05-2011, 07:57 PM by pax681.)
RE: The Music Industry Exposed
WHOA there cowboy!
they had a tiny excerpt from "Ministry New World Order"
they try to fit it into their concept put forward in their video.
al jourgenson(main man in ministry) is a very anti establishment sorta guy
listen to what he says the song is about in the intro
(please note it's only the intro as this is NOT the best of live performances by Ministry)
the song when twinned with stigmata, especially the live version on the "In Case You Didn't Feel Like Showing Up" album
shows both songs to ram it right up bush seniors ass. and the litany of the Fuck you's (literally) at te end of the live version named above gives you the jist of ministry.
so i would say in the case of THAT song which was very ANTI NWO and GHW Bush, it's an out of context case
then they use a version of the "Bill Hicks Crucifix" skit but Bill hicks use JFK and rifle pendants in that case.

"human beings are born with a conscience"... um.. the nature/nurture debate .. oh dear
your sense of right and wrong is not something you are born with... it's something that you are taught and/or pick of from societal influence and such.
it is not something inherent in you.
Each society/culture having it's own values/graces and boundaries.
i understand that this is from a Islamic stance, the language used ad the reference to The Kaaba and stating that the Koran is the final truth make that clear.

and again.. quotes from films such as "The exorcism of Emily Rose" don't really prove anything.
3am time in Swedish and Finnish is called the "hour of The Wolf" and a wee dram of vodka near is had to chase the wolf away...
it's Also mentioned in one of my favourite Sci-fi shows.lol Babylon 5
where ivanova explains the hour of the Wolf as a Russian thing
commander Ivanova in the Edpsode The hour of The Wolf" ,Babylon 5 Wrote:"Have you ever heard of the hour of the wolf? My father told me about it. It's the time between 3:00 and 4:00 in the morning. You can't sleep, and all you can see is the troubles and the problems and the ways that your life should've gone but didn't. All you can hear is the sound of your own heart. I've been living in the hour of the wolf for seven days, Lyta. Seven days. The wolf and I are now on a first-name basis. In times like this, my father used to take one large glass of vodka before bed. To keep the wolf away, he said. And then he would take three very small drinks of vodka, just in case she had cubs while she was waiting outside. It doesn't work."

erm.. the bit about the jackson song "black or white" wasn't that simply a song against racism, smashing a swastika(the nazi form not the hindu form) and smashing racist graphitti.
it is interesting to see how it is interpreted from this Islamic point of view to be honest
they are also using things forbidden within Islam to put their view across which i also find interesting... numerology being one of them which is expressly forbidden(Haram)
rebirth? well not in Islam
the symbolism of the black panther i think is more to do With Malcom X and co than any concept of rebirth.

what i HAVE found interesting though is these the guys who made this video using other mythologies and religions concepts and symbolism to explain their own point of view of reinforce it.
i have found parallels with this with some of the born again rapture types in hijacking the 2012 thing from the Mayans as Armageddon and they totally miss the point the cycle begins again in Mayan philosophy.
they seem to borrow the bits that back up reinforce their idea/concept and disregard the rest.
it's an interesting trend indeed to see.
Also... about vitilogo.. check this
Vitiligo Scoeiety Wrote:Is vitiligo contagious?

No, absolutely not. You cannot catch vitiligo
found here
which also answers the common questions asked about it being in the family...

Napoleon converted ti Islam? if they are referring to Mr Bonaparte then i am afraid not
in the legacy section on Napoleon and religion we see properly cited and researched materials on what went on in Egypt
if it's a rapper then i wouldn't know..lol
i am not a fan of that type of music coming from a Goth/alternative EBM background. i am aware of raps existence and that's about as far as i like it to go...LOL

As for artists and depression.. well one thing is for sure, historically if you look at some genuine creative genius types... MANY of them were also depressive/manic depressive types who were at their most creative and expressive in their art when in the depths of that depression.
from Van Gough to Jim Morrison and all sorts of others...
drugs are prevalent, some times the cause of the depressive state or the taking of them to "maker it go away" trap that some fall into.
in fact if it wasn't for drugs then Dracula, Frankenstein et al wouldn't not have been created.
when drugs are abused and someone has a predisposition to depression then this can precipitate a manic episode/episodes.
But as i said, it HAS been interesting seeing how some Muslims have approached this issue and also interesting to see, as i stated above that the same method of using something from without their faith and things forbidden by their faith to reinforce their point.
also seeing how they "interpret" things has been interesting too.
the thing about art, whether it be music or a painting or even a movie.... a lot of the time interpretation is that of the individuals watching.
their interpretation is often different from what the artist actually mean.
There is a band now in it's 30th year... they are Slovenian(and i love em..lol) called Laibach.
the visual image they have and the what can be called "Germanic" beat used in some of their music has been taken by some right wing racist muppets to mean they are nazi types..... the irony of this is that they are often satirising/juxtaposing/parody the look with the lyrics and intent of the lyrics.
they didn't like the communist state and communist states/fascit states are different sides of the same coin.. totalitarian. Laibach speak out against them both in their words and videos.
See here for what i mean
so i suppose it's not just beauty that is in the eye(or ear) of the beholder but interpretation too.

[Image: siolflag.gif]
03-05-2011, 08:12 PM,
Wow pax- Right on.

Well said. I have heard waaaaaaay too many people link Ministry in with some NWO Monarch plan to "indoctrinate us" when in the early 1990's Ministry was one of the bands fighting against this stuff and trying to "open eyes".

I also laugh when "researchers" use Hollywood movies to "prove their points"- Jordan Maxwell cracks me up when he points to some movie to show how "right" he is and uses that as his proof... It reminds me of the saying "what came first- the chicken or the egg"- I think these guys watch too much TV =P

Anyhow, great points, well said and all the rest.
[Image: soldierpie.gif]
03-05-2011, 08:39 PM,
(03-05-2011, 08:12 PM)Bluegrazz Wrote: Wow pax- Right on.

Well said. I have heard waaaaaaay too many people link Ministry in with some NWO Monarch plan to "indoctrinate us" when in the early 1990's Ministry was one of the bands fighting against this stuff and trying to "open eyes".

I also laugh when "researchers" use Hollywood movies to "prove their points"- Jordan Maxwell cracks me up when he points to some movie to show how "right" he is and uses that as his proof... It reminds me of the saying "what came first- the chicken or the egg"- I think these guys watch too much TV =P

Anyhow, great points, well said and all the rest.
cheers budIcon_biggrin

[Image: siolflag.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eugenics Exposed mexika 0 208 08-23-2013, 12:53 AM
Last Post: mexika
  Illumanati Main Stream Music mexika 0 190 04-13-2013, 10:32 PM
Last Post: mexika
  Romney Exposed - John Hankey capnchronic 2 688 10-16-2012, 02:55 PM
Last Post: SiLVa
  Toronto G20 Exposed TriWooOx 0 425 12-11-2010, 11:40 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  Depopulation Policy Exposed drummer 0 427 10-29-2010, 03:01 PM
Last Post: drummer
Thumbs Up DMX "The Industry" mastermg 1 683 08-10-2010, 07:01 AM
Last Post: mastermg
  Rockefeller Conspiracy To Take Over The Oil Industry (cap over production) drummer 0 633 07-08-2010, 10:54 PM
Last Post: drummer
  Before The Music Dies drummer 3 857 06-16-2010, 03:18 AM
Last Post: h3rm35
Video Music Video: Flo White - Chemtrails They Live, We Sleep FastTadpole 0 791 05-28-2010, 04:46 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  M.I.A - Born Free(Music Video) Banned from youtube TriWooOx 0 583 04-30-2010, 06:27 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx