Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fat tests for adults over 40 in new Government drive
04-09-2009, 07:21 PM,
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthne...le-obesity.html

Quote:Fat tests for adults over 40 in new Government drive to tackle obesity

Everyone aged between 40 and 74 will be called in to their GP for a 'fat test' and prescribed weight
management and exercise if they are found to be overweight, under a new Government drive on obesity.

More nonsense from the UK...
04-09-2009, 08:41 PM,
haha
04-09-2009, 09:39 PM,
LMAO!!
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
04-09-2009, 09:40 PM,
Read thru my sig i was saying this quiet awhile ago..........

Ah, Britain. Where you can be fined for saying 'f..k' in a private conversation. Where every single child will soon be fingerprinted. Where all people will be ordered to carry an I.D. card at all times, to be swiped every time they withdraw a fairly small amount of money from the bank, buy an airline ticket, apply for a fishing license, purchase property, apply for a library card, get a prescription filled, and so on. Where you can be sentenced to 80 hours of community service for wearing the wrong T-shirt. Where having a pen knife in your car can get you arrested. Where being too fat can get you carted off to a mental institution. Where government workers will come to your home to verify you're not using too much electricity, and to note whether or not you smoke. Where all vehicles' whereabouts will soon be monitored by satellite 24/7. Where you'll get fined for using a pencil instead of a pen when filling out a form. Where people are captured by video surveillance cameras some 300 times a day. Where officials tell you how to go to the bathroom.

The government are keeping many secret that are beneficial to humanity.That is to say that what benefits the majority is suppressed or classified as top secret. They are the enemy of the people. We are their slaves they leech off us like a cancer and the only cure is true knowledge or the truth.
04-11-2009, 05:57 AM,
They are rolling the idea around here in the states as well
&Alice laughed, &There's no use trying,& she said: &one can't believe impossible things.& &I daresay you haven't had much practice,& said the Queen. &When I was your age I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.&
- Lewis Carroll

&Things are seldom as they seem ... Skim milk masquerades as cream.&
- Gilbert and Sullivan (Pinafore)

At NASA, it really is rocket science, and the decision makers really are rocket scientists.
But a body of research that is getting more and more attention points to the ways that smart people working collectively can be dumber than the sum of their parts. .. Irwin Janis? &Groupthink:& is a mode of thinking that people engage in when they are deeply involved in a cohesive in-group, when the members' striving for unanimity override realistic appraisals ? It is the triumph of concurrence over good sense, and authority over expertise.&
-John Schwartz & Matthew L. Wade

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the absolutely most erotic (hottest, drive you crazy) thing that you can imag Sorang 5 2,344 06-23-2011, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Bluegrazz
  UK Jobcentres tricking the vulnerable to save money and meet government targets drummer 0 1,031 04-05-2011, 06:39 PM
Last Post: drummer
  check this out - Government is taking over websites mexika 0 1,092 07-06-2010, 07:54 PM
Last Post: mexika
  ‘Oriental yeti’ that looks like a bear without fur shipped for tests drummer 12 4,344 04-08-2010, 06:24 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  How hard is it to drive a formula one racing car ? drummer 2 2,694 03-07-2010, 03:17 AM
Last Post: mastermg
  The government has your baby's DNA datars 0 1,051 02-15-2010, 07:35 PM
Last Post: datars
  Think Government Is Corrupt? You May Face 10 Years In Jail datars 2 1,383 02-11-2010, 12:03 AM
Last Post: Melchor
  English girl barred from Government job...because she is wrong kind of white Guest 1 1,165 08-25-2009, 07:33 PM
Last Post: ---
  Tests Begin on Drugs That May Slow Aging --- 2 1,016 08-20-2009, 11:39 PM
Last Post: ---
  UK Government War Book declassified icewhale 2 2,560 06-29-2009, 02:27 PM
Last Post: icewhale