Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
DBS tried to MURDER Noel/Ognir!
02-06-2011, 10:53 AM,
Exclamation  DBS tried to MURDER Noel/Ognir!
Holy crap, DBS is a complete nutter!

http://www.theinfounderground.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13950&start=30

Look at those injuries... scary!!!

Glad Ognir is OK!
If you're still caught up in nonsense conspiracies like german death cult, jesuits, knights of templar, masons, aliens you are as dumb as a bag of hammers. Grow up and stop listening to cultist, lying, idiots like Alex Jones!
02-06-2011, 05:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-06-2011, 05:27 PM by Dunamis.)
RE: DBS tried to MURDER Noel/Ognir!
Tried to murder him? Okay. Those injuries scary? Ha ha! Oh the drama!

I got smashed in the face by a junior boxer many years back, who didn't like the English (such is the atmosphere in certain areas of Wales). I ended up with a blow-out fracture of the orbit and my right Zygoma broken in two places. Thanks to a metal plate all is well. But even then, I've never described it as "he tried to kill me", because that would be a lie. :p

It is a pity such things happen between friends though, especially when one is so underhanded in an attack, but there's no need for people to perpetuate the dramatisations going on over at TiU.
"He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked." -- 1 John 2:6
"Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly... This is the interrelated structure of reality." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
"He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." -- Proverbs 18:13
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." -- Leo Tolstoy
"To love is to be vulnerable" -- C.S Lewis

The Kingdom of God is within you! -- Luke 17:20-21

https://duckduckgo.com/
02-06-2011, 08:25 PM,
I'd like to see you battle DBS!
If you're still caught up in nonsense conspiracies like german death cult, jesuits, knights of templar, masons, aliens you are as dumb as a bag of hammers. Grow up and stop listening to cultist, lying, idiots like Alex Jones!
02-06-2011, 10:16 PM,
(02-06-2011, 05:26 PM)Dunamis Wrote: I got smashed in the face by a junior boxer many years back, who didn't like the English (such is the atmosphere in certain areas of Wales). I ended up with a blow-out fracture of the orbit and my right Zygoma broken in two places. Thanks to a metal plate all is well. But even then, I've never described it as "he tried to kill me", because that would be a lie. :p
Dude me too. I had a knife wound in my thigh from a previous night and a full arm cast on my better arm. 2 guys tried to beat me down in this condition. I fought my way out after getting the same injury you described above. My eye was blood red for a year, besides the broken cheekbone! 15 years later I still have the pins and plates in my face. Never ever I have I described it as they tried to kill me. My cat is responsible for more life threatening scratches than what I see in those pictures.
02-07-2011, 12:40 AM,
It wasn't DBS, it was THE JEWS!!!!! LOL

Maybe Ognir has finally learnt that its not only jews who are capable of questionable, underhanded behaviour and will cut some other researchers some slack. Criticising people because they don't put jews on top of the pyramid is very counter productive, especially when those researchers enrich your understanding with regards to behaviour. At best all DBS and Ognir did was find a jew amongst an event. Even if you got rid of whoever was on top of the pyramid, you'd still have 6 billion people on the planet and a fair portion of them are no better than the alcoholic DBS.

These guys need to learn more about psychology and philosophy to find out why people become like the very people they expose. Their current method (its the jews and if you say otherwise you are either stupid or a jew [sounds like Iconoclast]) will merely lead to a revolving door of tyranny. Check the comments on the TIU forum, already their 'followers' are engaging in the exact behaviour they moan about from the jews. In this context, instead of rightly castigating Smith, you've got morons there trying to spin it off into being Ognirs fault; victim blaming.

Not that there isn't an ironic kernel of truth in that though, if Ognir knew for years what kind of an idiot Smith was, why promote him all that time? This is why this so called movement will get no where; people compromise their own principles to fight dishonesty. How hypocritical.

If you learn only one thing in this kind of research, it should surely be how not to be. Smith has nailed his own coffin shut now and destroyed all his credibility - except in the eyes of the muslims against jews crowd.
02-07-2011, 01:16 AM,
@Tempest, yep, you probably would. I on the other hand prefer to avoid violence, a very good way is choosing friends and acquaintances wisely.

@ToddTraf, it's a sad world we live in. But man, to already have injuries, ouch. I still have pictures of face before and after the op. Not nice.

@R.R, you truly have a way with words, a wordsmith if you will. Cheers for the great insight and observations.
"He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked." -- 1 John 2:6
"Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly... This is the interrelated structure of reality." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
"He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." -- Proverbs 18:13
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." -- Leo Tolstoy

02-09-2011, 06:27 PM,
Quote:DBS tried to MURDER Noel/Ognir!

Nope, it's quite a lot more alike to one biased clown beating up on another.
"Fighting Irish ?" suppose that would refer to heavy handed polemics ?
a bit disappointing though, 'cause i would have had my money on Oggy.
Knocking eachother out at the first cartoonesque bitchslap would've been optimal.

If Thine I that I spy with my own little I Doeth Offend thee ; Pluck It out.

02-09-2011, 09:31 PM,
If he tried to strangle the guy to death then yeah that qualifies as trying to kill him. I don't see how Ognir's being overdramatic. He said it was the other dude there that was able to stop Daryl and get him off of him. Smith is insane, go listen to the audio files where he was threatening Eric Hufschmid. Not that Hufschmid's any better
02-10-2011, 04:33 AM,
(02-06-2011, 10:53 AM)Tempest Wrote: Holy crap, DBS is a complete nutter!

http://www.theinfounderground.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13950&start=30

Look at those injuries... scary!!!

Glad Ognir is OK!
aye a wee scratch and a wee bruise... i would advise those two NEVER to have a night out in Glasgow or they might think the apocalypse had arrived early

[Image: siolflag.gif]
02-12-2011, 02:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-12-2011, 02:42 AM by Infinite.)
Yeah people who don't like getting choked to death are pussies. I guess some people here might not like Ognir, I'm not a huge fan but I believe his story. Anyone who doubts it should listen to the audio files of DBS threatening Hufschmid years ago
02-12-2011, 03:25 AM,
(02-10-2011, 04:33 AM)pax681 Wrote: aye a wee scratch and a wee bruise... i would advise those two NEVER to have a night out in Glasgow or they might think the apocalypse had arrived early

Maybe the locals could give them a nice Glasgow Smile! Such a friendly bunch...

[Image: randquote.png]
02-12-2011, 03:54 AM,
(02-12-2011, 03:25 AM)yeti Wrote:
(02-10-2011, 04:33 AM)pax681 Wrote: aye a wee scratch and a wee bruise... i would advise those two NEVER to have a night out in Glasgow or they might think the apocalypse had arrived early

Maybe the locals could give them a nice Glasgow Smile! Such a friendly bunch...

You'd know, ya Scottish beast!

[Image: dhuiman.jpg]

02-12-2011, 04:03 AM,
LOL
02-13-2011, 10:38 AM,
or a Glasgow Kiss!
[Image: siolflag.gif]
02-13-2011, 11:00 AM,
(02-13-2011, 10:38 AM)pax681 Wrote: or a Glasgow Kiss!

Said like a true Englishman!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Robby Noel Missing on RBN , Any idea? shortwave 2 900 06-30-2013, 09:44 PM
Last Post: Robnoel
  Robby Noel Suffered a Stroke and left RBN shortwave 4 2,246 06-30-2013, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Robnoel
  Ognir Yeti open challenge radio interview kevlar 143 26,884 11-28-2010, 09:11 PM
Last Post: icosaface
  Happy Birthday Ognir --- 8 1,457 12-06-2009, 07:36 AM
Last Post: hilly7
  Veil martyr's widower testifies in murder trail joeblow 0 448 10-26-2009, 09:04 PM
Last Post: joeblow
  Murder Most Feline drummer 1 530 07-05-2009, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Hans Olo
  The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder waxzy 0 381 05-20-2008, 06:39 PM
Last Post: waxzy
  Ognir & ConCen Radio - What should he wear? yeti 20 1,714 12-17-2007, 12:42 AM
Last Post: LivingPharaoh
  Quick message to Ognir, HHQ or anyone who can answer mindsweep 3 643 12-11-2007, 01:46 AM
Last Post: rockclimber
  Radio ConCen 28th Oct 2007 - Host Ognir - It's all about ConspiracyCentral Ognir 31 2,870 11-03-2007, 07:11 PM
Last Post: ephilution