Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MSM starting to float truth about Nibiru
02-05-2011, 06:35 AM,
MSM starting to float truth about Nibiru
Yowusa.com, 3-February-2011
John Krzyzewski

Mainstream Media Now Floating Planet X Trial-Balloon Stories The mainstream media have essentially confirmed the presence of something strange in our planetary neighborhood. For those of us who follow YOWUSA and similar websites, that something is clearly Planet X.

Nonetheless, a clear pattern is now apparent in recent reporting―one that suggests the media are slowly beginning to take an interest because observable phenomena are providing mounting evidence of the presence of Planet X in the vicinity of Earth.

However, the mainstream media seem to be unaware of or confused by the subject of Earth changes and the cosmos...or they are knowingly party to a conspiracy of deliberate cover-up. Either way, without proper reporting by the media, the question remains: Is it possible for the astute reader/viewer to discern an accurate picture of what is coming our way?
What is Coming Our Way?

A case in point is a recent story reported on the CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) website:

CBC, 27-Dec-2010
Light Shines in High Arctic Darkness

Light Shines in High Arctic Darkness Jaypetee Akeeagok, who lives in Grise Fiord, Nunavut, said the weather has also been unusually warm there. [...]

And people in Grise Fiord have also noticed there's more light in winter.

"Twenty years ago, we wouldn't even be able to see the whole village, in high noon, which is only nine kilometres, but now we get to see some daylight," Akeeagok said.

The same network published a similar story several years earlier, and it didn't gain any traction with the population at large; possibly, it was a trial balloon but, more likely, it was a story that just slipped through the net.

A couple of weeks later, a curious headline appeared on the news website, The Hals Report. Notice how the headline is presented with a terminal question mark―a classic trial-balloon tactic.

The Hals Report, 13-Jan-2011
Strange Phenomenon: Sun rises two days early in Greenland?

Strange Phenomenon: Sun rises two days early in Greenland? The sun has arrived two days early in Greenland according to KNR Radio. It usually rises on January 13th but for some reason rose on 1/11/11 this year.

Despite the fact that this sounds like earth-shaking news, it was mostly ignored by the mainstream media. If journalistic nature had taken its normal course, this story would have spread far and wide, opening a can of worms for the powers that want to keep the masses ignorant of possible impending doom. That's why classic disinformation (propaganda is about turning lies into false truths; disinformation is about deflecting attention away from real truths) tactics were applied to ensure that the troublesome news stories would fizzle out.

Since most readers, even those who remember the headline (if nothing else), are not aware of how media deception is accomplished, this case is eye-opening. On the same day that the Arctic light story appeared, another account hit the mainstream, to the effect that the common zodiac has shifted so that (1) the classic sun signs may be out of synch with the usual date ranges and (2) there's a 13th sun sign, called Ophiuchus, between Scorpio and Sagittarius. This article went on to paraphrase an astrologer as saying that:

...the moon's gravitational pull has since shifted the Earth on its axis and created a one-month shift in the stars' alignment.

Articles published since that date have mostly debunked the first story, but the desired obfuscation was in full swing.

In early January 2011, this headline (or variants) was carried by many mainstream media sources:

Examiner.com, 8-January-2011
Tampa International Airport runway shut down due to magnetic pole shift

Tampa International Airport runway shut down due to magnetic pole shift The Earth’s magnetic poles are shifting.

They have shifted so much that a runway at Tampa International Airport has been shut down.

The runway markings and designations need to be changed so the airplanes can approach and land safely.

This sounds pretty serious―yet a scan of the text shows that it has to do with the well-known drift of the magnetic north pole, which every nautical navigator corrects for. Some among the numerous versions of this story advised that this “pole shift” (their words) was not an indication of pending magnetic pole reversal, as predicted by some doomsayers. By this point, you should be at least a bit confused―that's the idea.

The story carried by the Hals Report (13-Jan) included speculations by experts (e.g., local geophysicist Wolfgang Lenhardt) assuring that:

...the data of Earth's axis and rotation would be monitored minute by minute all over the world.

He also stated it could be an “atmospheric phenomenon.” Scientists favor the theory that global warming created temperature inversions in the air that bent the sun's light in the manner of an atmospheric lens. The writer for Hals Report had it right when he observed:

One thing is certain, the event continues to baffle scientists who have struggled to come up with an explanation.

On 14-Jan-2011, the astrological aspect was again paraded in the mainstream media. CBC picked up a story from the CP (Canadian Press) which included this statement:

CBC News, 14-January-2011
Zodiac signs: Has yours changed?

Zodiac signs: Has yours changed?Parke Kunkle, board member of the Minnesota Planetarium Society, says that the moon's gravitational pull has caused the Earth to slowly wobble on its axis, shifting the stars' alignment by about a month. So for the faithful Aquarian out there, this may mean you've just been bumped into the Capricorn constellation.

It's a story that should not have gone viral, but apparently, some agencies decided it should and gave it the necessary legs.
Disinformation in Real Time

So there's the disinformation process, unfolding before our eyes. The story of the sun rising two days early in the far north ought to have been the subject of serious, rational investigation by journalists, especially science journalists.

It is proof positive that the Earth's axis is wobbling―which would account not only for the sun's untimely appearance, but also for the global weather chaos we've been experiencing for many years. This is unsettling news, with far-reaching implications for the future of mankind! Yet, instead of treating the story as it warrants, the media handily buried it.

They conflated the issue with the references to astrology, regarded by many as mere amusement at best and quackery at worst. They created a smoke screen by running stories about the shifting of the magnetic―not geographic―poles and assurances that the Earth's rotation is minutely monitored by real scientists.

Perhaps most damning, they failed to ask the pertinent and obvious questions, such as: What could be causing the Earth to wobble? Thus, at the end of the day, the casual reader is left to draw his or her own comforting conclusions―that is, the early light in the high Arctic must be due to more global warming effects...because if there were anything more to it, our brilliant scientists would inform us.

One can't help but be struck by the audacity of this disinformation strategy...and by its obvious success. Not only do the powers that be avoid the fallout of people understanding what is at stake here (all the spin-off effects of a wobble in the planet's rotation), they also reinforce the false notion that the Earth is undergoing warming just as those clever scientists in the IPCC said. (There's no doubt we're seeing huge climate chaos, but now you can see that it's more properly attributed to a wobble in the axis, affecting the jet stream, etc. etc.!)

Almost any time a once-stable system goes into unexpected instability (e.g., a wobble), the outcome is a catastrophic phase ending in a new state of stability (that we would regard as rubble). Naturally, the powers that be do not want the general population to know about this planetary crisis. Regardless of whether public panic would follow, there is no doubt that masses of people would start asking a lot of inconvenient questions―and demanding immediate, straight answers.

As the crisis unfolds, widespread unrest can be expected and can be predicted to be very ugly. As disasters multiply, those who planned and participated in this monstrous cover-up will be especially reviled by the deceived public.

Cut to the Chase on YowRadio.com
YowRadio.comNASA's Culture of Cover-ups and Planet X with Nick Redfern
Remember Knowledge is the only thing THEY can't take from you, and Knowledge is Know how, and Know how is Power!!!

Live long and Prosper!!!! Have a plan beyond words, and worry not of why the storm is coming as to how you're going to survive in it!!!!

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!
02-06-2011, 02:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-06-2011, 02:34 AM by Runda.)
RE: MSM starting to float truth about Nibiru
The earth wobbles back and forth over 10's of thousands of years , this is a proven and accepted astronomical fact... not some universe altering revelation. The ancients understood it and used it to plot the courses of the stars.

Perhaps one of the best and easiest explanations can be found here:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/egipto/fingerprintgods/fingerprintgods07.htm#Chapter 28 - The Machinery of Heaven

It s an interesting read with some god diagrams showing the tilting axis of the earth over time in relation to the rest of the solar system...
"In a time of universal deciet, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
- George Orwell

" The oppressed are allowed once every few years to decide which particular representatives of the oppressing class are to represent and repress them."
- Karl Marx
02-06-2011, 06:24 AM,
Well not saying it's a once in a existence kind of thing, Nibru comes by every 3600 years give or take 50... and when it does it F' s with our system, including not only on occasion pole shifts, but also axis changes. of course 2012 is extra special as it also coincides with a pas through the gravitational center a once in 25,000 year occurrence.

Remember Knowledge is the only thing THEY can't take from you, and Knowledge is Know how, and Know how is Power!!!

Live long and Prosper!!!! Have a plan beyond words, and worry not of why the storm is coming as to how you're going to survive in it!!!!

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!
02-09-2011, 05:02 PM,
(02-06-2011, 06:24 AM)Deathanyl Wrote: Well not saying it's a once in a existence kind of thing, Nibru comes by every 3600 years give or take 50... and when it does it F' s with our system, including not only on occasion pole shifts, but also axis changes. of course 2012 is extra special as it also coincides with a pas through the gravitational center a once in 25,000 year occurrence.

Dr Neil DeGrasse Tyson...

- George Orwell

" The oppressed are allowed once every few years to decide which particular representatives of the oppressing class are to represent and repress them."
- Karl Marx
02-09-2011, 06:31 PM,
Would love to hear the guy now... any fool with a good telescope can see it in the south now!!!! and yes we pas through the epliptical plane every year but not so close to the plane... so as for one saying the compleate story is not told by this side... i would say the same about there side. and NASA has known of Nibiru since the 80's...

riddle me this if there is no natural disaster coming why all the super bunkers? why the seed vault, why the push to limit what information we can learn about.... and what were the ancients often seeing... i mean 9 different ancient people all describe the same think happening from one degree to another...

naugh not all of us think the world ends, i think it's a game changer when the heard is culled if it's sick and weak and those who knew have a chance to be the seeds of the next cycle of man kind. I know I'll 90% be one of 'em Eatdrink007

As for aliens... well... thats another post

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!
02-09-2011, 07:11 PM,
(02-09-2011, 06:31 PM)Deathanyl Wrote: naugh not all of us think the world ends, i think it's a game changer when the heard is culled if it's sick and weak and those who knew have a chance to be the seeds of the next cycle of man kind. I know I'll 90% be one of 'em Eatdrink007

There you have it folks, the real motivating factor behind this guys fantasies, he thinks he's going to be one of the chosen who'll reseed humanity after the rest of us are wiped out.

He might be right though, if you look at such concepts with a critical eye, these kinds of theories are all about creating a more compliant, unquestioning new slave race of people, the traits required being a lack of intelligence, critical thinking and a willingness to swallow the elites propaganda such as:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Root_race#The_emergence_of_the_sixth_subrace_of_the_Aryan_root_race
02-09-2011, 07:51 PM,
(02-09-2011, 07:11 PM)R.R Wrote: traits required being a lack of intelligence, critical thinking and a willingness to swallow the elites propaganda
Spot on analysis of deathanyl. +1
02-14-2011, 03:53 AM,
(02-09-2011, 06:31 PM)Deathanyl Wrote: Would love to hear the guy now... any fool with a good telescope can see it in the south now!!!! and yes we pas through the epliptical plane every year but not so close to the plane... so as for one saying the compleate story is not told by this side... i would say the same about there side. and NASA has known of Nibiru since the 80's...

riddle me this if there is no natural disaster coming why all the super bunkers? why the seed vault, why the push to limit what information we can learn about.... and what were the ancients often seeing... i mean 9 different ancient people all describe the same think happening from one degree to another...

naugh not all of us think the world ends, i think it's a game changer when the heard is culled if it's sick and weak and those who knew have a chance to be the seeds of the next cycle of man kind. I know I'll 90% be one of 'em Eatdrink007

As for aliens... well... thats another post

Really? Where in the Southern Sky is this planet? Any clear night I'm out there looking..as are millions of other amatuer astronomers. Why have none of them sounded the alarm?
- George Orwell

- Karl Marx
02-14-2011, 05:59 AM,

Really? Where in the Southern Sky is this planet? Any clear night I'm out there looking..as are millions of other amateur astronomers. Why have none of them sounded the alarm?

Well i doubt you have the infrared heat not light sensing kind... but if your interested there is plenty on you tube and other more focused sites online in regards to nibiru. I'm more of an in case it's anything from just natural disaster to martial law... any here who know what the real situation is would be more wise to what i'm talking.

As for the fantasy.... maybe... but i stand a hell of a better chance then one with there eyes Wide Shut, and no survival tools and skills. Does it make me know I'm better then the masses who will perish many of the doubters includes...YES!!!Eatdrink007

Does it bother me, no because in nature not all survive. I just choose to share what i know and hope to awaken other folks... Of course on this site i'm less focused, and so I find all sorts...

Like i said there not building bunkers for sport... can you tell us all why if they don't know...Ftw

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!
02-14-2011, 07:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-14-2011, 07:06 AM by Dunamis.)
(02-14-2011, 05:59 AM)Deathaniel Wrote: Like i said there not building bunkers for sport... can you tell us all why if they don't know...

Come on man, you cannot use DUMBS as a leverage in this debate. There could be a huge range of reasons for such bases. The expected "just in case" reason would be at the top. Then to line the pockets of the Arms industry and get more "black budget" financing would be high up there on the list of possibilities, much in the same way it is claimed that "Star Wars" project was pushed through.

And of course many more reasons. There are simpler ways of using empirical evidence to prove the validity of this theory, it's just not coming from anyone on your side of the fence.

Using DUMBS and...

(02-14-2011, 05:59 AM)Deathaniel Wrote: ...plenty on you tube and other more focused sites online in regards to nibiru.

...as places for people to find such empirical evidence will be like unto finding a needle...in the Antarctic. By "more focused sites", let's hope you aren't referring to the thousands that look like they are put together by a schizophrenic talk-to-type program being used by a person suffering similar issues.

Maybe you could provide some links that aren't like those I have mentioned above? Or at least directly engage what people are saying, rather than being picky and choosy about what you reply to in these threads (usually started by you). Seriously, it's the best way people learn, by us all actually teaching one another.

(02-14-2011, 05:59 AM)Deathaniel Wrote: Does it make me know I'm better then the masses who will perish many of the doubters includes...YES!!!
Such is the attitude of the ignorant, but you clearly have a bigger issue with arrogance. You just included a lot of extremely good people in that generalisation there, people who sacrifice their lives for others, literally, and others on a day to day basis. I hope others notice your words (which is why they are pink Tongue ).
"He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked." -- 1 John 2:6
"Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly... This is the interrelated structure of reality." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
"He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." -- Proverbs 18:13
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." -- Leo Tolstoy
"To love is to be vulnerable" -- C.S Lewis

The Kingdom of God is within you! -- Luke 17:20-21

https://duckduckgo.com/
02-15-2011, 03:02 PM,
Can i suggest something?

why cant we allllllll just wait patiently for this dooms day thing or 2012? and see what happens? actually theres a 50/50 of a planet showing up or a nothing showing up but then no one knows wat could show up tomorrow lol..... does any one know about the asteroid that nearly hit the earth and scientists only knew about it after it passed the earth?? this was a few years back

Soo lets do a vote... can we do a vote thing in CC with like a countdown???

I Was Born in a War & I Shall Die in a War

A Thug i am & A Thug Till am Gone
02-15-2011, 03:33 PM,
(02-15-2011, 03:02 PM)MGoku Wrote: Can i suggest something?

why cant we allllllll just wait patiently for this dooms day thing or 2012? and see what happens? actually theres a 50/50 of a planet showing up or a nothing showing up but then no one knows wat could show up tomorrow lol..... does any one know about the asteroid that nearly hit the earth and scientists only knew about it after it passed the earth?? this was a few years back

Soo lets do a vote... can we do a vote thing in CC with like a countdown???

Yea, you can start a thread in a relevant category and set the Poll options at the bottom on the edit box for the new thread.

It is a good point though. How many cults over the years have obsessed about "doomsday" and the like. Not to mention what the "Church" did in the name of God (as if God had a say in it) during the dark ages, spreading mass fear of "the end".

In all reality any one of us could go at any moment, and then, for us, that's it, game over. No more perception of this life for us. I often wonder if there's a possibility that something is missed with scriptures, and that the Revelation of St. John is in fact a story of the life of each individual, and the inner battle going on within each an every one of us, to be better, more loving and compassionate men (and women) or not.

It ties in with the main point here, that we should all try to live each day as our last, and encourage one another to do so, spurring each other along to resist the system that weakens the purpose of mankind, even if you simply believe that purpose is to live life to the fullest, the very same system we resist even tries to take that much from us.

These are the things we should concentrate on, our common goals, dreams and purpose. Of course it's no easy feat. Knowing oneself is difficult enough at times. But let's call it the first of our common goals.
"He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked." -- 1 John 2:6
"Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly... This is the interrelated structure of reality." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
"He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." -- Proverbs 18:13
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." -- Leo Tolstoy
"To love is to be vulnerable" -- C.S Lewis

The Kingdom of God is within you! -- Luke 17:20-21

https://duckduckgo.com/
02-16-2011, 02:22 PM,
This may be what our doomsday friend is reffering to...

Scientists, telescope hunt massive hidden object in space

Some scientists think a brown dwarf or gas giant bigger than Jupiter could be at the outer reaches of the solar system. In this image showing relative size, the white object at the upper left edge represents the sun.

You know how you sometimes can sense that something is present even though you can't see it? Well, astronomers are getting that feeling about a giant, hidden object in space.

And when we say giant, we mean GIANT.

Evidence is mounting that either a brown dwarf star or a gas giant planet is lurking at the outermost reaches of our solar system, far beyond Pluto. The theoretical object, dubbed Tyche, is estimated to be four times the size of Jupiter and 15,000 times farther from the sun than Earth, according to a story in the British paper The Independent.

Astrophysicists John Matese and Daniel Whitmire from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette think data from NASA's infrared space telescope WISE will confirm Tyche's existence and location within two years.

The presence of such a massive object in the solar system's far-flung Oort Cloud could explain a barrage of comets from an unexpected direction, according to a December article at Space.com.

Its 27 million-year orbit could also explain a pattern of mass extinctions on Earth, scientists say.

Brown dwarfs are cold "failed" stars; their dimness and lack of heat radiation can make them hard to detect. Gas giants are huge planets – like Saturn, Jupiter and Neptune – that are made up of gases and may lack a solid surface like Earth's.

Whitmire told The Independent that Tyche will probably be composed of hydrogen and helium and have colorful spots, bands and clouds like Jupiter.

"You'd also expect it to have moons," he said. "All the outer planets have them."

Tyche was first hypothesized in 1984 as Nemesis, a dark companion star to the sun. It's been the subject of astronomical research and debate ever since. In July, another Space.com article said the celestial evidence suggests Tyche could not possibly exist.

To distinguish it from the Nemesis star theory, Matese and Whitmire are calling their object Tyche, after the good sister of the goddess Nemesis in Greek mythology.

Their research is published in Icarus, the International Journal of Solar System Studies.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/02/15/scientists-telescope-hunt-massive-hidden-object-in-space/?hpt=C2
- George Orwell

- Karl Marx

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An American Visits Israel And The Truth Is Revealed mexika 0 313 02-14-2014, 01:07 AM
Last Post: mexika
  Why Power Elites Are So Afraid of Telling the Truth mexika 5 488 02-05-2014, 09:12 PM
Last Post: mexika
  The Patriot Act: When Truth Becomes Treason: mexika 1 693 05-25-2011, 10:26 PM
Last Post: images
  The Inconvenient Truth Behind Waiting for Superman mexika 1 1,186 05-21-2011, 08:29 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Corporate News Runs 9/11 Truth, AE 911Truth Conference Presents Explosive Evidence mexika 11 2,308 09-12-2010, 04:45 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Libel, Censorship and Truth drew hempel 0 377 08-10-2007, 03:22 AM
Last Post: drew hempel
  Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness: The Truth About The Vatican And The Birth Of Islam - Excerpts Permindex 0 479 03-06-2007, 01:50 AM
Last Post: Permindex