Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to feel and produce LOVE (instructions)
01-18-2011, 09:26 PM,
Rainbow  How to feel and produce LOVE (instructions)
How to feel and produce LOVE (instructions)

http://www.puramaryam.de/lovefeel.html
01-18-2011, 10:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-18-2011, 11:05 PM by ZeroCenter.)
RE: How to feel and produce LOVE (instructions)
Ok, time to break my own rule. Wasn't going to respond to Solve et Coagula posts, but the title of this proved too irresistible and I was "overcome". Since "all we need is love", this is all "Solve et Coagula" needed to share, especially after admitting:
. . . after book-length ramble deleted . . . "Finally I had to stop teaching. I lost all control. I reached a childlike stage were I wasn't trying to understand things; I was just broken down completely, living moment to moment, and in some way that's when my spiritual life really became genuine for the first time."

After skipped 3/5ths of the rambling from the above link it gets to the Instructions on how to feel and produce love. Just recall I Cor. 13 and moved on to 'the meat".
. . . What was described was interesting, and very similar to the simple methods Matrix Energetics uses to get into what they call "the heart space". Yet M.E. goes into many more options, this is an excellent start.

Then the article concludes with the following useful advice that's quote-worthy:
"When working with LOVE, there is something very important to consider:
"When you start to feel LOVE and work with LOVE, this means a complete revolution of your life so far - because of the extremely high vibrations of LOVE - it is actually a revolution of your whole being, of body, mind and soul. So possibly many dark energies want to leave your system at the same time. And that makes you feel worse at first. This change for the worse is well known to practitioners of homoeopathic medicine e.a. In that case, just keep on working with LOVE, without any doubt and worry, because LOVE will heal everything, and your holistic being will soon get used to this new and revolutionary energy.
"So it could also happen that people whom you want to help with LOVE, are feeling worse afterwards. That, too, is a normal reaction. Prepare them by telling them about this phenomena.
"Some people have fear, because deep inside they feel that everything in and around them is changing, that they have to let go of many things, but the NEW things to come are still unknown. Let this fear come and accept it as what it actually is. It is of a transient nature and will soon leave you for good. This is part of the Spiritual WAY, very human and extremely common: ALL MEN are afraid of NEW THINGS to come. But you can plan and control your speed at any time. The NEW thing to come, that will enfold within you - LOVE - is not rushing in. LOVE will wait until you are ready for it.
"Respect others that are still afraid of LOVE and do not push them - they will be ready for LOVE at their own time."

An admonition I'm going to try taking to heart, and hopefully others will help hold me to as we shore each other up.
* What if the solution is simple & free?: http://www.youtube.com/nv3p
* Choose Freedom & Be the Change: http://concen.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=36698

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sexuality as Perversion and/or Love :: Influences and Symptoms of Promiscuity FastTadpole 79 29,306 11-20-2013, 11:29 PM
Last Post: R.R
  REVOLUTION of LIGHT and LOVE: JESUS CHRIST and MARY are Revolutionaries Solve et Coagula 0 612 04-22-2012, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  You Shall Love The Lord Solve et Coagula 0 392 04-20-2012, 10:14 AM
  Love Solve et Coagula 0 397 04-13-2012, 10:49 AM
  LOVE Solve et Coagula 0 362 02-25-2012, 01:28 PM
  Words cannot realize, only if they are filled with love and light Solve et Coagula 0 401 02-20-2012, 11:16 PM
  Arm yourselves, with the weapons of love; you will see that no one can resist you Solve et Coagula 0 359 02-15-2012, 09:17 PM
  Reincarnation of great beings through their love for humans Solve et Coagula 1 515 02-01-2012, 10:18 PM
Last Post: B4Time
  Egypt closes Pyramids over 11-11-11 'Ceremony of Love' April 2 699 11-12-2011, 05:24 PM
Last Post: B4Time
  LOVE WILL GIVE THE NEW CULTURE THE STRUCTURE Solve et Coagula 0 417 08-24-2011, 04:06 PM