Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Masculinity Blamed for Lunatic’s Actions
01-17-2011, 05:26 AM,

by Chuck Ross on January 11, 2011

Jessica Valenti – with help from Amanda Marcotte – would have us think three things: Jared Loughner’s attack on Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords stemmed from systemic misogyny which targets women; gender norming, “violent masculinity”, and “man up culture” is the cause of political unrest in the States; and conservative men are the cause of the rhetoric coming out of conservative women’s mouths.

At the end of it all, in J.V.’s view, Jared Loughner isn’t the only man to blame for the murder of six people, the near-assassination of a member of Congress, and the wounding of 13 others: masculinity – maleness, men – are the root of this evil.

It is no coincidence that J.V. wrote this article about violent masculinity precisely when a female politician was the victim. One would find it difficult to imagine that J.V. would adopt a similar slant if a male politician – a Democrat as well – was targeted. Precisely because J.V. sees a difference (I am assuming), she informs us of her article’s true intentions which causes us to overturn every rhetorical rock as we proceed.

“This is not the kind of history we want to be making,” writes Valenti, both at the beginning and the end of her article published by a foreign press and consumed by a readership unfamiliar with the feminist. Bookended is the story of a country consumed by “violent masculinity” which exists at the hand of conservative men who have forced conservative women to adopt the gendered behavior as a prerequisite to holding political office.

According to J.V., this demeanor serves as a buoy amid the turbulent political sea which grants political extremists like Loughner the confidence and audacity to carry out their deranged political agenda. At the extreme end – the one-in-a-billion – lunatics like Loughner magically “man up” and take matters into their own hands.

A seasoned Valenti watcher will notice two things about her article. Immediate to her opening and closing salvo, she mentions that Congresswoman Giffords is both the “first female politician in America to be the subject of an assassination attempt” and the youngest woman to be elected to Congress. Another victim mentioned at the end of J.V.’s piece, was nine-year-old Christina Taylor Green. The most salient fact that J.V. could find to eulogize the little girl’s life was “that she loved activities “from ballet to baseball””. She also loved politics at a very young age and was elected student council president at her school. Somehow her norm-defying hobbies were found fit to mention.

I feel bad using the little girl as a sort of prop to drive my point home. I wonder if J.V. felt that way too. My only defense is that I’m mentioning the girl to drive home a larger point about Jessica Valenti. While J.V. didn’t directly say it, she attempts to appeal to the stereotype of the depraved man preying on women precisely because they’re women. Giffords was young and women had never before been targeted for assassination in this country. Somehow that is supposed to lend significance to this assassination attempt and make it worse than any other. Through this, J.V. deftly ties “man up” culture to the attack of a female representative.

What Jessica Valenti won’t come straight out and say, feminist Amanda Marcotte, who served as an aide to John Edwards (a fine upstanding man), does: Jared Laughner targeted Gabrielle Giffords because she is a woman. According to Marcotte, because Giffords joked at Loughner’s expense during a 2007 townhall meeting, and because men can’t handle being upbraided by outspoken women, Loughner sought revenge on the woman who made him feel stupid. Marcotte reads a lot into the exchange, but her theory depends entirely on something that is unprovable: that Loughner wouldn’t have tried to assassinate a congressman if he made the same joke.

By appealing to emotion and chivalry, J.V. hopes that the attempted assassination takes on some quality that sets it apart from others – the ones in which almost all the victims have been men.

But political assassination is an undesirable yet inevitable consequence of politics. It is systemic. Politics are a consequence of the push-pull relationship between representative and constituents which are categories derived from a desire for social order. Thus political assassination, and attempts at it, are a function of society itself. Just as cancer is a function of being alive.

Political assassination is as old as politics itself – which is to say, it is as old as society. The Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, dynasties from China, the Middle East, Africa, and Tudor England had to deal with the problem. In America’s short history, political violence has befallen men who enter public office or the public realm. Nine presidents, one president-elect, three Presidential candidates, eight governors, seven senators, nine congressmen, eleven mayors, seventeen state legislators, eleven judges, and men like Malcolm X and Martin Luther King Jr. have been either killed, maimed, or targeted because of their high public profile.

As women make their way into the public sphere, acts of violence aimed at political candidates who happen to be female are inevitable. While nobody, even a feminist, should cheer assassination attempts leveled at female politicians – none of this “Yay, we’ve arrived” celebration that occurs when women attain other political milestones – it takes an entitled person to believe that any demographic of politician should or would have a protective bubble as Valenti does by insinuating that this event is more significant than it already is merely because Giffords is a woman.

From that we can deduce a strain of entitlement that is often found in feminist rhetoric. That women can have the rose without the thorn. It may be harsh to say it in this manner, but women can’t enter the political realm without some of them falling victim to violent political attack. When those attacks do occur, they happen because the person is a politician – not because they are specifically female.

Now, what about those buoys? What psychological anchor did Loughner latch on to as a reference point to justify his horrific actions? J.V. begins:

“What’s not being discussed, however, is that a fair amount of this violent language and imagery is coming from female politicians on the right.”

She cites the various “man up” castigations uttered by Sharron Angle, Christine O’Donnell, Sarah Palin, and Jane Norton in the recent election campaign. Gendered language and other references to violent rhetoric – like crosshairs on political maps and allusions to the Second Amendment are supposed to outweigh Mein Kampf and The Communist Manifesto (plus Peter Pan) as the impetus towards political violence.

After tackling conservatism as a whole, J.V. deigns to take down the male cohort by citing a reference that “masculine and violent behavior is often used in elections and campaigns – especially by men on the right – because of a fear of being perceived as feminine.” She adds:

In a sexist society, what could be worse than being called a girl? So it doesn’t seem unlikely that conservative female politicians feel the need to peddle their ideas in gendered and violent language in order to fit in with the masculinised right.

J.V. would have us think that politicians who didn’t get elected (none of the four women she cited were elected to office in their most recent campaigns) have such a profound impact on society that male secret assassins in Congressional districts with female representatives are robotically activated – taking to the streets for political justice.

She would also have us believe that conservative female politicians are so incapable of developing their own style that they must adopt that of their masculine betters in order to attract votes. That they must morph into men in order to be elected. But at what point does women’s speech become feminine? Why must the negative rhetoric that comes out of women’s mouths be considered masculine and therefore bad? Why can’t it be feminine and bad as well?

Valenti has to pretend that men are using women as puppets to do the bidding on the part of evil men. Because she draws the connection between the words coming out of the woman’s mouth and the string dangling from the Man’s hand, those women are actually absolved of all of their gender norming sins. That horrible gender norming, the one responsible for the near death of a Congresswoman and the death of a little girl, is laid directly at conservative men’s feet.

J.V. ignores the s0-called violent masculinity emanating from the left during this election cycle. One could only suppose that she ignored female Democrat Robin Carnahan’s suggestion that Roy Blount man up over health care or Democratic Senate hopeful Kendrick Meek’s advice that Charlie Crist act like a man or the Democrat’s use of targets on maps with Republican districts or the gender-shaming liberal magazine articles because such masculine language was tempered by the larger female base of that particular party. Double-standards abound. Whatever is deemed to be “safe” or “feminine” is given a free pass and cannot be considered violent rhetoric.

Jared Loughner is vermin. His actions are deplorable, and I feel sorrow for all of his victims. To a much smaller degree, I feel contempt for Jessica Valenti and Amanda Marcott for theorizing an angle to this story that is only rooted in their biased gender activism. Because their claims are impossible to test, the feminists are able to float wild ideas that only serve to further demonize maleness and masculinity. Just as Valenti posits a buoy of conservative rhetoric that serves as a launch pad for extreme right terrorism, she also posits that masculinity serves the same function for “violent masculinity”. In both cases, if she successfully ties the extreme to the normal, she can sink everything. And that is not the kind of history we want to be making.
01-17-2011, 06:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-17-2011, 06:17 AM by h3rm35.)
RE: Masculinity Blamed for Lunatic’s Actions
Nice find, good post.

Quote:masculinity – maleness, men – are the root of this evil.
Feminazis annoy me almost as much as people who've decided that the root of this evil is "Da Chooze."

Quote:I feel contempt for Jessica Valenti and Amanda Marcott for theorizing an angle to this story that is only rooted in their biased gender activism
I completely agree...
...but you know who I feel more contempt for than them? The guys who agree with them. The pussy-whipped idiots... What could have happened in their lives to possibly bring them to a conclusion like that? Could it really only be posturing to get laid or do they have some kind of testosterone production issues? Anyone care to hazard a guess?
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
01-17-2011, 06:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-17-2011, 06:48 AM by Infinite.)
(01-17-2011, 06:14 AM)h3rm35 Wrote: Nice find, good post.

Quote:masculinity – maleness, men – are the root of this evil.
Feminazis annoy me almost as much as people who've decided that the root of this evil is "Da Chooze."

Well dude a lot of feminists are Jewish. I've read it theorized that maybe this is because Judaism actually is misogynistic and so it could have been a reaction to it? I don't know if that's true or not. If you're someone who happens to be Jewish or of a Jewish background and you don't agree with feminism than obviously you shouldn't be blamed for it, but since the feminist movement and it's founders are disproportionately Jewish I feel that it's relevant to the discussion.

Quote:I feel contempt for Jessica Valenti and Amanda Marcott for theorizing an angle to this story that is only rooted in their biased gender activism
I completely agree...
...but you know who I feel more contempt for than them? The guys who agree with them. The pussy-whipped idiots... What could have happened in their lives to possibly bring them to a conclusion like that? Could it really only be posturing to get laid or do they have some kind of testosterone production issues? Anyone care to hazard a guess?[/quote]

Indoctrination maybe. For a great example of it I'll find this video I just saw with this feminist woman (Jewish btw) going on about how women are more successful than men now in their careers and it shows a clip of her congratulating her young daughter for how smart she was while chastising and talking down to her son for being a boy. I'll try to find the link for it. Yeah this is a big issue, one that's been too overlooked by the truth movement in my opinion besides maybe Henry Makow. But Makow puts a spin on it like it's all Playboy magazine and stuff that's to blame for the problems in society now and that's really just a misdirection. I mean the feminists themselves would be first to agree with him that Playboy should be banned so obviously he's not barking up the right tree in exposing feminism if he's agreeing with them.
01-17-2011, 05:21 PM,
blame it on the feminists, blame it on the jews, blame it on the boogey.....

he could just be a fucking nut. we do have them in this world.

01-17-2011, 08:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-17-2011, 08:11 PM by Melchor.)
Just another person with an agenda to promote trying to capitalize off of a tragedy. It's not surprising. Leftist pundits and rightist pundits alike are trying to make the most out of this incident for whatever their pet agenda happens to be. Hell, even the alternate media is probably promoting it as some kind of op. But all that's being discussed is hearsay and speculation as well as dubious trains of logic with little to no time being devoted to facts about the matter. Instead the offerings are rhetorical hot air from political opportunists and it's quite repulsive regardless who is pushing what agenda.
01-17-2011, 10:07 PM,
not enough fluoride and chem trailing in his area... one could guess, or he missed the indoctrination n his region, be it through school or media. and so he ran once himself i gather from the story.

As for who to blame... why must we always blame someone... i mean i agree feminism is a jew thing made to divide the family unit and sire now 4 generations and counting of near useless children who lack the skills required to have there own children...

every day this year some dumb fuck has killed there kid in america, yesterdays was this fat pig who left the kid alone in the tub to be on face book....

..." you need a license to drive, to fish, to hunt, but any idiot can be a parent..." and unfortunately with so many idiots raising idiot children it has led to what we have now...and i see single moms doing one of two things to there male children both absolutely the worst things possible;e:

Either a) they smother them and you get a water boy kind a deal, where the guy finds it's ok to live at home till he's 40... Italians r horrible for this.
Or b) they neglect them and are demeaning like the woman in the example.

how ever is the child better with the father only? I'd say no since then they suffer at the hands of a step mother as folks do find new love after they split.

solution: too bad if you "arn't" happy, too bad if the other is fat, or poor, shouldn't have f"em in the first place since once one has children they should be indoctrinated as was the case for thousands of years to grin and bare it @ least for the 16 years to raise a child. both parties are required, and just as a man shouldn't try to raise a daughter alone a woman should not be allowed to raise a boy alone. Even in times past it was not advised a widow/er quickly being paired up by family with a suitable mate. The exception would be same gender... though on this argument i guess we can see where same sex couples stand LOL

And before any think I'm super sexist, alas i am not i am raising my daughter to be as strong as my boys and my eldest knows how to change a diaper, as no parent should leave there kid in shit cause they don't know or want/ or like to do it such men make me want to slap them! In front of others too.
No the divide is a fake one in most areas and the feminist movement lost me at being more worried about the words used then the sentences passed for violent crimes... i mean pick your battles honey! i took woman's studies in university (spares/elective fillers), thought it would pad the resume for later... and before i entered the class i was less "Macho" then i am now, i found by listening to there stance for 3 years it polarized me against them, as with any group of false intellect and a confrontational attitude anyone with some glimmer of intelligence soon leaves the feminist path, seeing it for what it is which is a divisor y tactic.

and the talking heads in the MSM will talk about anything I'm 60 days tomorrow off CNN like the banking system i think I'm now leaving the MSM behind as well too much to do to listen to there non stop babble and deceptions.
Remember Knowledge is the only thing THEY can't take from you, and Knowledge is Know how, and Know how is Power!!!

Live long and Prosper!!!! Have a plan beyond words, and worry not of why the storm is coming as to how you're going to survive in it!!!!

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!
01-17-2011, 11:12 PM,
"feminism is a jew thing" what the fuck??? thats not even logical. i think you will find its a female thing. ask them.
01-18-2011, 08:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-18-2011, 08:56 AM by Deathaniel.)
it was mentioned in the above article about the relationship to jews... but i mentioned it's true reason which was to divide and weaken the family unit. divided we're so much easier to conquer. and have no doubt it's conquest they wish for, nearly got it! Lucky for some, times almost out hee hee hee
Remember Knowledge is the only thing THEY can't take from you, and Knowledge is Know how, and Know how is Power!!!

Live long and Prosper!!!! Have a plan beyond words, and worry not of why the storm is coming as to how you're going to survive in it!!!!

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!
01-18-2011, 11:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-18-2011, 11:52 AM by Infinite.)
(01-17-2011, 05:21 PM)rsol Wrote: blame it on the feminists, blame it on the jews, blame it on the boogey.....

he could just be a fucking nut. we do have them in this world.

No one's blaming the feminists for the shooting, it was the feminists that blamed masculinity for the shooting. That's what the article that I posted is about, it's a response to an article that a feminist wrote for the Guardian newspaper making that argument
(01-17-2011, 11:12 PM)rsol Wrote: "feminism is a jew thing" what the fuck??? thats not even logical. i think you will find its a female thing. ask them.

Just sayin':

Jewish feminists

This is an incomplete list, which may never be able to satisfy certain standards for completeness. Revisions and additions are welcome.

* Bella Abzug
* Kathy Acker
* Rachel Adler
* Larisa Alexandrovna
* Gloria Allred
* Rebecca Alpert
* Hanne Blank
* Lisa Bloom
* Judy Blume
* Daniel Boyarin
* David Brooks (journalist)
* Susan Brownmiller
* Judith Butler
* Aviva Cantor
* Judy Chicago
* Hedwig Dohm
* Andrea Dworkin
* Eve Ensler
* Amy Eilberg
* Sandy Eisenberg Sasso
* Susan Estrich
* Susan Faludi
* Shulamith Firestone
* Betty Friedan
* Sarah Michelle Gellar
* Ruth Bader Ginsburg
* Emma Goldman
* Elyse Goldstein
* Lynn Gottlieb
* Blu Greenberg
* Tina Grimberg
* Charlotte Haldane
* Nina Hartley
* Tova Hartman
* Judith Hauptman
* Dorothy Ray Healey
* Brenda Howard
* Sara Hurwitz
* Paula Hyman
* Elfriede Jelinek
* Erica Jong
* Roberta Kalechofsky
* Michael Kimmel
* Lydia Rabinowitsch-Kempner
* Naomi Klein
* Edith Konecky
* Barbara Kruger
* Anna Kuliscioff
* Michele Landsberg
* Lori Hope Lefkovitz
* Gerda Lerner
* Ariel Levy
* Fanny Lewald
* Rosa Luxemburg
* Frederica Sagor Maas
* Hana Meisel
* Annie Nathan Meyer
* Jennifer Miller
* Haviva Ner-David
* Martha Nussbaum
* Tillie Olsen
* Judith Plaskow
* Rachel Pollack
* Katha Pollitt
* Sally Priesand
* Trude Weiss-Rosmarin
* Tamar Ross
* Muriel Rukeyser
* Zalman Schachter-Shalomi
* Rosika Schwimmer
* Mendel Shapiro
* Christina Hoff Sommers
* Sandy Eisenberg Sasso
* Susan Sontag
* Daniel Sperber
* Gertrude Stein
* Gloria Steinem
* Sandra Steingraber
* Cathy Young
* Yona Wallach
* Wendy Wasserstein
* Trude Weiss-Rosmarin
* Naomi Weisstein
* Ruth Westheimer
* Naomi Wolf
* Joel B. Wolowelsky
* Elizabeth Wurtzel

Most of the founders and the big names of the ideology
01-18-2011, 06:36 PM,
list of women feminists

* Bella Abzug
* Kathy Acker
* Rachel Adler
* Larisa Alexandrovna
* Gloria Allred
* Rebecca Alpert
* Hanne Blank
* Lisa Bloom
* Judy Blume
* Daniel Boyarin
* David Brooks (journalist)
* Susan Brownmiller
* Judith Butler
* Aviva Cantor
* Judy Chicago
* Hedwig Dohm
* Andrea Dworkin
* Eve Ensler
* Amy Eilberg
* Sandy Eisenberg Sasso
* Susan Estrich
* Susan Faludi
* Shulamith Firestone
* Betty Friedan
* Sarah Michelle Gellar
* Ruth Bader Ginsburg
* Emma Goldman
* Elyse Goldstein
* Lynn Gottlieb
* Blu Greenberg
* Tina Grimberg
* Charlotte Haldane
* Nina Hartley
* Tova Hartman
* Judith Hauptman
* Dorothy Ray Healey
* Brenda Howard
* Sara Hurwitz
* Paula Hyman
* Elfriede Jelinek
* Erica Jong
* Roberta Kalechofsky
* Michael Kimmel
* Lydia Rabinowitsch-Kempner
* Naomi Klein
* Edith Konecky
* Barbara Kruger
* Anna Kuliscioff
* Michele Landsberg
* Lori Hope Lefkovitz
* Gerda Lerner
* Ariel Levy
* Fanny Lewald
* Rosa Luxemburg
* Frederica Sagor Maas
* Hana Meisel
* Annie Nathan Meyer
* Jennifer Miller
* Haviva Ner-David
* Martha Nussbaum
* Tillie Olsen
* Judith Plaskow
* Rachel Pollack
* Katha Pollitt
* Sally Priesand
* Trude Weiss-Rosmarin
* Tamar Ross
* Muriel Rukeyser
* Zalman Schachter-Shalomi
* Rosika Schwimmer
* Mendel Shapiro
* Christina Hoff Sommers
* Sandy Eisenberg Sasso
* Susan Sontag
* Daniel Sperber
* Gertrude Stein
* Gloria Steinem
* Sandra Steingraber
* Cathy Young
* Yona Wallach
* Wendy Wasserstein
* Trude Weiss-Rosmarin
* Naomi Weisstein
* Ruth Westheimer
* Naomi Wolf
* Joel B. Wolowelsky
* Elizabeth Wurtzel
if someone could please fill in the rest from all the other groups in the world....including those without a creed.

01-19-2011, 01:07 AM,
those aren't all women...
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
01-19-2011, 04:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-19-2011, 04:09 PM by Doc Quack.)
Quote:Feminism is Key to the "Making of a Slave"

November 4, 2009

by Henry Makow Ph.D.

When a reader tipped me to a talk delivered by a slave owner in 1712, entitled "The Making of a Slave," I decided to compare past and present.

Past methods of enslavement were highly sophisticated, and closely resemble modern feminist social engineering.

Willie Lynch was a British slave owner in the West Indies. He was invited to the colony of Virginia in 1712 to teach his methods to slave owners there.

He advised slave owners to foster division, "fear, envy and distrust for control." Pit young versus old, light skinned versus dark skinned and most importantly, male versus female.

In a section called "The Breaking Process of the African Woman," he advocated shifting her dependency from the African male to the slave owner. This is achieved by beating and humiliating the male in front of the female. Then, beating the female if she doesn't get the message. This instills a kind of frigidity.

"We reversed nature by burning and pulling a civilized nigger apart, and bull whipping the other to the point of death, all in her presence. By her being left alone, unprotected, with the male image destroyed, the ordeal caused her to move from her psychological dependent state to a frozen independent state. In this frozen psychological state of independence, she will raise her male and female offspring in reverse roles."

"For fear of the young male's life she will psychologically train him to be mentally weak and dependent, but physically strong. Because she has become psychologically independent, she will train her female offspring to be psychologically independent. What have you got? You've got the nigger woman out front and the nigger man behind and scared. This is a perfect situation of sound sleep and economic."

She will teach her female offspring "to be like herself, independent and negotiable (...we negotiate her at will.)" She will raise her "nigger male offspring to be mentally dependent and weak, but physically strong, in other words body over mind."

"We will mate and breed them and continue the cycle. This is good and sound and long range comprehensive planning."

Sound familiar? We recognize these patterns in the US Black community, and, thanks to the hidden agenda of feminism, increasingly in the White.

AVOIDING SELF CORRECTION

"Willie Lynch" starts to sound like the Cabalist author of "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion."

"By reversing the positions of the male and female savages, we created an orbited cycle that turns on its own axis forever.." But "our experts" warned us of the danger that the mind might correct itself "if it can touch some substantial historical base." They advised us to "shave off the brute's mental history and create a multiplicity of phenomena of illusions, so that each illusion will twirl in its own orbit, sometimes similar to floating balls in a vacuum."

I haven't heard our society described better. Our collective identity (race, religion,nation and family) is being systematically erased and replaced by air. "To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogmas..." G. Brock Chisholm, psychiatrist and co-founder of the World Federation of Mental Health.

Lynch goes on to promote interracial breeding so the slaves are different shades of color befitting different levels of labor "and different values of illusion at each connecting level of labor."

"Cross breeding niggers means taking so many drops of good white blood and putting them into as many nigger women as possible, varying the drops by the various tones that you want, and then letting them breed with each other until another cycle of color appears as you desire."

In Orwellian fashion, Lynch concludes by stressing the importance of creating a new language befitting slavery. "We must completely annihilate the mother tongue of the new nigger..."
Again sounding like a Cabalist, he says, "language is a peculiar institution. It leads to the heart of a people. The more a foreigner knows about the language of a country the more he is able to move through all levels of that society. Therefore if the foreigner is an enemy, the country is vulnerable to attack or invasion of a foreign culture."

For example, the slave should learn the term "hog pen" but never "house."

CONCLUSION

Some people think this speech is apocryphal. The language has been modernized. Was the term "nigger" used in 1712?

However, Blacks seem to think the speech is genuine. It is on many Black websites.

The point is that we are being socially engineered to be slaves in much the same way as Blacks were, and by the very same people.

The modern female has been "frozen psychologically" and now depends on the slave owner (government, corporation) for her security. The modern male is emasculated, strong in body but not in mind, grateful to be allowed to serve a master, often a woman.
01-19-2011, 07:59 PM,
worthy of a thanks in it's clarity and truth with out the worry of if it's "ok" to say. and where did Europeans learn slavery from? and I'm sure if the records existed we would learn Willie had learned his craft elsewhere, or from others doctrine.

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!
01-20-2011, 04:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-20-2011, 04:23 AM by Infinite.)
Hateful Quotes From Feminists

These are actual quotes from a variety of mainstream feminists, stating their opinions and positions. The one common denominator is the obvious and blatant hatred of men. No reputable Father's Rights advocate could get away with making statements such as these- any man daring to say these kinds of things about women would instantly be branded a "gender-supremacist".

"In a patriarchal society all heterosexual intercourse is rape because women, as a group, are not strong enough to give meaningful consent." Catherine MacKinnon in Professing Feminism: Cautionary Tales from the Strange World of Women's Studies, p. 129..

"I claim that rape exists any time sexual intercourse occurs when it has not been initiated by the woman, out of her own genuine affection and desire." From Robin Morgan, "Theory and Practice: Pornography and Rape" in "Going too Far," 1974. .

"When a woman reaches orgasm with a man she is only collaborating with the patriarchal system, eroticizing her own oppression..." Sheila Jeffrys .

"Heterosexual intercourse is the pure, formalized expression of contempt for women's bodies." Andrea Dworkin

"Sex is the cross on which women are crucified ... Sex can only be adequately defined as universal rape." Hodee Edwards, ‘Rape defines Sex’

"Women have always been the primary victims of war. Women lose their husbands, their fathers, their sons in combat." Hillary Clinton, First Ladies' Conference on Domestic Violence in San Salvador, El Salvador on Nov. 17, 1998

"MAN: ... an obsolete life form... an ordinary creature who needs to be watched ... a contradictory baby-man ..."
"TESTOSTERONE POISONING: ... 'Until now it has been though that the level of testosterone in men is normal simply because they have it. But if you consider how abnormal their behavior is, then you are led to the hypothesis that almost all men are suffering from 'testosterone poisoning.'" from A Feminist Dictionary", ed. Kramarae and Treichler, Pandora Press, 1985

"Patriarchy requires violence or the subliminal threat of violence in order to maintain itself... The most dangerous situation for a woman is not an unknown man in the street, or even the enemy in wartime, but a husband or lover in the isolation of their home." Gloria Steinem in Revolution from Within: A Book of Self-Esteem, pp. 259-61..

"Women take their roles of caretakers very seriously and when they hear of someone who's taken advantage of a child, they react more strongly than men do." - Kathleen C. Faller, professor of social work at the University of Michigan

"I believe that women have a capacity for understanding and compassion which a man structurally does not have, does not have it because he cannot have it. He's just incapable of it." - Former Congresswoman Barbara Jordan

Melbourne City Councilwoman Pat Poole announced her opposition to renaming a street for Martin Luther King: "I wonder if he really accomplished things, or if he just stirred people up and caused a lot of riots."

"Our culture is depicting sex as rape so that men and women will become interested in it." Naomi Wolf, The Beauty Myth, p. 138..

"Under patriarchy, no woman is safe to live her life, or to love, or to mother children. Under patriarchy, every woman is a victim, past, present, and future. Under patriarchy, every woman's daughter is a victim, past, present, and future. Under patriarchy, every woman's son is her potential betrayer and also the inevitable rapist or exploiter of another woman," Andrea Dworkin, Liberty, p.58..

"Compare victims' reports of rape with women's reports of sex. They look a lot alike....[T]he major distinction between intercourse (normal) and rape (abnormal) is that the normal happens so often that one cannot get anyone to see anything wrong with it." Catherine MacKinnon, quoted in Christina Hoff Sommers, "Hard-Line Feminists Guilty of Ms.-Representation," Wall Street Journal, November 7, 1991.

"The fact is that the process of killing - both rape and battery are steps in that process- is the prime sexual act for men in reality and/or in imagination.". Andrea Dworkin, Letters from a War Zone, p. 22..

"Man's discovery that his genitalia could serve as a weapon to generate fear must rank as one of the most important discoveries of prehistoric times, along with the use of fire, and the first crude stone axe." Susan Brownmiller, Against Our Will: Men, Women, and Rape, p. 5..

"The newest variations on this distressingly ancient theme center on hormones and DNA: men are biologically aggressive; their fetal brains were awash in androgen; their DNA, in order to perpetuate itself, hurls them into murder and rape." Andrea Dworkin, Letters from a War Zone, p. 114..

When asked: "You [Greer] were once quoted as saying your idea of the ideal man is a woman with a dick. Are you still that way inclined?"
Dr Greer (denying that she said it): "I have a great deal of difficulty with the idea of the ideal man. As far as I'm concerned, men are the product of a damanged gene. They pretend to be normal but what they're doing sitting there with benign smiles on their faces is they're manufacturing sperm. They do it all the time. They never stop. I mean, we women are more reasonable. We pop one follicle every 28 days, whereas they are producing 400 million sperm for each ejaculation, most of which don't take place anywhere near an ovum. I don't know that the ecosphere can tolerate it." Germaine Greer, at a Hilton Hotel literary lunch, promoting her book #34; The Change-- Women, Aging and the Menopause#34; . From a newsreport dated 14/11/91

"One can know everything and still be unable to accept the fact that sex and murder are fused in the male consciousness, so that the one without the imminent possibly of the other is unthinkable and impossible." Andrea Dworkin, Letters from a War Zone, p. 21..

"Cosmetic surgery and the ideology of self-improvement may have made women's hope for legal recourse to justice obsolete." Naomi Wolf, The Beauty Myth, p. 55..

"Sex as desired by the class that dominates women is held by that class to be elemental, urgent, necessary, even if or even though it appears to require the repudiation of any claim women might have to full human standing. In the subordination of women, inequality itself is sexualized, made into the experience of sexual pleasure, essential to sexual desire." Andrea Dworkin, Letters from a War Zone, p. 265..

"AIDS education will not get very far until young men are taught how not to rape young women and how to eroticize trust and consent; and until young women are supported in the way they need to be redefining their desires." Naomi Wolf, The Beauty Myth, p. 168..

"In everything men make, they hollow out a central place for death, let its rancid smell contaminate every dimension of whatever still survives. Men especially love murder. In art they celebrate it, and in life they commit it. They embrace murder as if life without it would be devoid of passion, meaning, and action, as if murder were solace, still their sobs as they mourn the empitness and alienation of their lives." Andrea Dworkin, Letters from a War Zone, p. 214..

"One of the reasons that women are kept in a state of economic degradation- because that's what it is for most women- is because that is the best way to keep women sexually available." Andrea Dworkin, Letters from a War Zone, p. 145..

"Romance is rape embellished with meaningful looks." Andrea Dworkin in the Philadelphia Inquirer, May 21, 1995..

"Ninety-five percent of women's experiences are about being a victim. Or about being an underdog, or having to survive...women didn't go to Vietnam and blow up things up. They are not Rambo." Jodie Foster in The New York Times Magazine, January 6, 1991, p. 19..

"All men are rapists and that's all they are." Marilyn French in People, February 20, 1983..

"All men benefit from rape, because all men benefit from the fact that women are not free in this society; that women cower; that women are afraid; that women cannot assert the rights that we have, limited as those rights are, because of the ubiquitous presence of rape." Andrea Dworkin, Letters from a War Zone, p. 142..

"Men who are unjustly accused of rape can sometime gain from the experience." Catherine Comins, Vassar College Assistant Dean of Student Life in Time, June 3, 1991, p. 52..

"We have long known that rape has been a way of terrorizing us and keeping us in subjection. Now we also know that we have participated, although unwittingly, in the rape of our minds." Historian Gerda Lerner in Who Stole Feminism: How Women Have Betrayed Women, p. 55..

"Only with the occasional celebrity crime do we allow ourselves to think the nearly unthinkable: that the family may not be the ideal and perfect living arrangement after all - that it can be a nest of pathology and a cradle of gruesome violence,... Even in the ostensibly "functional," nonviolent family, where no one is killed or maimed, feelings are routinely bruised and often twisted out of shape. There is the slap or the put-down that violates a child's shaky sense of self, the cold, distracted stare that drives a spouse to tears, the little digs and rivalries... Barbara Ehrenreich in Time Magazine

"The nuclear family is a hotbed of violence and depravity." Gordon Fitch

"How will the family unit be destroyed? ...[T]he demand alone will throw the whole ideology of the family into question, so that women can begin establishing a community of work with each other and we can fight collectively. Women will feel freer to leave their husbands and become economically independent, either through a job or welfare." Roxanne Dunbar in Female Liberation

"Feminists have long criticized marriage as a place of oppression, danger, and drudgery for women. Barbara Findlen, "Is Marriage the Answer? Ms Magazine, May - June, 1995

"We can't destroy the inequities between men and women until we destroy marriage. Robin Morgan, from Sisterhood Is Powerful (ed), 1970, p. 537

"Marriage as an institution developed from rape as a practice. Rape, originally defined as abduction, became marriage by capture. Marriage meant the taking was to extend in time, to be not only use of but possession of, or ownership. Only when manhood is dead--and it will perish when ravaged femininity no longer sustains it" Andrea Dworkin

"The cultural institutions which embody and enforce those interlocked aberrations--for instance, law, art, religion, nation-states, the family, tribe, or commune based on father-right--these institutions are real and they must be destroyed." Andrea Dworkin

"I was struck by what a beneficial alternative to the nuclear family this arrangement [communal housing and child raising] was for these women and children." Lenore Walker, after visiting one of the early shelters for battered women, as cited in The Battered Woman, p.195

"The nuclear family must be destroyed, and people must find better ways of living together.... Whatever its ultimate meaning, the break-up of families now is an objectively revolutionary process.... No woman should have to deny herself any opportunities because of her special responsibilities to her children... Families will be finally destroyed only when a revolutionary social and economic organization permits people's needs for love and security to be met in ways that do not impose divisions of labor, or any external roles, at all." Linda Gordon, "Functions of the Family," WOMEN: A Journal of Liberation, Fall, 1969

"God is going to change. We women... will change the world so much that He won't fit anymore." Naomi Goldenberg, Changing of the Gods: Feminism and the End of Traditional Religions (Quoted at beginning of From Father God to Mother Earth)

"We are, as a sex, infinitely superior to men..." Elizabeth Stanton, One Woman, One Vote, Wheeler, p. 58

"Who cares how men feel or what they do or whether they suffer? They have had over 2000 years to dominate and made a complete hash of it. Now it is our turn. My only comment to men is, if you don't like it, bad luck - and if you get in my way I'll run you down." Signed: Liberated Women, Boronia. (Herald-Sun, Melbourne, Australia - 9 February 1996)
Why did Alex Jones not call that Naomi Wolf bitch out for her man hatred when he interviewed her about her stupid book those times?
01-24-2011, 09:31 AM,
I hope that the Jewish angle didn't derail this discussion, I think we need to talk about feminism more and what it's done to society. Henry Makow shouldn't be the only voice in the movement discussing it

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Admitted Zionist Biden Backs Israeli actions h3rm35 0 351 06-03-2010, 11:37 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  US 'to be blamed' in case of Israeli strike on Iran: Bolton TriWooOx 0 390 08-07-2009, 08:06 AM
Last Post: TriWooOx