Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Climate Change - The Geology
04-17-2009, 12:28 AM,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VDDNgl-UPk...feature=related

There are 4 more parts which you should easily be able to find.

MMM
Give me the judgment of balanced minds in preference to laws every time. Codes and manuals create patterned behavior. All patterned behavior tends to go unquestioned, gathering destructive momentum.
- Darwi Odrade
04-19-2009, 08:25 PM,
nothing like viewing millions of years of climate change depicted with 3 squiggly lines.
04-22-2009, 09:46 PM,
[Image: stop.jpg]

He voiced all my concerns, and raised one or two circumstances where I fell into absolute agreement with him, and thereafter held my attention.

If it is true that all these circumstances he mentions are not part of the earth climate simulation program, then frankly I must wonder what the purpose of this program is?
04-22-2009, 10:35 PM,
Good find max..-min... , Thanks.
An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi

Each of us is put here in this time and this place to personally decide the future of humankind.
Did you think you were put here for something less?
Chief Arvol Looking Horse
04-29-2009, 05:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-29-2009, 05:43 PM by rsol.)
i need to find that video made by a Scottish professor. He made it for his students after they had watched the "great global warming swindle" on C4. He very eloquently explained alot of this. Ill have a look for it. The proponents of global warming are not going to put things like solar flares into their models would they. they were only discovered like about 20 seconds ago. orbits of planets and sun temperatures would never be put in. we only discovered planetary wobble when Ian Plimar talked about it.

Im amazed at the selective way in which information is drilled out. If you believe that humans have no effect on the planet that they live on, why on earth could you imagine that these scientists would have looked into all the facts. Im a bit bored of debating facts with believers. Science works on looking at the facts and making a summary. observation THEN conclusion.

Even without any facts or figures. its simple logic within itself. the Earth is a finite resource. It can only hold so much. most countries now import most of their fuels. why? because they have used up all of their local resources. Cars have a terrible effect on local populations, human and animal alike. trees are none too happy next to a road. why do people think that by killing everything that is a carbon sink and producing more and more chemicals, burning more and more stuff, that the planet will just do what its always done. Its not the same planet as before. You dont need to BELIEVE that the earth is a finite resource.

http://www.durangobill.com/Swindle_Swindle.html

read this one for a more informed rebuttal while i try and find the video.

Please understand that i am opposed to carbon tax as it is just a way for companies to bribe themselves out of responsibility. THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE EVIDENCE IS MADE UP.
05-04-2009, 11:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-04-2009, 11:52 AM by JazzRoc.)
That's a good post, RSOL. I agree with every word of it.:thumbup:

RSOL's inserted link

Sensational.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information The Singularity: Five Technologies That Will Change the World (and One That Won't) FastTadpole 10 4,603 01-28-2014, 05:53 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Astrophysicist Piers Corbyn explains the whole Global Warming aka Climate Change scam icosaface 3 2,008 05-11-2012, 02:17 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  Warmlist - A Complete List of Things Caused By Global Warming / Climate Change SerialExpLain 32 6,670 11-16-2011, 06:13 AM
Last Post: icosaface
  HAARP-The Military Pandora's Box-Electromagnetic Manipulation of the Earth's Climate h3rm35 0 2,027 03-03-2010, 10:34 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Top climate change adviser calls for honesty from scientists in global warming debate TriWooOx 0 634 01-27-2010, 08:24 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  UN climate panel incorrectly linked global warming to rise in natural disasters TriWooOx 0 648 01-24-2010, 03:44 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  UN climate body admits 'mistake' on Himalayan glaciers TriWooOx 1 1,022 01-21-2010, 09:30 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Copenhagen climate conference: Nick Griffin calls world leaders mass murderers TriWooOx 3 1,054 12-16-2009, 09:25 AM
Last Post: humbug
Rainbow Environmental Modification Techniques (ENMOD) and Climate Change plasticfan 0 1,415 12-08-2009, 05:47 PM
Last Post: plasticfan
  Does having children contribute to climate change? drummer 1 746 11-19-2009, 05:48 AM
Last Post: hilly7