Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The One Question Test
04-17-2009, 04:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-17-2009, 04:02 AM by jack.)
The One Question Test
> The One (1) Question Test

This test only has one question, but it's a very important one. By giving an honest answer, you will discover where you stand morally. The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation in which you will have to make a decision. Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous.

> THE SITUATION:

You are in Florida , Miami to be specific. There is chaos all around you caused by a hurricane with severe flooding. This is a flood of biblical proportions. You are photojournalist working for a major newspaper, and you're caught in the middle of this epic disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless.

You're trying to shoot career-making photos There are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing under the water. Nature is unleashing all of its destructive fury.

===============================================

> THE TEST:

Suddenly you see a man and a woman in the water. They are fighting for their lives, trying not to be taken down with the debris. You move closer. Somehow They look familiar. You suddenly realize who they are.
It's Barack Obama and Nancy Pelosi!!
At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take them under forever.
You have two options:
You can save their lives or you can shoot a dramatic Pulitzer Prize winning photo, documenting the deaths of two of the world's most powerful people.

===============================================

> THE QUESTION:

Here's the question, and please give an honest answer...

Would you select high contrast color film, or would you go with the classic simplicity of black and white?

:P
&Alice laughed, &There's no use trying,& she said: &one can't believe impossible things.& &I daresay you haven't had much practice,& said the Queen. &When I was your age I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.&
- Lewis Carroll

&Things are seldom as they seem ... Skim milk masquerades as cream.&
- Gilbert and Sullivan (Pinafore)

At NASA, it really is rocket science, and the decision makers really are rocket scientists.
But a body of research that is getting more and more attention points to the ways that smart people working collectively can be dumber than the sum of their parts. .. Irwin Janis? &Groupthink:& is a mode of thinking that people engage in when they are deeply involved in a cohesive in-group, when the members' striving for unanimity override realistic appraisals ? It is the triumph of concurrence over good sense, and authority over expertise.&
-John Schwartz & Matthew L. Wade
04-17-2009, 04:20 AM,
The One Question Test
Thank you jack, I needed that. :laughkick:
04-17-2009, 08:18 AM,
The One Question Test
That was... unexpected! :fool:

I'd save them both, they're puppets anyway.
04-17-2009, 08:29 AM,
The One Question Test
Black and white seems historical, Id choose that! Did I pass?
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
04-17-2009, 02:17 PM,
The One Question Test
Save their asses, then take some pics later. B)
If Thine I that I spy with my own little I Doeth Offend thee ; Pluck It out.

04-17-2009, 07:24 PM,
The One Question Test
LOL...

i'll bring this to the dinner table tonight!

thanks jack!

:crazy:
04-18-2009, 10:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-18-2009, 10:44 AM by kevlar.)
The One Question Test
i would go with high contrast colour film. hahaha
04-18-2009, 10:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-18-2009, 10:59 AM by ---.)
The One Question Test
with enough cameras the whole thing could even be turned in a hologram. I don't know if I'd try and save them or not *shrugs*
04-19-2009, 12:08 PM,
The One Question Test
I thought it was funny,
tho I would like to think that everyone here would save them

a hologram that would be something
&Alice laughed, &There's no use trying,& she said: &one can't believe impossible things.& &I daresay you haven't had much practice,& said the Queen. &When I was your age I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.&
- Lewis Carroll

&Things are seldom as they seem ... Skim milk masquerades as cream.&
- Gilbert and Sullivan (Pinafore)

At NASA, it really is rocket science, and the decision makers really are rocket scientists.
But a body of research that is getting more and more attention points to the ways that smart people working collectively can be dumber than the sum of their parts. .. Irwin Janis? &Groupthink:& is a mode of thinking that people engage in when they are deeply involved in a cohesive in-group, when the members' striving for unanimity override realistic appraisals ? It is the triumph of concurrence over good sense, and authority over expertise.&
-John Schwartz & Matthew L. Wade
04-20-2009, 11:24 AM,
The One Question Test
id ask when FEMA were coming.
04-20-2009, 08:10 PM,
The One Question Test
Quote:id ask when FEMA were coming.

:laughkick:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am decided to get drunk as fuck tday.."ask me a question" Frank2 14 1,931 05-10-2013, 03:38 PM
Last Post: Frank2
  Looking for way to test my caller id out of state? Weyland 11 2,299 05-08-2013, 08:48 PM
Last Post: jaredsten
Question A question to all .. FastTadpole 5 925 10-19-2012, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Anarchist
  Can anyone help me answer this burning question? yeti 9 1,245 06-26-2012, 10:36 PM
Last Post: rsol
  Personality Disorder Test TheQleaner 4 1,458 11-28-2009, 11:08 PM
Last Post: mastermg
  No Topic, Quick Question cope 9 1,277 10-31-2009, 01:27 AM
Last Post: eggplant
  Cassetteboy vs Nick Griffin vs Question Time --- 4 710 10-26-2009, 02:54 AM
Last Post: ---
  A Question to all yeti 9 1,363 08-09-2009, 07:28 PM
Last Post: April
  Right Wing US conspiracists question Obama's birth certificate TriWooOx 3 690 07-27-2009, 06:43 AM
Last Post: BlindTheAllSeeingEye
  the consciousness question triplesix 22 2,390 05-07-2009, 11:13 AM
Last Post: triplesix