Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Massive Black Bird and Fish Deaths happening in Louisiana, Maryland, Brazil, Sweden and Worldwide
01-04-2011, 08:08 PM,
Massive black bird deaths now happening in Louisiana
Quote:Hundreds of dead and dying birds littered a quarter-mile stretch of highway in Pointe Coupee Parish on Monday as motorists drove over and around them.

State biologists are trying to determine what led to the deaths of the estimated 500 red-winged blackbirds and starlings on La. 1 just down the road from Pointe Coupee Central High School.

The discovery of the dead birds — some of which were lying face down, clumped in groups, while others were face up with their wings outstretched and rigid legs pointing upward — comes just three days after more than 3,000 blackbirds rained down from the sky in Beebe, Ark.

Necropsies performed Monday on the birds in Arkansas showed the birds suffered internal injuries that formed blood clots leading to their deaths, The Associated Press reported.

In Louisiana, biologists with the state Department of Wildlife and Fisheries spent part of the day Monday scooping up some of the birds in Pointe Coupee Parish to be sent for testing at labs in Georgia and Wisconsin.

The remaining carcasses were still on the roadway, on the shoulder and in drainage ditches Monday afternoon as some motorists sped past, flattening birds lying in the roadway, while other drivers slowed down to gawk.

State Wildlife Veterinarian Jim LaCour said he planned to drive to Pointe Coupee to pick up some of the bird carcasses to study.

Lab tests could take several weeks to come up with an explanation for the deaths, and LaCour declined to speculate on possible causes; however, he did say massive bird deaths have been known to occur in the state in the past, albeit in smaller numbers.

“Underlying disease, starvation and cold fronts where birds can’t get their body heat up” have caused similar occurrences “in various species over the years,” he said.

LaCour said some of the bird samples will be sent to the U.S. Geological Survey’s National Wildlife Center in Wisconsin for analysis.

USGS spokesman Paul Slota said Monday afternoon he was unaware of the mass deaths in Louisiana, but he expects bird samples taken from the Arkansas occurrence on New Year’s Eve to arrive Tuesday in Wisconsin.

Slota also declined to speculate on a cause for the deaths, but he said a search of USGS records shows there have been 16 events in the past 30 years involving blackbirds where at least 1,000 of the birds have died seemingly all at once.

“These large events do take place,” he said. “It’s not terribly unusual.”

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/01/massive-black-bird-deaths-now-happening-in-louisiana/
The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall. - Che Guevara

Resistance Films Youtube Channel

TriWooOx Podcast
01-05-2011, 10:58 AM,
RE: Massive black bird deaths now happening in Louisiana
(01-04-2011, 08:08 PM)TriWooOx Wrote: .........................
Necropsies performed Monday on the birds in Arkansas showed the birds suffered internal injuries that formed blood clots leading to their deaths, The Associated Press reported.
A near miss of lightning discharge, or a tornado could give those injuries.

A more likely explanation is a plasma discharge, such as HAARP can bring to bear on a particular location, and the birds got into the beam.

Alternatively, sonic cannon weapon discharge made by Raytheon could also give the internal injuries with blood clots, but if that were used, the noise would have been heard, unless they are now using ultrasonic frequencies.

Kind Regards.

Umbrellaman Puter

[Image: teleportani.gif] From a small island, far away.........
01-05-2011, 11:59 AM,
Well here's a theory from all I heard so far and since there is no disclosure it allows the theories to burgeon and weave themselves albeit with a few fear plants no doubt.

Facts are it was stormy and there were millions of birds in the sky. There are usually deemed as pests in them thar parts of the junction.

Does this location fall on a lay line? Fault line? Any satellite activity? Radio interference? Woodpecker sounds on the HAM? Any independent pictures of the whole panoramic scale of this encompassing all the dead brids in a single aerial shot?

That's the best I've got so far^ I'm sure someone else can do better though without much effort.

Quote:A more likely explanation is a plasma discharge, such as HAARP can bring to bear on a particular location, and the birds got into the beam.

Alternatively, sonic cannon weapon discharge made by Raytheon could also give the internal injuries with blood clots, but if that were used, the noise would have been heard, unless they are now using ultrasonic frequencies.

.. and why is this more likely Umbrellaman? Present the case as you see it and lay it out there. Thanks in advance.

If not I'd have to go with the default lightning and perhaps hail since it goes with the reports of trauma. Now usually birds would avoid these areas but their "radar" may have been messed up with all the wireless shit bouncing around the atmosphere. Birds can see it and avoid EM "clouds" and get confused and it messes with their navigation system when migrating I hear. Sorry for the non-scientific terms and lack of refs but I'm a bit tight on time and thought I'd drop some thought on this event since I had heard the heartfelt reports...

* A single white dove among the thousands of dead black birds
* The constant referral of the event as "like a movie"
* Frequent comparison with the Hitchcock flick The Birds
* A single live bird was in the carnage pecking at the victims of the avian holocaust, perhaps in search of loved ones..

Not that I don't care at all but can we say overly dramatic rendition? Any reports on the THOUSANDS of PEOPLE dying in the Congo or Nigeria (working on the story still myself) in these news outlets??

I heard a 1000 birds over a quarter mile first then I heard 2000, then I heard 1000s of fish any hard numbers yet from an official or unofficial source yet. Whatever the case it's a very small percentage (0.1% tops) of the millions (if that's right) birds in the sky there are clumped up as the eyewitness reports say -- but yeah all at once is cause for investigation.

300 Ducks died in a tailings pond here in Northern Alberta and the media was all over and still are it for years now. The courts are involved. Not forgiving it as Esso / Syncrude / Suncore / Shell / Husky / PetroChina / PetroCanada or who ever it was and is need to be quite a lot more ecologically sensitive to the habitat and the wildlife when it comes to oil processing. On the other hand we got 10s of thousands dying in publicly funded Samsung (and other) Wind Power farms and no one bats an eye.

It's been on the news (MSM and Alternative) a lot so they want us to concentrate on it. "LOOK HERE" screams the media ... But why? Could be a lot of things. Environmental, Secret Government Ops, Aliens, Russians, Chinese .. nothing good with all this End Times panic they're stirring up into.

Control your reaction and those around you. Outside forces are banking on the predictable reaction. Do what a manipulator would least expect. Ask yourself what that is?
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
01-05-2011, 01:17 PM,
I think whatever they are doing with chemtrails is causing the mass species' collapses we're seeing recently.

Whatever they are pumping into the atmosphere, these animals are having an acute reaction to it. Maybe these birds and fish are not this case. Let's not forget the region is basically coated in a sheen of oil now. But I definitely think the honey bee and now bumble bee population collapses are chemtrail related.

Really I am not surprised by massive animal deaths because so much of the biosphere is off kilter. Between the chemtrails, pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers, electromagnetic pollution, habitat loss, salinization, pharmaceutical exposure, etc. it is remarkable there isn't more extinction.

I'm not saying these stories aren't designed to drum up end of times hysteria, but I don't think they are entirely exaggerated or faked. It seems plausible. Electromagnetic, chemical, sonic, scalar, all feasible. I think the recent heavy rains in Australia that resulted in flash floods could possibly be a weather modification experiment gone awry; or ultra-modern Cold War attack. Scientists in the UAE claim they have mastered creating rain. Many countries now claim to possess this technology.

We are allowed to know so little about what they do.
&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
01-05-2011, 01:48 PM,
Quote:Scientists in the UAE claim they have mastered creating rain.

The US Military has admittedly utilized rainmaking tactics since the Vietnam War to further washout the supply lines.

More than enough strong evidence of weather manipulation is scattered throughout this forum and in and outside of official channels and documents.

This being one of my personal favorite citations:

China Creates Artificial Snow Storm… Again
[Image: China-Snow2.JPG]
http://www.weirdasianews.com/2009/11/14/china-creates-artificial-snow-storm/

But yes indeedy -- environmentally something has got to give. There is no such thing as a stable climate, solar, cosmic, galactic and/or anthropomorphically things are a chaingin'.

I suppose we can do our best not to totally fuck things over though - I don't mean stop breathing (Ack -- CO2 is poison!!) and it's certainly not limited to stopping oil spills by BP et al.
01-05-2011, 03:50 PM,
Dead Birds Fall From Sky In Sweden, Millions Of Dead Fish Found In Maryland, Brazil
The Huffington Post | Travis Walter Donovan First Posted: 01- 5-11 09:11 AM | Updated: 01- 5-11 09:11 AM

Millions of dead fish surfaced in Maryland's Chesapeake Bay in the U.S., Tuesday, while similar unexplained mass fish deaths occurred across the world in Brazil and New Zealand. On Wednesday, 50 birds were found dead on a street in Sweden. The news comes after recents reports of mysterious massive bird and fish deaths days prior in Arkansas and Louisiana.

The Baltimore Sun reports that an estimated 2 million fish were found dead in the Chesapeake Bay, mostly adult spot with some juvenile croakers in the mix, as well. Maryland Department of the Environment spokesperson Dawn Stoltzfus says "cold-water stress" is believed to be the culprit. She told The Sun that similar large winter fish deaths were documented in 1976 and 1980.

ParanaOnline reports that 100 tons of sardines, croaker and catfish have washed up in Brazilian fishing towns since last Thursday. The cause of the deaths is unknown, with an imbalance in the environment, chemical pollution, or accidental release from a fishing boat all suggested by local officials.

In New Zealand, hundreds of dead snapper fish washed up on Coromandel Peninsula beaches, many found with their eyes missing, The New Zealand Herald reports. A Department of Conservation official allegedly claims the fish were starving due to weather conditions.

While all three events are likely unrelated, they come after recent reports of mysterious dead birds falling from the sky in both Arkansas and Louisiana. Thousands of dead birds were found in Beebe, Arkansas on New Year's Eve, and a few days later, around 500 of the same species were found 300 miles south in Louisiana. In the days prior to New Year's, nearly 100,000 fish surfaced in an Arkansas river 100 miles west of Beebe. Officials are now saying that fireworks likely caused the Arkansas bird deaths, and power lines may be to blame for the death of the birds in Louisiana.

Some remain skeptical of the explanations. Dan Cristol, a biology professor and co-founder of the Institute for Integrative Bird Behavior Studies at the College of William & Mary, told the AP that he was hesitant to believe fireworks were to blame unless "somebody blew something into the roost, literally blowing the birds into the sky."

Wednesday, officials in Sweden reported the finding of 50 dead birds on a street, suggesting that cold weather or fireworks were the likely culprit.

Bird deaths and fish kills at smaller numbers aren't all that uncommon, though the size and proximity of some of the recent events have led people to allege their relation, though officials deny the frequency of these wildlife deaths as being anything other than coincidence.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/05/dead-birds-fall-from-sky-_n_804591.html
“Everything Popular Is Wrong” - Oscar Wilde
01-05-2011, 04:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-05-2011, 05:18 PM by SiLVa.)
At 1st I thought it could be some kind of biological/chemical weapons testing, but coudnt really be sure of that without seeing any tests done on the dead animals. So I stopped looking into that angle...but then I see this article this morning about a former U.S. military/Bush administration official who was murdered and found dumped in a Delaware landfill.
from the articke linked above:
Quote:His military career included serving in the office of the Secretary of Defense and writing a manual on the effectiveness of biological and chemical weapons, which recommended that the United States not use biological weapons.

Now Im wondering whether hes had any connections to any research involving biological/chemical warefare agents. All the info on him that is being given is pretty vague.

Anyone know more about this Mitre Corporation? Besides the very obvious connections to the U.S. Department of Defense, and other government departments.

http://www.muckety.com/MITRE-Corporation/5002363.muckety
Quote:OVERVIEW
The missions and core competencies of MITRE's FFRDCs support the diverse research and development requirements of our sponsors. Developing long-term relationships with our sponsors enables us to achieve a deep understanding of evolving roles, issues, and challenges, as well as to provide institutional memory to a wide variety of projects and programs.

Since our founding in 1958, MITRE has expanded beyond our original role as a systems engineering company working on national defense issues. As our government's challenges have evolved over time, MITRE has responded by adding numerous technical and organizational capabilities that serve a range of customers across the spectrum of civil and military agencies. These capabilities range from information technology and cybersecurity to large-scale enterprise transformation and aviation safety. Moreover, our ability to share knowledge across the corporation means that expertise grows continually as lessons learned for one customer are applied to the needs of others.

MITRE Scientists and Engineers

MITRE scientists and engineers provide our customers with a unique combination of broad operational knowledge and in-depth technical skills through our federally funded research and development centers.

MITRE also maintains its own independent research and development program, in which MITRE staff explore new technologies that may provide the answers to the near-term and far-term challenges of our customers. In these research projects, MITRE experts develop concepts and prototypes that may be transferred to government organizations. As the manager of FFRDCs working in the public interest, MITRE also transfers technology to the public whenever appropriate.

Edit: some interesting points made by Michael Savage in his radio broadcast yesterday, I posted the Video here
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
01-05-2011, 07:16 PM,
Mass bird and fish deaths becoming worldwide phenomenon
Quote:The mysterious deaths of thousands of birds and fish is no longer confined to the US.

About 50 to 100 dead birds were discovered on a highway in central Sweden Tuesday. Scientists don't know what killed the jackdaws but one veterinarian suspects they may have been frightened by fireworks and then run over by a car.

"We have received information from local residents last night," County veterinarian Robert ter Horst told the Swedish site The Local. "Our main theory is that the birds were scared away because of the fireworks and landed on the road, but couldn't fly away from the stress and were hit by a car."

"We will continue to look at whether there are other theories, but then we have to do an autopsy on the birds. The birds just now are in a car on the way to a laboratory in Uppsala. We don't know exactly what happened yet, but we will continue the investigation," he added.

The Brazillian site Paraná-Online noted that 100 tons of fish have turned up dead off the coast of Paraná since last Thursday.

According to Google Translate, the site reported that the fish included sardine, croaker and catfish.

"On Thursday we began to realize very dead fish," Edmir Manoel Ferreira, president of the Federation of Fishermen's Colony of Parana, said. "Only one community came to bury 15 tons. We are experiencing a very sad situation on the coast."

"We will wait to see what happened, but speculations suggest that fish may have died due to an environmental imbalance, dropping a fishing boat or leakage of chemicals," Captain Edson Oliveira Avila, regional coordinator of Civil Defense in the Paraná region, told Paraná-Online.

Residents of Beebe, Arkansas awoke Saturday to find thousands of dead birds across a 1.5-square-mile area. The estimate was raised from a thousand dead red-winged blackbirds to about 5,000 Monday.

John Fitzpatrick, director of Cornell University's ornithology lab in Ithaca, N.Y., suspects violent weather in the deaths.

"It's probable that thousands of birds were asleep, roosting in a single tree, when a 'washing machine-type thunderstorm' sucked them up into the air, disoriented them, and even fatally soaked and chilled them," MSNBC reported.

Other possibilities include lightning, hail or even fright.

A local resident reported hearing about 20 loud booms Saturday night -- which could have been fireworks or a cannon to get rid of nuisance birds -- and saw a huge flock of frantic birds when he went outside.

"He could hear the blackbirds fluttering around -- he could hear their wings and he could hear them hitting into things," state veterinarian George Badley told AFP.

Blackbirds have poor night vision and they were likely killed because they banged into houses, trees and each other in their fright.

However, the state is conducting further tests to make sure the birds were not poisoned or diseased, Badley said.

Some 100 miles away, officials discovered 100,000 dead drum fish in the Arkansas river Thursday.

Observers are wondering whether the two mass die-offs are related, given the timing, but so far officials have found no links between the two events. Fish experts suspect disease to be behind the fish deaths, because they are limited to one species.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/01/mass-bird-fish-deaths-worldwide-phenomenon/
The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall. - Che Guevara

Resistance Films Youtube Channel

TriWooOx Podcast
01-05-2011, 11:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-05-2011, 11:57 PM by Nokturnal.)
RE: Massive Black Bird and Fish Deaths happening in Louisiana, Maryland, Brazil, Sweden and Worldwide
I agree that HAARP does seem to be a likely suspect, but could it be something bigger than HAARP? Perhaps a test of a more advanced version HAARP? After all, HAARP doesn't use all of the potential of scalar technology.

Also thought that a map of the locations might help.
http://j.imagehost.org/view/0695/animal_deaths_2011
01-06-2011, 12:23 AM,
RE: Massive Black Bird and Fish Deaths happening in Louisiana, Maryland, Brazil, Sweden and Worldwide

I think these black birds were terrorists.
01-06-2011, 01:27 AM,
(01-06-2011, 12:23 AM)zapoper Wrote: I think these black birds were terrorists.

Oh man -- it seems you forced my hand.. I received this email a few days ago. It may have made the rounds to your inbox as well and really doesn't bear repeating - but for and maybe someone else can find the humour I failed to see in it, so - for posterity, if nothing else, here it is:

Quote:Obviously a botched Al Qaeda attack.

Hundreds of Birds all disguised in black , you cant tell them apart . Its a no brainer.

If you find any of these dead Al Qeada birds . Do not touch them . Report it to the authorities.

These birds were probably trained by the CIA . as they forgot to remove their red armbands. Typical strategic error.

Wolf Blitzer of CNN must be going crazy right now . Where is Anderson Cooper ?

Word is they were headed for the Whitehouse but got wiped out by the methane gas emanating out of the bullshit coming downwind

The positive side is, this event should create jobs for the 25% unemployed Americans.

The clean up could take months as each bird will have to be cavity searched for any explosives by Homeland Security.

Be very very afraid. Report any suspicious migratory birds.

OMG. Large white birds dropping suspicious packages down near the water front. Dam will this never end.
~ Unsolicited Email Chain Letter [Monday, January 03, 2011 6:16 AM]

Oh and here is some photographic evidence from New Zealand..

Source: http://www.stuff.co.nz/nelson-mail/news/4316524/Cruelty-might-be-a-copycat-stunt
01-06-2011, 02:03 AM,

I never got that email FastTadpole but it's always one thing after the other and I'm getting jaded.

Moreover, everyone has a theory about this but all based on BS and IFs and BUts.

Two weeks from now it'll be pink clouds behaving in a fascist pattern causing airline pilots and TSA agents to mellow out.
01-06-2011, 02:06 AM,
Add England to that list.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1344345/Animal-death-mystery-Jackdaws-Sweden-fish-Brazil-New-Zealand-crabs-England.html

50 dead jackdaws found on city street in Sweden
100 tons of sardines, croaker and catfish wash up dead on Brazilian coast
Hundreds of fish dead in New Zealand

And in Britain, 40,000 devil crabs join list of casualties

450 red-winged blackbirds, brown-headed cowbirds, grackles and starlings found littering a highway in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
3,000 blackbirds on roofs and roads in the small town of Beebe, Arkansas
Thousands of 'devil crabs' washed up along the Kent coast near Thanet
Thousands of drum fish washed along a 20-mile stretch of the Arkansas River
Tens of thousands of small fish in Chesapeake Bay, Maryland

Apparently Kentucky too.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/05/hundreds-more-dead-birds-_n_804952.html

01-06-2011, 02:23 AM,

The great false flag event of 2011. They couldn't pull off a real false "terrorist" attack so we get big bird from sesame street instead.

They're really playing us big time. I can't wait for the giant cookie monster in the sky.
01-06-2011, 02:53 AM,
Zeroing in on the Dead Fish end of this on this post ..

On the dead fish in which TriWooOx had reported earlier. Looks like a fish virus like April had reported on a similar situation in the Great Lakes in 2007.

Oh no -- not a Fish Flu pandemic?!

They better not regulate more food off the market and put us into starvation. Even though this would most likely has been caused by a combination of monoculture (livestock, auqaculture fish farms and agricultural crops), GMOs and pesticides - the slashing and burning of all our crops would put us into a dire need for food if it were phased out all at once.

Curious to see this take place in Chesapeake Bay and off the coast of the Gulf of Mexico. What about sudden chilling that killed 1000s of fish in Bolivia earlier this year and 1000s of seas turtles died in Florida during a cold snap (blamed on climate change along with 100s of other catastrophes).

Any reports on arsenic or hypoxia (low oxygen)? Might be related to some algae growth medium testing and maybe experiments with their new Gammaproteobacteria (GFAJ-1) microbial life form. Not the most likely but plausible and definitely worth considering it is in the Tsar regulated areas of Chesapeake Bay and near the Louisiana coast.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Louisiana Sinkhole Issue April 23 5,430 04-20-2013, 03:04 AM
Last Post: April
  Hugo Chavez, World Leaders and Cancer Deaths mexika 1 852 03-15-2013, 06:22 AM
Last Post: nofunclub
  Study: Fish in Drug-Tainted Water Suffer Reaction Easy Skanking 0 687 02-17-2013, 05:47 AM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  Bird flu is 'only three steps' from mutating into deadly new form - global pandemic TriWooOx 2 863 07-14-2012, 08:29 AM
Last Post: nwo2012
  Bird flu 'could mutate to cause deadly human pandemic' TriWooOx 0 915 06-21-2012, 08:40 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  Mutant strain of bird flu is spreading and it's resistant to existing vaccines, UN TriWooOx 1 895 08-30-2011, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Deathaniel
  100-Mile Long Oil Slick Spotted Off Louisiana Coast drummer 0 812 03-20-2011, 06:25 PM
Last Post: drummer
Lightbulb World Maps of Birds, Fish, Penguins, trees etc Unexplained Deaths Umbrellaman 1 959 01-08-2011, 11:51 AM
Last Post: crystal
  Fireworks blamed for deaths of 3,000 blackbirds TriWooOx 0 622 01-04-2011, 01:49 PM
Thumbs Up Arkansas officials are investigating the death of an estimated 100,000 fish TriWooOx 0 764 01-03-2011, 10:27 PM