Quote:Gotta love the understatement of the lame stream media. Today they reported that a dead body found dumped in a landfill on New Year's Eve was that of John P Wheeler III. They only reported this about Wheeler:
"John Wheeler, known to friends as Jack, was a military consultant, a West Point graduate who worked for three presidents and previously served as chairman of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund. "
That was it and it doesn't even scratch the surface of who this man is and what he is privy to. They did however, make a huge deal out of a feud that he was having with a neighbor over a construction disagreement. How convenient is that? Nothing like an obvious distraction to keep people off the track....Now are you ready to REALLY find out who this man really was?
To start out, he was member of the CFR and his last job was with the MITRE Corp. that was connected to 9/11. Now read on down the list below and you will see right away that his employment and government connections have been purposefully down played. Then read about the MITRE Corp and how the role they may have played in 9/11. There is more to this than meets the eye, and it sure as hell isn't related to a neighborhood feud. The elitists sure think that we are stupid as hell....well I have some news for them.
1966 Distinguished graduate, Bachelor of Science degree, U.S. Military Academy, West Point, N.Y.
1969 Master of Business Administration degree, with distinction, Harvard Business School, Cambridge, Mass.
1975 Juris Doctor, Yale Law School, New Haven, Conn.
1. 1966 - 1967, fire control platoon leader, nuclear Nike Hercules site, Franklin Lakes, N.J.
2. 1967 - 1969, graduate student, Harvard University, Cambridge, Mass. (summer 1968, systems analyst (Strategic Programs), Office of the Secretary of Defense, Washington, D.C.)
3. 1969 - 1970, member of the General Staff, Headquarters U.S. Army Vietnam, Long Binh, Vietnam
6. 1972 - 1975, law student, Yale University, New Haven, Conn.
7. 1975 - 1976, law clerk, George E. MacKinnon, U.S. Court of Appeals, District of Columbia Circuit
8. 1976 - 1978, Associate, Shea and Gardner Law Firm, Washington, D.C.
9. 1978 - 1986, Assistant General Counsel, Special Counsel to Chairman, and Secretary, Securities and Exchange Commission, Washington, D.C. (1980 - 1981, on loan per President Reagan to create Vietnam Veterans Leadership Program)
10. 1986 - 1988, self-employed specialist in startups and turnarounds of companies, charities
11. 1988 - 1989, President G.H.W. Bush Transition Team to create Earth Conservation Corps, Washington, D.C.
12. 1989 - 1997, self-employed specialist in startups and turnarounds of companies, charities
13. 1997 - 2001, President and CEO, Deafness Research Foundation, Washington, D.C.
14. 2001 - 2005, self-employed specialist in startups and turnarounds of companies, charities (2004 - 2005, consultant to acting Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics, Washington, D.C.)
15. 2005 - 2008, Special Assistant to the Secretary of the Air Force, Washington, D.C.
16. 2008-2009 Special Assistant to the Acting Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Installations, Logistics and Energy.