Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need A-Z on How To Re-seed
01-02-2011, 04:02 AM,
Need A-Z on How To Re-seed
I have video's I was PM'd about asking to re-seed them. I'll gladly do it but I don't have the first clue as how to do this.
I use UTorrent.
Thank you
I want to be the kind of woman that when my feet hit the floor each morning the devil says...
Oh Crap, She's up!
01-05-2011, 11:48 PM,
RE: Need A-Z on How To Re-seed
(01-02-2011, 04:02 AM)Dawter Wrote: I have video's I was PM'd about asking to re-seed them. I'll gladly do it but I don't have the first clue as how to do this.
I use UTorrent.
Thank you

I have the same problem I have an original film that I had to purchase to obtain and I know that ConCen users would want it. When I try to seed it it says invalid passkey. Can someone please guide me?

01-06-2011, 01:39 AM,
Passkey? LOL, you know more about seeding than I do.
I want to be the kind of woman that when my feet hit the floor each morning the devil says...
Oh Crap, She's up!
01-06-2011, 07:37 PM,
ok.
re-download the .tor file you want to reseed if you don't still have it.
open it with your torrent client and tell it to save the file to the same place that holds the completed file. The file has to have the exact same data under the exact same name. If you're going to try to reseed from a different source than the tracker, you'll have to format the data and re-name the file to the exact same specifications as the tracker file

Your client should then say "checking" in the progress bar.

If that doesn't happen, check again to make sure your client is downloading to the exact same place on your computer where you've stored the data, then try to "force re-check."

That should do it - once your client has checked the data, you may want to "update tracker" once or twice to get the ball rolling.
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]