04-18-2009, 10:18 AM,
Conspiracy Central goes twitter?

http://www.twitter.com

My name: http://twitter.com/SolveCoagula

All is good:)
04-18-2009, 11:17 AM,
it might be useful for the internet debating project.

I've registered as 'nik03'
04-20-2009, 05:24 PM,
can someone here explain basically what twitter is? I never even looked into it. Much like Facebook and myspace, anytime I see this new type of networking crap I pretty much ignore it.
I was just wondering. To me it seems like some kind of Chat...is that what it is?
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
04-20-2009, 05:33 PM,
Let me Google that for you!
04-20-2009, 05:35 PM,
your limited to like a 100 words per post or something like that,its kinda like a mini message board you send
your post and it filters out to the people who follow you.

"ive just had a crap and now im going for a bath"

people update by the min or hour.

don't quote me on that,i think thats how it works .
“Everything Popular Is Wrong” - Oscar Wilde
04-20-2009, 05:56 PM,
Quote:Let me Google that for you!

LOL Hans...Ive used that before too.
I knew at least that much...I just didnt know what was so special about twitter, been hearing so much about it lately. I figured there was more to it.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
04-22-2009, 08:50 PM,
Sorry, couldn't resist!:)
05-01-2009, 05:03 AM,
Looks like a gov't tracking device to me (what isnt?) but I have one http://twitter.com/mastermg dont laugh at anything I wrote please... Ill add you guys.
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
05-01-2009, 06:30 AM,
I have a lot to comment on this topic! (frustrated!)

Not tonight...... But soon!
05-03-2009, 07:01 AM,
this was my comment -
Quote:tell me this is a joke - Conspiracy Central goes twitter - Media Tools forum

do the rest of you approve ?
is solve cc ?

I was talking with someone just the other day about how we make it so easy for bb to observe us, how we volunteer the info with things like myspace and facebook even with texting, (and forums,) and now the new twitter.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't twittering something you do on your cell phone or blackberry, therefore not only letting all others in on cc chatter but also the whereabouts of certain members due to the gps in the device ?

We just hand our thoughts, actions and whereabouts over to the eye willfully ?

http://forum.conspiracycentral.net/index.p...st&p=166214
OK apparently it not your phone, but your hand held internet device, - same difference - no?
&Alice laughed, &There's no use trying,& she said: &one can't believe impossible things.& &I daresay you haven't had much practice,& said the Queen. &When I was your age I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.&
- Lewis Carroll

&Things are seldom as they seem ... Skim milk masquerades as cream.&
- Gilbert and Sullivan (Pinafore)

At NASA, it really is rocket science, and the decision makers really are rocket scientists.
But a body of research that is getting more and more attention points to the ways that smart people working collectively can be dumber than the sum of their parts. .. Irwin Janis? &Groupthink:& is a mode of thinking that people engage in when they are deeply involved in a cohesive in-group, when the members' striving for unanimity override realistic appraisals ? It is the triumph of concurrence over good sense, and authority over expertise.&
-John Schwartz & Matthew L. Wade
05-03-2009, 08:10 PM,
It can be your computer too, anything with interenet should work.
05-03-2009, 11:35 PM,
Quote:It can be your computer too, anything with interenet should work.
Thank you for explaining it to me in the thread linked above
I figured as much with the computer, - but still, I don't think it sounds good

hope your having a great day :)
&Alice laughed, &There's no use trying,& she said: &one can't believe impossible things.& &I daresay you haven't had much practice,& said the Queen. &When I was your age I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.&
- Lewis Carroll

&Things are seldom as they seem ... Skim milk masquerades as cream.&
- Gilbert and Sullivan (Pinafore)

At NASA, it really is rocket science, and the decision makers really are rocket scientists.
But a body of research that is getting more and more attention points to the ways that smart people working collectively can be dumber than the sum of their parts. .. Irwin Janis? &Groupthink:& is a mode of thinking that people engage in when they are deeply involved in a cohesive in-group, when the members' striving for unanimity override realistic appraisals ? It is the triumph of concurrence over good sense, and authority over expertise.&
-John Schwartz & Matthew L. Wade
05-04-2009, 03:13 AM,
Quote:
Quote:It can be your computer too, anything with interenet should work.
Thank you for explaining it to me in the thread linked above
I figured as much with the computer, - but still, I don't think it sounds good

hope your having a great day :)
Nope I dont think its a great idea either. Im just very general on it, posting something like AwEsOmEnEsS or something similar, just for the hell of it.
:DThanks, I hope you too have a wonderful day B)
10-16-2009, 01:58 AM,
go twiter or twitting whatever. Just don't add their stupid toolbar to the concen site please. I must have 100 filter trying to disable the myspace junk even if this junk is already disabled from my user pref.
10-16-2009, 02:17 AM,
Quote:go twiter or twitting whatever. Just don't add their stupid toolbar to the concen site please.

Have no fear. No outside banners or any advertising will ever disgrace these pages.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix