Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Yeti- Censorship or no? Yea, it's censorship
12-21-2010, 09:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-22-2010, 12:05 AM by lazybones.)
Yeti- Censorship or no? Yea, it's censorship
Reading over the comments in the history section at http://www.cybersage.net/index.php Yeti try's to make the case that everyone who says there has been/is censorship here, is stupid. His ever ready response is "all I did was move the comments over to the forum idiots, hows that censorship" . I would like to point out that looking through the threads here after the "move" many people were banned for making comments. Whether you want to admit it or nor yeti, banning people for making comments you don't agree with IS censorship, and just because you allow non dissenting opinions/comments here doesn't mean there's no censorship. All your brown-nosing buddy's here who just can't wait to defend your honor by saying "Yeti is the site owner and he has the right to ban someone who disrespects him" , are just like I said. brown nosers..They defend censorship on a conspiracy site, or just (like you) deny that it's happening. TOOLS...

Showing up "over there" and crying and screaming that "there's no censorship at CC is bullshit, and anyone looking around here, at all the members who were banned for giving an opinion proves it. It's pretty fucking pathetic that there's censorship on a conspiracy site, but what's worse is you running around trying to convince everyone with a brain that that it isn't censorship. There are many people who were banned by YOU who said something u didn't like, and that is censorship "Mr. PysOp" anyway you look at it.

We would like to point out that "over there" you were allowed free speech and non censorship. You were allowed to talk shit to the admin and you were not banned, but people who did it here, to you, were banned.

Therefore

Stop lying to everyone about the censorship yeti, you act and sound like a pathetic shrill shill.
12-21-2010, 09:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-21-2010, 09:34 PM by nnio.)
RE: Yeti- censoership or no?
BAN HIM QUICK!

HE'S ONE OF THEM ANTI-SEMITES THAT WE GOT RID OF!

LOOK AT THE PICS THEY DRAW ABOUT US

[Image: r1nf6e.jpg]
12-21-2010, 09:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-21-2010, 10:15 PM by dagomobdog.)
I guess it must be kinda nice for yeti to be able to go somewhere that isn't moderated with such a heavy fist, and vent his frustrations. And that whole conversation at cybersage made such interesting reading. Too much fun. A good day to all here.
@ nnio-I don't understand the "we / us" part of your above comment. I didn't know that this had become a Zionist propaganda site. If that is the case, I will have to cancel my membership, if posting on this thread doesn't get it canceled for me.
12-21-2010, 11:25 PM,
(12-21-2010, 09:38 PM)dagomobdog Wrote: @ nnio-I don't understand the "we / us" part of your above comment. I didn't know that this had become a Zionist propaganda site. If that is the case, I will have to cancel my membership, if posting on this thread doesn't get it canceled for me.

WTF are you talking about?
Where do you see any Zionist propaganda here?
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
12-22-2010, 03:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-22-2010, 04:12 AM by dagomobdog.)
RE: Yeti- Censorship or no? Yea, it's censorship
Please look at the above comment from nnio again, SiLVa. If he/she is referring to the members of concen as resembling that pic, which it sounds like he is, by using the word "us", then I would rather not be associated. I know how the pic originated, the true meaning behind it, and the context in which it was used. I'm also sure that nnio does as well, and is just using it as a way to bash the other site mentioned above. So any other implication is rather derogatory of all members here as far as I'm concerned, and if he/she is representative of the kind of people that are filling the membership rolls here now, then I guess I don't have much use for this site anymore, it is very regrettable for me to say. Such closed-mindedness, and inability to look at the bigger picture and see the forest FOR the trees, is one of the reasons that some of the best uploaders are no longer here, and cybersage is doing so well, IMHO. Peace be with you all, my friends.
12-22-2010, 04:28 AM,
(12-22-2010, 03:54 AM)dagomobdog Wrote: Please look at the above comment from nnio again, SiLVa. If he/she is referring to the members of concen as resembling that pic, which it sounds like he is, by using the word "us", then I would rather not be associated. I know how the pic originated, the true meaning behind it, and the context in which it was used. I'm also sure that nnio does as well, and is just using it as a way to bash the other site mentioned above. So any other implication is rather derogatory of all members here as far as I'm concerned, and if he/she is representative of the kind of people that are filling the membership rolls here now, then I guess I don't have much use for this site anymore, it is very regrettable for me to say. Such closed-mindedness, and inability to look at the bigger picture and see the forest FOR the trees, is one of the reasons that some of the best uploaders are no longer here, and cybersage is doing so well, IMHO. Peace be with you all, my friends.

Are you saying that nnio is representative of this site? Are you saying that ConCen is antisemitic or pro Zionist?

[Image: randquote.png]
12-22-2010, 04:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-22-2010, 04:33 AM by h3rm35.)
good fucking riddance.321
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
12-22-2010, 04:34 AM,
Ah, this is the plan you guys hatched over at cybersage. Why on earth are you spending time returning here time and time again to detract from the issues that really matter?

Itsaname, did you ever see your torrents banned? Of course not, and many people download them. Most are still seeded.

I just don't actually understand what the point to all this is. Is there a clear and concise point?
"He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked." -- 1 John 2:6
"Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly... This is the interrelated structure of reality." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
"He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." -- Proverbs 18:13
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." -- Leo Tolstoy
"To love is to be vulnerable" -- C.S Lewis

The Kingdom of God is within you! -- Luke 17:20-21

https://duckduckgo.com/
12-22-2010, 02:37 PM,
dunamis, dont waste your fingerprints

if they want a service let them go. if they want to contribute regardless of whatever guides or rules are in place then cool.

cybersage has had enough advertising from us now.
12-22-2010, 08:56 PM,
(12-22-2010, 03:54 AM)dagomobdog Wrote: Please look at the above comment from nnio again, SiLVa. If he/she is referring to the members of concen as resembling that pic, which it sounds like he is, by using the word "us", then I would rather not be associated. I know how the pic originated, the true meaning behind it, and the context in which it was used. I'm also sure that nnio does as well, and is just using it as a way to bash the other site mentioned above. So any other implication is rather derogatory of all members here as far as I'm concerned, and if he/she is representative of the kind of people that are filling the membership rolls here now, then I guess I don't have much use for this site anymore, it is very regrettable for me to say. Such closed-mindedness, and inability to look at the bigger picture and see the forest FOR the trees, is one of the reasons that some of the best uploaders are no longer here, and cybersage is doing so well, IMHO. Peace be with you all, my friends.

I saw the above comment by nnio, also saw that it looks like he just signed up here and that was his 1st post, So I cant see how he has a good grasp of what "we are" here at ConCen. I thought you were asking him to clarify something anyway, was that a rhetorical question you asked him? Because you seem to be clear on it now if your ready to condemn the whole site based on his single post.
Nor do I see why you'd be so quick to believe what you think he says is relevant, unless of corse you know each other from somewhere else
Ive never seen that picture, care to fill us in?
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
12-22-2010, 10:47 PM,
The purpose dunamis was just to set the record straight. Yeti is running around talking out the side of his neck about how everyone who says he doesn't censor is a liar, when in fact it's he who is the liar. His bullshit has went on so long that now april is showing up other places lying to everyone about how she never backstabbed Mike when he was here calling the shots. It's like being a fucking liar is contagious here and for those of us who know shes a liar and that yeti is a liar when he says he doesn't censor, it gets old. I mean yeti can hang out here all day long and lie his ass off all he wants, but when he starts showing up every where he can, calling people fucking lying idiots who say he censors, well fuck that, he needs and will be called on it. Yeti ,April whoever from here who goes out of their way to travel the web to where others like us have gone to escape the censorship and lies, and show up there just to cover their tracks by lying and attacking people who tell of their treachery, can expect to be called on their bullshit here as well as there. The brown nosers here who are here protecting their lying censoring back stabbing friends should try to keep their "friends" from showing up other places lying and backstabbing.

Please understand that,this is a collective decision and moving forward, you all are expected to act accordingly
12-23-2010, 12:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-23-2010, 12:25 AM by Dunamis.)
I think it's safe to say that those who went to cybersage came here first, and the evidence is all over the forums and old comments to show.

Funnily that the two you mention actually have differing opinions re: the Mike situation. But hey, you have it all worked out, right?

I'd say we should all, no matter what sites we use, be concentrating on constructing. All I see is people using destructive methods in these conversations, often on both sides.

And yeti isn't some programmed machine, so reacting when people badmouth him so much, usually from multiple accounts, and sometimes planned on other sites for all to see, it's just human to be offended and react sometimes, no?

If trolling never worked, there'd be no such thing as internet trolls.
"He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked." -- 1 John 2:6
"Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly... This is the interrelated structure of reality." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
"He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." -- Proverbs 18:13
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." -- Leo Tolstoy
"To love is to be vulnerable" -- C.S Lewis

The Kingdom of God is within you! -- Luke 17:20-21

https://duckduckgo.com/
12-23-2010, 05:02 PM,
(12-22-2010, 10:47 PM)lazybones Wrote: now april is showing up other places lying to everyone about how she never backstabbed Mike when he was here calling the shots.

So I have it to explain to you twice ? Crazy

MIKE APOLOGIZED TO ME FOR MAKING THAT "BACKSTABBER" COMMENT on our lame reputation system RIGHT AFTER HE DID SO ! WE CONTINUED SPEAKING... and getting along EVEN AFTER THAT HAPPENED!!!

I WAS A MODERATOR AT CYBERSAGE therefore, I was probably THERE BEFORE YOU WERE !! You weren't talking privately to people..... you were out in the open, saying things that weren't true and I felt the need to clarify, because I'm not a COWARD.

Mike gave me the treasury position and all the donations WHEN HE LEFT BECAUSE HE TRUSTED ME!

Why on earth you'd bring up such old drama mind boggles me.

Whatever.... to not expect ridiculously outrageous dot connecting from conspiracy theorist would be an impossibility, wouldn't it. Rolleyes Enjoy your unnecessary paranoia.

12-23-2010, 06:17 PM,
unnecessary paranoia. yeah ill second that. worse than the bloody sheep.
12-23-2010, 07:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-23-2010, 07:51 PM by Deathaniel.)
(12-22-2010, 04:31 AM)h3rm35 Wrote: good fucking riddance.321

I don't do it often but.... best put...and sums it up perfectly! Theres how many million such sites, don't like it here find a new place to make u'r home page is the instant answer rational folks come to, not like any of us r paid or have any interest rather then wasting sand being here!
Remember Knowledge is the only thing THEY can't take from you, and Knowledge is Know how, and Know how is Power!!!

Live long and Prosper!!!! Have a plan beyond words, and worry not of why the storm is coming as to how you're going to survive in it!!!!

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life after yeti Ognir 24 6,107 12-10-2010, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Dunamis
  YETI, CONCEN, COINTELPRO rsol 52 9,269 10-08-2010, 09:01 PM
Last Post: April