Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
The Danger From Above, Chemtrails
12-20-2010, 03:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-18-2011, 04:27 PM by Defendfreedom.)
The Danger From Above, Chemtrails
Thanks to the hard work of MP Norman Baker we know that between 1940 to 1979 the MOD (Ministry of Defence) admits to having conducted secret biological weapons trials using the British public as guinea pigs. Many of these trials involved releasing potentially dangerous chemicals and micro-organisms over an unsuspecting public. A 60 page report reveals that military personnel were briefed to tell any inquisitive inquirer that the trials were part of research projects into weather and air pollution. The MOD claimed that the trials were harmless. Despite these assurances family's in certain areas of the country who had children with birth defects were left demanding a public inquiry. The report tells us that huge amounts of Zinc Cadmium sulphide was dropped on the population. While the government insists the chemical is safe, it is recognised as a cause of lung cancer and during the second world war was considered a chemical weapon. More than one million people were also exposed to bacteria including E.coli and Bacillus Globigii (which mimics Anthrax) , Serratia Marcescens bacteria with an Anthrax stimulant and phenol. What is more disturbing is that these tests are not only still going on today but seems to be happening on a daily basis worldwide with countless planes flying overhead leaving criss-crossing streaks of white clouds stretching from horizon to horizon turning our sky's into a murky haze. These are not mere vapour trails from Jet engines which disappear in minutes but something far more sinister. Substances such as aluminium and barium are being sprayed into the sky's above us with devastating effects on crops, wildlife and human health, altering the chemical composition of soil and water. This spraying must be stopped before the effects are irreversible if we are not already to late.
Article by David Noble 20/12/2010
Ref http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2002/apr/21/uk.medicalscience
01-16-2011, 03:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-16-2011, 03:55 AM by JazzRoc.)
RE: The Danger From Above, Chemtrails
Interesting that the SOLE reason for "secret biological weapons trials" was the COLD WAR, and that hasn't been deemed fit to be mentioned in this illiterate, innumerate, and mendacious article.
Nor did the presenter think it necessary. Perhaps he thought that no-one knew ENOUGH to question this.
Well I DO.
Enough to know that the MOD's actions were logical and necessary, probably ensuring the safety of EVERYONE in Britain from attack by Soviet ICBMs carrying anthrax and nerve gas.
To know also that the material was at first cast out to sea, then brought inland, mainly because the scientists had a hard job finding anything they had dropped.
To know also that the "means of distribution" were a barge, some vans on country roads, and a lone Canberra bomber based at Pyestock, Hants, dribbling an almost invisible mist from a height of 2000 feet.
To know also that the "materials" exist right now on YOU in their millions (unless you've just stepped out of a shower, having violently scrubbed yourself with a NEW loofah). The only difference was that the scientists bred them first so that they were uniquely identifiable, using a marker, and then KILLED THEM. Late in the program they used UNKILLED bacteria because it had finally sunk in that they weren't at all dangerous.
I also know that the world is STILL an innocent place, unaccustomed as yet to properly prosecuting individuals like the journalist and "Defendfreedom"* here, for disturbing public order by so plainly MURDERING TRUTH.

We haven't got round to the "chemtrails" myth yet. Now we have. It's a myth. Every educated person will tell you it's a myth, because IT IS A MYTH, and NOT because they are "shills in the pay of the US gov't". Read a book on atmospheric science, and then another on the workings of a kerosine-burning turbofan engine. Eat dirt, and quit the "Chicken Little" act. Become a student. Seek the company of genuinely intelligent people.

The promoters of "chemtrails" are a small horde of people formerly found at fairgrounds but now inhabiting YouTube who have discovered that ADSENSE can give them a living if only they stir up sufficient controversy. So they DO, and then people PAY them to be DISINFORMED.

Did you know that, "Defendfreedom"? If you did, and THEN presented this article, you are SCUM.
If you didn't, then wake the fuck up, you're heading for a world of hurt. Educate yourself.
And take this ABSOLUTE SHIT down.

* The irony of it. LOL
01-16-2011, 04:09 AM,
Wow, you are something jr. Not a shred of credibility left. Can't address the facts so you attack those that present the facts. Way to expose yourself.
An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi

Each of us is put here in this time and this place to personally decide the future of humankind.
Did you think you were put here for something less?
Chief Arvol Looking Horse
01-16-2011, 10:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-16-2011, 12:48 PM by JazzRoc.)
(01-16-2011, 04:09 AM)icosaface Wrote: Wow, you are something jr. Not a shred of credibility left. Can't address the facts so you attack those that present the facts. Way to expose yourself.

I addressed the REAL facts. You must learn to read before you speak.

REAL FACT 1: By the end of the fifties Britain and the US were threatened by a giant stock of powerful ICBMs - estimated at the time to be 12,000 - and at least 3,000 of them were topped up with anthrax/nerve agents.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_warfare
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_War
http://www.fortfreedom.org/w25.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Team_B

REAL FACT 2: Without a means of determining the coverage of these devices, there was no established civil defense strategy and thus a GREATER THREAT that they might be used, or used selectively, while Britain and the US were unprepared.
http://www.mcis.soton.ac.uk/Site_Files/pdf/nuclear_history/Working_Paper_No_2.pdf

REAL FACT 3: The materials used were HARMLESS and UBIQUITOUS (look it up, whatsaface). The ZCS was chemically unpleasant, but used only in sufficient quantities (and diffused over very wide areas) to present minimal risk to individuals, yet provide a measure of distribution and spread. Civil defense workers and analysts would have faced a greater danger than members of the public, by powers of ten.
http://www.mod.uk/NR/rdonlyres/70A71F1A-831B-4618-918E-D263384DA684/0/ZincCadmiumSulphideDispersionTrials.pdf

NOT ONE OF THOSE FACTS WAS MENTIONED.

Instead, two brainless vultures went to work on the TRUTH, till it died.

A then a third, scummier than the others, coasted in for an easy meal...

Notice I don't include these latter statements as FACTS, but if I researched deeply enough I feel I could MAKE them so...

For more horror/comedy read the below:
http://www.archive.org/details/WhatYouS1952

In 1952 I was eight years old - so don't blame me for this lot.

The Second World War was ended by the dropping of TWO atomic bombs, and although they saved the lives of possibly a million US servicemen, they HAD to be immediately identified as the most dangerous threat by Stalin.
His moves to counterbalance this threat went on to drive western civil defense analysts to the tasks which this thread chose so carefully to CONCEAL.

It CONCEALED it for the purposes of RABBLE-ROUSING alone, and is thus despicable, as are those that rush to its defense.

[Image: anth.jpg]
01-16-2011, 07:43 PM,
JazzRoc your a funny guy though obviously not to bright.
01-17-2011, 12:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-17-2011, 01:14 AM by JazzRoc.)
(01-16-2011, 07:43 PM)Defendfreedom Wrote: JazzRoc your a funny guy though obviously not to bright.
Bright enough to spell. "You're" and "too", for instance.
Bright enough to be pretty cheesed by your response.
My fault, really, for why should one expect someone who had so conspicuously FAILED to suddenly SUCCEED?
And, by the way, I don't think you're funny at all.
Come out, come out, wherever you are, Hedron-Face. Your appeal has somewhat increased in the last moment. Cat got your tongue?

01-17-2011, 10:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-17-2011, 01:59 PM by Defendfreedom.)
JazzRoc you need to wipe your mouth as your slavering a lot of crap. Just for the record follow the link at the end of my article and eat some humble pie. Look this has been great, but I'm getting bored so I'm going to go find someone who is actually interesting to chat to.
P.S. how much is the government paying you to write this crap.
01-17-2011, 10:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-17-2011, 11:54 PM by JazzRoc.)
(01-17-2011, 10:20 AM)Defendfreedom Wrote: JazzRoc you need to wipe your mouth as your slavering a lot of crap. Just for the record follow the link at the end of my article and eat some humble pie. Look this has been great, but I'm getting bored so I'm going to go find someone who is actually interesting to chat to.
P.S. how much is the government paying you to write this crap.

Ahh, the catch cry of the liar and charlatan, got no proof, caught redhanded knee deep in bullshit, then start calling people a shill to try and divert.
Show some proof, retard. show the planes on the ground, show me the tankers transporting this stuff, show me the plants manufacturing this chemical.
You can’t because it’s all bullshit.
All you have is the same dumb-arse unsubstantiated lies. Go video rainbows in the sprinklers and drop some acid.
You can’t be any more brain damaged than you are already.

That's a quote from OBZELITE, provided for people like you, from a list of similar material in "Breathtaking Quotes" from my page called "Genuine Bull" inside my blog at http://jazzroc.wordpress.com

And here's another, from uninterestedNU2:

I would like to ask you why those who are in the meteorology/aviation field need to go through years of schooling when all one has to do is “look up” in order to understand what is happening as an airplane flies through varying weather conditions. If one can just simply rely on their eyes to explain complex weather movements and air masses, why go to school at all? Can’t you just imagine for a moment that these are complex concepts that require actual training to understand? Both meteorology and aviation are rare subjects to study and there are not many people in a given area who have learned about such subjects. Isn’t it possible that those you have learned from are uneducated in these subjects also?
Can I understand the complicated jet engine just by looking at it or do I need to study a bit to understand that it COMPRESSES the air it takes in and then mixes that high pressure air with fuel and ignites it to create thrust? To believe you understand the atmosphere and how all the elements work together, without studying from a source other than youtube (and other “websites”), is absurd.
I hope you learn the truth someday, for your sake and the sake of your children. No one should live in fear of the lines in the sky when here there are billions of sources of pollution right down here on the ground to worry about.
The funny, and ironic, FACT is that the trails hold LESS danger to you and your family than some of the water down here that is labeled fit for human consumption. You focus on the absurd while ignoring true dangers. If you fertilize your lawn, you are exposing your children to MUCH higher concentrations of dangerous substances than you can find in MILES of persistent contrails.
Please stop telling lies about people you know nothing about here, or on youtube. It makes you look foolish and paranoid. I really do hope you find the truth. I would hate to live in fear as you people obviously do.

This is something you could have read already because it's in my signature beneath, but you wouldn't have done that because you lack the smarts. The second quote could have come from me, because I too have had a forty-year professional career beginning as a student apprentice aeroengineer and finishing as an engineering designer and inventor - and I am now retired and living on a subtropical island. I don't need anyone else's money, thankyou.

You have the nerve to address NONE of my points, which you don't appear to want to dispute at all, at the same time as raising ad hominem attacks, for which you ought to be banned. A forum is a place for DISCUSSION, not creating deliberately misleading and inflammatory threads and attacking those you irritate. The only thing allowing you to get away with your aberrant behavior is that intelligent people are generally too BUSY to waste their time with - wastrels like you. But, being a retired pensioner, I am NOT too busy...

I read that crappy article YEARS ago (2002. Twenty three words - then the lies begin), and have had dozens of wearisome non-discussions with morons no brighter than you to exactly the same effect. And one GOOD discussion which was brought to a halt when the forum went down*...

Show some proof, retard. Answer my points, moron. Hopeless... ...just rhetorical...

* Strange, that one. William Thomas closed down his discussion site when I joined it, too. Smile

01-17-2011, 11:30 PM,
The proof is in the sky on a daily basis for all to see. Some people can't handle the truth and live in denial. Others are in the pay of the government, which one are you? You say you want to stay away from all the paranoia but join a forum which consists of nothing but that, which you claim to hate. You really are a funny guy. Good rant though.

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

01-18-2011, 11:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-18-2011, 11:52 AM by JazzRoc.)
(01-17-2011, 11:30 PM)Defendfreedom Wrote: You say you want to stay away from all the paranoia but join a forum which consists of nothing but that, which you claim to hate.
It isn't so comprised. You merely suppose it to be, because your mind appears to be as impermeable to reason as a block of concrete, and sees no reasoning wherever it exists. It's like colorblindness with colors: you're blind to the reasoning of others. I am happy dealing with paranoia. I don't mind cleaning toilets either. It's good when they're clean, just as it's good when paranoia is replaced by reason.
You have all the arguments necessary at your fingertips.
Here's a tip: don't SCAN replies, READ them, and when you are given a link, FOLLOW it.
And a prediction: if you don't work your mind, then NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. And nobody will care.
Alzheimer's will set in early, if it isn't already with you.
I now have better things to do, so ta-ta, and:
01-18-2011, 01:02 PM,
And here's some tips for you.
Try not to presume what someone is like or what they know when its obvious you know nothing about them.
if you want a civilized debate with someone then don't instantly revert to name calling and insults which may make you feel superior but really only make you come across as an ignorant child.
You do not have to agree with someone's opinion to be respectful.
Respect costs nothing and don't confuse arrogance with intelligence there is a difference.

01-18-2011, 03:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-18-2011, 03:52 PM by JazzRoc.)
(01-18-2011, 01:02 PM)Defendfreedom Wrote: if you want a civilized debate with someone then don't instantly revert to name calling and insults which may make you feel superior but really only make you come across as an ignorant child.
But if you look at the thread it is immediately obvious to me (and, by the way, to others) that that is NOT what I did. I pointed out to you that stripping actions out of context was deliberately misleading. You didn't answer the point. I have repeated this, and you STILL avoid it.

Quote:You do not have to agree with someone's opinion to be respectful. Respect costs nothing and don't confuse arrogance with intelligence there is a difference.
When you do NOT answer my point, you (or anyone else) will IMMEDIATELY lose my respect. You remain a moron to me. You obviously don't understand your heritage, the whole context of what preceded your (fortunate?) existence. It ill behoves you to judge your predecessors from such an ignorant point of view.
It is YOU that appears to be confusing intelligence with arrogance.
You have stopped any debate before it began by NOT DEBATING.
I have finished my recording session, but am disinclined to debate with a concrete block, so NOW I'm off swimming. Bye.

01-18-2011, 04:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-18-2011, 04:30 PM by Defendfreedom.)
Trust me when i say your respect means nothing to me. I stand by the facts in my article and will leave it to others to decide which one of us is arrogant or disrespectful. As far as i am concerned we are done here but feel free to continue your rant as i suspect you are used to being ignored.

WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE THEY SPRAYING ? [Chemtrails Documentary]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TguZLwB7eqo
01-18-2011, 08:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-19-2011, 01:37 AM by JazzRoc.)
(01-18-2011, 04:24 PM)Defendfreedom Wrote: Trust me when i say your respect means nothing to me.
Trust? Respect you'll never achieve. I will repeat myself no further.

Quote:I stand by the facts in my article
They aren't facts, and the article isn't yours. (Or is it? Then you've been hawking this crap around for nine years now.)

Quote:and will leave it to others to decide which one of us is arrogant or disrespectful. As far as i am concerned we are done here but feel free to continue your rant as i suspect you are used to being ignored.
You were DONE when you offered no debate. The samurai sword severed your neck, but your head hasn't yet begun to topple.

Quote:WHAT <snip>
Shit that was too.

01-19-2011, 02:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-19-2011, 02:44 PM by Defendfreedom.)
JazzRoc
I offered no debate with you because it is obvious that you are a complete and utter idiot. While we are being poisoned and broken by corrupt elitists you slag of people who are trying to make a difference. You think that's a sign of intelligence. You want to spit out some venom you obnoxious sad piece of trash, try aiming at the people who deserve it. People like you make me sick, nothing better to do with your time than to try to bring down someone whom you have never met or know nothing about. Don't take your insecurities out on other people, try getting a life. You have a nice day now.
Watch, read and learn.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okB-489l6MI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3gKa0z7rjM&feature=related

http://farmwars.info/?p=2927
You say that the Second World War was ended by the dropping of TWO atomic bombs, and they saved the lives of possibly a million US servicemen. Maybe you might want to reconsider, read this....
"It is my opinion that the use of this barbarous weapon at Hiroshima
and Nagasaki was of no material assistance in our war against Japan.
The Japanese were almost defeated and ready to surrender...in being the
first to use it, we...adopted an ethical standard common to the
barbarians of the Dark Ages."
---Fleet Admiral William D. Leahy,
Chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff during World War II

January 1945 - MacArthur forwarded to the President a Japanese offer to
surrender to which was exactly what we accepted 7 months later. Had it
been accepted when first offered, there would have been no heavy loss
of life on Iwo Jima (over 26,033 Americans killed or wounded,
approximately 21,000 Japanese killed) and Okinawa (over 39,000 U.S.
dead and wounded, 109,000 Japanese dead), no fire bombing of Japanese
cities by B-29 bombers (it is estimated that the dropping of 1,700 tons
of incendiary explosives on Japanese cities during March 9th-10th alone
killed over 80,000 civilians and destroyed 260,000 buildings), and no
use of the atomic bomb (200,000 killed).

You need to do some better research before spitting out your poisonous crap at other peoples articles.
Chemtrails Changing The Face Of The Planet.
Why on earth would anybody need aluminum resistant seeds? That is a question that should be directed at Monsanto who have developed just that. Add this to the fact that the American government is banning and regulating our ability to grow our own food and a clearer picture starts to form. Recent testing of rain and snow give us another big clue. These tests reveal massive amounts of Aluminum, Barium and Strontium. The combination of which are changing the soil resulting in a die of around the world of plants and wildlife due to a contamination of water and soil. Anything that requires an acidic soil to grow is starting to die. If this contamination is allowed to continue we will be facing the death of all things natural. That means no more organic food, herbal medicines and the death of many of the species that we share this planet with. The world we live on will be changed forever. Let us now look at what is causing this contamination. Im sure every one has seen streaks of white clouds trailing behind jets crisscrossing the sky's sometimes turning a clear blue sky into a murky haze. Many think these are mere vapor trails left behind when the jets pass overhead. But closer inspection tells us something different , for these trails do not dissipate in a matter of minutes like they should but spread out covering much of the sky for hours at a time. There is no other easily found answer to what is contaminating the planet we live on at an alarming rate. A growing amount of evidence is pointing to these unnatural trails left behind these jets as being the cause of the contamination. When we look at all of the above we get a clearer picture of the future we are facing that is alarmingly not that far away. A future where we will be reliant on company's like Monsanto and there GMO foods rather than natural healthy alternatives. We are looking at the end of freedom because as Henry Kissinger once said “Who controls the food supply controls the people”.
JazzRoc you need to open your eyes to whats going on or stop attacking people who are not as blind as you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chemtrails The Changing The Face Of The Planet. Finished article Defendfreedom 28 6,966 08-20-2011, 11:05 PM
Last Post: JazzRoc
  HOW TO STOP CHEMTRAILS lorae41 17 5,043 05-18-2011, 09:12 AM
Rainbow Chemtrails in "my" country? humbug 9 2,560 05-17-2011, 11:33 AM
  Chemtrails and Monsanto’s New Aluminum Resistance Gene – Coincidence? plasticfan 6 2,753 07-15-2010, 03:50 PM
  Barium in Chemtrails and Project Blue Beam Reboot 11 6,452 07-15-2010, 03:42 PM
  chemtrails, while you sleep stonecutter 10 2,656 07-13-2010, 05:02 PM
  Chemtrails? TriWooOx 21 4,641 11-04-2009, 02:52 PM
  History Channel Documentary Validates Chemtrails and Weather Warfare blove8. 10 2,784 09-26-2009, 03:55 PM
  Chemtrails Confirmed author William Thomas is Live on ORN Radio east147 21 3,560 07-29-2009, 01:23 PM
  Who else is breathing chemtrails? Beerdwarf 94 17,398 06-28-2009, 09:47 AM