Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hey
12-16-2010, 08:44 AM,
Hey
Hey guys whats up, my names Erik. I have been using Conspiracy Central for about 3-4 years. I have an outlook on life inspired by William Pierce and enjoy the files that I find at this tracker.
02-08-2011, 06:43 PM,
RE: Hey
The late William Pierce (National Alliance) wanted to live in a cocoon and make America a giant cocoon to keep out poisonous people. People aren't poison but they are capable of doing poisonous things and in that respect his work was counterproductive to that goal.

Welcome to the ConCen forums Erik. We don't hear a lot from so deemed hate groups - I've never been a member so I can't really say what the NA is all about. Maybe you can shed some light on it.

I wouldn't expect the topic to be non-polarized but hey we might be surprised by a few views on the topic or at least have an insider/scholar of the NA to construct a more complete view to form a clearer picture of what it's really all about below the surface of the commonly perceived hatred and intolerance.
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
02-08-2011, 08:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-08-2011, 08:34 PM by ZeroCenter.)
Nat Alliance had its purpose and moved several practical ideas forward.
William Pierce's own book, Which Way Western Man?, was an interesting read. He was a realist, which will limit anyone's thinking.

Review from Amazon.com:
One Of The Most Important Books Of Our Times, April 19, 2005
"Whether you agree with everything Simpson says or not, "Which Way Western Man" is undoubtedly a work of the greatest social and philosophical magnitude. The culmination of a life's work. That Simpson is sincere in his beliefs is not an issue. Here is a man who tested Christianity to the limits, by taking the words of its founder as true. Giving up everything in order to give himself to the poor, as the first few chapters of the book tell us, Simpson's honesty cannot be assailed. In many cases neither can his intellectual logic. He makes a compelling case for his beliefs regarding the threat to Western culture and values, and the way to avoid them. Sometimes, however, he can seem a little naïve, and I found this particularly so in his discussion of women. His naivete, however, is charming and purely a product of his intellectual honesty and lack of "worldly" wisdom. His critique of modern Christianity is heart felt, and for this reason his book should be on the reading list of every person calling him or her self a Christian.
"While pessimistic about the future of Christianity, Simpson remains generally optimistic about religion, calling for a new religion based on old values. Some could perhaps see this as a call to the re-emerging Paganism and Heathenism of today to make themselves true to their old values. This is a book for Heathens too !
"His prescription for the salvation of Western culture and values are controversial, but they bring forth arguments that must be openly discussed, not hidden away and repressed by the politically correct. Repression only produces neurosis. Openness is required, and whether you agree with Simpson or not, "Which Way Western Man" is a book which MUST be read by every thinking person. As Western civilization continues to develop, this book is probably one of the most important books of the time.
"Failure to examine the issues which Simpson raises will result in social disintegration, if not civil wars, throughout the Western world. Read this book and make up your mind which way you want western man to go. "
* What if the solution is simple & free?: http://www.youtube.com/nv3p
* Choose Freedom & Be the Change: http://concen.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=36698
02-15-2011, 08:02 PM,
Hi Eric,

I like you already
02-16-2011, 02:27 PM,
Are you a VNN guy?
02-16-2011, 09:57 PM,
regardless of race, creed, colour,religion, if people are good to me, i am good to them.
[Image: siolflag.gif]
02-17-2011, 06:54 AM,
hello California Racist.

You are officially welcomed into the ConCen community.....
Why don't you tell us more about yourself ?

I lived in Cali for a couple years.... East Bay. Graduated from a college in S.F.

Moved there from Chicago... with several other art student friends.

Met a lot of racists out there. LOL ( it wasn't funny. )

What's your story? How did you find us? What brings you to ConCen ?